Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Chuck Pierce Clarifies Previous Word on Economy" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/21/2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

I came across this in my Morning devotions...

For those that Might be folowing this, Myself have not, but will take note of it nonetheless.

The Elijah List

"Chuck Pierce Clarifies Previous Word on Economy"

by Chuck Pierce : Oct 20, 2009
: Glory of Zion Ministries

Steve ShultzFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:

We don't normally try to interpret or explain another person's prophecy. However, we are receiving quite a few requests on a word we previously posted from Chuck Pierce about the economy on August 18, 2009 titled, "Between August 24 and October 17, There Will Be Great Changes in the Financial System" (click here to view; and for his follow up word from this click here). So, as it relates to Chuck Pierce's word of being prepared by "October 17", we wanted to post this recent clarification Chuck just sent out on October 16.

Now, before you even read this, keep in mind that even my wife would tell you that I'm a "news nut." I'm normally quite aware of what has been in the news on any given day. And even in the last few weeks, there has been a very noticeable uptick in how much has been a national warning about the decline in the dollar (which has commonly been known as the standard by which most money is compared). In addition, now they are talking about the crisis in commercial real estate, a continued decline in overall housing values (with some exceptions), and they are even talking about an additional economic stimulus package—in fact both sides of the aisle, Republican and Democrat, are speaking of an additional stimulus package. This would cause further economic debt, of course. That's just my own observation. Now, read below what Chuck Pierce posted on October 16.

Blessings,
Signature
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The ElijahList, Breaking Christian News and Prophetic.tv
http://www.elijahlist.com

HR

Chuck D. Pierce:
"Chuck Pierce Clarifies Previous Word on Economy"

There has been some confusion over the prophetic word that I released in Orlando on August 14, 2009 at "Let the Eagles Gather: The International Gathering of Prophets, Apostles and Intercessors." This was sponsored by Global Harvest Ministries. A key portion of that word was:

"Watch for an economic shift by the end of this month. Between August 24 and October 17, there will be great changes in the financial system. Be aware that the banking system has not finished making its changes. We will start into an accelerated shift in structure. The government is in an open rearrangement."

I explained that during this time there will be an acceleration that will begin. The stock market will rise. There would appear to be a financial recovery. However, do not be lulled to sleep. Watch carefully. Stay in God's perfect timing. Continue to watch the banking system. This is rearrangement and not recovery. Stay alert because our nation is now being devalued. These are days when "New Pharaohs" are coming into rule. The final portion of that prophecy was:

"You must draw near and come higher because I must align you with My host. I must align you with the army of Heaven. There are hosts in Heaven that I am waiting for you to align with before I send you into boundaries for the future. I have been working and forming you. I have been equipping you to prepare you for your future. Keep the oil in your lamp ready."

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

Edited by Joan Newland on 10/21/2009 at 5:53am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 10/22/2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Joan,

Thank you for posting this.  I have been asking God about what I should do in regard to financial situations.  Since I am not subscribing to Elijah List anymore, I know sometimes I miss the info that I need.

So, thanks!

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Joan Newland

Posted: 10/22/2009 at 5:50am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

No Problem Juanita Glad it helped...

So many Words are out there regarding the Economy, who's to tell what is Happening anymore. I just Pray We all are covered no matter if in Feast or Famon. God said He'd Provide...So Have to stand on that is all I am doing.

Nice to Hear what the Spirit is telling people though, if it is the Spirit of God speaking that is...

I do not subscribe to the Elijah List...I just check it sometimes in my Morn Devotions.

Have a great day

View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
David L. Smith

Posted: 10/22/2009 at 9:43am | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

Thank you, also, Joan, for posting this.  Chuck is a wonderful man of God; having heard him speak, once, at Freedom Church in Colorado Springs, I'm impressed with his standing with God, and the people of God.

As mentioned above, I, also, do not regularly visit the Elijah List.  Sometimes, there are really good 'words' there; sometimes there are just words.  As with any teaching, any 'word of prophecy', and/or any words from man - it is always important to check 1) the Word of God, 2) holy spirit confirmation, 3) other thruthful facts & teachings, 4) etc, to determine if any "words" from man are valid, truthful, and holy-spirit inspired.

I am often a bit hesitant to accept, at "face-value", any 'word' that has a time-frame attached to it... especially if a "clarification" is sent out the day before the time-frame expires.  It is too easy to call that 'word' (which gives a time-frame) a false prophecy.

Having said that, anyone with any knowledge of the economic system knows that the August through October period is, historically, a potentially volitile (spelling?) time for the stock market.  Especially in this time - specifically 2009 - it is important to 'pay attention' (especially spiritually speaking)to national & world events as is related to the "things" of the Church (the Body of Born-Again Believers) today.

These are truly exciting times that we are living in!  However, to those with a 'focus' that is not Christ centered, these times can be most stressful, worrisome, and sleep-depriving.

As my Pastor (Brett Costigan) once said, "Measure your Treasure"... meaning know where the treasures of your heart lay; what is important in your life? Where is your focus in relation to "things"?

Anyways, good 'word' from Chuck, with good in-sight; just remember to evaluate everything that you see, read, hear in light of the accuracy of God's Word.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version