Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Where we find our cutting edge Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Reggie Ocampo

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/20/2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

I ministered to an African group meeting in a very strategic place of a German city. They were renting an Evangelical church building. Sadly, it was their last time to meet in that place because the building and property had been sold to the world. For the last three years, it was only the African group that met in the building as there was no more German congregation. Zero.

Sadly, this is what is happening in Europe. Church buildings being sold and turned to temples, mosques, recreation halls etc. Although I firmly believe that there is still a remnant and that the church is alive and well outside the four walls, still it reveals the failure of the older generation to make an impact to the next. The church seemed to have lost her cutting edge in being relevant.

Then, I heard the Lord say in my spirit:

"You can send others to fight your battles but you can never send anybody to take your place in worship."

I remember King David that sent General Joab to fight his battles (although that proved to be a tragic mistake, as it was the time he saw Bathesheba). Leaders are taught to delegate responsibilities to others.

However, when it comes to worship and intimacy, no one can take our place. I then knew, it is in His presence where we get our cutting edge.

"To keep your lovely face, Ever before my eyes, This is my pray'r, Make it my strong desire, That in my secret heart, No other love competes, No rival throne survives, and serve only You."

View Reggie Ocampo's Profile Search for other posts by Reggie Ocampo Visit Reggie Ocampo's Homepage
Cleve Sharp

Posted: 11/20/2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged Quote Cleve Sharp

Reggie,

It is good to know that you are still out there.  I get a great number of hits on my site from Germany.  Do you find pockets of Germans seeking the Lord?  The Swiss are next on my site. 

I believe you heard the word of the Lord concerning this matter.  The church becomes more sterile because it's heart isn't toward the Lord.  Only in worship do we touch the nurturing life of our Father.

Blessings
Cleve

View Cleve Sharp's Profile Search for other posts by Cleve Sharp Visit Cleve Sharp's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 11/21/2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Cleve Sharp wrote:

The Swiss are next on my site. 

Cleve

Cleve, you have no idea how you touched my heart with this statement/information.......

I had many tears for my country's people about their lack of hunger for the retourn of our wonderful Bridegroom Jesus.

But it seems, that the true remnant (Bride) is hidden in every country.

Reggie:

Do not overlook the little beginnings    , the awakning does not need to come through german people, it can spread up everywhere like a well...

Greetings to you both from Switzerland

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/21/2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Cleve,

Thanks for the validation. The answer to your question is an absolute "Yes!". It may not be a gigantic snowball as in other countries but there are many. Being based in Stuttgart, the spiritual atmosphere here is much better than other German cities.

Monika,

I could be in so many other places in the globe but I heard clearly from the Lord that this is where I am supposed to be. I agree with what you said and the non-German Christians in this land are here for a divine purpose. Definitely God is merciful to Germany and is honoring the blood of the German patriarchs that is why He is sending foreigners in this land to help the churches.

The sad thing is that some German churches weren't able to pass on the mantle to the next generation. Instead of true faith and passion, it was empty religion that the young saw.

Similarly, Elijah was able to pass on the anointing (double for that matter) to his spiritual son (Elisha). Tragically, Elisha was not able to pass on the anointing as proven by the fact that the anointing was still on his body when he was buried. Gehazi was never a son to Elisha and had an impure heart.

With the "dying churches" all around Europe, one wonders if it is like Elisha bringing the anointing with him six feet under.

"One generation shall praise Your Name to another".

Edited by Reggie Ocampo on 11/21/2009 at 1:25pm
View Reggie Ocampo's Profile Search for other posts by Reggie Ocampo Visit Reggie Ocampo's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 11/21/2009 at 4:37pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...there were some kind things said about Germany by the Lord...in the"Unknown Prophet" book...(I'm probably not saying the whole title.)

About how she will be a refuge...the thing to do is pray...never stop praying!

michele

Monika Schmid

Posted: 11/22/2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

uuuppsss...

Monika

Edited by Monika Schmid on 11/22/2009 at 9:24am

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 11/22/2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Reggie,

For being clear:

... it can spread up everywhere like a well... in Germany through people from other nations...

Monika

Edited by Monika Schmid on 11/22/2009 at 9:25am

Psalm 84,6-7
Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/23/2009 at 6:05pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Michele,
Who is the author of the book you are referring to (or it is literally by an unknown prophet)?
Actually there are more than "kind" words spoken about Germany. Several prophecies spoke about the "marriage" of Germany & England in terms of the "leadership role/function " both nations will play in the continent.
Michele Hay

Posted: 11/23/2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Reggie: I went back to remind myself.

It is called

Journal of an Unknown Prophet

and is by Wendy Alec.

(Available on Amazon.)

Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/24/2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

"So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down trees. But as one was cutting down a tree, the iron ax head fell into the water; and he cried out and said, 'Alas, master! For it was borrowed.' And the man of God said, 'Where did it fall?' And he showed him the place. So he cut off a stick, and threw it in there; and he made the iron float. Therefore he said, 'Pick it up for yourself'. So he reached out his hand and took it."  - 2 Kings 6:4-7

Many have lost the cutting edge in the course of "ministry". Just like the story quoted above, an expensive iron ax head (some say it is worth a year's wage) was lost by son of the prophet.

Their purpose in setting out to Jordan (i.e. fullness) was to build a bigger house (expansion) for the place where they dwelt became too small. Indeed, the influence of the kingdom need to spread out and expand and enlarge its realm/sphere of influence.

In getting the building materials (wood=natural; mankind), one lost the cutting edge (iron axhead). Some have fallen into trusting systems, programs, activities etc. instead of the sharp cutting edge of the anointing of the Spirit of God.

Thank God for the honesty and humility of the son of the prophet who cried desperately as he lost it. Many today ought to admit that they have lost their cutting edge. It would be very frustrating trying to cut down timber with only a wooden handle without an iron axhead. A dull wood handle (program, system, etc.) void of the axhead (anointing) is very frustrating and it would not bring in the building materials for the house (souls for the kingdom).

Elisha's solution was to throw a piece of wood (Cross) in the water (which symbolize people; in the course of ministry others burn-out) where the cutting edge (anointing) was lost.

Inspite of this, the word of the man of God was "Pick it up yourself". At the end of the day, no amount of prophecies, exhortations, preachings from other anointed men of God can restore the cutting edge except we ourselves go and pick it up for ourselves. We must take responsibility and do what is necessary to regain the cutting edge.

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 11/24/2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I can confirm to this post, as the Lord spoke to me prior to reading this (was at another geographical location while hearing this, cause it happens so often I hear a phrase or part of a sentence, it makes me wonder if I have not unconsiously prereaded it before hearing it in the spirit) ´cut an edge, and I will cut an edge´.  So let´s cut! Blessings to all.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 11/24/2009 at 1:06pm

Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/24/2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Hallo Pieter!

Well, we are not that far from each other anyway.

Another thing, Elisha asked the son of the prophet where he lost the cutting edge.

"Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works..." - Revelations 2:5

Edited by Reggie Ocampo on 11/24/2009 at 4:13pm
Ingrun Hofmann

Posted: 11/25/2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged Quote Ingrun Hofmann

Dear bretheren,

I just wanted to give sound to let you know native German christians did not die out. Yes, it is true that evangelical and catholic churches are emptying more and more. However the services of free churches are filling more and more. Hundreds and thousands are meeting Sunday after Sunday. The biggest free church here was interviewed in the media "how can it be that the big old church buildings stand empty, while your church is packed to the last seat every Sunday?!" I believe religion is dieing but the church lives also here in Germany. So I have hope for us native Germans! As for me I am ready to pick up the cutting edge (iron axhead).

Love
Ingrun

View Ingrun Hofmann's Profile Search for other posts by Ingrun Hofmann
Michele Hay

Posted: 11/25/2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I suspected you were there somewhere!! :)

Ingrun Hofmann

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged Quote Ingrun Hofmann

Hi Michele

You made me laugh. Yes, we are "somewhere". We just changed place and are not in the same spot as we were a hundred and hundreds of years ago! Praise God for transformation and a moving on. You know what....these ancient pompous church buildings and cathedrals drew too much attention to its pomp and construction. So we moved out of it and are meeting in simpler buildings focusing more on the Lord with a clearer awareness that church are people not buildings and a repeating of rituals.

By the way in the city were I am a church just took over a cinema. The big church that was interviewed is adding a new wing to its building, because the old became too small and another church I know is setting up additional chairs each month and doesn´t hardly know anymore how to set up the chairs to room more people in the available space. 

Bless you!

View Ingrun Hofmann's Profile Search for other posts by Ingrun Hofmann
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Hi Reggie,

when you replied at a certain moment to some of my posts, about a year and a half back, the Lord spoke 'reggie found you'. I do still not catch the meaning. As to my ax, the moment before i was taken to this hospital, the Lord said 'go', and I felt pretty restless. Then my mom heard in the spirit the following words, on the 6th of September, were meant for her, 'your son will be healed'.

At the 6th of September, I went to a meeting of ARCH, apostolic revival centre harderwijk. I felt a strong pain in my right hand, when a certain person spoke, I could not recall the contents of his words, since I was only 'listening, speaking to the Lord (in the spirit)'. Since on the 8th of September I was taken away, I saw this as a kind of being send, though not to a mission field, as in Africa, eg.

Here, it turned out the mom of someone i prayed for was also restored, and she didn't have a close relationship to the Lord, since 6,5 years, was very depressed. Also rather spontaneuosly, people started to have interest in the gospel and I have been able to testify a lot.

One person has come to believe, though I feel not secure about it.

I knew by the Lord at least three personal things of him by revelation. Next Sunday we hope to go to church together, and he'll show me the proof of the miracle. 

Hoping to recieve much more, and hoping to leave the hospital very soon, this wish has been pronounced by my MD, God bless, not that far indeed 

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 11/26/2009 at 2:01am

Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 6:33pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Pieter,

By His stripes we were healed. Indeed, all  things work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose for whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son.

Well, may all of us be found by Him and be found in Him for in Him we live, move, and have our being.

I believe the Lord will orchestrate the coming together of kindred spirits. When Ezekiel prophesied to the valley of dry bones (Ezekiel 37), there was a noise and bones were connected to bones (natural divine structure). When God moves sovereignly, it will create a stir (noise). Then sinews and flesh came. May we present our bodies to Him as our reasonable worship for sacrifice and offering He does not desire, but a body.

The breath (ruach) of God gave life and caused a mighty army to arise.

Let us not grow weary declaring, proclaiming, prophesying, and manifesting the kingdom of God in the continent of Europe brother.

One runner shall meet another runner and declare, Babylon has fallen!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Reggie, this is one powerful statement you made and my spirit rejoices.. " One runner shall meet another runner and declare, Babylon has fallen!"

Amen Amen Amen! Glory to God! Jesus Triumphant!! He Reigns!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Thanks Kathy. Nice to hear from you.

"One runner will run to meet another,
And one messenger to meet another,
To show the king of Babylon that his city is taken on all sides;
[32]  The passages are blocked,
The reeds they have burned with fire,
And the men of war are terrified.
- Jeremiah 51:31-32
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

thanks for the scripture reference Reggie,

no love like unto His Love.  a Living, passionate consuming fire ..what can stand against? there is a rising young generation who are violently taking His Kingdom, possessing that which they have been possessed of Him. amidst the roar of the world system, showingforth His Life in righteousness, peace and joy in Spirit. they not only have and are learned and learning to lay down their life one for another but for their enemies. they are denying themselves in a world that screams..it's all about me!..and taking up their cross and following Him. they live, they Love and they laugh. they weep and travail over humanistic ways of men but in His compassion extend His hand to those drowning in. whether it be one or many, they see the value in a life given and they are moved by Him in the giving of theirs to the one or many. they totally `see' the value of relationship. the words they speak are Spirit and Life to those around them, being Jesus. they give of themselves to time spent, with Him first and foremost, as a life lived and being quick to obey His `nudgings.'

amidst the turmoil and chaos of a `world gone mad' they are they who are the five loaves and two fishes : )

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Reggie Ocampo

Posted: 12/02/2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged Quote Reggie Ocampo

Thanks Kathy! Amen!

There's a clear difference of a convert waiting to go to heaven from a disciple of Jesus Christ who is carrying his cross daily.

A sunday pew warmer from a real son of God walking the walk.

Cleve,

For all its worth, I found back issues of TIME Magazine (European edition of course) that printed my letters.

July 18,2005 on the EU Constitional Crisis
--------------------------------------------------
Your story asked, "Where Does Europe Go from Here?" In my homeland, we have a saying, "He who does not know how to look back to where he came from will never reach his destination." The E.U. removed God from its proposed constitution. Resisting all Christian lobbying, Europeans denied their spiritual history by snubbing God. When will Europe learn from history that no present-day tower of Babel can ever succeed? I say yes to Europe but no to a godless E.U.
REGGIE OCAMPO
Stuttgart, Germany

----------------------

July 21,2003 on Where to Find God
------------------------------------------
I commend your report for its accuracy and balanced approach. I am an Asian pastor of a church in southwest Germany. We are part of a German non-denominational church that sees 3,000 people gather every Sunday for the main service and many hundreds more for its outreach activities. Christianity is alive and well in Europe. Institutionalized religion in Europe may be dead, but God is definitely not. Christianity, as Jesus ordained it, was not supposed to be a lifeless, boring, systematized organization but a living, vibrant, growing organism. Thank God for setting the Europeans free from manipulative religion and giving them a hunger for the reality of God's presence.
REGGIE OCAMPO
Stuttgart, Germany

------------------------

December 7,2009 on Manny Pacquiao
-----------------------------------------
Bravo to Howard Chua-Eoan and Ishaan Tharoor for an excellent piece. They clearly have an understanding of the Filipino psyche. TIME should have featured Manny on the cover of all the issues like the Asian edition. Manny Pacquiao epitomizes the Filipino spirit and nature, namely the qualities of determination, resilience, simplicity, humility, generosity, love for family and faith in God. With the quote "Di ako bobo" (I'm not stupid!), I salute Manny for not succumbing to the national inferiority complex that came with the colonial spirit. And as a Filipino expatriate, I salute my countryman for being an example to the world that what our forefathers taught us, humility, discipline and faith in God, works wherever you may be in the world.
REGINALD OCAMPO
Stuttgart, Germany

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/02/2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

December 7,2009 on Manny Pacquiao, this would be forthcoming then?

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version