VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: If We would change the Land Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Cleve Sharp

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/10/2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

If We would change the Land

I awakened on November 10, 2009 at 5:00AM ministering this word in a dream.  I was stirred by the Spirit of God to arise and write what I heard.  The statements are as I heard them.

If we would change the land we must rise up above the squalor of personal self indulgence.  We must lay aside our petty personal likes and dislikes.  We must find one another.  There are those that have a heart to do things the Kings’ way.  Those who have left off serving their own interests.  Those that have received the dealings(instruction, correction, and chastening) of God in their personal walks until they are transformed into his likeness.  We must find those that have the aroma of God resting on them because of the personal pursuit of His presence.  We must recognize the anointed leaders among us.  Those that have the grace and the character.  Those that have the dignity and the integrity to be willing to set aside their own agendas to follow the agenda of Christ alone. 

We must find one another and band and bond together amalgamating into not another Church not another exercise in self indulgence.  We must amalgamate into an army of massive purpose.  Beyond the serving of personal likes, beyond the agendas of man we must stand as one people.  Armed not with bullets for fear someone will get our stuff but with the undying Love of God for our fellow man.  Shall we stoop too this purpose to serve the eternal purposes of our unseen commander.  It is imperative that we rise to the call of this hour.  We are the solution we are the answer.  Oh not our buildings and stuff.  Not our money and things. Not even our gifts.  It is the heart filled with the Love of God.  It is minds filled with the courage to do the will of our God.  Not the radical ways of natural war.

We must draw near the Lord together to hear the sound of things yet unwritten or spoken.  There is a sound from heaven that will change the land.  That sound is true to the interests of the Father alone.  It isn’t serving the modern concept of ministry.  It is being willing to yield to the necessary changes that a holy God requires for those he has called to walk with him.  How long will we wait?  Shall we expect another people of another time to answer this call?   

Perhaps another Pensacola, Toronto, or a fresh charismatic renewal, or a “Kingdom” move is the answer?   Perhaps another emergent personality is the answer.  What if this move is so far away from the celebrity driven ideals we have seen in the past? 

Perhaps there is an emerging people.  A people of one heart, blood washed, yielded vessels who take no thought for their lives.  Those armed with the character and the Favor of the King himself.  Broken, humble men who had rather pray and worship, seeking the face of the Lord rather than fill their minds with the amusements of man.   Those that are empty of ambition, clear of manmade pursuits.  These are a people of quick obedience. 

Shall we continue to serve the models of the past that have left us gathering around personalities instead of around the King.  I have found the Lord right where I left Him.  I have found Him to draw near when I draw near.  We are not waiting on heaven, heaven is waiting on us. 

Shall we arise to the call, and find one another?   Who has God led across our paths?  Those that there is an undeniable spiritual connection with.  These are joints that produce the fire of His presence every time we come together.  What’s wrong with us?  Will we forever overlook the obvious?  These are the relationships that must be sought out and tended.  These are those we must seek to find.  Together then we must seek the Father for the discovery of the mystery of His purpose in our relationships.  There is a reason He has called us together.   

The land wasn’t and will not be saved by soup kitchens and hand outs.  In the days of the emergent infant Church, the land was changed by a revolutionary radical change in the hearts of a few that were banded together.  The world will always want to make kings of those who supply their needs.   That’s the reason we have the current administration in America.  We have voted to serve our own needs, while leaving the moral and ethical landmarks that have guided our way in the past. 

And so the church has left its pursuit of the deeply needed presence of God.  We have opted for forms and buildings above the presence of the Lord.  Let us find the presence of God as the rally point of all our assemblies.  Let us seek the favor of our God rather than the fashionable trends of a self indulgent society.  We will change the land only when we are changed.  We will be changed only when we have yielded to the dealings of God on our lives.  We must set aside everything else to have Him.   

I Love You Church,
Bro Cleve
clevesharp.com

View Cleve Sharp's Profile Search for other posts by Cleve Sharp Visit Cleve Sharp's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 11/10/2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

AMEN!! and AMEN!!! So be it Lord Jesus.

Thank you Brother Cleve. Herald this word from the house tops.

God is speaking folks. We need to listen to this one and get going with it.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/10/2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES YES AMEN!!!!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 11/10/2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i would quote you Cleve but think i would have to quote the whole of

amen amen amen! to all you've shared here!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 11/10/2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I AM HUNGRY,..I AM THIRSTY,,,I AM DESPERATE FOR YOUR PRESENCE...MY HEART CRY CONTINUALLY! AMEN, WE MUST(((GET GOING WITH IT))) TY BROTHER CLEVE. 

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/10/2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Every one of the changes in that article takes place as we become full of His Word.  As His Word transforms each individual believer, the Bride is transformed, then the country is transformed.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 11/10/2009 at 8:43pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/11/2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

This has been on my heart today. It is in keeping with this post.

These 2 scriptures the Lord has given me today. I have been meditating on them. And as I meditated on them this is how He spoke to me through them. Thank you Father.

Connection or join together to make as one ---- One in Christ----to glue/bond  or connect 2 surfaces together both surfaces need to be clean.

It is the washing of His Word that sanctifies, heals and cleanses those surfaces.

. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called.

.......... And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.

…..

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/11/2009 at 1:13am
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Ann Babber

Posted: 11/11/2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged Quote Ann Babber

Ephesians 4:2-3. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Col. 2:2-3,6 and 11. That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledge-ment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by circumcision of Christ: Ephesians 5:23. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the savior of the body. Col. 1:18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. Ephesians 4:15. But speaking the truth in love, may growup into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. Love to all of you. 1 Timothy 1:5. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned.

Edited by Ann Babber on 11/11/2009 at 5:31am
View Ann Babber's Profile Search for other posts by Ann Babber
John Lawler

Posted: 11/11/2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Cleve,

All I can say to this message is a big AMEN!!!!

Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/12/2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Thank you for your comments dear ones.  I believe our Father is resounding this word in all our hearts.  Let us pray for each other as we find one another press deeper into the purposes of God.  We need the watchers, seers, and the Prophets to really stand in the gap and make up the hedge in this hour.  Love one another out of a pure heart fervently.

I love you Church
Bro Cleve

View Cleve Sharp's Profile Search for other posts by Cleve Sharp Visit Cleve Sharp's Homepage
Bunny Gangstad

Posted: 11/12/2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged Quote Bunny Gangstad

Precisely said, line upon line, precept upon precept, May we unite In HIM...........

Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/17/2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Thank you Bunny for your comment.  Tell Bro Simon I said hello next time you see him.

Bro Cleve

alicia myers

Posted: 11/17/2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

AAAMMMENNN! This has been my prayer ever so more lately.."Lord, lead me to your people so that we might be about your business"..AMEN!!!!!!! Yes, Lord lead me to these people that rather pray and seek God than ANYTHING ELSE!.......YES LORD!!! YES LORD!! YES LORD!!

Nothing interests me, everything in this world  seems empty and uninteresting except the things of God..At one time I thought something was wrong with me, but I know that God has me focused on HIM and HIM ALONE...Thank you Father!!..........

Perhaps there is an emerging people.  A people of one heart, blood washed, yielded vessels who take no thought for their lives.  Those armed with the character and the Favor of the King himself.  Broken, humble men who had rather pray and worship, seeking the face of the Lord rather than fill their minds with the amusements of man.   Those that are empty of ambition, clear of manmade pursuits.  These are a people of quick obedience. "

Edited by alicia myers on 11/17/2009 at 5:39pm

Alfie McDames

Posted: 11/17/2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged Quote Alfie McDames

Very timely word Brother Cleve. Thank you.
View Alfie McDames's Profile Search for other posts by Alfie McDames Visit Alfie McDames's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 11/18/2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Amen Cleve,

Its time to start recognizing the global kingdom network God is forming that is based upon the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. And not what men have previously build and established. Some who we thought were our co laborers will prove to be opponents to the working of the Spirit, and some we resisted will be our greatest treasures and truly borthers. All of these connections based upon love and true relationship. 

This type of mutual recognition and receiving of others who are allowing the nature and authority of Christ to be formed in them will result in great glory to God!!  

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/18/2009 at 8:56am | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Thank you for the comments.  Kris, I agree with you and it's good to hear from you, friend.

Blessings 
Bro Cleve 

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 11/18/2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Cleve,

It's good to hear from you too, brother.

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Robert quigley

Posted: 11/18/2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote Robert quigley

So be it.
View Robert quigley's Profile Search for other posts by Robert quigley
Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 12:10am | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Bless you Robert

Cleve

Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 2:39am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

This is the word the Lord gave me today under this post.

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things…..By your words you will be justified....those who are justified will be glorified.

There is to be a true circumcision/cleansing of the heart, through the washing of My word, separating flesh from spirit, and spirit from flesh, so you might be knit and bound together in My Spirit, my called out ones, relating spirit to spirit....is this not my heavenly language?.... it is your hearts I truly desire to knit/bond together as one and then all men will know that we are one and in this our Father is glorified. My word will be life indeed, a river of living waters …..this is My latter rain, which will yield a hundredfold fruit.If you take out the precious from the vile you will be my mouthpiece ….. cleanse yourselves through the washing of My word,…your speech will be seasoned with grace, promoting health and healing to the nations….. it will heal the broken in heart, it will bring courage to the discouraged, strength to the weary, sight to the blind, hope to the hopeless, faith to the fearful, love to the despised, it will raise the poor from the dunghill, it will set the captives free, it will raise the dead, it will cut off death and clothe you with immortality,  it will take away your shame and cover you as One with My Glory.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/20/2009 at 12:56pm
Ann Babber

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote Ann Babber

A second word from the Lord. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. Conversation......................For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicty and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward. For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end. Paul declared the manner of his preaching. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with the enticing words of man's wisdom but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. Worldly wisdom is self-serving. 1 Cor. 5:8. Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth. 1 Peter 3:1-2,4. Read verse one. Verse 2 and 4. While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 2 Cor. 11:2-3. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you, as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtility, so your minds should be corrupted form the simplicity that is in Christ. Ephesians 4:27. Neither give place to the devil. Ephesians 5:27. That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:28-30. Read verse 28. Verses 29-30. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church. For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. Phil 3:20. For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Cor. 1:5-8. That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utter-ance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.   
Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.......Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which he called you….for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ, …. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.  Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified,...by your words you will be justified... these He also glorified….. elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:…. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh…..the word made flesh... For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness…… That he might sanctify and cleanse you with the washing of water by the word, That he might present you to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that you should be holy and without blemish…For you will overcome... by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony......even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you....Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another,  And the LORD listened and heard them;So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name. “ They shall be Mine,” ….For I exalt my Word above my name…. Now learn this parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near – at the doors!.... Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/20/2009 at 2:20pm
Michele Hay

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 3:49pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...when the Lord gave us a taste of what is coming about 7 years ago...though
I believe even the spirit filled churchs rejoiced a bit...then went back to church as usual...and made some wrong judgements...
but in that taste...I think meant to prepare us...and help some of us who would still trust longer for healings...the most undeniable thing was His love presence. You didn't need to be smart any more...or have any good ideas...you were just ...overcome...and made over...by His love.

michele

Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 3:59pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Yes Michele, God is love, His Word is love....and the manifestation of His Word is Love..they are One and the same....His deeds are love and every act that has ever come from the hand of our Father to His people is Love....His presence is love...His bride is Love..

The fruit – flowers of the spirit are love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness – and some of these grow only in the canyon.

Gwen asked, ‘Which are the canyon flowers?” The reply was, “Gentleness, meekness and longsuffering. But though the others, love, joy and peace bloom in the open, but yet never with so rich a bloom and so sweet a perfume as in the canyon.”

Much love,
Maria

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/20/2009 at 4:33pm
Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Dearest sister,
The breaking up of the ground and the tilling of the soil is that we might receive His word, His life, His love in all meekness.(genleness and humility) so that it will take root and yield a hundredfold back to Him....I praise God for His wonderful breaking and tilling in you...it is for His glory...He has humbled you under His loving hand....that he might be glorified in and through you sister..

When Jesus healed the man. They said, Who has sinned?. His mother? His father? Neither, Jesus replied. This is so that My glory may be made known.

This is the season many of us have been in and are in..

He is holy and where He dwells that place is holy. Not because we are holy but because wherever He dwells that place is Holy.

You dearest sister are His Holy dwelling place..

Much love Canyon flower....you are a sweet aroma to Him.

Love and prayers,
Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/20/2009 at 4:27pm
Ann Babber

Posted: 11/21/2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Ann Babber

That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to acknowledge-ment of the mystery of God, and the Father, and of Christ. In who are hid all the treasures of widom and know-ledge. Col. 3: 1-2. IF ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 1 Cor. 15: 47-50. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. As is the earth, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are thy also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. James 3:16. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. Ezekiel 33:23. Then the word of the Lord came unto me saying, Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance. Romans 1:18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteous-ness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness. Ephesians 5:6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 1 John 1:5-6. This is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. Matt. 6:24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Luke 9:62. And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. 1 John 1: 7 and 9. BUT IT WE WALK IN THE LIGHT AS HE IS IN THE LIGHT, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all UNRIGHTEOUNESS.   

Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/24/2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Thank you for your comments Ann, Michele, and Maria.

Grace and Peace
Bro Cleve

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version