Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Larry Randolph: "Urgent: The Court of Heaven is in Session. It’s time for the Church to Get on Their Face - The Verdict is NOT IN YET!" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/01/2009 at 4:20pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Larry Randolph:
"Urgent: The Court of Heaven is in Session. It's time for the Church to Get on Their Face - The Verdict is NOT IN YET!"

Introduction by Larry Randolph

In 2005, I was visited by an Angel of the Lord who showed me a string of events that would unfold beginning in 2007 through the end of 2012. One of the most striking predictions was his proclamation that, "The economy of this nation will go down a long, dark hill." Among many other things, the angel also informed me that in the same year I saw the deaths of many Hollywood celebrities, it would signify the end of an era and the beginning of change in the nation. I shared these things in a few meetings, but felt that I should not yet release the details of the visitation on a national scale.

"What God Told Me in July of 2008 About THAT September"

Then in July of 2008, the Lord informed me that a "perfect storm" would hit the nation in the middle of September and that it would be the beginning of the economic collapse the angel revealed to me in 2005. Again, I was reluctant to draw national attention to the coming events and purposely restricted the prophetic word to a small number of conferences. Although the prediction came to pass around the 15th of September 2008, part of my reluctance to give the prophetic word was due to much of the negativity that is often associated with a number of prophetic ministries. As one called to encourage the Church prophetically, I tend to shy away from anything that sounds like "gloom and doom" and often wait for God to show me the redemptive value of what is happening.

"I NOW Feel an Urgency to SOUND THE ALARM!"

That being said, however, I now feel an urgency to sound the alarm that unprecedented events are approaching us on many levels. We are at the end of the "holding pattern" we have experienced this year and are about to enter another season of change and great shaking. In fact, there is a "super-shift" coming that is truly bittersweet and will ultimately reveal the best of times and the worst of times. In view of the sobering times we are approaching, I have decided to release a prophetic word that I recently delivered at Grace Center, my home church in Franklin, Tennessee.

As you'll hear in the prophecy, the shift begins this September, continuing throughout October, and will gain both momentum and velocity by December 31st. Interestingly, the 31st is a "blue moon" night that is an astronomical rarity—thus the phrase "once in a blue moon."

Also, a part of my decision to release the following prophecy is related to yet another encounter I had in August. Around the middle of the month, I had a vision of a 5.0 earthquake that would mark the beginning of a critical shift. I also saw a greater shaking that was to follow in the near future. The next day, I called my friend Bob Jones who confirmed that he was also feeling "a trembling" in the Earth. Several days after our conversation, there was a 5.0 earthquake in Alaska on August 19th, which confirmed to me the importance of the vision. (Reported on Fox News August 19, 2009: 5.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rattles Anchorage, Alaska.)

And, if I am interpreting correctly what I feel and see, there is yet a seven-fold shaking of greater magnitude coming that will produce enormous and perhaps catastrophic disruptions on economic, political, geophysical, atmospheric, and spiritual levels.

No Matter What Events Unfold, God is "Unfailingly Redemptive"

However, the good news is that God is unfailingly redemptive, no matter what events unfold in the world. According to the Prophet Isaiah, when darkness invades the Earth, the glory of God is certain to arise upon His people. Although we are entering uncertain and turbulent waters, remember that the challenges we face can affect us for good or for bad. When God shook the fountains of the deep in Noah's day, for example, the flood had both negative and positive implications for that generation. For those outside the ark it was devastating, but for those inside the ark it was liberating. So depending on your posture in Christ, the coming days can either be the best of times or the worst of times.

Larry Randolph
Larry Randolph Ministries

Email: info@larryrandolph.com

Note by Steve Shultz: You've Got to Hear this Word Now! I have broken a normal guiding of mine. I need you to LISTEN to this word rather than read it—for the URGENCY is that great!

To LISTEN NOW to this most profound and sobering word by Larry Randolph click on the image below or go to http://www.elijahdownloads.com/files/randolph

CLICK ON IMAGE TO LISTEN NOW Product

Larry Randolph's Itinerary:

To see Larry's entire itinerary go to:
http://larryrandolph.com/itinerary.php

Wednesday nights starting September 2, 2009
Supernatural Infusion
Grace Center
2420 Bethlehem Loop Road; Franklin, TN 37069

September 17-20, 2009
The Fathers Speak: Wisdom and Power
Speakers: Che Ahn, Bishop Joseph Garlington, Larry Randolph
411 S 40th Street; Harrisburg, PA 17111

October 11-17, 2009
Transformation Summit
Speakers: Larry Randolph, Gary & Kathi Oates, Bobby Conner and Bob Jones
1472 Price Road, Moravian Falls, NC 28654

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/02/2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

WOW! Confirming anointing on these words, both the prophecy and the prayer. The TRUTH here entered this girl's heart and I am changed,,,HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS-more of JESUS, less of me. As I listened the GLORIOUS PRESENCE of GOD showed up and I was undone, weeping and speaking the prayer from my heart. Here I am LORD, send me.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/02/2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"However, the good news is that God is unfailingly redemptive, no matter what events unfold in the world. According to the Prophet Isaiah, when darkness invades the Earth, the glory of God is certain to arise upon His people. Although we are entering uncertain and turbulent waters, remember that the challenges we face can affect us for good or for bad. When God shook the fountains of the deep in Noah's day, for example, the flood had both negative and positive implications for that generation. For those outside the ark it was devastating, but for those inside the ark it was liberating. So depending on your posture in Christ, the coming days can either be the best of times or the worst of times." underline emph.mine * kathy

yes and very much heard that throughout the prophetic word given. a window of opportunity opens for the body of Christ to arise and shine! amen!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/02/2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

And as always we need not fear when we have the

"grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, grace that teaches us that by denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world, with our spirits."

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Adam Gouroutidi

Posted: 09/03/2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged Quote Adam Gouroutidi

10 years ago the Lord said to me that I shall be called Ezekiel.

Now I know what He meant.

Yesterday the Lord told me , let the dead come alive and the Word of God was fullfilled.

Ezekiel 37:1-14

1 The hand of the LORD came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord GOD, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the LORD.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; ( the Greek text says an earthquake) and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the LORD, have spoken it and performed it,” says the LORD.’”

Prepare yourself because you are about to be shaken and come alive!

View Adam Gouroutidi's Profile Search for other posts by Adam Gouroutidi

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version