Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Season of Change and a Time of Testing Are Upon Us - Bobby Conner Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/16/2009 at 4:51am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

A Season of Change and a Time of Testing Are Upon Us

Bobby Conner

Bobby ConnerThe strong winds of change are upon us! These are defining decisive days of transformation and change. No one will remain neutral - there is no middle ground. This is the year you will make great advance or fall far behind in the Kingdom of God. You hold the key! The choice is up to you. Will you respond to the guidance of the Holy Spirit or will you walk by the light of your own fire?

"Look, all you who kindle a fire, who encircle yourselves with sparks: Walk in the light of your fire and in the sparks you have kindled. This you shall have from My hand: You shall lie down in torment." Isaiah 50:11

The people of God must be prepared for these definitive days. The Spirit of God is calling for a mobilization and marshalling of the army of God; it is time for troop deployment. The word mobilization deals with preparing the forces for action. The word marshalling deals with the gathering and organizing of troops.

We are called and commissioned for more than just sitting still and quiet in a church pew,it is time for a true revolution of love and loyalty. We are called to confront the kingdom of darkness. The word revolution deals with the overthrow of an evil government.

If you are concerned about modern-day trends toward permissiveness, promiscuity, and rebellion against the precepts of God, you will find these days of testing to be very needful. This will be a time of severe testing.

A Time of Testing!

The Spirit of Truth is calling for an examination of what we truly believe. It is time for a real reality check! No longer can we just talk. It is time to walk out what we say we believe. It is time to be doing the Word not just hearing and speaking it.

"But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does." James 1:22-25

This is not the time for dead dry man-directed religion. Mere talk will not get us to where we need to go, it is going to take action and anointing, "For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in power" 1 Corinthians 4:20.

The Body of Christ knows far too much to be living as low as we are living. Never forget faith without works is dead.

"But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?" James 2:20-22

The Spirit of God is calling for a time of testing to reveal the condition of our spiritual foundation, "Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity. I have also trusted in the LORD; I shall not slip. Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my mind and my heart" Psalm 26:1-2.

Be very sure that God is going to dig deep during these days. This is not time to attempt to cover up and conceal sin, "He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy" Proverbs 28:13.

It is time to come clean, "Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God" 2 Corinthians 7:1.

God is going to reveal what many have been busy seeking to conceal. It will be very unwise to attempt to cover up our secret sins. Numbers 32:23 warns that we can be sure our sins will be exposed, "But if you do not do so, then take note, you have sinned against the LORD; and be sure your sin will find you out."

In 2 Corinthians 13:5-6, Paul instructs us to test ourselves to make sure our lives are solid, "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you? - Unless indeed you are disqualified. But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified."

We should ask God to reveal any hidden area of our heart, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties" Psalm 139:23.

We cannot know our own heart because it can and will deceive us, "The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings." Jeremiah 17:9-10

It is time to seek the Lord until He comes and rains righteousness on us (Hosea 10:12).

Bobby Conner
EaglesView Ministries
Email: manager@bobbyconner.org

Via: ElijahList Publications www.elijahlist.com

Edited by Moderator on 02/16/2009 at 4:52am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version