Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Navigating To The Kingdom Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/05/2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Enhanced navigation in the Spirit will accellerate the obedient and passionate into their kingdom destiny as life-changers and life-givers. A great separation in the Spirit will define those who understand the principles of the kingdom and those whom cling to the system of religion. Those who are living in the reality of the kingdom will be blessed by the King with resources to explore the possibilities that reside within the supernatural and yet to be discovered. Tragically, those who are blind and paralyzed in the system of religion will not experience yet to be discovered treasures of heaven on earth and the abundant life. Spiritual territories and frontiers are awaiting our arrival to advance the kingdom.

Our spiritual navigation through the waters of change and destiny will be essential to the church's health and well-being. Like the natural explorers of old when they founded new and exciting territories, we too, must chart our course into the spiritual unknown and bring back the truth and treasure that awaits the seeking heart. Before the explorations of the past were blessed and financed by the King; they were usually led by visionaries with desire and a passion of what was "possible" but yet not discovered. The transition from the "Order of Saul" to the "Order of the Kingdom" must be navigated through the wisdom and guidance of God's Spirit within those who are fearless to anchor their words and endeavors upon it. Truly we are beginning to sail away from man-made revelations that are not in line with the spirit of the kingdom.

The issue at hand is not so much the "Saul's" that have historically abused their authority and mandate, but the RESPONSE of the "David's" toward the present situation that the Saul's have created. I write this in response to witnessing many people who seem to delight in seeing the defects of individuals within the church. The blatant disrespect for authority and our manipulation of finances that is transpiring in the church is a prime indicator of its true spiritual maturation. Upon seeing Saul's true colors, David chose not to stay in Saul's camp. We also have this same choice. It seems that many are finding pleasure staying in the "Camp of the Sauls" — judging and criticizing rather than simply and honorably leaving.
Simply leaving a "Saul-based" leadership gets the point across with much more impact than stimulating a frustrated and divisive environment by staying. If a body of believer's is not passionate about the kingdom and kingdom principles...It's time to sail away.

Even though Saul sought to "kill" the destiny of his faithful servant; David did not curse or gossip about Saul by the words he spoke nor by the actions he took. On the contrary, David respected Saul's authority even when he was persecuted under that authority. It would be the spiritual maturity of David that God would find worthy of true leadership and spiritual promotion. I am not pardoning or condoning the leadership of Saul, but can God use "Saul's" in the church to fulfill a far greater purpose than we may realize? Can God use the faults and mistakes of those in authority to expose the true condition of our own hearts?

Noah planted a vineyard and after drinking too much of his own labor, he retired in his drunkenness to his tent and removed his clothes — passing out naked. Ham, Noah's youngest son, entered the tent and saw his father's nakedness. Immediately, Ham ran and told his brothers, Shem and Japheth. (We notice that Ham ONLY told those of the "family.") Did this excuse Ham that it was "only" family? believe that Ham told his brothers of their father's "drunk as a skunk" condition along with this deplorable situation for the purpose of feeling better about his own inadequacies! (Isn't this the reason why people desire to gossip to make others look bad?) I believe it was Ham's disposition and true nature to show his brothers their father naked and exposed. How else would Noah have already known that it was Ham who disgraced him? He knew because of Ham's nature and the fact that he awoke to a "COVERING" that Ham was not mature enough to have given.

When Shem and Japheth heard what had happened, they took a blanket or a garment to cover Noah and walked backwards so they would not disgrace their father in his nakedness. When Noah awoke from his drunken slumber, he knew what Ham had done and proclaimed a CURSE over his descendants. (Read Genesis 9.) How can we explain the fact that Ham's seemingly minor transgression brought severe consequences, whereas Noah's drunkenness brought none that is recorded in the Bible? This is a question that we must answer as we navigate the waters of the prophetic and ministerial change that is upon us. Our true anointing and spiritual maturity hinges upon the understanding and answer of this question.

It should be obvious that the moral shortcomings of Noah became a TEST of maturity to his three sons. Ham was proven through this unfortunate circumstance to be foolish and presumptuous. Shem and Japheth, although not approving of the circumstance, were found to be honorable and would not so much as speak a critical word knowing that Noah was in the hands of God -- The Righteous Judge.

The danger with the "Ham's" in today's church is that they attempt to openly discredit others in spiritual authority when nothing that resembles sin has been committed. (SPIRTUAL MUTANY) This mindset provided Ham with a shallow excuse to disobey his father whenever he desired or when he believed it was contrary to his own opinion. The same can hold true with us today. By openly and personally discrediting authority, we feel free to cast off restraint and demand release from godly submission. We become an impostor of God in our desire to assume the position of "Righteous Judge."

Now, with all of the abuses and nonsense that we are witnessing in all areas of ministry today, I can understand the frustration and even anger with what is transpiring. I am just as appalled that so-called "leaders" in the church have somehow forgotten the verse that we are to "submit to one another in the fear of the Lord" in their insecurity and lust for control. However, this does not excuse us to take on the spirit of Ham. We need to prophesy truth and confront sin in the church as prophetic people. This is certainly our biblical and primary call as well as declaring REPENTANCE. However, if we desire to JUDGE another personally, we risk the "Curse of Ham" if our motive is to discredit and damage out of a form of self-righteousness, spiritual insecurity, or just simple opinion. Most of the personal criticism that I see in the church is not about doctrinal error or heresy. It is the OPINION of how one feels that church ought to be done. Ultimately, a prophetic individual will continually prophesy to oneself if not operating from a clean and kingdom oriented heart.

Noah, as a spiritual leader, did not set a good example for a generation that had the opportunity to start over and anew what the preceding generations had abused. This is tragic when you really think about what was at stake. Humanity had moved into a type of being born-again to fulfill God's intended purpose for humanity. In other words, humanity was given a second chance. However, God would still use this event for the purpose of revealing the true heart condition of these three men that would father the future of mankind. Shem and Japheth honored Noah by choosing not to shame him in public and received a blessing from both God and Noah. These two wise sons, along with David, understood that these issues were the Lord's and not their's to deal with. The same test and opportunity is upon us today as a prophetic people. How are we going to handle the exposure of misguided authority that will increase in manifestation as we continue to navigate in the Spirit? Will we pray or judge? 

The Scriptures have a lot to say about the "last days." I firmly believe that we are in the last days and that they will be both awesome and immensely frightful. It will be awesome in that the greatest harvest of all time will be received by our generation. (This is why we are experiencing the expediting of necessary change.) It will be exceedingly frightful in that God will judge iniquity (first, in the church) in His righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:1 states that "there will be terrible times in the last days." This warning is brought to our remembrance over and over in the scriptures. It seems that the over-riding analogy to these "terrible days" is not tyrannical earthly governments, but DECEPTION within the church. The reason that so many authentic prophets are calling for DISCERNMENT in the body of Christ, is because the Lord has revealed to them the magnitude of how deception has and continues to cripple the effectiveness of the church and its destiny.

The power of deception severely injures and even kills a person's destiny because they are deceived into believing that they are absolutely right, when in fact they have proven to be wrong. Deception and its grip hardens the spiritual heart and opens the door for the elect to be deceived if not loved by the example of kingdom oriented leadership. Jesus clearly warns us, "Take heed that no one deceives you."

We discussed the lawlessness and curse that comes with unjustified criticism and judgment of the brethren in authority at the top of the article. However, there are always two sides to a coin. Many in authority have become "pirates" of the destinies of whom the Lord has called them to SERVE.

"But be doers of the Word, and not HEARERS only, deceiving yourselves." (James 1:22)

Certainly, most in authority have HEARD the cry in the Spirit for them to equip the saints for the work of ministry and to present those in there care - mature in Christ. This calls for a leadership that is willing to facilitate and train the body of Christ as their primary call. How can insecure control of the pulpit with a singular vision enhance and build the "many visions" of what others are called to do? Surely they have HEARD that the institution that so much of the church has become has been built by the traditions of man. What is the fruit of simply going through the motions of religious traditions, a few hymns or songs, an offering, and a 30 minute message? Is this building the kingdom of God and equipping people for their spiritual destiny and one shot at storing up eternal treasure? Saul was consumed with building a Judaic system that resembled the worldly systems around him. On the other hand, David was consumed with people experiencing the presence and power of God's kingdom in a real and tangible way.

I realize that what I am saying may seem to some like a contradiction from the top of the article. It is not! The disrespect for authority originates in the condition and motive of our heart and is usually personal in nature through past hurt and rejection. The prophetic call for repentance is based on truth and confronts ungodly systems that deceive people. This truth allows us to confront sin and abuse without moving into judgment and bitterness toward individuals. Bitterness will eat its own mother!

The heart of the Lord as we move toward the Kingdom order is that the "Saul's" within the church would explore and navigate to the shores of His love and anointing.  David is the only person in scripture to have the distinction of being called a "man after God's own heart." Saul had many opportunities to learn the heart of God by David's life, anointing, and example. David held the key for what Saul needed to be an effectual and godly leader. My heart is that none who are presently in authority would fall in a "Saul-like" pride and spiritual jealousy. Change is going to happen and only the "Doers" of God's Word (Those who are obedient to the Kingdom and the will of the King will be left standing in spiritual authority. This is the church that Jesus Christ is soon coming back for.

God loves us so much...And those whom He loves, He will chasten and correct. The question is: Do we have a correctable heart? The Saul of the Bible did not and it not only caused him to lose his authority and impact - but his life as well. We know in our hearts that many things need to change in the function and purpose of the church...Prophesy included! Jesus left us a wonderful model of desiring that we would do "greater works than these." What has happened to the passion and desire of leadership in the church to desire that others would do greater works than THEM? As the church, are we truly a city on a hill with our light burning bright for all to see? Or, are we a shade of grey — a dim and shifting shadow of what the church should be in reflecting the light and love of Christ?

"And when He had removed him, (Saul) He raised up for them David ... I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will." (Acts 13:22)

"After this I will return and will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will set it up; so that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even the Gentiles who are called by My name, says the Lord who does all these things." (Acts 15:16-17)

The Kingdom order will have a mandate to rebuild a tabernacle (the body of Christ) that exhibits the manifest glory and love of God. The tabernacle of David was indistinguishable from any other common tent in the area. It was a place that others could feel comfortable and at home. It was a place that was relevant and radiated hope for the common man. There were no sides or hidden chamber to this tabernacle and the Shekinah glory of God would be available for whomsoever would come. Prophetic worship and intercession went on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it would be only during the reign of David that the people of God would possess their entire promised inheritance.

Those with the heart of David understand what it means to find "shelter under the shadow of His wings." Many have taken this verse and psalm of David as symbolic imagery. I believe that it was much more personal and "real" to David. As the hot Middle Eastern sun beat down upon the tabernacle, David knew that he could find shade and shelter under the wings of the cherubim over the Ark of God's presence. I believe that David spent a lot of time here ... Close and in the cooling shade of His loving Father.

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/05/2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Here's a map

Hebrews 12:23 (Amplified Bible)

23And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,

The Church of the firstborn is Jesus not a building and he is the covering ( Roof ) not man !

Colossians 1:15 (New King James Version)

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Peter 2:25 (Amplified Bible)

25For you were going astray like [so many] sheep, but now you have come back to the Shepherd and Guardian ([a]the Bishop) of your souls.(A)

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 08/05/2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

another well said word Danny! i'm so blessed by what the Spirit of God has done and is doing in and through your life. thank you for sharing..such a benefit you are to the body of Christ and to Him we give thanks!

welcome back Jeff! : )

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
alicia myers

Posted: 08/06/2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Yes, another GOOD word Danny...You are preaching...You are preaching..

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/06/2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Danny , after meditating on your word I woke up this morning and received this . I was seeking an answer for others that have not yet entered into Zion . . .

Thank you Kathy for your love :o)

My children am I truly your desire ? Then lift your brothers and sisters unto " Me " .

Show them how to hear " My Voice " that I may be their Mentor and Shepherd for The Spirit of The Lord abounds in wisdom and the riches of  "The Kingdom" , so suffer not the children to "Come Unto Me " For " I AM The Kingdom " and there is no other , show them how to " Call Me Friend " !

John 14:6 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

6 Jesus told him, "I am the way,  the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

Matthew 19:13-14 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Blessing the Children
 13 Then children were brought to Him so He might put His hands on them and pray. But the disciples rebuked them.  14 Then Jesus said, "Leave the children alone, and don't try to keep them from coming to Me, because the kingdom of heaven is made up of people like this."

You are going to see a "New Tapestry" not the old Ecclesia but a new church of  " ME "( The Firstborn ) . The followers in truth that worship " Me " in Eternal youth patterned after " Me " . For is not this My Ecclesiae and Tapestry ?!

Hebrews 12:23 (Amplified Bible)

23And to the church (assembly) of the Firstborn who are registered [as citizens] in heaven, and to the God Who is Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous (the redeemed in heaven) who have been made perfect,

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/06/2009 at 10:45am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/07/2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Danny I felt that this really brought your point home and is what I have been getting in prayer !

EXHORTATIONS FROM THE FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

August 7th 2009

VISION:   The Father showed me a vision of a giant aircraft [bigger than a 747 jet]. I saw Jesus piloting the jet, and I also saw that there was a co-pilot sitting beside Him. There was a terrible storm raging during the descent for landing. I noticed that the jet was being flown totally by "radar" [aeronautical instruments] - for the "storm"  made it was impossible to function or operate by the five physical senses. Regardless of the chaotic weather outside I had perfect peace that the landing would go very smoothly.

That Father spoke to me and said:

The giant aircraft is representitive of the true Third Day ministries that I am raising up in this very hour - "ministries" that will abide in the high places ["face to face" with Me], and continually move with great speed and precision.

...."COME AND let us return to the Lord, for He has torn so that He may heal us; He has stricken so that He may bind us up. After two days He will revive us (quicken us, give us life); on the third day He will raise us up that we may live before Him ["face to face"]. [Isa. 26:19; Ezek. 37:1-10.] Yes, let us know (recognize, be acquainted with, and understand) Him; let us be zealous to know the Lord [to appreciate, give heed to, and cherish Him]. His going forth is prepared and certain as the dawn, and He will come to us as the [heavy] rain, as the latter rain that waters the earth".... Hosea 6:1-3 The Amplified Translation

The fact that Jesus was sitting in the pilot's seat refers to the spiritual reality that He is Lord [and, thus, in total control] over the Church, and that ALL true works must go through Him, and Him alone

...."I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing"....John 15:5 The Amplified Translation

The "co-pilot" was representitive of My true Third Day ministers [and ministries] - those whose heart is wholly given to Me and, therefore, to My highest purposes concerning the establishment of a "spotless and unblemished" Church. The fact that the co-pilot was seated right next to Jesus refers to the spiritual reality that they are seated [spiritually] with Christ at My right hand [the Ascension Life - which is the place of ALL true authority and power].

...."[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him, By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones), And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength, Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places], Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. And He has put all things under His feet and has appointed Him the universal and supreme Head of the church [a headship exercised throughout the church], [Ps. 8:6.] Which is His body, the fullness of Him Who fills all in all [for in that body lives the full measure of Him Who makes everything complete, and Who fills everything everywhere with Himself]"....  Ephesians 1-17-23 The Amplified Translation

The "terrible storm" is representitive of the great turmoil and "storms" caused by the Enemy and his forces [in many cases through a stubborn and rebellious people] - his plan being to disrupt My faithful ones and, thus, keep them in a place apart from My divine order and true Kingdom-position for their life and ministry. My holy ones are battling through "chaotic" circumstances [caused by both soulish and physical attack] in this hour BUT, in these days, I shall release them from the "ties that bind", and they shall enter into the high place [true spiritual environments] that I, Myself, have established for them - and they will NEVER look back from now until the end of the age.

...."Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, And He brought them out of their distresses. He caused the storm to be still, So that the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad because they were quiet, So He guided them to their desired haven".... Psalms 107:28-30 NASB

...."And He said to another, Become My disciple, side with My party, and accompany Me! But he replied, Lord, permit me first to go and bury (await the death of) my father. But Jesus said to him, Allow the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and publish abroad throughout all regions the kingdom of God. Another also said, I will follow You, Lord, and become Your disciple and side with Your party; but let me first say good-bye to those at my home.
Jesus said to him, No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back [to the things behind] is fit for the kingdom of God"....  Luke 9:59-62

"chaotic" - completely confused or disordered; tumultuous; great turmoil;

The fact that the plane was about to "land" is representitive of the spiritual reality that I am about to "unwrap" [uncover] many gifts and callings [true ministries] in the midst of My remnant Church [those who are truly seeking first the Kingdom], and their impact will immediately bring about two things. First, a wave of holy fire will be released [through the words they speak - and, indeed, their very presence] that will bring a strong spirit of conviction, and this will lead to a deep and thorough repentance by many who, up until this time, have continued to "hold part back" from Me. The first fruit of this "holy fire" will be a deep hungering and thirsting after righteousness [holiness]. The second fruit of this wave of holy fire [My Presence] will be divine restoration and healing [both spiritually and physically] such as My Church has never seen or experienced before. It shall be the greatest release of My Love the earth has EVER seen, and the fruit of this outpouring will not only purify My Church to a "spotless and unblemished" state but the superabundant overflow will immediately begin to "turn the world upside down" - and, because of these things, MANY captives will be set gloriously free. Truly I say to you, WHOSOEVER has a heart that is even remotely "towards" Me in this final hour shall be "saved" [be set free and enter into the "fullness" of true Covenant-relationship with Me], and they will immediately turn on Satan and his forces - in the power of My Spirit.

...."Therefo re, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire".... Hebrews 12:28-29 NASB

...."For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch." "But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall. "You will tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day which I am preparing," says the LORD of hosts".... Malachi 4:1-3 NASB

...."Blessed and fortunate and happy and spiritually prosperous (in that state in which the born-again child of God enjoys His favor and salvation) are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness (uprightness and right standing with God), for they shall be completely satisfied! [Isa. 55:1, 2.]".... Matthew 5:6 The Amplified Translation

...."And it shall be that whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord [invoking, adoring, and worshiping the Lord - Christ] shall be saved [Joel 2:28-32.]".... Acts 2:21 The Amplified Translation

The strong sense of peace that the co-pilot had is representitive of the spiritual reality that I am indeed responsible for the "safety" of My people - for it is part of their Covenant with Me, and not only will I keep the one whose heart is wholly given safe I will cause them to "land" in the perfect place in this hour at the perfect time - according to My highest plan and purpose.

...."I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand. The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night. The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever"..... Psalms 121:1-8 NASB

The fact that the aircraft [jet] was being flown by "radar" [aeronautical instruments], and that it was impossible to function or operate by the five physical senses, is representitive of the fact that I have called My people to "abide" in revelation knowledge and an absolute faith [working through a perfect love - manifesting in a perfect obedience] thereby abiding in the place wherein they continually judge NOT by appearances BUT with a righteous judgement [discernment].

...."For we walk by faith [we regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man's relationship to God and divine things, with trust and holy fervor; thus we walk] not by sight or appearance [but by revelation]".... 2 Corinthians 5:7  The Amplified Translation

...."Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment".... John 7:24 NASB

Summary from the Father:

The fact that Jesus is on the plane and, therefore, "landing with it" is representitive of the fact that He is coming TO His Church before He comes FOR His Church.

...."Now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? "I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?".... Luke 18:7-8 NASB

...."Seek, inquire for, and require the Lord while He may be found [claiming Him by necessity and by right]; call upon Him while He is near. Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to the Lord, and He will have love, pity, and mercy for him, and to our God, for He will multiply to him His abundant pardon. For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, [II Cor. 9:10.] So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. For you shall go out [from the spiritual exile caused by sin and evil into the homeland] with joy and be led forth [by your Leader, the Lord Himself, and His word] with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; and it shall be to the Lord for a name of renown, for an everlasting sign [of jubilant exaltation] and memorial [to His praise], which shall not be cut off"....  Isaiah 55:6-13 The Amplified Translation

Note: re unsubscribe link below

If you subscribe to more than one send out but only desire to unsubscribe from one of them. Please email me at jtlmin@jtlmin.com with the word unsubscribe and the title of the subscription you desire to unsubscribe from in the "subject" section of the email. If you desire to unsubscribe from all of the send outs that you receive then please simply click on the "SafeUnsubscribe" link below and it will be taken care of automatically.

Danny Korakas

Posted: 08/07/2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

I appreciate the kind words and time y'all took to read the article...Thanks again!

Hey Jeff,

Good to hear from ya man.....Likewise, thanks for the replies. I especially liked the following:

"The fact that Jesus is on the plane and, therefore, "landing with it" is representitive of the fact that He is coming TO His Church before He comes FOR His Church."

This is an awesome statement and prophetic declaration!

dk

Edited by Danny Korakas on 08/07/2009 at 6:38am
View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version