OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word Of The Lord Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/28/2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci

Let It Go

The Holy Spirit showed me that some of you have a lot of deep wounds and hurts from your past and because of this you still take a lot of things so personally. Even if someone cuts you off on the road or if you think that someone is looking at you the wrong way you take it as a personal attack. Jesus wants you to know that people are not against you but you have it all played up in your mind. People in your past may have lied to you, stole from you, cheated on you or even divorced you. Don't bring that offence into your future and don't allow bitterness to take root. The anger on the inside of you is coming from a hurt heart. Give up your right to be right. Repent and move on because this is hindering your walk with the Lord. This is just another one of the enemies plans to derail you and it is important that you recognize it. Jesus wants to release you and set you free so rest in Him and know although people may have hurt you in the past you have to learn to trust again.

Psalms 147: 3
He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Upgrade your Routine

When I went to the gym on Tuesday I noticed a sign that read: We are offering a free personal training session for those of you that would like to upgrade your workout by changing your routine. I thought that it would be a good idea to change my routine since I have not been spending too much time in the gym. The trainer first explained to me how important nutrition is. He said you are what you eat. I was thinking about how this surely applies to our spiritual life. He then asked me how many reps I did with the weights and I told him just eight reps two times. He said that really has to change and that if I wanted to see progress I would have to do fifteen to twenty reps three times. Then what I feared most came upon me. He made me try doing fifteen reps and he also increased the leg weights. Then he said that people could do a lot more than they think that they could do if they really wanted to see a change but they have to be diligent in what they are doing. If you want something bad enough you will work at it. Well, in my mind I was thinking that I much rather work at upgrading my spiritual routine to receive more revelation from the Holy Spirit. This physical body can be worked with any time. If you also want a deeper relationship with the Lord it is time to upgrade your routine.

Jeremiah 12: 5
If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, Then how can you contend with horses? And if in the land of peace, In which you trusted, they wearied you, Then how will you do in the floodplain of the Jordan?

As you get closer to the Lord and train yourself how to hear His voice, you will know what direction to take and you will know how to pray for specific things.  The more you get tuned in you will start to discern what is of God and what is not. I understand that many of you are going through hard times right now but that is the time to press in and not retreat. The challenges that you are going through now will be the success of your future if you stay strong. The desire of every Christian is to be led by the Holy Spirit and be used in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I want to repeat something that Graham Cooke once said because it was so profound. He said:
Power flows from the inside out! Warriors live within themselves staying calm and untroubled by externals.In the heat of battle, when faced with difficult circumstances, contending against odds, warriors call up the majesty and supremacy of God that is already present in the Secret Place of their Spirit. They have a warrior’s perception of the Reality of God in the midst of provocation, attack and opposition.

Proverbs 24:10
If you faint in the day of adversity, Your strength is small.

If you are in a spiritual battle and it seems like the intensity of the battle has increased, don't give up but press in. Jesus has great plans for your life.

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

You can subscribe to my weekly Word In Season at:
or on my website www.awordinseason.info under A WORD IN SEASON link.
Blessings to you!

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version