Subject Topic: "South Africa - Revival is Coming!" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/05/2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

"South Africa - Revival is Coming!"

Prophetic Article co-written by Catherine Brown and Doug Addison

Catherine BrownThis morning I received an email from a fellow minister of the Gospel, Doug Addison in the USA, who has recently returned from a powerful ministry trip in Cape Town, South Africa. Doug shared with me about his supernatural experience of a white feather falling from heaven into the palm of his hand. He was quickened to contact me after reading the recent Elijah List posting of an article I wrote entitled, "Vision of a New Heart and the Angel called the Winds of Destiny," in which I make brief mention in the introduction of white feathers manifesting during my trip to Tennessee in March. This is not the first time I have experienced this particular phenomenon. In 2006 I experienced the appearance of white feathers both at home and abroad. Whilst there may be many possible interpretations for the white feather phenomenon, perhaps the most significant of all is that they speak of the manifestation of the miracle realm of heaven on earth because of the glory of the risen Lord, Jesus Christ.

As a result of my dialogue with Doug, I have been in prayer for South Africa and would like to share with you what the Lord has impressed to my heart. Please contend with us in prayer for the destiny of South Africa as you read these words.

Together in the Harvest

Catherine Brown
Founder, Gatekeepers Global Ministries
www.gatekeepers.org.uk
admin@gatekeepers.org.uk

Doug Addison
www.dougaddison.com
info@dougaddison.com

VISION – GOLD IN THE EARTH AND FEATHERS FALLING FROM HEAVEN

As I pray for South Africa I am lifted up into the heavenly realms and have an aerial view over the land. I can see gold veins under the earth and these seem to be mines and gold veins that are, as yet, untapped. Simultaneous to seeing below the earth, I am also witnessing an abundance of tiny, pure white feathers falling from heaven to earth. The white feathers speak of the manifestation of the miracle realm on earth because of the glory of the Lord.

As I continue to gaze on South Africa, I notice that the gold veins become ablaze with fire and it is my strong impression that the first speaks of the coming of revival to South Africa. I believe God is going to show Joseph-anointed investors how to tap into the hidden veins that I am seeing in this vision to release resources for the Kingdom. The outpouring of God’s glory that is coming to South Africa is going to have both spiritual and physical blessings.

REVIVAL IN THE TOWNSHIPS – GANG LEADERS COMING TO CHRIST

I see revival in the townships of South Africa as multitudes receive Christ as Lord and Saviour. In the vision I am witnessing gang leaders hearing the message of the Gospel. For many their first response is to ridicule and then alarmingly they begin to plan to assassinate preachers of the Word of God. However, despite the enemy’s best efforts to use these lost souls as ambassadors of hatred, they become so convicted of their need of salvation by the Holy Spirit and the preaching of God’s Word that they are unable to fulfil their murder assignments. I see many on their knees weeping and receiving personal salvation and deliverance. In other cases I see people with weapons coming to meetings with the intention to cause harm, but their murderous plans are exposed by the Holy Spirit through the word of knowledge to the preachers and intercessory teams and once again many are brought into personal relationship with the Lord. These dear ones are like “Saul” i.e. those who once persecuted the Gospel but upon conversion they become powerfully anointed to preach the Gospel and win whole communities to Christ. In the heavenly realms I witness angels battling against evil, demonic forces so that righteousness can rain down and salvation spring up from the earth. Glory to God!

I hear the Spirit of the Lord say, “There will be revival in the townships but it will take a people impassioned and emboldened by the compassion of Christ. It will take a league of servant leaders willing to surrender all to Christ and lay down their agendas to take up heaven’s agenda to see revival come to South Africa.“

A ‘LEAGUE OF NATIONS’ GATHERING IN SOUTH AFRICA

I see a table and around it are represented many nations, “the League of Nations” is what I hear the Spirit say. “Many nations and many representatives from around the world will come again and sit round the table in South Africa. There is a convergence that will take place in South Africa that will shake the heavens and the earth.” I believe this has a double edged-governmental outworking - in the natural as world leaders gather and also in the spiritual as the kingdom of God invades earth.

DREAD CHAMPIONS OF FAITH ARISE

“From Cape Town to Johannesburg I am calling forth dread champions of faith,” says the Lord. “I am going to sweep through this land with fire from heaven and the destiny of this nation shall come forth refined in holy fire. I am re-establishing my rule and reign in South Africa and I will pour out healings, signs and wonders even as I call multitudes into My kingdom. I am going to pour out my miracle working love and power and destroy the yokes of drug addiction, alcoholism, violence and prostitution,” says the Lord.

“The children of South Africa have not been forgotten by their Heavenly Father. For many have cried out for deliverance on behalf of the children and I am coming with My presence and My holy fire to touch lips, to sanctify hearts and to commission a new generation - an apostolic company of believers in South Africa. The market place and the church based ministries must learn to work together, so that the fullness of My resource and blessing can be release into the nations.”

“South Africa, I have loved you with an everlasting love and I call you forth to be a nation who will pray, a nation who will evangelise and a nation who will work out the Great Commission in fear and trembling before Me for I am a Holy God and a God of Holy Love.”

Catherine Brown

FOOTNOTE - REVELATION RECEIVED BY DOUG ADDISON

Doug Addison

Beloved readers, I only received this report from Doug AFTER I sent him the prophecy above. The inter-weaving of the two messages is exciting and confirms God’s heart for revival in South Africa!

GOLD IN THE EARTH

As I ministered in Cape Town last week, an angel called Power Evangelism came to the meetings. The first manifestation of power came to bring a Joseph anointing to the businessmen and women of South Africa. A divine strategy for supernatural financial blessing was released and financial miracles began to be set in motion with many reports of immediate results. The Power Evangelism angel has come to bring an evangelistic revival along with healing power and finances to accomplish something entirely new in the earth.

DIVISION HEALED AND UNITY RELEASED

Upon returning to the US, I was taken in the Spirit over South Africa and saw God healing divisions and bringing unity. A heavenly counsel is being formed of ministers from Africa and around the world who will bring blessings and turn back curses. This healing has already started within the Church and will spread like a wildfire to heal and restore racism, the economy, and government. The Lord is saying, “Everything that is happening right now is by My design. Do not be discouraged or listen to the negative reports”.

CAPE TOWN—THE GATEWAY TO REVIVAL

An evangelistic anointing for worldwide revival is being released through Cape Town. Angels have gathered in Cape Town awaiting assignments to go into the earth. These Gathering Angels are being dispersed in teams to ignite fires from the Holy Spirit wherever they go. There will be supernatural signs and the return of God’s glory specifically to bring people into the Kingdom of God. A new wave of unusual evangelists will rise who are humble and clothed in love, power, and acceptance. These “new wineskin” evangelists will not promote their own ministries, but are Kingdom minded. They will discover a new reason to live and are willing to die.

Doug Addison

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Anette Rossouw

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/09/2009 at 1:44am | IP Logged Quote Anette Rossouw

Hi all at Openheaven

I am from Port Alfred, Eastern Cape in South Africa and it is with great excitement that I confirm. Please see http/thevohproject@blogspot.com

I truly believe this area is one of the areas where the 'League of Nations' will be gathering !

Love

Anette

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version