Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: VISION ?! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/24/2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Last thursday the Lord gave me a number 126  and when I looked on the internet for the day of the year it was MAY 6 the day King Henry V III ordered the bible installed in all the churches ?!

First I received this word on the 21st of march  for your discernment ,

My oracles are faithful and true ,

And now a prophecy is about to unfold before you ,

A nation extended but not shut down ,

Though others would desire to take its' crown ,

The very apple of My eye ,

shall not be destroyed but thrive ,

So in your ventures be sure to look in ,

On My Word for it is here it begins ,

The vestibule of My mind ,

My loving kindness divine ,

Taking you into My Heart ,

For it is here all things start ,

And now a cataclysm is about to explode ,

A prophecy fulfilled from days of old ,

A sudden flash in the night ,

Yet in the morning nothing left in sight !

Isaiah 17:14 

14 In the evening Israel waits in terror,
      but by dawn its enemies are dead.
   This is the just reward of those who plunder us,
      a fitting end for those who destroy us.

" 126 " - I believe it may be MAY 6

So I aske the Lord if this was what he was showing me to please confirm it .

This morning march 24, I had a vision of an angel in heaven dressed in white and surrounded in white holding a sign up in front of him and all it said was MAY 6 ?!

Tonight when I pressed in I received this word but I sense like it has something to do with Israel and Damascus ?!

then tonight I received this word  . . .

There are some things coming that no one can predict but as my word I shall reveal the hand of my power before it unfolds to the true and faithful so that I alone receive the glory and I shall use an unknown among you to make myself known to you in signs and wonders for it is for a stiff necked people I shall save my name sake to make known my endless love . . . 

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 03/26/2009 at 9:54pm

Tina Strode

Posted: 03/24/2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Strode

Full body chills.  Last night the Lord had me in Zechariah - the entire book.....

Edited by Tina Strode on 03/24/2009 at 6:02pm

Lisa Simmons

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Lisa Simmons

The Lord sent Me to that book as well, chapter 3 vs 8....

Thank you for boldly sharing this word Jeff

"Though He slay me,yet will I trust in Him..." Job 13:15
View Lisa Simmons's Profile Search for other posts by Lisa Simmons
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My energy is not atomic it is Eternal and flowing , Alive ! And Creating , not manufactured . So as you see things constructed by man realize this ; All elements of the Universe and mankind evolve from My Hand and I AM CREATOR AND GOD ALMIGHTY .

There will be an ATOMIC ANOMALY SOON yet far more reaching will be the effect on man's heart than just an incident or explosion Yet the critical element is not what has been pushed away , vaporized or displaced , but the raining down of My Spirit on mankind shortly after for the spiritual significance shall overshadow the fallout and overwhelm the hearts of the multitudes for it is I LORD GOD ALMIGHTY that shakes the heavens and the earth not mankind !

Psalm 61:3-4 For You have been a shelter and a refuge for me, a strong tower against the adversary.

4I will dwell in Your tabernacle forever; let me find refuge and trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Psalm 66:3-5

3Say to God, How awesome and fearfully glorious are Your works! Through the greatness of Your power shall Your enemies submit themselves to You [with feigned and reluctant obedience].

4All the earth shall bow down to You and sing [praises] to You; they shall praise Your name in song. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

5Come and see the works of God; see how [to save His people He smites their foes; He is] terrible in His doings toward the children of men.

Isaiah 17:12-14 12Hark, the uproar of a multitude of peoples! They roar and thunder like the noise of the seas! Ah, the roar of nations! They roar like the roaring of rushing and mighty waters!

13The nations will rush and roar like the rushing and roaring of many waters--but [God] will rebuke them, and they will flee far off and will be chased like chaff on the mountains before the wind, and like rolling thistledown or whirling dust of the stubble before the storm.

14At evening time, behold, terror! And [a]before the morning, they [the terrorizing Assyrians] are not. This is the portion of those who strip us [the Jews] of what belongs to us, and the lot of those who rob us. [Fulfilled in Isa. 37:36.]

My countenance I give you in abundance for My weening time is over and you are in need of a deep cleansing and awakening so that my fullness may overtake you so be prepared for a boarding and antiquities are of no value now forget the former things for behold I do a new thing in you and it shall be magnificent  , pure and true hold onto this and move with vigor for your future lies in ME !

Assyrians Destroyed

36Then the (BL)angel of the LORD went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when men arose early in the morning, behold, all of these were dead.

37So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and returned home and lived at Nineveh.

38It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 03/25/2009 at 5:59pm

DannaHalstenson

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote DannaHalstenson

Psalms 126... this is what came into my spirit. If not, disregard.

God bless

Danna

Anita Lea

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hey Danna that is what I thought!

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Michele Hay

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I believe the Lord told me that President Bush will be vindicated and nations will appologize to him. Some dissagree, but that is what I feel the Lord showed me as I prayed during his administration. I have been wondering if there will be a missile attack that is stopped by the missile defence program that he put in place, considered a waste of money by many who were against him, and resisted by Russia (though it was meant to deter countries like Iran and N. Korea). I'm sure many have heard the vision that Oral Roberts was given a few years ago about a large explosion. I also believe Netanyahu has been called to defend Israel at this time.

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/27/2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Hey Danna , I believe you are right that part of this does fit those verses but it is somewhere in the middle or at the end .

Michele ,

look in Judges at the deliverer Ehud and then at Barak !

The current Defense Minister is Ehud Barak

(Hebrew: øàù äîèä äëììéý, Rosh HaMateh HaKlali, abbr. Ramatkaløîèë"ì) is the supreme commander and Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces. The Chief of Staff is the only active Israeli officer with the rank of Rav Aluf (Hebrew: øá-àìåóý) at any given time. It is the highest rank in the IDF, equivalent to the rank of Lieutenant General (or General) in Western armies.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 03/27/2009 at 3:36pm

DannaHalstenson

Posted: 03/27/2009 at 5:38pm | IP Logged Quote DannaHalstenson

Hi Anita! How are you, so glad you received that scripture.

[QUOTE=Jeff Kingshott]

Hey Danna , I believe you are right that part of this does fit those verses but it is somewhere in the middle or at the end .

Hello Jeff!

Actually it speaks of the end. Isaiah 17 is an end time prophecy, which has not been fulfilled. There is more insights, but I feel the need to keep this brief.

Jeff you wrote...Tonight when I pressed in I received this word but I sense like it has something to do with Israel and Damascus ?!

Syria and Egypt are key players to instigate peace to Yisrael. But... unfortunately they have different agendas. Just be watchful

Blessings!

Danna

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Danna wrote -

Psalms 126... this is what came into my spirit. If not, disregard.

God bless ,

Danna

Hey Danna , I meant where we fit in in line with the verse you brought to the table , I believe there is a specific place where the true Sent ones ( Apostles ) as Isaiah was sent are about to dive right into the middle of all this and cause a heavenly explosion that will amaze many non believers and luke warm churches and people and that we will see it through to the end yet not in these bodies !

Psalm 126

A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.

1 When the Lord brought back his exiles to Jerusalem , it was like a dream!
 2 We were filled with laughter,
      and we sang for joy.
   And the other nations said,
      “What amazing things the Lord has done for them.”
 3 Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us!
      What joy!

4 Restore our fortunes, Lord,
      as streams renew the desert.
 5 Those who plant in tears
      will harvest with shouts of joy.
 6 They weep as they go to plant their seed,
      but they sing as they return with the harvest.

Please enjoy the music on my blog !

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

We used to sing this sing this song/psalm back in the l970's in the little house church I was part of...many young college students and many of us musicians...the singing was so beautiful...

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion...we were like them that dreamed...then our mouths were filled with laughter...and our tongues with singing...then said they among the heathen...the Lord has done great things for them!"

"Turn again our captivity oh Lord! As the streams in the south...they that sow in tears...shall reap in joy!"

Amen...we who love Him...are Zion...He will turn our captivity...and we will rejoice!

I read that Israel is planning to build a canel in the south...that will bring fresh water to the Dead sea...and bloom the desert!

love, michele

Edited by Michele Hay on 03/28/2009 at 4:21pm

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

And thankyou Jeff...I'll read that!

Edited by Michele Hay on 03/28/2009 at 4:20pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 7:25pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

You are about to witness the
Banquet of the Lamb
For all those written in My Hand,
The final prose of what is to be,
For they shall enter into tranquility,
A peace at rest, a being still,
Upon my mountain Zion's hill,
For truly it is a plain to see,
The plateau of where you are and shall be,

*Look to the hills from where your help comes.

Psalm 121

A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem
 1 I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills [around Jerusalem, to sacred Mount Zion and Mount Moriah]--From whence shall my help come?

2My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

3He will not allow your foot to slip or to be moved; He Who keeps you will not slumber.

4Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

5The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand [the side not carrying a shield].

6The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.

7The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life.

8The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

DannaHalstenson

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 8:45pm | IP Logged Quote DannaHalstenson

Jeff

I think your scope of view and my perception of Psalms 126 may differ? Not quite sure I follow you? You posted Isaiah 17 a judgement prophecy in which Psalms 126 was an aftermath of Isaiah 17. Anyhow this is what was revealed...

As the wheels keep turning... Psalms 126 is one of several, which speaks of the past, present and future restoration. This cycle.. like a wheel, keeps turning around and around. The turning of this wheel will turn one more time. Restoration will come to the "turned ones" and receive the crown as they have yearned and longed for. The "turned ones" will be brought back to its rightful place, the New Jerusalem. This is where I believe we (as you say) fit in.

Psalms 126

1. When Adonai restored Tziyon's fortunes, we thought we were dreaming. 2. Our mouths were full of laughter, our tongues shouted for joy. Among the nations it was said "Adonai has done great things for them"! 3. Adonai did do great things with us; and we are overjoyed. 4. Return our people from exile, Adonai. As streams fill vadis (valley) in the negev (desert). 5. Those who sow in tears will reap with cries of joy. He who goes out weeping. 6. As he carries his sack of seed will come home with cries of joy as he carries his sheaves of grain.

The first Exodus: departure from Egypt

The second Exodus: departure from Bavel (Babylon)

Oh! I did visit your blog page and yes! I enjoyed listening to the praise/worship, my type of music.

Blessings... Danna

Edited by DannaHalstenson on 03/28/2009 at 9:34pm

David Loera

Posted: 03/28/2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged Quote David Loera

This is what comes to my mind as I read your letter, in the book of Isaiah 48 verse 7 They are created now, and not from the beginning, even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, behold I knew them not. The whole chapter is good. God Bless thats for sharing

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/29/2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Thanks Danna ,

Good revelation ! 

I believe though that verse 14 of Isaiah 17 is specific about the enemies of God's chosen including us ! So in this respect the wheel IS still turning and your word " Restoration is the fruit of revival and it is this fruit we should be praying for not just the action or move but the fruit for as aaron's Rod we are after the fruit as the Lord was when he said the one bearing " LIVE " almonds !

DannaHalstenson

Posted: 03/30/2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged Quote DannaHalstenson

yes Jeff... Live almonds.

Genesis 43:11 

11 And their father Israel said to them, “If it must be so, then do this: Take some of the best fruits of the land in your vessels and carry down a present for the man—a little balm and a little honey, spices and myrrh, pistachio nuts and almonds.

Danna.. Blessings!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/30/2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Numbers 17:7-9 (Amplified Bible)

7And Moses deposited the rods before the Lord in the Tent of the Testimony.

8And the next day Moses went into the Tent of the Testimony, and behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi had sprouted and brought forth buds and produced blossoms and yielded [ripe] almonds.

9Moses brought out all the rods from before the Lord to all the Israelites; and they looked, and each man took his rod.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version