Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: FORSAKEN BUT NOT FORGOTTEN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Troy Halstenson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/20/2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged Quote Troy Halstenson

Hear this, those of you who claim to be part of the "Household of Faith" who call upon my Name. Unless you become like Hannah a "barren woman who has borne seven" you will become a "mother of many who wastes away". Just like my beloved Yeshua and David you must have the mentality and experience of being "Forsaken" in order for completion to take place. Depart from your common occurrences and habitual ways, your previous ideas of abundance which you think leads to Holiness. Your everyday routines have become as thick as lice in my hair. So you will pay double unless you become broken. I am giving you the opportunity of becoming a "Temple Sacred By Birth And Built By Hands Devine" Otherwise you will be eaten away and cut down to size. You think you have made a "Mountain Out Of A Mole Hill" thus becoming bright lights to others, due to others value and estimation of yourself, by what you have given birth to (Many). You have become no better than Elkanahs other wife P'ninah. Because of this I will use the worldly ways as an advantage to put you out of commission.

Mark 15:34

"At three, he uttered a loud cry, "Elohi! Elohi! L'mah sh' vaktani?" (which means, "My God! My God! Why have you deserted me?")"

Palms 22:1-5

"My God! My God! Why have you abandoned me? Why so far from helping me, so far from my anguished cries? My God, by day I call to you, but you don't answer; likewise at night, but I get no relief. Nevertheless, you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Isra'el. In you, our ancestors put their trust; they trusted and you rescued them. They cried to you and escaped; they trusted in you and were not disappointed."

View Troy Halstenson's Profile Search for other posts by Troy Halstenson
Mark Reece

Posted: 04/21/2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged Quote Mark Reece

Hello Troy,

Welcome to OH!

Allow me to address this word from the perspective that, “The spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet”. This is never more true than with a written word. When sharing through written media, there is plenty of time to hone what is being said to its finest edge. It is incumbent on the one who has been task by God to communicate (unless the word is specifically hidden by Him in a parable) to insure that communication happens. This means that the language you use is extremely important when sharing the word you’ve been given. It is helpful to remember that the path by which your spirit is led to a revelation is less important than the revelation itself. References to the stories which God used to speak to your spirit are not necessarily going to produce the same revelation in others. Dressing up a prophecy in ‘biblical sounding words’ is a huge distraction to most people. Although it does provide some very humorous anecdotes from time to time, it is far less helpful than some prophets assume. Word pictures must also be chosen with care, lest they say something quite unintended.

With that in mind, I would like to ask:

- What, ‘common occurrences and habitual ways’ were you specifically told to speak against?

- What is the experience of, ‘mentality and experience of being "Forsaken"’ ? Is it forsakenness, or dependence which the Lord is calling for?

- Does God really have lice in His hair? (Eewwww!!)

- What does, ‘Because of this I will use the worldly ways as an advantage to put you out of commission’ mean?

Mark

View Mark Reece's Profile Search for other posts by Mark Reece
Troy Halstenson

Posted: 04/21/2009 at 2:45pm | IP Logged Quote Troy Halstenson

Mark, I greatly appreciate your welcome of me to this forum and do hear what you are saying regarding prophecy Thank you very much!!!

Mining For Rare Metals

Mining ventilation is a significant safety concern for many miners. Poor ventilation of the mines causes exposure to harmful gases, heat and dust inside sub-surface mines. These can cause harmful physiological effects, including death. The concentration of methane and other airborne contaminants underground can generally be controlled by dilution (ventilation), capture before entering the host air stream (methane drainage), or isolation (seals and stoppings). The air circulation necessary for the effective ventilation of a mine is generated by one or more large mine fans, usually located above ground. Air flows in one direction only, making circuits through the mine such that each main work area constantly receives a supply of fresh air.

Seeking for the Treasures within Elohim's Word is like mining for rare metals. The safety of all of mankind is of the up most importance. To be a good stewards of Elohim's messages requires proper ventilation in connection with the Main Vein (Yeshua The Messiah) so we as Elohim's messengers are not consumed by toxic gases and dust which could affect our lungs (Breath of Life). Depending on what we Breathe in will have a profound impact on those surrounding us.

Mining fortification:Since mining entails removing dirt and rock from its natural location creating large empty pits, rooms and tunnels, cave-ins are a major concern within mines. Modern techniques for timbering and bracing walls and ceilings within sub-surface mines have reduced the number of fatalities due to cave-ins, but accidents still occur.

As in the case of mining, the walls that surround our hearts must be fortified to prevent our hearts and the hearts of others from collapsing in the midst of opposition (The Great Famine). Without the proper protective equipment (Garments of Christ) we can be exposed to all kinds of disastrous conditions not only from those within the Household of Faith (Believers) but also those who are Foreigners (Non Believers).

Mineral processing: is a specialized area in the science of metallurgy that studies the mechanical means of crushing, grinding, and washing that enable the separation (extractive metallurgy) of valuable metals or minerals from their (waste material).

To rightfully devide the Truth according to Elohim's word it takes a lot of crushing, grinding, and washing on our behalf in connection with the Main Source to reveal to us the Precious Stone (Christ Himself) and stones ( Proper Characteristics and Attributes) within Scripture. We have a tendency to allow others to perform this task for us. Not allowing the Spirit of Elohim to constantly flow in and through us in order to separate the valuable metals or minerals from their waste material.

Characteristics and Attributes (stones) to look for when it comes to the Divine Presence of the Lord ( The Precious Stone)

1. Active

Ya'akov (James) 1: 23-25

"For whoever hears the Word but doesn't do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, who looks at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But is a person looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does"

2. Experience-based

2 Corinthians 13:5-8

"Examine yourselves to see whether you are living the life of trust. Test yourselves. Don't you realize that Yeshua the Messiah is in you?---unless you fail to pass the test. But I hope you will realize that we are not failures. And we pray to God that you will do nothing wrong. We are not concerned with our appearing successful, but with your doing what is right, even if we appear to be failures. For we cannot act against the truth, only for it."

3. Recognizing the learner as an expert

2 Corinthians 8:9-11

"For you know how generous our Lord Yeshua the Messiah was---for your sakes he impoverished himself, even though he was rich, so that he might make you rich by means of his poverty. As I say, in regard to this matter I am only giving an opinion. A year ago you were not only the first to take action but the first to want to do so. Now it would be to your advantage to finish what you started, so that your eagerness in wanting to commence the project may be matched by your eagerness to complete it."

4. Independent

Romans 3:28

"Therefore, we hold the view that a person comes to be considered righteous by God on the ground of trusting, which has nothing to do with legalistic observance of Torah commands."

5. Real-life centered

John 7:28-29

"Whereupon Yeshua, continuing to teach in the Temple courts, cried out, "Indeed you do know me! And you know where I'm from! And I have not come on my own! The one who sent me is real, But him you don't know! I do know him, because I am with him, and he sent me!"

6. Task-centered

Colossians 3:23-24

" Whatever work you do, put yourself into it, as those who are serving not merely other people, but the Lord. Remember that as your reward, you will receive the inheritance from the Lord. You are slaving for the Lord, for the Messiah. Don't worry---whoever is doing wrong will be paid in kind for his wrong, and there is no favoritism shown."

7. Problem-centered

Solution-centered

Daniel 2:20-23

"Blessed be the name of God from eternity past to eternity future! For wisdom and power are his alone; he brings the changes of seasons and times; he installs and deposes kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those with discernment. He reveals deep and secret things; he knows what lies in the darkness; and light dwells with him. I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors, for giving me wisdom and power, and revealing to me what we wanted from you, for giving us the answer for the king."

8. Skill-seeking

2 Timothy 2:20-26

"In a large house there are dishes and pots not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay. That is, some are meant for honorable use and some for dishonorable. If a person keeps himself free from defilement by the latter, he will be a vessel set aside for honorable use by the master of the house and ready for every kind of good work. So, flee the passions of youth; and, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart, pursue righteousness, faithfulness, love and peace. But stay away from stupid and ignorant controversies---- you know that they lead to fights, and a slave of the Lord shouldn't fight. On the contrary, he should be kind to everyone, a good teacher, and not resentful when mistreated. Also he should be gentle as he corrects his opponents. For God may perhaps grant them the opportunity to turn from their sins, acquire full knowledge of the truth, come to their senses and escape the trap of the Adversary, after having been captured alive by him to do his will"

9. Self-directing

1 Thessalonians 4:11-12

"Also, make it your ambition to live quietly, to mind your own business and to earn your living by your own efforts---just as we told you. Then your daily life will gain the respect of outsiders, and you will not be dependent on anyone"

10. Internally and externally motivated

2 Timothy 2:14-17

"Keep reminding people of this, and charge them solemnly before the Lord not to engage in word-battles. They accomplish nothing useful and are a catastrophe for the hearers! Do all you can to present yourself to God as someone worthy of his approval, as a worker with no need to be ashamed, because he deals straightforwardly with the Word of Truth. But keep away from godless babbling, for those who engage in it will only become more ungodly, and their teaching will eat away at people like gangrene."

Mining for rare and precious stones takes a lot more than our Saturday or Sunday Church Services and our Church Doctrines we have mixed in with the ways of the world. I believe the Church as a whole has become so comfortable with there ritualistic ways and have patterned themselves after Previous Churches (Meaning: This idea of, it worked for them so it will work for me mentality). It has come to the point of no longer offering anything "New and Refreshing" and have closed the door on those who have been blessed by God in this area. They have prevented the precious stones revealed within Gods Word and received by others from being offered to produce "Life" in its fullness especially when it comes up against the rules and regulations and the establishment of their Church Doctrines. The current ways of the Church is what the Lord Most High is coming up against. The stones they are offering are of no value anymore and they must go back to the beginning stages of excavation.

This is what I believe the Lord is currently attempting to reveal to the Church as a whole.

Theres an old saying "Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander"

Has not the Church become like what is said in Romans Chapter 1:22-32

1.The mining population is evolving.

a. Age, ethnicity, culture, and social climate all influence changing lifestyles

b.These changes require new ways of thinking about mine training

2.Traditional training is less and less effective for today's miners.

a.Most training is still done in a traditional format

b.Traditions are no longer the means to convince those into believing the Word of God

c.People are more likely to forget Traditional material than material gained through their own experience in Gods word.

Mining can have adverse effects on surrounding surface and ground water if protective measures are not taken.It involved building numerous aqueducts to supply water to the minehead where it was stored in large reservoirs and tanks. When a full tank was opened, the wave of water sluiced away the overburden to expose the bedrock underneath and any gold veins. The rock was then attacked by fire-setting to heat the rock, which would be quenched with a stream of water. The thermal shock cracked the rock, enabling it to be removed

Edited by Troy Halstenson on 04/21/2009 at 3:17pm
Monika Schmid

Posted: 04/22/2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Troy Halstenson wrote:

Mining For Rare Metals

....    .....

Hi Troy,

your declarations about the mining process are flowing soberly and continually from Holy Spirit. I agree with and I am glad to read about in such a wise form.

But your initial post is a mixture from truth by Holy Spirit and out of some experiencal truths from your own mindsets. 

Please do test the spirits from which you drink, you are a chosen vessel to edify the Body of Christ.

Be sober, hold on the standard and look forward.

Blessings

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Troy Halstenson

Posted: 04/23/2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged Quote Troy Halstenson

A. Does God really have lice in His hair?

lice: plural of louse, Any of numerous small flat bodied, wingless, biting or sucking insects of the order Anoplura, many of which are external parasites on various animals, including man. A despicable person.

B. What, "common occurrences and habitual ways" were you specifically told to speak against?

"They have exchanged the truth of God for falsehood, by worshiping and serving created things, rather than the Creator."

List of specific characteristics and attributes that has infested the "Household of Faith"

1. evil

2. greed

3.vice

4.stuffed with jealousy

5.murder

6.quarreling

7.dishonesty

8.ill-will

9.gossips

10.slanders

11.insolent

12.arrogant

13.faithless

14heartless

15.ruthless etc.etc.etc

The Household of Faith has become no better than a "Worldly Business" and a place of "Entertainment"

C. What does, "Because of this I will use the worldly ways as an advantage to put you out of commission" mean?

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lust of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves."

D.What is the experience of, "mentality and experience of being "Forsaken" ?

Just as David had to flee for his "Life" from within the camp of Saul because the Spirit of Lord was with David. I would have to say, at the time David thought the Lord had "Forsaken" him. Bottom Line is David became a threat to everything Saul thought he had established.

E. Is it forsakenness, or dependence which the Lord is calling for?

He is calling forth both. How are we going to react when the Lord does Forsake us?"Is our dependence still going to be on Him." Does it not also say in the word of God. That our true strength is found in our weaknesses.

Now with this said, I will step out of the way and allow it to "Manifest" according to "His Will"

Mark Reece

Posted: 04/23/2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Mark Reece

Hi, Troy.

Thanks for getting back to me.

For the record, I travel rather widely in this old world, and know exactly what lice are… I was chiding you about the choice of images you used, hoping you would consider whether they actually were from God, as you claim. While, it is true that God responds in disgust to hardened rebellion, and the image you chose fills us with a feeling of disgust, it is still unwarranted to attribute to God Himself a state of uncleanness. He has stripped (Col. 2:15, see the Greek.) Himself of those rebellious Powers and Authorities, both spirit and human, which were unclean, and provided cleansing for His children once for all at the Cross.

You say, “(this is a …) List of specific characteristics and attributes that has infested the "Household of Faith" and, “The Household of Faith has become no better than a "Worldly Business" and a place of "Entertainment", and give a broad list of sin from Rom. 1:29-30. This is an incredibly broad indictment, and as stated, simply not true. The Household of Faith is troubled in some localities, and does need to be confronted, but on the whole, across the world, She is amazing and beautiful.

When you give stern corrective words, without a specific ‘deliver to…’ address, you are acting the part of a man with a shotgun blazing away at anything that moves. There is a stronghold, a deeply set, cultural, way of thinking and living the life of faith which is rapidly changing across the face of the globe. There is a strong and urgent call in the Spirit to come out from the old way of doing things. And, the old ways have become infested with godlessness as His Spirit has drawn the people of God away. Specific people and groups may need confronting and encouragement to be able to make a break with the old stronghold, and this is the role of the prophetic. But, this is not what the word you have given does…

Troy, I suspect that you have recently given similar words in a local setting and were rejected for it. I also suspect that you set out some things which were going to, "Manifest" according to "His Will”, and when they didn’t, you felt forsaken of God. This would not be a unique story. Most prophets can find one or two in their early biography. Allow me to offer two encouragements: One, you heard correctly. It was time for you to come out from them. But let the word stand as it was given – for you to obey, not to appoint you as the leader of a crowd. And two, the specific promise of Scripture is that He will never leave us or forsake us. If you will cling to that promise through all of the storms which are on the way to your life as we speak, you will begin to see some areas where the Church has been lied to concerning the nature of God. His love and faithfulness are even greater than we have ever been allowed to hope.

Blessings,

Mark
View Mark Reece's Profile Search for other posts by Mark Reece
Tina Dean

Posted: 04/23/2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

What I am now seeing in this 'open heaven' is not very attractive.  Talk about the pot and the kettle. 

This is what the voice of wisdom looks like when 'correcting'?

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version