Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: God’s Consistency - A MEANS AND WAY ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/07/2009 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My consistency is what I AM revealing ( Hidden manna ) to you in a MEANS AND WAY fractionally so that as you digest My Wisdom through My understanding All things come together and though I extrapolate My kingdom's expanse and expansion to you the Understanding through the Oil of Unity ( Psalm 133 ) allows you to be and become one with "All that I AM " .

My love is unending . . . My glory is of a consistency that approves My very presence in that the shining of My Face emits and saturates ALL living things of and in My creation that draws its breath from Me yet My Tapestry is never tarnished for it is of an eternal manner as you ~ "ARE IN ME " .

Therefore leave your existance for mine by falling totally and entirely into My Will and allow me to encompass and saturate you in the glory of My Love with My eternal breath I have already breathed into your very existence " even now "    ~ ~ ~ Shalom ~ ~ ~ !

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

February 6th 2009

+       Many of My children have entered into a place of "complacency" [self-satisfaction] because they have refused to let go of those things in their life that are not "profitable" for them [John 6:63] - or for the furtherance of My Kingdom. In these days, it is most important [urgent] that My children set themselves to a perfect obedience in even the smallest things. For in this hour it is certain that the failure to forsake all to follow after My Will shall lead one deeper into [onto] the broad path of destruction but it is certain that the one who hearkens to the voice of My Spirit shall live securely and be at ease from the fear [dread] of evil [Proverbs 1:32-33].

[edit] Examples of means

[edit] Arithmetic mean

Main article: Arithmetic mean

The arithmetic mean is the "standard" average, often simply called the "mean".

\barx = \frac1n\cdot \sum_i=1^nx_i

The mean may often be confused with the median, mode or range. The mean is the arithmetic average of a set of values, or distribution; however, for skewed distributions, the mean is not necessarily the same as the middle value (median), or the most likely (mode). For example, mean income is skewed upwards by a small number of people with very large incomes, so that the majority have an income lower than the mean. By contrast, the median income is the level at which half the population is below and half is above. The mode income is the most likely income, and favors the larger number of people with lower incomes. The median or mode are often more intuitive measures of such data.

Nevertheless, many skewed distributions are best described by their mean - such as the Exponential and Poisson distributions.

For example, the arithmetic mean of six values: 34, 27, 45, 55, 22, 34 is:

\frac34+27+45+55+22+346 = \frac2176 \approx 36.167.

[edit] Geometric mean

Main article: Geometric mean

The geometric mean is an average that is useful for sets of positive numbers that are interpreted according to their product and not their sum (as is the case with the arithmetic mean). For example rates of growth.

\barx = \left  \prod_i=1^nx_i \right  ^1/n

For example, the geometric mean of six values: 34, 27, 45, 55, 22, 34 is:

34 \cdot 27 \cdot 45 \cdot 55 \cdot 22 \cdot 34^1/6 = 1,699,493,400^1/6 = 34.545.

[edit] Harmonic mean

Main article: Harmonic mean

The harmonic mean is an average which is useful for sets of numbers which are defined in relation to some unit, for example speed (distance per unit of time).

\barx = n \cdot \left  \sum_i=1^n \frac1x_i \right  ^-1

For example, the harmonic mean of the six values: 34, 27, 45, 55, 22, and 34 is

\frac6\frac134+\frac127+\frac145 + \frac155 + \frac122+\frac134 = \frac605881835 \approx 33.0179836.

[edit] Generalized means

[edit] Power mean

The generalized mean, also known as the power mean or Hölder mean, is an abstraction of the quadratic, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic means. It is defined for a set of n positive numbers xi by

\barxm = \left  \frac1n\cdot\sum_i=1^nx_i^m \right  ^1/m

By choosing the appropriate value for the parameter m we get

m\rightarrow\infty maximum
m = 2 quadratic mean,
m = 1 arithmetic mean,
m\rightarrow0 geometric mean,
m = − 1 harmonic mean,
m\rightarrow-\infty minimum.

[edit] Other means

way n.

a. A road, path, or highway affording passage from one place to another.
b. An opening affording passage: This door is the only way into the attic.
a. Space to proceed: cleared the way for the parade.
b. Opportunity to advance: opened the way to peace.
3. A course that is or may be used in going from one place to another: tried to find the shortest way home.
4. Progress or travel along a certain route or in a specific direction: on his way north.
5. A course of conduct or action: tried to take the easy way out.
6. A manner or method of doing: several ways of solving this problem; had no way to reach her.
7. A usual or habitual manner or mode of being, living, or acting: the American way of life.
8. An individual or personal manner of behaving, acting, or doing: Have it your own way.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 02/07/2009 at 8:30pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/07/2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

February 7th 2009

+       Fools despise wisdom and instruction because their eyes are "fixed" upon the world and its ways. It is those who pursue Me with ALL of their heart that have great reverence for the revelation of My Word [Will], and it will be these ones who overcome in all things in this final hour - and do many great exploits for My Kingdom [Proverbs 1:7; Proverbs 17:24].

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 02/07/2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Jeff

what a great revelation thank you and thank the Lord

Rich

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/07/2009 at 7:34pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Rich , worthy is the Lamb of God of our time and as we offer it in a obedient manner and reverent way .

james hill

Posted: 02/09/2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Jeff,

I am having a hard time with what you say " comes from God"......

if the Spirit reveals, than why waste your time with all the mathmatical and word meanings and descriptions?

Who of average intelligence could ever decipher your mysteries?..... and why would God allow it to be so difficult?

Please do not think of me being harsh or nonunderstanding. But in a time when all things are seemingly out of order, your words (alledgedly coming from God) do not help.

The world is getting sick and malnourished from such words of meaninglessness and hype.

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 02/11/2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Dear James

One brother was shown why God can be proved mathematically to be real.  To some E= MC2 is too hard, but to others they took it and created nuclear fusion and the atomic bomb.  To God it is not too diffucult.  One day the Lord told me He is revealed by all things chemically as well.  He has three personalities and states and so do all the chemicals.  Take water it has a liquid, gas and solid state as ice,steam and liquid water yet it is always one element. At different temperatures of energy all elements have the same three states.  James does every message has to be directed at you to be meaningful cannot you with the help of others get meaning from it?  Could you ask someone to interpret the message? We do it all the time when we ask a doctor to interpret the images on a xray or mci does that make the test of no value of course not it is more valuable because it tells us things we normally would not know.  Do not ask God to make everything like baby food because He would be limited on what He can reveal to us than.

God Bless You

Edited by Rich Hoffman on 02/11/2009 at 8:42am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/11/2009 at 3:40pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Here is something a little more your speed James and look at the word above in the text of  Job 38 . . .

I am alabaster in beauty ; the pearl in your crown ,

The voice of wisdom ; my words never fall to the ground ,

My majesty surrounds you for my heart you obey ,

My kingdom goes before you each and every day ,

There is no other that you serve ,

Your feet remain steady ; they never swerve ,

My heart is the path you joyfully anticipate ,

I AM your inheritance you pant for yet never need to wait ,

I AM your Shepherd ; your gateway , the pool of mercy you know ,

My grace bounds before you as " I " cause you to grow ,

I AM , I WAS , and I SHALL BE !

All your eyes look for , for I am ever your majesty \o/ ,

Take hold of this plate I am giving to you ,

For on it my will you shall find and do ,

You shall find it now laid out bare ,

For " I " am waiting for you there ~

~ My Beloved ~

John 5

The Healing at the Pool

1Some time later, Jesus went up to Jerusalem for a feast of the Jews. 2Now there is in Jerusalem near the Sheep Gate a pool, which in Aramaic is called Bethesda and which is surrounded by five covered colonnades. 3Here a great number of disabled people used to lie—the blind, the lame, the paralyzed. 5One who was there had been an invalid for thirty-eight years. 6When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, "Do you want to get well?"

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 02/11/2009 at 3:51pm

Zach Dixon

Posted: 02/11/2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Jeff I love your heart....You are a real gem in the treasure chest of God.

James I am glad you spoke, do not be alarmed, I understand where you are coming from. God sometimes speaks in different ways to different people.

One way is no holier than the other. God is in the complexity of the universe (galaxies etc) and in the common ant.

His glory is revealed through quantum physics and through a janitor sweeping a floor.

What matters is the heart.

The great thing is we have a dear friend called the HOLY SPIRIT.

HE WILL REVEAL THINGS THAT THE OUR CARNAL MIND CAN NOT COMPREHEND.

This is not to boast in any man. All true pure wisdom comes from above. But it's about a loving Father that loves you James. He loves me and our loved ones so much and He wants to share the secrets of His heart with us. We are His children and HE DELIGHTS IN US SO MUCH.

I guarantee if you were to go back to Jeffs original post and ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT to reveal His glory in that post you will find something there.

It may differ from one anothers revelation to a degree, but you will not come out with nothing.

but it is hard to understand Japanese if you do not speak it point taken . But God can breathe on something and where there is darkness He brings light. It's about His heart and our heart.

I have told people many times God could have you look at something as simple as a salt shaker and teach you amazing things about Himself and creation for eternity! He can also have you look at the molecular structure of something and the deep complexity of it and give you the same outcome

Either way we can do nothing with out Him and He gets all the glory.

Bottom line is we have a LOVING FATHER who sings over us, He is like a young man in love with His bride and goes to work, but all day long all He can do is think about Her. All day long he sings love songs about her , and makes poetry within His heart regarding His love for her.

If you look at the bruised body of Jesus at His pierced side, at His hands and feet with holes in them, it makes a melody a song for the ages that will be shouted over you and your loved ones forever.

See the love I have for you

theres no where you can run , nothing you can do

nothing can take you from this place deep within my heart

the price has been paid , for it is I that went to the tomb

I could not be held there, becuase life is stronger than death

neither shall you , for in you is my very breath

my child ask of me and I will give you keys

I will open your ears and eyes

that you may hear and see

deep into realms of love

blessed eternity

All your days are in My hands

My word is true so take your stand

you are a flaming torch anointed from on high

called by My name to hear the cry

the cry of  my heart that my house should be filled

the debt is paid

my precious blood has been spilled

so lift up you voice and bind the strongman

plunder his dwellings, for on my throne you stand

yes you are a new creation, born into a Holy nation

for such a time as this you were brought forth

God is your Father and Jesus your Lord

The Holy Ghost will lead you into all truth

Walk with Him and you can never lose

VICTORY IN JESUS OUR SAVIOUR FOREVER.................Zach

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/11/2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Amen Rich your words help me to !

Zach your words helped me look at things in a whole new perspective and encourages me not to doubt that still small voice of the Lord when I am listening to the voice of many waters as we all do every day in so many ways ! 

Through God's creation , his word , his spirit , in dreams and visions and so so many ways !

God truly feeds our hunger for him with milk and meat !

Jim I want you to know you stretch me to strive to expound in simplicity as much as possible as Ron does also . . . 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version