Author
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 02/05/2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Birthing Gods Promises
It's Time to Step Out

I have a word for those of you that feel as if Gods plans and calling on your life have been delayed, or abandoned. The Holy Spirit showed me something interesting this week. This past Monday was the annual Groundhog Day. Every year a groundhog named Chuck is let out of his cage at the Staten Island zoo and according to popular legend, if the groundhog sees its shadow, it will scare it back into its burrow for six more weeks of winter. If it's cloudy, the groundhog remains outside and there is an early spring in store. Although there is no truth to this folklore, I received this word as I watched the groundhog resisting as they tried to bring him out of hibernation. Some of you are like that groundhog cowering back in fear when you are called out of your comfort zone. Others of you think that Gods plan was cancelled because you are looking at your circumstances in the natural. God did not change His plan. When there is a calling on your life it will come to pass as long as you submit to it. His gifts and callings are irrevocable.

Romans 11: 29
For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

As I mentioned a few weeks ago this is the year that many of you in the body of Christ are about to be released into the callings and ministries that The Lord has for you. You may have been waiting many years but you are about to give birth to these gifts and callings. For those of you have been in hibernation for so long and are afraid to step out, now is the time to get set free from this fear. This is your time of birthing your ministry, your calling and the gifts that are lying dormant on the inside of you.

Proverbs 18:16
A man's gift makes room for him, And brings him before great men.

When a woman is pregnant she does not see the baby immediately. She has to go through a process for nine months. She eats the right foods to feed and nurture the baby from the time it is an embryo until it is ready to be birth into the world. The mother understands the developing process. In the same way many of you are pregnant with gifts and callings from God that have not been released yet. You are about to give birth in this season.

Song of Solomon 2: 11 - 13
See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. The fig tree forms its early fruit; the blossoming vines spread their fragrance. Arise, come, my darling; my beautiful one, come with me.

When the angel appeared to Mary to announce to her that she would conceive a child who is to be the Messiah Mary did not say I don't know if its Gods will or if its Gods timing. Neither did she say I am not ready for that or let me pray about it but this is how Mary responded:

Luke 1: 38
Then Mary said, Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word." And the angel departed from her.

Are you ready to respond in the same way that Mary did and declare those same words "Be it done unto me according to thy Word"? Jesus plans for you are awesome and you did not miss your calling because His timing is always perfect.

Ecclesiastes 3: 11
He has made everything beautiful in its time.
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
alicia myers

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/05/2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

I feel so full in the natural as if I have eaten too much and am miserable..I have been feeling like this for days..and it is not because of food at all...It is as if God is allowing me to feel full as if I am about to burst or something. I feel I am from all the stress, etc I am under....It is like whatever is in me has to come out...I am uncomfortable in the spirit, physical, and every way I can think of...I feel the next move in my life id totally dependent on promises God has made to me...and if he does not allow me ot give birth, I will just explode or something...........

Rose Hanson

Posted: 02/05/2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Elaine,

Thank you for posting this in obedience to the Spirit of God.... 

Rose.....

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 02/06/2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Elaine,

This is a confirmation to me.
I heard the Father say to me last week that I was
transitioning to enter into the birth canal.
Although I do not know what exactly it means or what it
will look like I do know that labor is the most intense time. It is a time to focus on your labor coach Jesus.
Once your in the birth canal there is no turning back.
I am putting my expectation in the Lord not the impossibilities of the mountains I face. His grace is sufficient. We are going through. Nothing is impossible with the Lord! May His Kingdom come may His will be done in me and through me so others can follow me as I follow Him and they see Him.

Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
lisa owens

Posted: 02/06/2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged Quote lisa owens

Life is full of transitions...
View lisa owens's Profile Search for other posts by lisa owens

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version