VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: LARGE TREMOR - ((2nd posting)) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JA Julyan

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/08/2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged Quote JA Julyan

LARGE TREMOR  ((2nd posting)) - urgency

I am to shake the earth like no other time in all history.  It will reverberate throughout the whole earth.  No scale can even monitor the size of the way I am to shake this earth.  I am the LORD.

Many lives will be lost, many but My people will be saved from this cataclysmic shaking which is from Heaven itself.  By My Word alone is to come into being.  At My command I will speak.

Yes, I am to shake the nations as never before.  Lands will split open and separate forever, totally changed, transformed and unrecognisable.  Island will disappear never to be seen again.  The maps you have at the moment will not give direction or answers to what I am about to do.

At My Command, My Word volcanoes dormant restrained by My Hand alone until My time.  They have been fuming and puffing demonstrating My Anger and wrath to come.  My rage is to erupt upon the whole world.  Their time for eruption will be at My Command My Word.  They will blow wide open and their lava will gush sparing nothing in its path.

The electricity will be damaged to such an extent utter darkness will pursue, darker than the darkest of ages past.  No light will penetrate this darkness to come.   In your lifetime you will see, hear and feel the wrath of God like at no other time.

I am the LORD.                                           

Many of my prophets nationwide are receiving this same warning so there will be no excuses anymore.  I sit in the Heavens.  I am a Holy God.  I require a sacrificed heart towards Me and no other.  I will have no other gods before Me. 

I am the LORD

The land called earth will never be the same again.  Many are trying to save the earth but it is mine to save.  All creation groans not only with My people but with My Very Breath waiting for the return of My Son.  I, the Father alone, yes, alone not even My angels, My servants know.  Yes, I, the Father alone know the time of My Son’s return.  It is very soon.

Man you have been wicked stewards of the earth I gave you.  It is a stench and the ground is covered in blood and tears.

Yes, I am to stand and I am to give My Command.  For the earth is to shake like never before.

Seek Me and live.  Put no other thing before Me.  I hold the keys to life and death.

I know my faithful servants and yes many will be faced with death but they are sealed to rise again when I, Jesus come in My Glory.  For many the judgement of the second death awaits eternal separation into the eternal heat and fire of hell for truly I tell you it exists and is ready and waiting.

Return to Me whilst there is still time.  Are you covered with the seamless Robe of Righteousness?  It is yours if you choose to take it.  I reach out My Hand of Mercy which is unfailing love and mercy for even David My servant king knew My mercy was far better to fall into than the hands of men.

Come alone into My Presence, bow before Me and see forgiveness for all your sins whilst there is still time.

I will not have anything or anybody before Me, they are idols.

Worship Me.  I command obedience to My Word.  My Son full of grace and truth died for you.

Repentence, Repentence, Repenetence

Yes, soon I am to shake the earth.

I, the LORD speak; My messengers go forth from all four corners of the earth to speak the same message.

Yes, I, the LORD speak.....

Shofar girl

Edited by JA Julyan on 07/08/2009 at 4:46am
View JA Julyan's Profile Search for other posts by JA Julyan
Ricky Jackson

Posted: 07/08/2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote Ricky Jackson

Bless you my sister for this word!!  About two weeks ago my wife noticed that our little dog was acting strange; she was hiding in the closet and under our son's bed.  She has never done that before.  A few days later my wife was telling her best friend about it and her friend's little dog had been trying to dig out of the fence and had never done that before.  Dogs act this way before an earthquake.  I posted "Is your dog acting strange lately?" on my Facebook and another friend posted that a few days before his dog was trying to dig out - and had never done that before.  

andrew baker

Posted: 07/08/2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote andrew baker

God did NOT give me a Spirit of FEAR

but of ....

POWER

LOVE

AND A SOUND MIND

View andrew baker's Profile Search for other posts by andrew baker
Ricky Jackson

Posted: 07/08/2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged Quote Ricky Jackson

Andrew, God is about to shake everything that can be shaken my friend.  Those who welcome his judgements on this wicked earth will be the only ones to not fear.  Those who are upset or fearful by Jacqui's postings are *very* likely not ready and need to hit their knees and repent.  Our hearts need to be purified - blameless before him.  We need to be seeking him as never before.  BTW, "fear", as used in I Tim. 1:7 should have been interpreted as "timidity" or "cowardice"; it's not the same word as in "fear not".

Amber Allman

Posted: 07/08/2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged Quote Amber Allman

Ricky...where do you live? Just curious...considering the dog, I mean.

JA Julyan

Posted: 07/08/2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged Quote JA Julyan

God bless you Ricky for your encouragement.  This was given many weeks ago and this morning felt the urgency, very strong to put it out.  I have had much feedback on these tremors.  Here also in England they are unusually high in a certain area of where my christian friend lives.  Yes the fear I fear is for those who do not know the Lord Jesus and pray fervently they will repent and come to know Him.  I do believe many will though for God does not want any man to perish but the urgency today was very strong indeed I could not ignore it and also at a time when I am very ill and still the Holy Spirit lifted me up to post it.  Most of the prophecies are now going out a second and third time such is the urgency of our times.  Great perilous times ahead but yes I agree with your definition about fear.  For Fear of the Lord is paramount and it was laid upon me today greatly.  Posting His words has meant much attack and I have had to take it but my fear of God is greater.  I know My Redeemer Lives and I am praying constantly for America, England and Europe who are also in for a rough ride too by the end of the year.  Praying also for my family and friends.  I do believe many will come to the Lord though despite some that will remain prideful and refuse stubbornly God's love.

Blessings to all.

View JA Julyan's Profile Search for other posts by JA Julyan
andrew baker

Posted: 07/09/2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged Quote andrew baker

Hi Ricky, the shaking you mentioned has started already, but i for one am not worried about the worlds(physical) appearance or upheaval it will experience... these things are spoken about in the Bible and mentioned by the prophets, so when it comes to words of great earthquakes and volcanoes i know that i have Jesus as my advocate and my savior.... yes to those outside the body of Christ ...these people need to worry about the judgments of God, ...i however have ....HAVE ...been covered by the blood of Jesus and bought with the price of his life,........and the GRACE of Jesus...... Because of Jesus ...his death...his blood ...and his Resurrection ....... i can stand BOLDLY before the thrown of Grace ...... before THE LIVING GOD.....the same God who will bring judgments on the unbeliever and  the earth we live in will heave and groan under the pressure.....

BUT..... I will stand firm ..... These things must come to pass....

I for one believe there is greater danger from deception and a distinct lack of love for the lost, which is brought about by the self preservation we find ourselves doing,  ...... this is far more destructive than any natural disaster ......this world we live in is made up of bricks and mortar .... sand and stone and water ....... and flesh ......

Yet our souls can not be destroyed by any of these things

Ricky Jackson

Posted: 07/09/2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged Quote Ricky Jackson

Hi Amber.  I live in Warner Robins, Georgia, USA.  Very beautiful word Andrew!  I absolutely agree about the self preservation thing; we should not live as the world, in cowering fear - or in feigning faith: telling everyone around us how unafraid we are and yet stocking up on food, water batteries, digging a "storm cellar", etc.  I am not afraid to die in the least and obviously you neither.  I am so thankful that God is so gracious to allow us to see these things and prepare mentally and spiritually.  JA, thank you again for your obedience and sensitivity to God.  I know that attacks come but that's part of our reward.  I will be lifting you up tonight, praying for your healing.  Blessings to you all.

alicia myers

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

I am in agreement.

Since the Lord has sent me from Seattle back to Florida two months ago, I have been seeing "Seattle, Seattle, Seattle"..in different  movies every week.., I mean it is unbelievable. I met a woman from Seattle the other day who said she was on her way back in a few months....I mean even today..two more times today I pick up something and it has Seattle in it...this has been going on for almost two months now.

That area is about to be shaken. I know it is not just that area, but for some reason the Lord is showing me clearly Seattle..

There is no fear if we have built our rock on Jesus.....But, his judgment is right around the corner....right around the corner....

andrew baker

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged Quote andrew baker

I do get a sense that we should very aware that a shaking and tearing has started, but i am not totally convinced that this shaking and ripping is going to be mainly manifest in the physical realm we see,

yes mountains will shake and things we see will be with our eyes, but i am convinced that the main shaking and splitting will be the same as it was in the temple when the veil was torn in the temple, this was a reflection of what was happening in the spiritual realm, and this in turn will effect us profoundly more on a spirtual level than on an outward manifestation or visual thing

alicia myers

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 2:09am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

andrew baker wrote:

I do get a sense that we should very aware that a shaking and tearing has started, but i am not totally convinced that this shaking and ripping is going to be mainly manifest in the physical realm we see,

yes mountains will shake and things we see will be with our eyes, but i am convinced that the main shaking and splitting will be the same as it was in the temple when the veil was torn in the temple, this was a reflection of what was happening in the spiritual realm, and this in turn will effect us profoundly more on a spirtual level than on an outward manifestation or visual thing

Hi Andrew...

It is going to be in the natural for sure. That 'idol' Money is going to be useless at some point. Food, water and things we are accustomed to here in the west are going to hard to find. Serious lack is coming...Many are going to shake their fists at God, particualry Christians who have been told that God wants them comfortable and rich....there is coming a falling away...

It is going to be in the natural..I assure you..But, God will destroy this flesh to save your soul....that is what he is interested in at the end of the day.

andrew baker

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged Quote andrew baker

Hi alicia,

yes the physical realm will manifest what is happening in the spiritual realm, yes there will be a falling away, and anyone who relies on themselves or man to be their provider will be devastated,

the core of who we are is spirit/soul and with this in mind we have to get to a place of saying ...God ... your will be done ... on earth as it is in heaven......your kingdom come.....

i for one am totally against storing up anything tangible for the times ahead ...... for just because i have extra tin food ...should i stock this up ....? i do not know what tomorrow holds. but i do know that if Jesus and God are not for me then i am doomed, so my hope rests in Him and him alone .....

what of those who lose everything and cant stock up anything ... should we say that the must fend for themselves ???

NO ... i believe the time will come when those who have 2 jackets or coats will give to those who don’t have ...OR LOSE BOTH ....

This is brotherly love ... we are of one family ... how dare we say to the ones that are part of the body of Christ .... go on you way and be at peace ... yet they cant feed themselves......

i also believe we need to look after those who are family and members of the same body ..Before we look after the ones outside the body ....

For how can we say we love our brother and see him go hungry and do nothing...?

alicia myers

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

andrew baker wrote:

Hi alicia,

yes the physical realm will manifest what is happening in the spiritual realm, yes there will be a falling away, and anyone who relies on themselves or man to be their provider will be devastated,

the core of who we are is spirit/soul and with this in mind we have to get to a place of saying ...God ... your will be done ... on earth as it is in heaven......your kingdom come.....

i for one am totally against storing up anything tangible for the times ahead ...... for just because i have extra tin food ...should i stock this up ....? i do not know what tomorrow holds. but i do know that if Jesus and God are not for me then i am doomed, so my hope rests in Him and him alone .....

what of those who lose everything and cant stock up anything ... should we say that the must fend for themselves ???

NO ... i believe the time will come when those who have 2 jackets or coats will give to those who don’t have ...OR LOSE BOTH ....

This is brotherly love ... we are of one family ... how dare we say to the ones that are part of the body of Christ .... go on you way and be at peace ... yet they cant feed themselves......

i also believe we need to look after those who are family and members of the same body ..Before we look after the ones outside the body ....

For how can we say we love our brother and see him go hungry and do nothing...?

Brother,

I did not mention anything about storing up food. Because the food that one will need is the manna from heaven. Food in the natural sense will be scarce though, but God has promised to provide.

If God is leading some to store up food, then they should do that..that is the last thing on my mind is to store up food..But, I do believe he is leading some people to do that. Though that will be only for a period of time it will last. The test will be for us to trust him with literally EVERYTHING we need.

I agree with you that things will boil down to sharing with brothers and sisters in Christ, first..and then to those in need.The Love of the stuff in this world will begin to no longer matter..it is to be given away and shared anyway..

I truly believe that God is going to provide in many supernatural ways as well at some point. But, until then we do as he leads and give what we do HAVE.

andrew baker

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 4:05am | IP Logged Quote andrew baker

Hi Alicia,

sorry .... that was not directed at you .... but the very prevailing self preservation mode some are swinging into .....

if you try save yourself you stand to lose yourself

alicia myers

Posted: 07/10/2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

andrew baker wrote:

Hi Alicia,

sorry .... that was not directed at you .... but the very prevailing self preservation mode some are swinging into .....

if you try save yourself you stand to lose yourself

No problem my Brother Andrew

I agree with that 'self preservation' mode stuff can get out of hand. I do not believe in doing anything unless the Spirit of God directs me. It is one thing to prepare some things because God tells you , another to be doing it out of 'fear' and not trust in God. I believe there is a difference and it depends on whether one is walking in the flesh or the Spirit.

I have been proclaiming this message to many people and yet God has not told me anything about preparing..NOW, that does not mean he won't in the near future.

There are some things God does want some to prepare so that 'others' will have certain things they will need, God is doing that. But, all is to be done according to the leading of the Lord...

But, I do know what you are saying...

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version