Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word of the Lord April 2009 (Phyllis Ford) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kelly Phillips

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/01/2009 at 8:36pm | IP Logged Quote Kelly Phillips

Word of the Lord April 2009 and beyond

Phyllis Ford

I am calling forth my sons and daughters from near and from afar. I am calling forth my watchmen to come forth, for this is a time of coming out and going in, says the Lord.

It is time to come out of failed systems and places, from lifestyles and mindsets that have held you and bound you, and to go into the new place that I have prepared for my people. As this is a time of great spiritual preparedness, and a time to move forward and accomplish things that will continue to grow and bring forth newness of life for the next three years. So, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee” (Is. 60:1).  The light that will direct you out of the places that no longer define who you are and what you are to accomplish.  (The dark places shall be no more.) And the light that will reveal to you the things that you must change in this time, because your season has arrived, and you can not enter into the new carrying the weight of the old. So allow the light to illuminate your pathways and show you the way you must go. You changing, and heeding my warnings to you, has everything to do with your well-being and deliverance at this time.  So adjust your ways according to the light, and don’t focus on what others will do; but look at yourself honestly and do what needs to be done. The stubbornness of yesterday can lead to destruction.

So, humility is key in you being positioned into the new place. Allow me to lead you and speak to you in the morning as well as in the night watches of prayer in your time of seeking me. For there is trouble in the land, but the way to maneuver around it is to listen diligently to my voice and my leadings.  I will direct you through every storm that lies ahead.

I am opening a way of revenue coming into the hands of my people so that specific things may be done and accomplished now. This revenue is not to be looked upon as personal gain but as the means to an end to bring about kingdom expansion and to assist the people, so the plans that I will place before you will be done. This will include caring for the needs of others who can not get help----much of the body of Christ has gone through a narrow place in order to know and understand that just like they were cared for by me in this season, so shall they care for the needs of others. Places of refuge and storehouses must be established for the needs of others, because what the nation is about to face is serious. So, I am raising up my people, My Joseph companies, my Daniels, to govern and lead, and those of Solomonic wisdom to rise up and bring great help and deliver my people. “So fear not, little flock; it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” (Luke 12:32). And all that is needed will be supplied by those who have been prepared for this time and purpose.

I call forth my people to pray---pray concerning the destruction of that which the enemy is planning upon this nation.  Pray for right decisions and right direction, and pray that my righteousness, ruling, and reigning amongst my people will be established. Pray for those assigned to this season: that they will rise up and accomplish my plan in the earth for the welfare of my people.

Pray it through! Pray it forth!---and I call for the watchmen in this hour to stand upon their watch and speak of that which is upon this nation. To speak and warn America of the wars that are looming in the midst of her. To speak and prepare the people to mobilize in prayer positions, to battle as we wage war against the enemies’ destruction. To speak of the power of the Living God who will raise up a people with renewed strength and to accomplish my plans in the earth.

For this is not just the end of a season but a new beginning of a new era. I will change and anoint hearts and prepare minds to rise to the occasion and take the responsibility of this new day. And as I move upon my people and adjustments are made in this time—as they go forward, I will release my divine guidance, divine help, and divine wisdom upon them for victory.

Those who refuse to change and refuse to heed my warnings will experience the consequences that will lead to the destruction of the things that they have placed so much value in. So assess carefully in this season the things that you hold on to: Do they lead you to disobedience and sin? Do they lead you to change, growth and renewal? You must choose carefully whom you will serve. If you serve the world, you must look to the world to save you. If you look to your Lord and God, I will help you and connect you to those who will bring you through. So this is a time to decide what path you will take; the way that you choose will determine your peace and safety.

Mid-April will set a turn of events in motion. It will begin to unfold, and major things that have been hidden will be uncovered. Those who didn’t know their enemies and their plots---those enemies will be exposed and the reversal of things will take place for their own demise.  For I will expose and overturn, says the Lord, and I will uncover the plans of those enemies and strip them in the midst of their brethren.

This is a serious time for leadership in the body, for I am accessing and dealing with my leaders. I will set up new leadership and take down old leadership: for their sin and uncleanness has come before me. But as the light comes in this time, it will shine upon all things, and that which has been done in the dark will come to light. For I will have a people of integrity, says the Lord of hosts. There will be a new unity and gathering that will come out of this new wave of leadership that I am raising in this hour.

I am sending forth those who are in the marketplace to have a great impact in this season. And there will be provision to carry out the caring for my people, for I will connect apostolic leadership to work hand in hand, to accomplish great things and initiate great plans for the welfare and well-being of my people, also of the land and even the nations, says the Lord. What starts out small but quickly begins to grow and take on strength will be established. Despise not the day of small things for great things will be accomplished in a company of few. Favor will be your portion. Divine wisdom will be your covering. For the marketplace shall be a place of great impact in the things of God. There will be those who were established with their own purposes and own motives, but their plans will come to naught; and they will be seen and known for their own selfish intents.

I call forth my Psalmists and worshippers to break the resistance in the heavenlies with a new sound. For in this time new worship will spring forth ---like wellsprings in the desert places --- and watering places will be places of healing and peace. Sing unto me a new song.  Let my musicians come into place and prophesy the good things that the Lord is doing in the midst of His people. Prophesy to the dry bones!  Prophesy unto the wind! And I will breathe new life in them. Sound the trump!  For a new army is arising in this new day, says the captain of the Lord of host.

Prophetic Insights: We have entered into the month of Nisan (1st month in the Hebrew calendar).  It is a very significant time that was marked by the Children of Israel coming out of Egypt:  Passover, The Feast of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of First Fruits.  There is much that can be said about this time of the year. The original name of the month was Abib.  I knew in my spirit that some great, yet serious, events were on the horizon.  This month also marks the month when Jesus died upon the Cross at Calvary.  Thus, two major points of time during this same month.

I had a dream, and the Lord instructed me to pray during the 4th watch (3am to 6am). When I got into the importance of the 4th watch, I was once again led to the Children of Israel coming out of Egypt, the time to release judgment on the enemy’s camp, the time of Jacob wrestling with the angel of the Lord to the breaking of the day, as well as the time to pray for the deliverance of a people.

I believe we have entered into a time where the month, the season, and the hour has come to the point of some serious change coming out of the Body of Christ like never before. This is not just a new beginning but a day of deliverance and judgment upon the enemy’s camp, death to our flesh (the selfish wills of our way), and setting our priorities in order. Remember the Exodus: the power of Calvary was all possible through divine intervention.  It was the covenant of God that preserved His people and delivered them out.  These events point to a time of deep, continuous, prayer and intercession in seeking the face of our Lord during a serious time.

Look for His light, and revelation that He will share with you at this time. Look for his instructions, His signs and signals to help you understand what needs to change, and even what needs to be eliminated.  Light reveals, directs, illuminates a pathway, has you to look at things honesty, helps you to connect to others, to recover what is lost, and to see deception for what it is.   

–Phyllis Ford

call those things which be not as though they were...romans 4:17
View Kelly Phillips's Profile Search for other posts by Kelly Phillips Visit Kelly Phillips's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version