Subject Topic: Dont Settle For Less & Prophetic Word Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/13/2009 at 4:08pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info

Don't Settle For Less

We are entering a time and a season where the people of God are rising up and taking their rightful position. We are in a time in history where things are accelerating at a rapid pace in the natural as well as spiritual realm. Our choices that we make today are crucial to our future. As many of you are crossing over into the destiny that has been assigned to you don't settle for less than Gods plan for you. His plans for you are beyond your human comprehension. When Jesus does something with a mortal man or woman it is something phenomenal that can not be achieved in the natural. Many of you don't believe that you can do what He has called you to do. If He called you to something beyond your natural capabilities He will also equip you to do it. Gods qualifications are not the same as mans. You can't understand the ways of God with your natural mind.

1 Corinthians 2: 14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

There was a man in the bible named Gideon. Although Gideon was a man with a great calling on his life he was actually very insecure and fearful in the natural. One day Gideon was beating out wheat in a winepress in order to hide it from the Midianites. The Lord sent an angel to him and the angel referred to Gideon as a mighty man of valor. Gideon was called to deliver Israel from the Midianites. He asked the angel for a sign and the angel did this by consuming the meat that Gideon offered with fire. The angel then disappeared. Gideon realized that it was an angel sent by the Lord. This encounter changed Gideon's life and Gods plan was then accomplished by Gideon simply obeying what he was called to do.

Judges 6: 11 - 12
Now the Angel of the Lord came and sat under the terebinth tree which was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, while his son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress, in order to hide it from the Midianites. And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him, and said to him, "The Lord is with you, you mighty man of valor!"

The Lord is saying to the body of Christ don't settle for less than the calling that I have for you but this is the time to advance to your destiny. I have great plans for you beyond your natural reasoning. Don't look at your situations in the natural. I Am a God of the supernatural and as you follow My plan and My leading you will be able to accomplish all that I have set out for you to do. Do not fear. I will be with you in whatever I call you to do. Just as I sent the angel to Gideon with a message I say the same to you to rise up you mighty man/ woman of valor and carry out the assignment that I have for you. Yes there will be mountains, giants and armies ahead of you but I have already made a way out for you. I have made you more than conquerors. There is much that I have for you. Don't settle for less than this divine calling but trust in Me to bring it to pass says the Lord

1 Thessalonians 5: 24
He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 09/29/2012 at 4:13pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version