Posted: 04/27/2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Jordans are breaking wide open today ,

Words that divide lies from truth to make a way ,

A flow of understanding is coming to you ,

Your Ark to carry for your breakthrough ,

No longer a part but the fullness thereof ,

Heaven on earth " The Kingdom Come " ,

For you now have access to the " All of Me " ,

As you cross the Jordans of your life and come into the reality of the " All of Me " ,

So take the first step but do not remain in the river and stand ,

Proceed on through to your promised land ,

For Zion awaits one and all ,

That contend and stand and do not fall !

Numbers 32:18-22 (New International Version)

18 We will not return to our homes until every Israelite has received his inheritance. 19 We will not receive any inheritance with them on the other side of the Jordan, because our inheritance has come to us on the east side of the Jordan."

20 Then Moses said to them, "If you will do this—if you will arm yourselves before the LORD for battle, 21 and if all of you will go armed over the Jordan before the LORD until he has driven his enemies out before him- 22 then when the land is subdued before the LORD, you may return and be free from your obligation to the LORD and to Israel. And this land will be your possession before the LORD.

We will only enter into Zion after we finish bringing the others with us assigned to us !

Joshua 3:14-17 (New International Version)

14 So when the people broke camp to cross the Jordan, the priests carrying the ark of the covenant went ahead of them. 15 Now the Jordan is at flood stage all during harvest. Yet as soon as the priests who carried the ark reached the Jordan and their feet touched the water's edge, 16 the water from upstream stopped flowing. It piled up in a heap a great distance away, at a town called Adam in the vicinity of Zarethan, while the water flowing down to the Sea of the Arabah (the Salt Sea  ) was completely cut off. So the people crossed over opposite Jericho. 17 The priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan, while all Israel passed by until the whole nation had completed the crossing on dry ground.

Hebrews 12:15-24 (New King James Version)

15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; 16 lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. 17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

The Glorious Company

18 For you have not come to the mountain that may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned or shot with an arrow.” 21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.”)
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/27/2009 at 8:31pm

Mandy Gay

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/28/2009 at 2:45am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Jeff Kingshott wrote:

We will only enter into Zion after we finish bringing the others with us assigned to us !

Hi Jeff,

Can you expand on this further please?

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/28/2009 at 1:28pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Look above at numbers again ,Moses gives the answer !

Numbers 32:18-22 

18 We will not return to our homes until every Israelite has received his inheritance. 19 We will not receive any inheritance with them on the other side of the Jordan, because our inheritance has come to us on the east side of the Jordan."

We also need to have the understanding of where our true inheritance is and receive it from the Lord " Who IS our our inheritance "

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/28/2009 at 5:30pm

Troy Halstenson

Posted: 04/28/2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged Quote Troy Halstenson

I AM searching for a group of people, who I will consider to be the most outstanding or prominent. Those who are willing to come out and leave their tents and cross over into the Land of Promise. But you must realize that my people belong to one country, one household, and are under one governing authority MYSELF. In order to cross over my people, you must follow My true cohanim who have come out of their tents and bare the Ark for the covenant upon their shoulders. My true cohanim are not near to you as you might think but are carrying my Ark from a distance. They are of no Worldly Significance but possess My Spiritual Significance and are hidden in the palm of MY HAND. If you would only come out and leave your tents, your familiar territory, I would show you my Ark which would guide you to a place you haven't gone before. My true cohanim are standing in the middle of the Jordon River baring the Ark at a distance from you, till I gather MY HARVEST from ADAM, the beginning, to the SALT SEA, the end . Not until MY HARVEST has come to its full completion will I allow My people chosen by MY NAME to cross over into their true inheritance before My Ark and my true cohanim. Come Out of Your Tents!!!! Come Out!!!!

View Troy Halstenson's Profile Search for other posts by Troy Halstenson
Marjo Richardso

Posted: 04/28/2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged Quote Marjo Richardso

Amen Jeff and Troy!
View Marjo Richardso's Profile Search for other posts by Marjo Richardso Visit Marjo Richardso's Homepage
Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/29/2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Jeff,

I'm trying to get to the bottom of who every Israelite is.  In your comment you referred to the others assigned to us.  Seeking deeper insight.

Love Mandy

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/29/2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

We are grafted in so your brothers and sisters are the israelites of today ,Jesus calls us all beloved !

Mandy Gay

Posted: 04/30/2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hey Jeff,

That's how I am seeing it.  Looking for affirmation really.  Many of those who I believe are assigned to me are not even believers yet, in fact they are quite resistant at this time.  There are also those who, whilst professing to be believers, are disobedient and obstinate.

Love Mandy

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version