Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Carmen Burnham: "There is a Mixture that I Need to Separate Out of the Midst of My People, My Bride" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/16/2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

HR

Carmen Burnham:
"There is a Mixture that I Need to Separate Out of the Midst of My People, My Bride"

"And His brightness was like the sunlight; rays streamed from His hand and there (in the sun-like splendor) was the hiding place of His power."—Habakkuk 3:4

Carmen Burnham

While in prayer, I often listen to the Rivera's CD "Live Soaking Sessions 1." My favorite track, "Show Me Your Face," started playing. I often cry in deep longing before the Lord, "Show Me Your face." The cry of my heart is ever deepening tears and longing to see Him face to face.

During that song, I experienced a visitation of the Lord's face upon mine. I was beholding Him. I heard, "We know that when He appears, we shall be like Him." Face to face, I was experiencing a greater osmosis of internal transformation at a deeper level than ever before. As we take the time to behold Him, the face of our internal countenance becomes the likeness of Him to the point that we manifest what we see the Father doing.

The Covenant Bride

Down through the corridors of the ages has existed the COVENANT of the Priestly Bride. She is the Bride that has longed for the manifestation of the Messiah. His manifested name for this age is the King of Glory. Once she realizes her identity, she keeps herself from the defilement of the world and fights for righteousness like the generals of old: Debra, Daniel, Samuel, the sons of Zadok and Elijah, to name a few.

She recognizes and prepares for the time of visitation with Him. For He is the One for whom her soul has craved above all else. The preparation is a separation and a consecration that leads to such purification. This happens because she spends so much time in His presence in which she is becoming like Him. She knows much of Him through her inner experiences of Him. She so desires to be like Him that she surrenders her being totally to the workings of His Spirit, unconditionally.

Whatever the cost, she perceives it is worth her everything. She loves not her life unto death. She does not bargain with Him to hold onto any golden calves or falsehoods of self or even normal needs. She knows that anything else is fool's gold. As a result, she is a fashioned weapon in the Hand of His Glory. He will give you power to stand against the forces of Hell, a dominion power that drives evil out.

There is an unveiling of truths within the Priestly Bride. It will result in the greatest movement of the Holy Spirit in this age. The forces of satan are trying to bring confusion, deception and despair. There is a tremendous raging for the mind of Believers everywhere. How do we overcome? The Bible states, "We overcome satan by the Blood of the Lamb, by the word of our testimony and we love not our life unto death."

We are in a season of receiving greater dimensions of these Truths, as well as in the season of God putting the missing pieces together.

"My Church Shall See My Power and My Glory that Has Not Been Seen for Many Generations and the World Has Never Known"

The Prophetic Word from the Lord: "My Church shall see My Power and My Glory—power that has not been seen for many generations and power the world has never known. There is a tidal wave of My glory coming. There is an anointing coming that many have longed for. It will be a collective anointing of the old and the new, the known and the unknown.

"It will hit and it will collide with the kingdom of darkness as the lightning strikes forth from the east to the west. Many will collide with My anointing as Paul did on the road to Damascus. Many will experience the molecules of the miraculous invading, permeating their very beings, healing their spirits, restoring their souls, driving out illness, disease and the demonic.

"There MUST be an invasion of My dominion power that will turn the world upside down. There will be an invasion through the brilliant radiations of My Divine nature that stirs the heart awake. It will resurrect My Divine DNA within the spirit, soul and body to rise to the power of My Ascension Glory. It will shine like the sun to expose this present darkness. There will be explosions of My almightiness that sets the captives free on every level, every dimension.

"Who will carry this glory? He that overcomes!

"I Am Preparing My Bride in the Secret Place"

"I am preparing My Bride in the secret place, in the hidden place, for the enemy must not see and must not look upon what I am doing, whom I am preparing.

"Those who will allow Me to draw them away into the Bridal chamber and allow Me to shake from them what must be shaken will come forth and carry what has never been seen—those who can believe Me for the unexpected movement in kings and kingdom—then those who carry My heart and My word without mixture will come forth.

"There is a mixture that I need to separate out of the midst of My people, My Bride. Oh, My people let Me wash your eyes, the eyes of your heart, with the precious Blood of My Son so you can overcome. Let Me invade the deepest recesses of your innermost being to heal, to expose and to deal with those things that are not of Me and not like Me. I will remove the thorns, thistles and calluses that have been unknowingly imbedded in your heart.

"Do not be afraid of My surgical Holy Spirit hand, for My hands are filled with healing love. I will never hurt you. I will never leave you. I will work with you very tenderly, there in the secret place. This secret place feels like you are once again in the wilderness, but it is indeed My room of operation. My hand is not shortened like a man's hand. My hands hold the fullness of your destiny. Did I not say, "A bruised reed He would not break and a dimly flicker flame He would not quench"?

"So is My Servant, so AM I to you as you yield to My inner workings. I take great joy, great delight in your heart of liquid gold. I am creating within your heart a combustion chamber of My Divine Glory, for this is the hour of My Divine Manifestation."

Carmen Burnham
Conquerors in Christ Ministries

Email: VanquishedFoes@aol.com

About Rev. Carmen E. Burnham, MSW: Carmen has known and loved the Lord since age six. Receiving the Baptism in the Holy Spirit in 1974, her experience was dramatic and powerful. He truly delivered her from the pit to the palace! In 1980, she prayed, "God take me into the depths of you." He answered her by leading her to work for a noted Christian Counseling Ministry for 10 years. She worked in the then-pioneering field of inner healing, deliverance and mental health. At that time, the Lord shocked her by confronting her with her own need for deliverance and inner healing. He brought her through her own personal journey into wholeness. What God revealed to her was priceless and life changing. What she learned is not known to the Body of Christ. She knows firsthand that many of His people are wounded and held unknowingly in bondage by the enemy and has a longing that they could know what she knows in order to help them. Burdened for the wounded, she answered the Lord's call.

Maria Woolston

Posted: 07/17/2009 at 6:43am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Thank you Julie for posting this.

Peace and blessings.

Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 08/16/2009 at 3:29am
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Sue Pierce

Posted: 07/20/2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged Quote Sue Pierce

Yes now~ I am walking in it now!! The time of preperation has passed...Manifestation is taking place....Praise...deep adoration....Jesus, Glory to You alone.... It is here...Thank you Jesus!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version