Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Age of the False Church Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JA Julyan

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/01/2009 at 8:30am | IP Logged Quote JA Julyan

This is the age of the false church, false teachers and false prophets. I am the Way the Truth and the Life. I am the one who saves. I am the one who brings forth fruit that is worthy before me. Bear fruit worthy of repentance. I am that I am.

I am very God. This is not a game. There are no magic formulas to heaven. Duty and obligation are sacrifices which are not worthy in my sight. I desire mercy.

Many walk past those in my image with disgust and shame. Do you not know have you not heard I came to save not condemn. Do not judge by outward appearances. I have anointed those who in your eyes are worthless. But I, Jesus, the Son of Man, the Messiah, God in the flesh have made them worthy. They are clothed in white linen because of my blood shed for their lives.

Your man-made sermons are from the devil, the flesh. You are deceived. Your puffed up pride is an abomination in my eyes.  Oh unbelieving nations! You believe not in me though you say Lord Lord. Your prayers gathered in the multitude are babble to my ears. I am and will not listen to them.

Do your alms, your prayers to the Father in secret and He will reward you openly.  Oh unbelievers, you who call ‘church’ I am not there! The kingdom of god is NOT there!

You have rejected me, you have thrown me out! You push me away, feed yourselves, clothe yourselves in abundance whilst my beloved church, the one that belongs to Me, the one made not of stone, bricks and mortar are starving, dying, bleeding, crying for lack of love, my love. Oh how my heart grieves at the place you call ‘church’ and attach my name to it but stop many coming to know me Jesus their Saviour. This man made church, which I did not ordain is a stumbling block to hearing the gospel.

He who has an ear listen to what the Spirit is saying. Those who know me feed my sheep, bind up their wounds, love and care and listen to their heart their cries. Take care of them; just a cup of cold water to their thirsty lips will bring a smile to my face.

Suffer the little children come unto me. Come unto me. Come to Jesus, the only Saviour. I am humble; gentle in heart my burden is light. I am a friend to sinners and those that seek me with all their heart will not be disappointed. For I Jesus, will give rest, green pastures and stillness. Come to me you who are truly thirsty.

Oh unbelieving nations have you not heard, do you not know I am the only God. There is none beside me! Draw near to me and I will draw near to you.  My arms are ready to receive those who have backslidden into the deception of man-made rules and fleshy sermons and those who have say have been called by me but have not!

It is finished! My blood shed for the sins of the world is completed. Come I plead. The time is drawing near!

It is the final countdown to my returning, and yes I will return very soon! Oh my people turn to me and I will heal thee.  Time is of the essence.

REPENT

Shofar girl

View JA Julyan's Profile Search for other posts by JA Julyan

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version