Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Do Not Fear the Winds of Change - Traci Carson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/11/2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

“Do Not Fear the Winds of Change”

By Traci Carson

Stepping out in to a new place can be nerve wracking.  It's the realization that we are about to enter the unknown without really knowing the outcome.  Faith and Hope into the unseen is the Lord’s creative vision for our life in the future (2 Cor.4:18).  If we remain in the known zone we will not go any further.

The Lord’s Comfort Zone is most often expanded through discomfort. Living in the name of comfort has killed more dreams, more opportunities, more actions, and more growth than everything else combined.

Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea and a path through the mighty waters... Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it?  I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." (Is. 43:16,18-19)

The Lord is calling those with the spiritual receptivity to "a way where there is no way outside of Him."  It is His ultimate purpose in these last days that we enter into that which the Lord has purposed to do in the Millennial age that is before us.  Through the prophet Isaiah, the Lord declares that He will do a "new thing" in the earth.  He is seeking out a people today who are also seeking Him and allowing Him to reveal Himself to them, and then bring forth this "new thing" through them. 

We shouldn’t be dismayed by the opposition that comes against us during this time of pressing through this narrow place that is set before us.  This path is not wide, but narrow and there are few who find it (Matthew 7:13,14).  Those who find this path are ones who understand “Grace” and “Mercy” and walk in the Righteousness of Christ. Self-righteousness will destroy ones true walk with the Lord. It seduces people who seek certainty, seek approval, seek and love to flatter. There has never before been a time as we are in now where seeking approval has been more temptuous.

These times are in the Lord’s Hand; the way is open before Him and He has it all under control in spite of what others may think or not think. We do not all have to be clones. What our brother and sister is doing down the street at their local fellowship may not be the same function or expression that we are doing.  I really don’t know how long it will be before the Corporate Body of Christ “get’s” this liberating revelation.

As I was sitting in the Lord’s presence in almost complete despair at the pressure of deep darkness that was attempting to overtake us, the Lord spoke great wisdom to me.  He said that His people must learn to rest and be at peace in the battle.  The battle will not go away, but the turmoil and fear of the battle will if we learn to rest and be at peace through it, for in and through Him no weapon formed against us shall prosper (Is.54:17).

Through these winds of change there are obstacles that many of us have thought were the adversary and it is the Lord Himself. He is protecting many of us from ourselves – praise Him!  This is where discernment comes in, where we must know His voice, know His hand and therefore not move against His workings.  The Lord’s winds are not always favorable, for it is the winds that bring forth the changes necessary for the Kingdom age that we are entering.

As we press into the wind I sense there are many who are discouraged, despondent, and depressed about their present condition.  Beloved ones, listen to me, the Lord encourages you to comprehend His truth spoken through apostle Paul; that He chooses the foolish things to confound the wise, and the things which are nothing to crush man’s pride in those things that he has built himself (1 Cor.1:27).

Be diligent, but be patient.  I honor My Word, and will honor those that exalt My Word and make it the final authority to settle all challenges that confront them.  My Word never returns void.  It shall accomplish its purposes through a people who don’t look for an escape route, but press on and into me no matter the fierce opposition (Is.55:11; 2 Thess.1:10).

“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you.  Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” (Is.41:10)

www.voiceofthetrumpet.org

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/12/2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

He is putting things in place so His Will in the days preceding His Coming will be fulfilled.  He is calling people who have been on the sidelines back to the center of His Will.  Those who have given up hope are having their hope renewed.  As they seek His Face, He will reveal His Perfect will to them.  Obstacles from the enemy will be removed and they will step out into what they were meant to do.  Yes, it is a call to step outside of the comfort zone of the flesh, into the perfect peace of being in the center of His Will.  No plan of the enemy will succeed in keeping this from occurring. "For My Purpose for each I have called to help prepare My Bride will be fulfilled.  For My Bride will become the Glorious Bride, and the gospel will be preached to all the earth.   Then, I will return to take Her home"

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version