OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "A CRITICAL TIME IN HISTORY" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stephen Hanson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/26/2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

"A CRITICAL TIME IN HISTORY"

March 26, 2009

8 the defenses of Judah are stripped away. And you looked in that day to the weapons in the Palace of the Forest; 9 you saw that the City of David had many breaches in its defenses; you stored up water in the Lower Pool.10 You counted the buildings in Jerusalem and tore down houses to strengthen the wall. Isaiah 22:8-10

"This is a critical time in history. This is the time that you are entering into that the prophets of long ago searched to find out about.  For have I not said repeatedly that you are in the last days?  I tell you that not only are you in the last days, you are in the last half of the last day.  For I have warned and told you about economic collapse.  You have seen it happen right before your eyes.  But this is only a part of all the things that are going to occur.  For the war that you have presently been in,  will change its focus; and there are two figures that stand for other nations; one is of a red flag that has yellow stars on it. The other flag has three colors that are in the shape of three rectangles, and they are colored red, blue and white. There are two leaders that will join forces. For they will plan things in secret. They plan to come to the west. They come not in peace, but in conquest and war. For diplomacy will be given, but they have other things in mind.

How long have you stood with the strength of your forefathers, oh America the great?  Are you poised and ready?  I tell you, to strengthen your borders.  For the breach will come from an unlikely place.  I say, to keep your eyes on the north. This is a critical time in history.  Stand your guard upon the walls.  Warn the inhabitants within.  But remember this:  My people who are my own, will be held in safety. They will be given a place of shelter from the storm.  They will be protected in these days ahead. "

Stephen Hanson
View Stephen Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Stephen Hanson
Lori Torrano

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged Quote Lori Torrano

Amen. Praise you Lord for shelter in the storm.
View Lori Torrano's Profile Search for other posts by Lori Torrano
Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

For descerning the flaggs:

http://www.animiertegifs.de/animierte_gifs/Flaggen/index.htm

clic on the flagg and you see the name of the country.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Stephen Hanson

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

The flags are the flag of China and Russia.

Thanks,
Stephen
Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Stephen Hanson wrote:
The flags are the flag of China and Russia.

Thanks,
Stephen

Stephen,

Are your shure for the red/blue/white flag?

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Stephen Hanson

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:59am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

Yes, I'm sure:
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ru.html
Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

I am not sure:

http://www.flagdetective.com/france-flag.htm

I had a dream that would more confirme france as the mentioned land. But we need a lot of prayer to see what Lord Jesus would tell us.

Blessings

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Stephen, your wrote:

I say, to keep your eyes on the north. This is a critical time in history. 

I think this is about a third country, (russia) and it is a second "event".

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
Stephen Hanson

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Stephen Hanson

I'm not saying that France may be part of this situation, but there have been others who have also been shown that Russia/China would be the main players and that they would join force. The Lord has repeatedly told me this over the last few years:

< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12">

“THE LAND MUST BE PURGED”

Feb. 5, 2005

JOEL 1:6 A nation has invaded my land, powerful and without number; it has the teeth of a lion, the fangs of a lioness.

ISA 25:4 You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall.

“I tell you that the winds continue to blow upon the land. I tell you that there are difficult days ahead for those who live in the United States. I tell you that this nation will face many things in the days ahead. There is a strategy at work that would bring desolation to the people. I tell you that my people will not be left desolate, but they need to know that difficult days are ahead. I tell you that China and Russia will join forces. For they have no intentions of following out the plans for world peace. When will peace come? Is true peace to be found in a government system? I tell you…..there is no peace to be found apart from Me. Peace will come after the land has been laid desolate. These are difficult things to understand, but how else can the land be purged? “

Stephen Hanson

“THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT ARE HASTENING FORWARD TO THE END”

May 7, 2005

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Matt. 24: 5-7 NIV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. John 16: 19-21 KJV

“I tell you that these are the days that are hastening forward to the end. I tell you that this world is set on stage for its actors to play out the scenes. For in a short time this world will be thrown into cataclysmic events. For those things that have been predicted in my word will be happening. These are the days that many have looked into. These are the days that many have tried to understand. These are the days that are hastening forward to the end. “

“When you hear rumors of a war between China and Russia, then you will know that these events are near. When you hear reports of nuclear build-up, then you know the time is near. These are some of the things that will set the stage for the anti-christ figure to come upon the scene. Don’t think that peaceful relations will help solve these things, for they are to be fulfilled in my prophetic time table.“

“Come to Me, those of you who are weary, and I will give you rest. Come to Me, those of you who are burdened, and I will give you freedom from your burdens. Come to Me, those of you who are saddened, and I will help dry your tears. You may weep now, but your sorrow will be turned into joy. “

Stephen Hanson

"BEWARE OF THE BEAR AND THE DRAGON"

Jan. 28, 2006

2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of [a] Meshech and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army-your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Ezekiel 38:2-4

“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. “ Isaiah 40:31

"I tell you that these are the days that are rushing towards my soon return upon the earth. I look to and fro upon the earth to find a man or a woman after my own heart. These are those that I have poured my spirit into. "

"I tell you that as the days grow darker, you will need Me more and more. "

(I saw a scene of eagles soaring in the sky. They flew and encircled throughout the sky, and then I saw something that was following one of them. It was the shape of a bear.)

"What is the news of Russia that would be heard in this hour? I tell you that plans are being made between two of the super powers. They plan to use strategies. They are both eastern-block nations. What will happen when Russia and China merge their tactics together? I say, beware of the bear and the dragon. "
Stephen Hanson

"WARNINGS TO TAKE HEED"

Oct. 1, 2005
But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.' Ezekiel 33:6

They say to the seers, "See no more visions!" and to the prophets, "Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions. Isaiah 30:10

"Be aware that I am a God who looks out for the needy and for those who have nothing. I have stockpiles of food and supplies for those who have need of them. In times of crisis I am there to swiftly come to the aid. But I tell you that there are even greater crisis’s and events that are coming upon the horizon. For I have told some that Russia and China will invade this United States. Will you be ready for the onslaught? Will there be a preparedness in your government for this action? I tell you that there will be places of refuge set aside for that time. Woe to those prophets and apostles who speak of brighter days ahead. Woe to those who say that all will be well. For many of them are well-known among you. They have buried their heads in the sand. But to those who speak my truth, you will warn the people and some will take heed. "

Stephen Hanson

Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Thank you Stephen for sharing the other words.

I will pray for more insight in my dream I had more then one year ago.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
Diane Nicolosi

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged Quote Diane Nicolosi

China and Russia Strike

Dumitru Duduman

April 22, 1996

I prayed. then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out out of home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come," he said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "Stop here!"
        A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. the last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America." Then I saw these words being written: Alaska, Minnesota, Florida.

Then the man spoke again," When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack. All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract.

One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me said, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against America. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

"Who are you?" I asked.
        "I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God, however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me. "Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident.

Lori Torrano

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged Quote Lori Torrano

Do we see that China and Russia together have started war against the
U.S.?

Anyone notice what's happened this week?

Both countries are calling for an end to the dollar as the world's reserve
currency, Since we are dependent on China to cover our deficits, this is
like a declaration of war, economic war at this point.

China and Russia are actively working together against us. We are on the
road to financial ruin and these prophetic words tell us they will move
against us militarily also.

May the Lord have mercy on us.
View Lori Torrano's Profile Search for other posts by Lori Torrano
Leslie Grewing

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Lori, I would refer you to Steve Bliss's thread titled "It is time." It goes very nicely with this posting. I think we can add Psl 91, Psl 23 and the manna and rock that gave forth water in the Old Testament when Moses and the Heebs were wandering in the desert. We can abide like little chicks under the feathers of the Lover of our soul knowing that He will accomplish what concerns us (Psl 39 somewhere). Primarily, we must abide with Him and watch His hand and where His eye goes. If God be for us, who can be against us? Oswald Chambers in "My Utmost for His Highest" says that I might not always know what God will allow in my life, but I DO know that I can trust Him.
View Leslie Grewing's Profile Search for other posts by Leslie Grewing
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

There are several players- these are the main ones...
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version