Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy in Memphis TN Oct 25, 2009 - Kim Clement Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/31/2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

October 25, 2009 - Memphis, TN

"For there has been a scheme and a plan against the President of this nation, to suffocate him.  God says, The enemy has planned in 2010 to bring shame to the first African President. So that they will say, 'Never again shall an African American be the President of the United States.' This will not happen says the Lord.  This will not happen.  This will not happen.

There shall come a change in the early part of 2010 and many will say, 'Look things are not quite as bad as what it seemed,' and those who have murmured and those who have spoken evil, those who have spread words out to bring shame to this race will not be satisfied. God says, It has been my desire to raise up a man who would honor me. Yet the people say 'But the policies, what about the policies?' God says, I told you I will change everything in the mid term of this Presidency. However, the enemy has planned an assassination to suffocate his voice.  This will not be completed.

God says, This will not be successful. This will not be the desire of the people at the time. There are three groups that have planned this, and the prophet has heard these words.  For the one who prophesied this President into existence will not regret the words that God placed into his mouth."

"Three groups are putting this together to bring shame to the USA in 2010, but it shall be, says the Lord, that I will take my angels and I will cause them to hear the prayers of Daniel, Daniel of old, and the prayers of Daniel shall be placed into this time and into this moment.  For they shall say, 'What is happening with the prince of Persia?  Why is it that there is a battle going on?'  God said the spirit of Daniel is praying that this will not take place. I will bring freedom to Persia. I will bring freedom to Persia. I will bring freedom to the Middle East but there will not be a peace treaty.  However, the salvation of the Lord shall begin to take place in the Middle East as never before. 

God says, Your President shall have a great conversion in 2010 which will bring about changes to this nation and because I have spoken.

"Your prayers and your praise shall bring about a change in the atmosphere; your praise and your shouts bring about a change, for you don't understand the significance of these sounds. I'm not listening to the journalists or the prognosticators. I'm not listening to CBS or NBC or ABC or FOX. God says, I'm not listening!  I'm listening for one sound and one sound only. The prophetic sound that comes from My people as they shout out the victory; for there is a victory that is coming that is greater than ever.  A spiritual renewal in 2010 will break the cycle.  I will break the cycle.  For they have already predicted, 'This President is in line to die in office.'  But God says, hear the word of the Lord.  I do not see men the way men see men.  I see men through my eyes. I know their hearts.  I know that the changes you desire politically and economically are not happening. No one can change anything in this Nation but the Lord God Almighty. No one can.  A prosperity is about to come upon the Church in such an unusual way.

God says, Athletes are about to arise and penetrate the kingdom of darkness.  Economists are about to come forth from young men and young women and the African American people shall rise up and say, 'We have been given the honor and the privilege to go into the marketplace and to build pulpits, and to bring people to Christ,' and so it shall be that I shall put my mantle upon this nation says the spirit of God.

There shall be an exposure; a corruption that has been taking place in the political arena shall be exposed, says the Lord.  And they have prayed for this President to lay face down in shame. And they shall say, 'How is it that he (Obama) was the one who brought the truth out and this that took place, this corruption that was taking place, was not revealed by the journalists of this hour but by the President of the United States?'
Why? Because this President sought the Lord, got onto his knees and prayed out for God's blessing upon the nation.

God says, I will honor the prayer in the Easter of 2010.  I will break the cycle.  
For they have predicted another one shall die in office.  It shall not be so.  For this President shall leave this office, bringing honor to the African American people.

God says, Some will say, 'Now will there ever be another African in the White House?' Yes, there will be another. It shall be an African American woman whom I shall raise up to stand in office and you shall be proud in Memphis, TN, for you celebrated the word of the Lord.
"I've loved to listen to you over the centuries as you have sung.  You sang in pain, you sang in bondage and you sing in freedom.  They will never take your song away. You sang as slaves, as bondswomen, you sang of freedom.

And that sound has risen to me today again. Certain people of this nation who are enemies of the cross have said, 'We will bring to shame this race.'
Are you not Americans-Citizens of this Kingdom? 

No, you will not be brought to shame. There will not be another unnecessary death.  There will not be another unnecessary assassination.  For your song and your breath, the fragrance that is upon you has come before me, says the Spirit of the Lord."
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Joan Newland

Posted: 11/09/2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Wayne,

I watch these Live on KCTV streaming video when I can.

God has a sense of Humor again I see....

View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
eric oduor

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged Quote eric oduor

amazing. Amen!!!

Michele Hay

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Only our God...who sees the hearts.

...praying for our nation.

Wayne Mitchell

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

Dear Abba, Thank You for Your abundant blessings.

We pray for the protection of the President of the USA and his families, and for the Vice President and his families.

We pray that those in government will overturn unrighteous laws, and only enact righteous laws for it's people. 

We cancel the power and authority of any spoken word that is not lined up with God’s divine will and purpose for our destiny in the kingdom of God.  For our families: I cancel the power and authority of spoken words that are contrary to God’s divine will and purpose for our destiny in Him. I release blessings and favor, for it is God’s will for us to prosper in all things both spiritual and natural.

We pray for the United States by cancelling the power and authority of all words spoken by anyone in political power (including news media) that are contrary to the will of God for this Nation.  Our nation has a destiny in God.  I ask for the Spirit of Truth to be revealed and preside over our Nation.

We PRAY for a Great Awakening that will turn the heart and soul of our nation and our churches back to God! 

We PRAY that the Fear of God will return to the pulpits of America, to our churches, our nation, and it's capital!

We PRAY that America will take the right Path – turn back to God – so He can then show His goodness and mercy!

We PRAY that our churches and America will return to their godly foundations and fullness of truth!

We PRAY that our leaders will govern righteously, in a way that honors God.

We PRAY the Church rise up cleansed, purified, unified and be Glorious – engage and influence the culture, laws, and legislation.

We PRAY for Israel, for godly leaders, wisdom, protection, and for America to fully support her. For revival.

We PRAY for the lost in this nation and all over the world, for Mercy.

We Decree the binding and scattering of all darkness in and around the leaders in our government, if need be.

In the blessed Name of Jesus, our wonderful Lord and redeemer. AMEN!

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 04/28/2010 at 9:15am
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Vince Sucec

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

"I've loved to listen to you over the centuries as you have sung.  You sang in pain, you sang in bondage and you sing in freedom.  They will never take your song away. You sang as slaves, as bondswomen, you sang of freedom."

That is beautiful ...

Michele Hay

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I loved that part too Vince...perhaps why I wrote...only our God!...who sees hearts...no man could make up such a thing I think.

Thankyou for your beautiful bold prayer Wayne...thank you Lord for brother Wayne's heartfelt prayer for your mercy and turning for our nation!

btw: Condoliza Rice is from Memphis.;)

(I rechecked that...she grew up in Birmingham...don't know why I thought Memphis.)

Edited by Michele Hay on 04/28/2010 at 6:52pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version