Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: My Purpose for the United States Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/29/2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The Lord has plans for various countries and leader to further His purposes. Right now, we provide the majority of funding in efforts to spread the Gospel, and we were Israel's ally when no one else would lift a hand, the 1973 war is one example of that. As long as we continue to fund the Gospel and continue to be Israel's ally, we are fulfilling our purpose. I believe we were also meant to be a light on hill, a symbol of religious freedom, where Christians could worship God freely, but we have veered away from that purpose to a degree. There are many, many Christians in the United States. I believe before Jesus comes back, we will have a major move of God in the United States that will dwarf the various revivals and awakenings that have occurred here in the past. I believe the Lord is going to shake most major cities with His power. When this happens, many works of the enemy will be destroyed. The problems of crime and immorality will be greatly reduced.

He is in the process of transforming His Bride into the Glorious Bride. That process has begun - it is NOT something that will occur in the future. It has started, and it has started in this country and has already spread to other areas. We have seen mighty moves of God already, and some are occuring in various areas such as in Africa, but what He is doing now is in a different category, greater than a revival or even a reformation, it is a transformation. It is the culmination of what God began with Gutenberg, when with the use of technology, it became possible to mass produce the Word of God and put it into the hands of the common man. Luther was used to not only restore the truth of salvation by faith, but he also translated the Word into German, so every man could read it in his own language. God used Wycliff and others to make the Word readable in English and other languages. As His Word was reintroduced into society, He began to reveal the truths that had be locked away for years. He used John Wesley to restore the truth of Grace, and the concept of preaching the Gospel outside the Church walls. He restored the truth of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit to help us walk in His Anointing and preach His Word with signs following. And now He is showing us that we should also be full of His Word, which is the culmination of the restoration of His Word to the Church. It is when His Word becomes part of our beings that the Living Word begins to live through us. He is restoring His Glory to the Church. At the end of this transformation, His Glory will be visible on all our faces, and miracles such as never been seen will be common.

"For when My People become full of My Word, My Word, Jesus, will live through My People, and He will do the same things that He did when He walked the shores of the Galilee - He will raise the dead, heal the sick, and preach the good news to the poor. For My Word, Jesus, founded the Church, and My Word, Jesus, will complete the Church. Jesus is the beginning and end of all things. For My Purpose for the Church will be fulfilled. My Bride will be transfigured with My Glory, just as I was transfigured. But while I was transfigured in secret, My Bride will be transfigured for all to see. And then, I will return. For I cannot return until I see Myself in My Bride, and until the Gospel has been preached to all the earth. This will be seen many many who read this. I am using this site to share this with My People, because you will see My Kingdom being made manifest. For My Kingdom is Heaven being made visible in the earth realm"

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/29/2009 at 10:39pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/29/2009 at 8:21pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Hebrews 1:3 says The Son is the radiance of God's Glory.  So Jesus IS the Glory of God. John 1:1 Says that Jesus is the Word of God.  So the Word of God IS the Glory of God.  As each believer becomes full of His Word, His Glory will become visible on each believer.  As each believer shines with His Glory, the Bride becomes the Glorious Bride.  His Glory is His Resurrection Power.  His Glory raised Jesus from the dead. Romans 6:4 says "just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."  So just as His Glory raised Jesus from the dead, His Glory restores His Life to His Bride.  And this Life will draw all men unto Him.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/29/2009 at 8:48pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/29/2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Jeffrey, my son had this dream three nights ago, his name is Kaleb. he had put on, clothed himself in Jesus. our house was in Jerusalem. he stood on the porch and people were coming to our house and seeing him/Him. one young guy says ` it kind of scares me' ( looking at him/Him). Kaleb says, `don't be afraid, it's me/Me.'

is that powerful or what?!

"Hebrews 1:3 says The Son is the radiance of God's Glory.  So Jesus IS the Glory of God. John 1:1 Says that Jesus is the Word of God.  So the Word of God IS the Glory of God.  As each believer becomes full of His Word, His Glory will become visible on each believer.  As each believer shines with His Glory, the Bride becomes the Glorious Bride.  His Glory is His Resurrection Power.  His Glory raised Jesus from the dead. Romans 6:4 says "just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."  So just as His Glory raised Jesus from the dead, His Glory restores His Life to His Bride.  And this Life will draw all men unto Him."

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/29/2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

That sounds like a prophetic dream to me of the not so far future. 

The reason Adam and Eve were naked after the fall is because they wore the Glory of God as a robe.  Jesus purchased the right for us to wear it again on the Cross.  Jesus is the Glory of God.  So Adam and Eve wore Jesus before the fall.  His Cross restores everything we lost due to the fall.  So His Word restores His Glory to our lives.  We are made in His Image, and if you look in the scripture at His description, He is bright, shining, so that is what will look like when we are full of His Word, because His Word restores His Image.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/29/2009 at 9:19pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/29/2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Walking in the Glory of His Presence is walking in the Light.  His Love is His Light.  When we are full of His Word, the Light of His Presence is visible in our lives.  "For man's deepest hunger is My Love.  When you are full of My Word, You are full of My Light.  The warmth of My Love radiates from you and permeates all your words and actions.  Men will be drawn to this and want to be saved"

jaketribble

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

A wonderful WORD given to you by the Lord Jeffrey.
What many who claim to belong to the Kingdom have failed to fully understand, is that the Glory which clothes true Believers, comes from within the heart that has been circumsised and transformed by Holy Spirit. It is this spiritual cutting, bathing and preparation done by Holy Spirit that produces Holiness and Righteousness, not works. What proceeds from the mouth and those actions that bring Honor to the Son, begin in the heart that has been transformed by God's Spirit.
Last night we attended a drama, The Last Page, and the reality of having a relationship with our Father through HIS Son Christ Jesus, touched many whose hearts were once cold to the Gospel. Many first time decisions were made, and many Believers as well, were renewed in their minds of that which matters most in the Kingdom.
A shout of Hallelujah was heard not only in the auditorium, but also in heaven, as many gave their lives to become not only hearers of God's WORD but Believers who by the Power of Holy Spirit became Obedient doers of HIS WORD as well. We continue rejoicing this morning for them, as Father continues to do HIS WORK in their lives.

In HIS Love,
Jake

Edited by jaketribble on 10/30/2009 at 6:51am
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Vince Sucec

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Kathy ~ Jeffrey, my son had this dream three nights ago, his name is Kaleb. he had put on, clothed himself in Jesus. our house was in Jerusalem. he stood on the porch and people were coming to our house and seeing him/Him. one young guy says ` it kind of scares me' ( looking at him/Him). Kaleb says, `don't be afraid, it's me/Me.'

is that powerful or what?!

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 2:34pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The devil thought he had his hands full with Jesus.  When this is over, there will be MILLIONS walking as Jesus walked and talking as Jesus talked, demonstrating the power of His Kingdom, shaking the world with His Power and Love.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 10/30/2009 at 2:36pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 9:28pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Where sin abounds, grace much more abounds. God saved His best, for last. The glory of the latter house will be greater than the glory of the former house, because His Glory will be visible on those of the latter house.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version