Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Forgiveness Acts As A Guardian; A Watchman Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Becky Porter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/23/2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Forgiveness Acts As A Guardian

By Becky Porter

The season of bitterness has come to an end – it is time to let go, and it is time to forgive.  Bitterness and unforgiveness have held you back from My fullness.  I know how you long to forgive, but you really don’t know how to TRULY let go, and TRULY forgive.  I will teach you… I will show you how.

At times you have felt that I don’t understand how difficult it is to forgive, and to let go, especially when someone continues to hurt you, defile, and betray you, but you have to remember that I was tempted in all ways.  I have had people betray Me on the very deepest levels, and still I forgave them and I never stopped loving them, I never withdrew from them, and I continued to serve them and pour out for them.

You can only love the unlovable through Me – it is impossible in your own strength, but you truly can do ALL things through My strength and My empowerment, even the seemingly impossible.  As you step out and do this new thing, it may be difficult at first, but it will get easier as you walk it out and become more accustomed to it.

Forgiving and loving those who hurt and betray you is a true key for you, and it will change everything in your life.  For when you don’t forgive, it brings a curse upon your life and a closed heaven, and everything in your life becomes very difficult and laborious, and it feels as if you are trying to walk through thick molasses, but when you forgive, I make your crooked paths straight, and your rough paths smooth, and what was formerly difficult, now becomes much easier for you.  You have always thought that I am the cause of your pain and difficulty, due to situations I have placed you in, and/or people I have put in your life, but you have brought much of it upon yourself through your own heart attitudes and actions.  I am referring to the principal of:  “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.” (Matthew 7:1-2).

Every time you don’t forgive and you hold unforgiveness in your heart, a type of torment is released upon you.  You have lived in torment most of your life, and have not understood why.  Having unforgiveness in your life is like giving the enemy a key to your front door.  It gives him legal access to many different areas of your life, and you will especially be buffeted and harassed in your emotions and thought life.

If you forgive the people who have hurt you, you will inherit a blessing and you will be freed from much pain and torment, and you will experience My fullness as never before.

Forgiveness acts as a guardian; a watchman over your heart, mind and emotions, and it puts a protective wall around you that the enemy cannot penetrate.  Forgiveness will bring you into a place of peace and rest that you have never known.

Unforgiveness has been a lifestyle for you – it is all you have known since childhood, but I am going to show you a new way, and forgiveness is going to become a new lifestyle for you.  As you practice loving people, forgiving them and turning the other cheek, it will become a habit, and eventually the habit will become like 2nd nature to you.

As you take this new posture of humility, love, and forgiveness, you will be given a key that will unlock the door that stands in front of you that has been blocking you from entering My promised land.  To enter into that which is new and different, you first have to become that which is new and different.

As you learn to forgive, and walk in this new lifestyle I have for you, you will soar to new heights in Me, and I will take you to places you have never known, but if you do not forgive, you will continue to walk around the same mountain of testing again and again and again.  The cycle cannot be broken until you learn to walk in forgiveness.

When I said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do”, it was a key that unlocked My destiny.  I had a choice to forgive or not to forgive, but I chose the less traveled path – the path of forgiveness.  Do not think I have no compassion or understanding regarding how difficult it can be to forgive, to truly forgive and let go, because I have first hand knowledge of this, and I left a blueprint, a pattern for you to follow.  I will give you a love you did not previously have, (even for the seemingly unlovable), and for those who have been as a Judas in your life.  You have to first be tested by a Judas before you can enter into your destiny, for if you can’t forgive, and love your Judas, you can’t love Me, for if you’ve done it unto the least of these, you’ve done it to Me.  I took the stripes upon My back for you; now take the “stripes” upon your back for Me.  The “stripes upon your back” are lashes you don’t deserve, but you take them anyway, without retaliating, and you do it out of love for Me, just as I did - out of love for My Father.  I did it for you, and now you can do it for Me.  I will empower you to do the seemingly impossible.  You are an overcomer, and you shall overcome through Me.

These are all things I had to endure to receive My crown of life:  I obeyed My Father and “took the cup” He set before Me.  Some that had walked closely with Me betrayed, denied and rejected Me.  I received undeserved lashes and scourging.  I willingly embraced, accepted, and endured the cross, and I fully forgave.  If I had not been able to do these things, I never would have been able to fulfill My destiny, and if you cannot do these things, neither will you be able to enter in, and fulfill all of your destiny.

Philippians 4:13  NKJV

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Matthew 25:45 NJKV

Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’

Matthew 18:34 KJV

And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.

Becky Porter

lovetoencourage@yahoo.com

Edited by Becky Porter on 12/18/2012 at 7:40am
View Becky Porter's Profile Search for other posts by Becky Porter
Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/23/2009 at 10:08am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Mucho thanks for sharing this my precious sister Becky,,,will get this post in front of my son who just 2 days ago revealed contempt against his brother, a brother who has gone on to be with the LORD; therefore only one heart is holding bitterness-soon to be flushed out washed in HIS BLOOD, in JESUS NAME!  There is NO, NONE, ZERO time left for unforgiveness and bitterness to cloud our standing in righteousness and holiness,,,have found out for myself, "I CAN DO ALL THNGS THROUGH CHRIST, AND ONLY THROUGH CHRIST, THAT STRENGTHENS ME." HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-(((humility is required to obtain grace)))

David G. Bean

Posted: 09/24/2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged Quote David G. Bean

Poppa If there is Any ting in My Heart that is not of you nor of your liking in My manner or actions to Others I ask you to arrange to correct even the slighest defects and review th motives Of My Heart, for If they are not of you you will Have to remove me. for i will not be one that will not forgive those that have Hacked me with all there Might and Consumed much of My Flesh as they abused The YOU in Me. For give them Father for they knew not what they Did. For you called me to walk umong them and show you Not preach But Show so If there is a shred of un forgivness I beg you to bring me in to the correctness of you Perfect Will For my life in YOU. for I am but Flesh and Bones awating your Loving and Wounderfull GASE Look Deep and see your self Poppa for there Must Be a Mirror In Me.

David G Bean

View David G. Bean's Profile Search for other posts by David G. Bean
Becky Porter

Posted: 09/24/2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hello Gayle & David,

Once again the two of you have blessed me so very much!  Thank you both for your transparency, honesty, and humility.  When one leads with a repentant heart, others follow.  I am humbled.

God bless you both!

Becky

Gayle Getz

Posted: 09/24/2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Ya know, things work out perfectly when we wait on the LORD; just TRUST HIM! I can sense Holy One is working in my son's heart about letting go of ALL bitterness and unforgiveness. This is a HOLY move of GOD to get HIS people set FREE, literally set FREE! It is truly amazing to see HIM do the cleansing & not my mouth-ya know what I mean? I will share this exhortation you have shared here, precious Sister, when HE says NOW. Sooooo thankful & grateful to HIM for you and ALL here on OH-my FAMILY FOREVER!

Bro David, I'm in agreement with you about ABBA cleaning out anything & everything that is not of HIM in this here heart. MY confession as i start my day, "ABBA, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in YOUR sight." OH to be HOLY as HE is HOLY!

David G. Bean

Posted: 09/26/2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote David G. Bean

We are About to Stand in the Manafested Glory and I do not want to be the first one to drop dead. All things Must piont to Him For even the Stones will Prais Him if we Keep silent! And Yess Both of You ladys Have Been a blessing to Me also. Thanks And May the Fathers Face Shine ON YOU.

David G Bean

View David G. Bean's Profile Search for other posts by David G. Bean
Becky Porter

Posted: 09/05/2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

September 5, 2011

I am re-posting this today because it goes hand in hand with the prophetic word, "The Winning Combination To Unlock Your Destiny" that the Lord gave me today.

Much love,

Becky

Brenda Teal

Posted: 09/06/2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

Thanks Becky.I truly believe The Lord directed you to re
post this.Confirmation of much
Love in Jesus

Becky Porter

Posted: 09/07/2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged Quote Becky Porter

Hi Brenda,

Yes, God truly does have a lot of confirmation here that goes hand in hand with the other messages He has been giving me lately.  He has been giving us some wonderful Kingdom Keys to help us in our daily walk - I truly praise Him!

Love,

Becky

Sathya Attota

Posted: 09/07/2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged Quote Sathya Attota

Thanks Becky... Good Article.

It is a  deep dart  pit to dwell in …until you get  delivered , you don’t  realize how miserable ,terrible place to be in.  Not only that,, people around you will also suffer in big time as well.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 09/07/2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

rockin it! thank you! : )

Byron Putnam

Posted: 03/29/2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

"Forgiveness acts as a guardian; a watchman over your
heart, mind and emotions, and it puts a protective wall
around you that the enemy cannot penetrate."

God is so good!

Edited by Byron Putnam on 03/29/2012 at 4:56am

Shawna Swainson

Posted: 03/29/2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged Quote Shawna Swainson

AMEN & AMEN again!!!  I've was one of those that had to walk around the mountain a few times becuase I harboured unforgiveness.  I might add that the trap that I fell into is that I felt justified because the ones that ALWAYS hurt me DEEPLY me were people that should know better (like my mother).  It was easy for me to forgive or overlook those that were mere acquaintances or a stranger. 

Then God had to show me exactly what you said in the words, "You have to first be tested by a Judas before you can enter into your destiny, for if you can’t forgive, and love your Judas, you can’t love Me..." 

When I realized it was part of the process in my maturing and becoming more like Christ, I gained the strength and power to be able to forgive sincerely!! 

To God be the Glory, and Honor and Power Forever

Shawna

View Shawna Swainson's Profile Search for other posts by Shawna Swainson
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/14/2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Becky,

This Word from our Beloved is timeless. This will always be a "now" word. Thank you for posting it. I know this has helped many and it is such a great reminder, especially in these days when Satan is trying so hard to trip God's people up. But God is good and has already provided us with His words to defeat the enemy! Praise God!

In Christ's unfailing love

sher

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Larry Denton

Posted: 12/15/2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Becky...

I was blessed by this word concerning the word "forgiveness" in that "Forgiveness" is the apex, or the apical peak for all that at the very wisdom of "The Lords Prayer " givne to us to understand that if we pray, then in this Way our minds will come into the Understanding or the Knowledge of Our Father in Heaven Hollowedness or sancitified Wisdom of the coming of His Kingdom "within us"...

In one way I think of this internal act starts in spirit and the move slowely tp our mind tobe understood with the imparting of Christ Revelation of Goldy understanding for the reason or reason we have suffered a serious offence in that is recieved by our Kardias or that part of the mind that is given to reason out logicaly the knowledge of the event, then as it come to the spirit , the Spirit hold us in our peace ( to hold our peace) untill the Godly understanding  comes to us, that then alows us to "give foward" the offence to Our Father in Heaven.in our "Diaonia /Imagination. Only then that part of our minds is renewed  in Understanding of the reason the offence came form the heart of another person.

It is here when we have the Goldy Understanding , we can as a matter of truth approach  those who have offend us, if that is physically possible.

If so then and only then we are Upright and ask for thire forgiveness in and of any thoughts you may in mind have expereinced about who they are,verses how they have done.  WE Remembere in love as a matter of Righteous Judgement we are to judge what is done=how it is done and not who it is we think someone is,for we cannot see the spirit ,but Our Father can.

We , in his present know that we must approach Him in Spirit to Love those who we find ourselves being offended by ,according to thir judgement ,but we also must appraoch Our Faher in Heaven for the Truth.  Once we have the Truth of a Righteous appraoch we must then appraoch ( if need be) in our waiting or patience's for the Time to go and ask forgiveness based on our reaction.

However some in which and an offence occours "go silent and or stone wall whoyou are ,so as not to allwo you to come back and renew the relationship,and this is greiving to us as it to the Lord in us, and here we must rust Our Lord that in due season we can move in the Revelation of Christ Forgiveness With us, to pray for that persons,manifesting our humbleness in the Character of or Wur Lord Name , Way , Truth , and Life as we move form day to day in our own lives.

Here, in other words we can know that at time our stand may be the wrong, and this has offend of friends or family,but on the other hand if our stand is a matter of Righteousness and we have sought Our Lord for a Godly Understanding of the offence, then we must stand as a matter of a Righteous WAY of relationg and abide inthe Spirit of Truth... and only if the one who has offended us comes back  and desire to repent of his or her offence , then we can reinterated what it is a those truths we will relate by, as they are those truths Our Lord has within us to live by,

So this means we can sit in Forgiveness with a sinner and share with them ,but we ar not to go with or out with them to do as they do = how they us what ever wisdom it maybe to related to others. This means they want you to be see with them in their being seen doing what they think is OK ( AS WE SAY) but then in truth ( we know) there is no Peace or Joy in the experience.

You work here to present this concept of Forgiveness is at the heart of any Trut Prophetic Overview that will be a major part of the correction amnog those who desire to seek and entrance ( so that and entrance may be ministered by the Holy Spirit) to the Kingdom of God;

Here is the Wisdom of the Lord's Prayer whic in Truth is to become Our Prayer.

Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

Here if and when we have daily Revelation as Bread for the strengthof our spirits, only then can we do the following giving foward of other offence where it be with or without purpose...

Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Here we loose the concepts that forms our mindset of  the wisdom (how) we may have set our minds into the bondage of thnking , to the allowing of placing  ( obeying) Our Way of the truth of being free in the spirit bythe Spirit to go foward in a Righteous Way of Life.

Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

In Truth we are Tempted  inbeing led by Satans to go on =forward without being "Forgiving"  and this means that we do not understand that the Kingdom is now our to do as we want to do with, let alone to use the Powere of the Spirit Revelation our own way, which if in our own way ,the Glory or Wisdom of God is made to no effect.

Mat 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

So it become a matter of our Faith to restore our Hope to love aqnd be loved by those who offend us to respond in a Righteous Way and if so Our Father allows us to learn He will also do the same and restor our Love ,that is the essence or our Peace and Joy.

Mat 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Here we see that Forgiveness is the results of our obeying Christ Revelation to us and when this happen we are acting in Faith to go to thosue (if possible) and  as then to fogiv us of our part of the offence, and it is here they may or may not,but on you part you have honored the Way of God to appraoch those who have offended or hurt you or you them before Our Lord and Our Father ,honoring Him bothe in Spirit and in Truth.

Even now forgivenss is need as my spelling and way of writing can be tought to resolve, but then I would in truth ,have loveed to ,as I am called to have shared thes thing with you face to face.

Blessing in Hin ,Who is Fogiveness in Us!

Bro. Larry

Posted: 12/15/2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

HALLELUJAH AMEN TO THIS BROTHER LARRY,,, BEEN FORGING THROUGH BY MYSELF(OWN UNDERSTANDING) REGARDING FORGIVENESS, AND THEN THE SPIRIT OF FORGIVENESS FILLED MY HEART...GLORY TO GOD! I AM FREE, I AM FORGIVEN AND I AM FREE TO FORGIVE.  GLORY TO GOD! TY JESUS! \o/\o/\o/  Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version