Subject Topic: Rearrange For Change Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/24/2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info 

REARRANGE FOR CHANGE

The Lord says I am rearranging things in your life. It may not be a comfortable time, it may not be a comfortable place but allow Me to move things around. Allow me to put people in your life that can be an asset to you and take people out of your life that would be a hindrance to you. Allow me to place you where you can grow and flourish and take you out of places that would bring destruction and harm to you. Allow me to rearrange these things and bring you into the perfect plan that I have for you. Don't rebel in this process but allow me to work in you to bring the necessary changes that are needed. You have cried out to Me and said Lord I want more of You. Lord use me in the gifts but in order to do this you must allow Me to rearrange things by releasing the things that are restricting you. I desire to bring you in to that next stage, that next level, that next place in Me but you must first allow Me to alter some things in your life. I must rearrange things so that I can reposition you. Allow me to work in you so that I can work through you.

Romans 12: 2 (Amp)
Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW

The past few weeks I have been hearing the Holy Spirit saying "I make all things new". The Lord wants to bring many of you into a season of newness, a season of refreshing, and a season of change. Those of you that have been going through difficult times Jesus wants to release you from these burdens and make all things new.

Revelation 21: 5
Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."

Several of you have been spending quality time with the Lord for numerous years. You have not compromised with the ways of the world and you have been steadfast in your dedication to Him. Jesus is about to reward you as you have been seeking Him diligently in the secret place and submitting your life to Him. Many of you have been hidden away for such a time as this and your labor has not been in vain. The Lord says that I have heard your cry and your prayers have not been in vain. Those of you that have been spending much time in intercession and travail are about to come in to the promises that you have been contending for. Just as Peter said to Cornelius

Acts 10:31
Cornelius, your prayer has been heard, and your alms are remembered in the sight of God

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 09/29/2012 at 4:44pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version