VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: GIANT DEMON SLAYER Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Zach Dixon

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/19/2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Greetings Saints,

the very Presence and Nature of God fills every inch of heaven. God is the Father of all true prophets , the testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy and that testimony echoes throughout heaven.

Listen as the multitudes cry out WORTHY IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN . (Revelation 5)

HEAVEN AND THE ACTIVITY THERE, IS PROPHETIC, IN IT'S VERY NATURE!

So what is heaven like? Can people access heaven now? Can people access heavenly places now? Can people be caught up into paradise? Whats going on in heaven? are there angels there? What are they doing? Are there people there ? What are they doing? We know the Lord is there! What is He doing?

We are going to spend ETERNITY THERE so would this not be of utmost importance! In fact our whole goal of being here is to get people there.

But what is there? Is it just heaven? are we trying to get people into heaven? or are we trying to get people to Jesus Christ?

We bring people to Jesus and when you accept Christ you will end up in heaven!(Luke 23:43) In fact where Jesus is, there you will find paradise. In His hand is pleasure forevermore. The garden of Eden was a place of pleasure and delight.

Proverbs 7:4   say to WISDOM, " YOU ARE MY SISTER."

Song of Solomon 4:12-16

My sister, my spouse is a garden enclosed; a garden enclosed, a fountain sealed.  Thy shoots are a garden of pomegranates, with the fruit of choice berries; camphor, with spikenard:  spikenard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon; with all woods of Libanus, myrrh, aloes, with all chief spices:  a fountain of a garden, and a well of water springing and gurgling from Libanus.  Awake, O north wind; and come, O south; and blow through my garden, and let my spices flow out.

NOTICE THE ELEMENTS , this is where the prophets and the prophetic voices get the anointing oil for true GOVERNMENTAL INTERCESSION

Job 38:33 Do you know the ordinances of heaven? Can you set their domminion over the earth?

there is a an invitation through CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED , THROUGH THE VERY  WISDOM AND POWER OF GOD  (1corinthians 1:23-24) , to come into heaven and heavenly PLACES NOW!

intimacy, the place of FACE TO FACE  AND HEART TO HEART with GOD ALMIGHTY

through the WISDOM of God. We can access heaven, heavenly places, the heart of God , we can realize what has already taken place , and where we already are .

EPHESIANS 3:10 to the intent that NOW the     "MANIFOLD WISDOM OF GOD "  might be made known BY THE CHURCH to the pricipalities and powers in the  HEAVENLY PLACES.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:30  But of Him you are IN CHRIST JESUS who beacame for us WISDOM from God- and righteousness and snactification and redemption.

1 corinthians 1:17 preach the gospel, not with the wisdom of words lest THE CROSS OF CHRIST should be made of no effect

We who worship God must worship him in SPIRIT AND TRUTH. Jesus tells us that HE has went to prepare a place for us, that WHERE  HE IS, WE MAY ALSO BE, in His Fathers house there are many mansions.

In Christ we live and move and have our being. We are not flesh people. We are a SPIRIT, WRAPPED IN FLESH. We are a SPIRIT MAN and One Spirit with God.

GOD THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT. So what is His house made of ?

IN THE FATHERS HOUSE, THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS!

THE FATHERS HOUSE IS REALLY THE FATHER HIMSELF

and in the THE FATHERS HEART there are realms, plains, dimensions etc,

these are the widths , depths, lengths and heights of Gods love mentioned in (EPHESIANS 3:17:19

God is Spirit and we are made after Him or in His image and  "IN HIM" we live move and have our being.

this is a very real place, in fact it's much more real than earth, this is the place of eternity and YES ETERNITY WILL ALWAYS BE FOUND IN THE HEART.

Ephesian 3:17 that CHRIST may dwell IN YOUR HEARTS

Ecclesiastes 3:11 ETERNITY IN THEIR HEARTS 

NOW TRACK WITH ME BELOVED SAINTS FOR A MOMENT,

Isaiah 55:8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways," says the Lord " For as the heavens are higher than earth, So are my ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. 

where are the thoughts and ways of God dwelling? Thats right in the heavens or heavenly places!

Pslam 103:11 for as the Heavens are high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward those who fear Him; as far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions

AMOS 3:7 Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His SECRET to His servants the prophets.

PSALM 25:14 the SECRET OF THE LORD is with those who fear him, and he will make them KNOW HIS COVENANT

Notice the SECRET it will bring the prophets/prophetic people into a place of understanding the GOODNESS AND MERCY OF GOD , THE COVENANT. Here again we see the WISDOM OF CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED.

This is the "springboard" into felowship with God the Father, and the springboard into the" realm of the spirit"

WE CAN COME BOLDLY THROUGH THE BLOOD  INTO HEAVEN , HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS 

GODS PEOPLE NEED TO "LEARN TO" DRINK THE BLOOD AND EAT THE FLESH OF CHRIST

I would love to and will share some exciting times with the Lord Jesus Christ and what heavens like from my experience in the near future.

What Christs eyes lool like,  whats in his heart, what  He smells like, what some of the saints are doing in heaven, What we will be doing in heaven, The ministering spirits who are sent to the heirs of salvation( the bride of christ) what are they up toetc. I will prophetically address this and much more for the hungry hearts.

All that stuff can be exciting and very real , but it flows from a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST. Thats the goods and nothing can compare to His very personal presence

the stuff that goes on with angels and people in heaven is just what happens everday and we should be excited about where we will spend eternity and  the others that we will spend it with, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT ALL POINTS BACK TO HIM , TO JESUS AND GIVES GLORY TO HIM, AND REVEALS WHO HE IS.

WE MUST TRUST GOD MORE TO LEAD US INTO TRUTH THAN  WE ARE AFRAID OF THE devil TO DECIEVE US.

are you not crying out ....there must be more? ........hungry people will always cry out, there must be more? .....once you TASTE AND SEE that the Lord is good......your wrecked ...period!

more to come...............great grace...zach

Edited by Zach Dixon on 02/23/2009 at 10:09pm

Pamela Helmick

Posted: 02/19/2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

I had a friend who would play a game with the children in children church.  He would have them close their eyes and take a faith trip to Heaven.  The children saw Jesus and even would play with Jesus at this big play ground.  It was amazing how all of them had the same vision.  He would also have them asked God questions anything they wanted to ask him.  It was amazing how they all had the same answer after praying.  For example the children asked God what His favor color was and they all got the answer blue.

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/20/2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Zach ... wow.

I felt like I had a word for you just now...

I sensed this ladder-portal of sorts ... what I sensed always goes "UP" - also breaks barriers to going UP ... and I sensed that you seek against all odds to access, to find this way ... the Lord is pleased and wants you to know to just keep seeking that ...  

Thanks !

Vincent

Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/20/2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Zach have you ever felt God's rain ? I heard this like Shhhhhhhhhhhh sound in church one sunday night and realized that this 'rain' was falling around me - like literally giving life to a parched plant .. then it was like the 'clouds' broke and there was this pink light, like a sunset ...

I think pink is a very special color ...

Blessings,

Vincent

Zach Dixon

Posted: 02/20/2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Pamela interesting enough indeed!.

People can be afraid of that word IMAGINATION, they think of "guided visualization" and new age kind of stuff.To often there is a unhealthy fear that comes with this territory. It's really a carnal mind that is ignorant to the things of the Spirit. This however is not to take lightly this subject. We must ask for Gods Wisdom and understanding, the precious HOLY SPIRIT is the One we need to lead us into all truth.

IMAGINATION IS GOOD AND GODLY if it is under the influence of the Holy spirit.

GENESIS 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every IMAGINATION of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continualy.    (KJV)

Notice it was the IMAGINATION or the THOUGHTS of the heart that were continually evil . So the Lord saw fit, that it was time to send the flood and wipe man off the face of the earth.

Why?

Beacause GOD knew that if it was in their hearts, if their IMAGINATION WAS FIXED ON SOMETHING , IT WAS AS GOOD AS DONE!

GENESIS 11:6  and the Lord said, behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have IMAGINED to do.  (KJV)

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET !

WHAT DOES YOUR JESUS LOOK LIKE?

IF YOU SEE A  MEAN DEMANDING DRILL SARGEANT FOR A GOD , THAT'S WHO YOU WILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH

IF YOU SEE A LOVING FATHER, A FRIEND WHO STICKS CLOSER THAN A BROTHER, THE FAITHFUL LOVER, THE ONE WHO DELIGHTS IN YOU, AND SINGS OVER YOU , THAN THIS IS THE JESUS CHRIST THAT YOU WILL WALK WITH.

What we SEE OR IMAGINE is of utmost importance!

This is why God says His Word is like a mirror.

What happens when you LOOK into a mirror?

You are ABLE TO SEE your reflection!

Little children easily come into the kingdom, kids are always using their IMAGINATION for this or that. They SEE THINGS DIFFERENT than most people.

But let me ask you a question.

What is the first thing that happens when a five, six or seven year old child steps into a public school?

The teachers right away say "Oh thats cute little Tommy and thats funny little Susie" BUT THIS IS HOW IT WORKS IN THE REAL WORLD.

IMMEDIATELY  that rotten devil  comes into to steal the childs imagination or their desire to imagine, and the indoctrination of secular humanism begins.

Why? because satan has great understanding into the PURPOSE AND  POWER OF THE IMAGINATION!

that cunning serpant has had Gods people scared to even talk about this subject. To many  people have been scared that it was "New Age" stuff. People of God satan is a COUNTERFITTER OF THE REAL.

Words are powerful. They PAINT PICTURES IN THE IMAGINATION.

Adam and Eve had a wonderful relationship with God Almighty. The devil came along and whispered these WORDS "HAS GOD SAID?

a simple little question a few simple little WORDS.

You SEE beloved , Adam and eve walked and talked with God,         The second they started to chew on what the serpant Spoke

they started to IMAGINE AND SEE  a God who was not all loving and amzingly beautiful. They started to SEE AND IMAGINE  a God that was withholding from them, therefore they had to reach out to another source for the longing within to be fulfilled.

Sister Pamela, personaly I like the color blue, for me it speaks of the Word, the rain/Reign of the Spirit, the activity and power of God and heaven(s)

SUBMERGED IN LIVING CONSUMING FIRE................ZACH

Edited by Zach Dixon on 02/20/2009 at 3:38pm

Zach Dixon

Posted: 02/20/2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

VINCE ,

Pink is an awesome color. I often think of compassion when I see it.

I love the rain/Reign of His presence. I have had all kinds of joy unspeakable moments with GOD IN HIS PRESENCE.

Hugs and kisses,  ABBA LOVES TO GIVE

Vince what you said about the parched plant and the sunset and the rain  spoke to me powerfully, Iam encouraged.

grace................zach

Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/23/2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Yes twas truly amazing ... actually heard this white noise Shhhhhhhhhhh but realized that it was His rain drops all around ...

Blessings,

Vincent

Blake_Insel

Posted: 02/27/2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Blake_Insel

thanks for sharing bro.deep  treasure stuff.

Zach Dixon

Posted: 03/06/2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

many blessings Blake...........zach

Shekinah Lopez

Posted: 03/06/2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Shekinah Lopez

hi im shekinah 11 years old!!i reallylike your topics and the prophecies for 2009!!TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Anita Lea

Posted: 03/06/2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Wow is Shekinah your real name??  That is awesome!  Welcome to OH!

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/07/2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen, Shekinah, HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! I'm with you, let's worship the LORD, for HE is GOODALL THE TIME & worthy of ALL our praise!   Welcome to our "OH banqueting table", pull up a chair and 'dig in'-share some too-AMEN?

Zach Dixon

Posted: 03/07/2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote Zach Dixon

Praise the Lord, Iam greatly encouraged.

Shekinah and all who read , glad to see the LOVE OF CHRIST shining for you's , and through you's.

GOD'S PRESENCE AND KINGDOM IS VERY REAL AND ALREADY IN YOU!!!

GOD YOUR FATHER  IS SO PLEASED WITH YOU!

JESUS looks at you us with awesome delight in His heart, for we are His best friends.

Saints my first daughters name is SHEKINAH also!

God is so awesome.

What are the first three (3) letters in SHEKINAH ?

Thats right......................"SHE"

Proverbs 4:7-9 Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Exalt her, and SHE will promote you; SHE will bring honour, when you embrace her. SHE will place on your head an ornament of GRACE; A crown of glory SHE wwill deliver to you."

Wisdom is not something,  IT IS SOMEONE!

JESUS CHRIST IS WISDOM!

shalom friends and little Shekinah,

sincerely Zach and family.

p.s. SHEKINAH  make sure your Parent(s) know that you are here at open heaven.com,  if they do not know already        

(thank you God bless).

Edited by Zach Dixon on 03/07/2009 at 10:39pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version