Subject Topic: Mustard Seed - Mary Clark Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/21/2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

MARY CLARK    Marianna,  Florida

Listening Ears barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Mustard Seed       October 21, 2009

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief; for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I tell you truly, beloved, that the mustard seed is indeed small, but within that small seed much is contained.  It is the same way with your heart.  Your heart is small when you are reborn, but the growth process that comes by My hand enables you to grow in your understanding of Who I am to you. 

So know this truth, this day. Take it into your heart, knowing that I am doing something very beneficial for you, something that will enable you to prosper in this life and the next.  Your precious heart contains much, and I am in the process of bringing to life those things that will cause you to blossom into My likeness.  Never doubt My ability to accomplish this feat.  Never doubt My ability to enable you to shine forth the wonder of Who I am with your words and deeds.

I see extraordinary days ahead for you.  I see you rising strong in the light of Who I am to you.  I see you bounding forth with strong hope in My ability to pull off everything for which you have hoped and dreamed.  I know that the future looks bright.  I can see its brightness from My vantage point.  So, beloved, don’t ever doubt Me and My ability to shine forth on your behalf.  Do not doubt My ability to enable that heart that you look on as so small and useless into a heart with untold capacity, a capacity to withstand anything the enemy directs your way.  I am at work in your heart.  Look on this work as a work of cultivation, cultivation of something that is as small as a grain of mustard seed, into something extraordinarily lovely and useful for My kingdom’s purposes.

I am your God.  I am working in your heart.  I am enabling you to prosper and grow into that lovely, fruit bearing tree that I foreordained you to be.  So don’t give up.  Don’t ever think that you are hopeless.  You are not hopeless, for I am at work in your willing heart and bringing about the lovely design of My will in your life, and that, beloved, is a reason to rejoice, rejoice in Who I am to you and what you are becoming in Me!!!

View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version