Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: My Word in Your Heart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/10/2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I hope that this is the right forum - I looked and considered carefully - its not "teaching' per se because its the Lord speaking to us directly.  Its prophetic because this message is core to what He has been showing me about a change He is beginning to perform in His Church - every change in His Church begins with the individual believers.  So I humbly ask mods to consider leaving this post in this forum, as it really seems to fit in this one better than in the others.  Your servant, Jeff

Here is the Word He gave yesterday:

“”As you meditate on My Word, you will begin to see My Face clearer and clearer. You will begin to look more and more like Me. For the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:8).   My Spirit will use My Word to take you from Glory to Glory as it works in you to remove the earthly and replace it with the Heavenly. Your face will begin to shine like My Face shines with My Glory.  For My Word, Jesus, is My Image, and as You behold My Image, You become more like Me. People will see Me when they look at you, and want to get saved. For it is the deepest desire of man to see My Face, and when they see My Face, it will cause a yearning for Me, and they will get saved. Meditate on My Word. Ask Me what you should read, and I will show you. Say it softly to yourself until it enters your spirit. Just as physical bread enters your body through your mouth, My Spiritual Bread will also enter your spirit through your mouth. Your face reflects what’s in your heart, just as My Face shows what’s in My Heart. And when your heart is full of My Word, men will see Me, and want to get saved”

And this was given about a week earlier:

“When you meditate on the Word, by saying the verses softly to yourself that the Lord shows you on a daily basis, the Word grows in your heart and begins to live through you. Love begins to walk and talk through you. Joy begins to walk and talk through you. Peace begins to walk and talk through you.  Life begins to walk and talk through you.  Truth begins to walk and talk through you.  Wisdom begins to walk and talk through you. Light begins to walk and talk through you. Heaven begins to walk and talk through you.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 09/10/2009 at 11:29am

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
David G. Bean

Posted: 09/10/2009 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote David G. Bean

Dear Mr Stewart. Nailed that one right on MY heart, This is one he taught me years ago. Yes sir you are of the Spirit and Hear cleary for all of this word is in the Light of RELATIONSHIP, I aske Him what he considered a relationship to be and He said when you talk to me and I talk to you, Simple but Not. Brother this is not the Begening of your Walk with the Spirit for it will go to new levels in just Days, Dive in to my spirit and Lets see where you Can Go.

David G Bean

View David G. Bean's Profile Search for other posts by David G. Bean
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/10/2009 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I accept your words, brother.  He told me He would start using me in a much greater way in just a few days, so your words are confirmation.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 09/10/2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Jeffrey - this was what came my way yesterday.

The eternal, ultimate, all encompassing Prophetic Word is JESUS!!! If the
only proclamation we ever make is the declaration and proclamation of
THAT name and the Person of that name, God the Son then we have said
it all. He is the Word of the Lord and is the essence and the fullness of all
prophecy!

JESUS! JESUS! JESUS!

HE will draw all men unto Him.

Every knee will bow, every tongue confess!

Jesus is TRULY the name above all names...meaning not merely the letters
or sound of the word, but the entire PERSON of whom He is. When only
His name is proclaimed, but proclaimed prophetically and all that He
contains..such power is released that He IS the Word of God - and God's
word is true and powerful.

This is why often in worship there might be a time of singing or saying
His name over and over...yet it is not vain repetition in that instance. He
literally begins to manifest in that place....
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/10/2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I agree completely.  Everything the Lord has been showing me has Jesus at the center.  He is the beginning and end of all things.  The Bride is going to start seeing Him clearer and clearer, and become more and more like Him.  God put His Fullness into Jesus.  And thus He gave all He COULD give we He gave Him for us.  Has mentioned earlier, He showed me that Jesus makes Heaven Heaven.  He is not only the light, love, joy, peace, life, truth, and wisdom of Heaven, He is also the Beauty and Glory of Heaven, in Bodily form.  (Heb 1:3 says Jesus is the brightness of His glory).  Think about that for a minute.  Now consider that Jesus is The Word (John 1:1).  So as you meditate on his word (Josh 1:8, Ps 1), those very realities of Heaven become a part of your life.  People of this earth can literally see Heaven when they see you, and they'll want to get saved.  Jesus is central to everything.  I agree with your message completely, Denise.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 09/10/2009 at 6:34pm

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 09/11/2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Amen!

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/12/2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The Son is revealing His Glory to the Bride.  When His Bride beholds His Glory, She'll be transformed.  He has hidden all His Glory in His Word.   As His Bride becomes full of His Word, She'll be transformed into the Glorious Bride.  "All I am is revealed in My Face.  All I am is revealed in Jesus.  All I am is revealed in My Word.  My Inner Beauty is made visible on My Face.  My Inner Beauty is made visible in My Son Jesus.  My Inner Beauty is made visible in My Word.  As Your Hearts become full of My Word, My Beauty becomes visible in Your Life.  As My Bride becomes full of My Word, Her Beauty becomes visible to the world.  Millions will see this beauty and seek salvation.  For I am going to do a mighty work on this earth.  And I will use the Beauty of My Bride to accomplish it"

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 09/12/2009 at 3:12pm

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 09/13/2009 at 12:09am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Jeffrey Stewart wrote:
The Son is revealing His Glory to the Bride.  When His Bride beholds His Glory, She'll be transformed.  He has hidden all His Glory in His Word.   As His Bride becomes full of His Word, She'll be transformed into the Glorious Bride.  "All I am is revealed in My Face.  All I am is revealed in Jesus.  All I am is revealed in My Word.  My Inner Beauty is made visible on My Face.  My Inner Beauty is made visible in My Son Jesus.  My Inner Beauty is made visible in My Word.  As Your Hearts become full of My Word, My Beauty becomes visible in Your Life.  As My Bride becomes full of My Word, Her Beauty becomes visible to the world.  Millions will see this beauty and seek salvation.  For I am going to do a mighty work on this earth.  And I will use the Beauty of My Bride to accomplish it"

amen! He is oh so Beautiful! and it is He that she adorns herself with..blessing, glory, honour, power, might and dominion be unto Him forever! as she wears/adorns, this she speaks and this is made known in all the earth. Glory to His Name!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 09/14/2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Jeffrey,

Your words reflect a heart that is hearing what God is saying in this hour, I encourage you to continue posting your Spirit inspired truth here as we need to hear what the Spirit is saying through you...

Kris 

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 09/14/2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Thank you for your kind words.  The Lord is about to put the finishing touches on His Bride.  For nearly five hundred years, He has been restoring Her Glory, beginning with restoring the truth of salvation by faith.  With each new truth restored, She became a little brighter. It is in our day that this work shall be completed.  "My Word, Jesus, founded the Church, and My Word, Jesus, will complete the Church, for He is the beginning and end of all things.  I am removing the earthly and replacing it with the heavenly.  My Word is what I will use to do this.  My Blood cleanses from sin.  My Word cleanses from the world.  My Word will cleanse each believer of the world as they meditate upon it, and as each Believer becomes brighter with My Glory, My Glory is restored to My Bride.  Jesus is My Glory (Heb 1:3 The Son is the Radiance of God's Glory).  Jesus is My Word.  So as each Believer meditates on My Word, My Glory becomes visible in their lives.  As My Glory becomes visible on each believer's face, My Bride becomes the Glorious Bride.  It is My Bride's beauty that will attract men from all walks of life. For My Bride's purpose is to display My Glory in the eyes of men.  Just as I, the Bridegroom, displayed My Father's glory on the Mount of Transfiguration, so shall My Bride be transfigured in this last day, and millions will be saved"

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 09/14/2009 at 12:30pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/19/2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Someone on another discussion board had mentioned how the Lord is starting to emphasize the importance of His Word and the Lord prompted me to share "my testimony" of the practical application of the messages in this thread.  Below is what He gave me to share.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------

The Lord showed me that when I read His Word during my quiet times with Him, it is better to read it softly to myself, aloud. I noticed that when I started reading His Word aloud, during my devotional times, He started working inside my spirit far beyond what He did when I read it silently. I ask Him to show me what He wants me to read, and then I say the verse or verses to myself twenty or thirty times. I sense His Word becoming part of my spirit. There always comes a point where it seems the spoken Word seems to be coming from my spirit as I am saying it - the anointing is on it. Then I sense things being "rearranged" for lack of a better word, in my heart. Sometimes I sense His Word "burning" in my heart for hours. Then, the next day, I can tell He has changed me.

Most people I know read the Word silently when they study it. It is better to read it aloud, I've found. The Lord showed me this simple change in how you read it will cause dramatic differences in your walk and ministry. He had led me to read the Word that way years before He took me to heaven and explained to me the "why" - that His Word is really spiritual bread, food for our spirits in the same way bread is food for our bodies, and just as our mouths are involved in eating physical bread, our mouths are involved in eating spiritual bread. He showed me this simple change in how we read the Word will radically change the church.

He showed me that many people think Smith Wigglesworth is an "exception". Most think the miracles in Smith Wigglesworth's ministry, including eight people being raised from the dead, were due to him being baptized in the Holy Spirit. But there are many who are baptized in the Spirit who see few miracles. The Lord showed me that Smith Wigglesworth was not only full of His Spirit, but Smith was also full of His Word, too. Lester Sumrall, who lived with Wigglesworth for three years, said Smith would always carry a red New Testament where ever he went, and would read from it, aloud, two or three hours, every day. So the mighty miracles in Smith Wiggleworth's life were due to the fact that Smith applied the same principle the Lord had shown me. As this message makes its way through the body of Christ, there will be more and more people walking in the miraculous as Jesus walked in the miraculous. It is this message that leads to the mighty miracles including many being raised from the dead, that prophets have been predicting for years.

Why does this transformation take place? His Word is alive (Heb 4:12) When our hearts are full of His Word, His Word, Jesus, will live through us, and do the same things He did when He walked the shores of the Galilee, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind, preached the gospel, and raised the dead - in Smith Wigglesworth's case, eight were raised from the dead.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/25/2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

He wants us to see ourselves as He sees us. We are holy and blameless in His Sight (Eph 1:4) He sees His Righteousness when He sees us because we are His Righteousness. (2 Cor 5:21) He loves us as much as He loves Jesus (Jn 17:23). He sees us as raised from the dead and seated in the Heavenly realms (Eph 2:6) As we say these types of verses to ourselves, our mental picture of ourselves changes. The images of ourselves that the world, religion, and the devil "programmed" into our minds gets erased. Our mind becomes aligned with what our spirit already knows. As we say His Word, His Word begins to do an even deeper work. It becomes part of our spirits. His Living Word begins to live through us. The Light of the Word becomes visible on our faces. The Joy in the Word becomes audible in our voice. The Peace in the Word becomes evident in our disposition. We become the Word, made visible. We are transformed into the Image of Jesus. We become a living witness of His Transforming Power.

Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/26/2009 at 5:59am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Jeffrey, all that you have posted here is excellent! i agree whole heartedly on declaring the WORD out loud verses silently. The HOLY ONE also revealed to me the importance of reading the WORD out loud. HE showed me as we do so, not only does HE begin to release great Revelations within us, but also the WORD is now being written on the tablets of our hearts in essence now becoming a part of our entire being. We become one with HIM as HIS WORD is imparted within us.........

Edited by Helen Overholt on 10/27/2009 at 5:02am

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/26/2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen Helen.  The Word is not an earthly book, so it is not surprising it should be read differently than earthly books.  It IS God speaking to us.  His Word blesses our spirits, souls, and bodies when we say it.  It restores our spirits, souls, and bodies to a "pre-fall" condition.  "My Word cleanses your heart of fear and replaces it with faith, My Word cleanses your mind of worldly thoughts and replaces it with My thoughts, My Word heals your body of all sicknesses.  My Word restores My Image to your life.  So say My Word to yourself continually, and My Word will crown your life with My Visible Glory."

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/26/2009 at 1:03pm

Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/26/2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

"My Word cleanses your heart of the fear and replaces it with faith, My Word cleanses your mind of worldly thoughts and replaces it with My thoughts, My Word heals your body of all sicknesses.  My Word restores My Image to your life.  So say My Word to yourself continually, and My Word will crown your life with My Visible Glory."

i do receive this to myself as it has been released here....Ty.....

Edited by Helen Overholt on 10/27/2009 at 5:02am

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/26/2009 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"My Purpose for you is to make My Glory visible. My Face lights heaven as the sun lights earth. My Glory radiates from My Face and permeates all of Heaven. My Love permeates heaven. My Joy permeates heaven. My Peace permeates heaven. My Light permeates heaven. My Life permeates heaven. My Truth permeates heaven. My Wisdom permeates heaven. All I AM, I have placed in Jesus. All I AM, I have placed In My Word. Colossians 1:19 "For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him" So as you become full of My Word, that which permeates heaven permeates your being. The Glory from My Face becomes visible on your Face. My Love becomes visible in your smile. My Joy becomes visible in your eyes. My Peace becomes visible in your disposition. My Life becomes visible as it heals your body. My Light becomes visible in your presence. My Wisdom and Truth become visible in your speech. For as you become full of My Word, you become permeated with My Glory. You become permeated with Heaven. All men seek to live in Heaven, so when they see Heaven in your life, they will want to know about Me. Then, you can tell them about Jesus, and they will become saved"

Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/27/2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

i absolutely agree & receive this WORD to myself once again.....Ty.....

Edited by Helen Overholt on 10/27/2009 at 5:01am

Vince Ackerman

Posted: 10/27/2009 at 6:42am | IP Logged Quote Vince Ackerman

This is awesome and confirms what the Lord has been revealing to me as well.  As we read the word aloud and receive it we then are able to release the word to the world.  We cannot release anything until until we receive somthing.  We have to receive His Love which in turn transforms us into his Love so that we can then release His Love to the world. Blessings...

Vincent
View Vince Ackerman's Profile Search for other posts by Vince Ackerman
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/27/2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Exactly - the Lord feeds us the Bread from Heaven as we say His Word, then, from our spirits proceeds this same Bread to feed and bless others around us.  You know how you read the Word and get encouraged? We are to become full of His Word so we can become "walking encouragement" to those around us.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/27/2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

That is good to hear.  I received the most beautiful testimony this morning which may be a blessing to you - I have her permission to use her testimony but will remove her name.  To God alone goes all the Glory.

“This and all the previous words you shared have really spoken to my spirit. It feels like I’ve entered into a new dimension of the Word, I have somehow grasped a new meaning in Deut. 8:3, quoted by Jesus in Matt. 4:4: “‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’ (I’ve been repeating this verse to myself, whispering the words over and over again, as you suggested, Jeff, and it is amazing what it can do…) I’ve known this Scripture for ages and always thought I understood it, but now, through these messages you shared, I gained a new understanding within my spirit of what “living on every word that comes from the mouth of God” means — actually ‘feeding’ on His Word, consuming it, partaking of it, letting it become part of my being to transform my soul and spirit, letting it fall on me like a warm tropical rain and soaking in it… Thank you, Father, for giving me a new revelation of Your Word. Thank you for drawing ever closer to us, as we draw closer to you…”

Helen Overholt

Posted: 10/28/2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Jeffrey, this is one of the most beautifully worded testimony of how great HIS Love for us is manifested. Ty for sharing it with us....

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version