Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Chuck Pierce: Come Up - Shut the Door and Keep Out the Devil! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/25/2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Link to Cite... http://ft111.com/pierce.htm

------------------------------------------------------------ --------

CHUCK PIERCE
http://www.glory-of-zion.org

The ARROW of Victory!

November 25, 2009

This is the best month of the year to gain strategy and victory over your enemy.
We will soon enter the beginning of Chanukah. Chanukah is an eight day celebration that commemorates the rededication of the Temple. During the Feast we celebrate that the oil and light never go out.

Kislev is the month of Benjamin - the most gifted with the art of the bow! He was the only one of Jacob's children born in the land of promise. Watch Israel carefully during this month. Think of the bow and the arrow. This is a month to develop your warfare strategies and receive prophetic revelation for war. Shoot straight this month and move quickly. As we presented the ARROW for our First Fruits gathering, remember not only to strike your enemy and take victory but extend that victory into the years ahead and to the generations to come.

In this time to fight we must enter into a new level of trust and rest. Let your trust, confidence, and support go to a new level. Be sure you have snipped off all tendrils from the past season, come full circle, and are moving with clarity in this next season. Watch for rainbows this month. They indicate that peace is coming into your warfare. Record all of your dreams this month. This is a month of night vision or the "month of dreams" where your future is being revealed or aligned. In a year of digging new wells, this is the time for the belly/womb/abdomen/river of God to break into a new level of fullness. We are asking the Lord to develop new relationships so we each have the ability to understand our next measure.

The Lord is saying, "Come up here and I will show you things you have never seen before. Do not come up in the old way. In this last season you strove in what you did so do not try to follow your old way of sacrificing. Let Me put a new, fresh sacrifice in your heart and hand. Do not observe the heavenly realm around you in the old way. I will press out a new portion in you; there is a new measure of faith and vision that I will open to you. You will hear one word from My mouth and faith will explode. The enemy has tried to attach to your failures and mistakes from the last season, but I will remove them from you. I will clothe you with a new mantle and you will wear the shine of Heaven.

"Some of you are lagging behind in the old because of your emotional need. You are refusing to come to the table and sup with Me. I have positioned you one way, but you are still longing to be established in another way. Come up! Get in position and don't look back. Come up! Get positioned and don't turn back. You have been seated with Me in heavenly places. Come UP, receive this new mantle and go back. Shut every door and keep out the devil. Block his forward movement. Do not let certain things come with you into your land of promise. Express thanksgiving with your will! I will fill you with new strength if you will just shut the door and say, 'That will not cross over this season!' I will end this season for you in surprising ways and you will move with new confidence into the place I have positioned for you.

"I am shutting the door on vain imaginations. Get control of them by the Spirit and move into what I have for you. This is a time for your eyes to be opened to My plan. I am going to show you how the devil has been working to subtly distract and keep you out of victory. More importantly, I will show you his plan to keep you from entering into a mindset for victory. When you recognize his strategy to block you, say, 'I have shut the door on you. I am choosing to move forward in a new way!' Do not belabor the last season or what the enemy did to you. Do not belabor how you've been ensnared. Shut the door and say, 'Now I see.'

"Move on! I have been taking you through emotional stresses and strains. I am straining out that which has been vain, causing you to have sure vision. I can cause you to see and be prepared to advance quickly with Me. I am readying you to move forward into new opportunities. Ready and train yourself with Me. I am ready for you to shut the door of LOST HOPE and open and enter into another door of HOPE REALIZED.

"Release your reins from the past! Release your reins from the past! Some of you have moved on but are still holding a rein from the past for security. This rein is affecting your kidneys. The power of its directing force is causing spirits of fear to attach to your inward parts and stop the river of confidence that I have for your future. You think that you are tidying up past mistakes and trying to work our missteps, but that rein from the past is actually pulling you in a wrong direction. LET GO of the reins from your past and I will ease your way and accelerate you into a new path. I will bring things into your path so you can clearly see what is still trying to pull on you. There are still pulls, there are still tendrils, there are still tentacles, and there are still reins that are keeping you from hearing Me say, 'GET UP AND GO'. Like a horse, I am slapping you on the behind and saying, 'Get up! We must advance more quickly. We have much ground to cover in this earth and many atmospheres to change. We have transformational assignments waiting.' Therefore, let go, be transformed and renewed, and move with Me."

DIVINE RECOVERY!

November 13, 2009

Edited by Joan Newland on 12/02/2009 at 7:47am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/25/2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"I will end this season for you in surprising ways and you will move with new confidence into the place I have positioned for you."

Apparently the Lord has some surprises planned toward the end of the year.  There was another prophecy about things occurring near the end of the year as well if I recall.  The year 2010 is supposed to be a year where my ministry goes into a new level, and several things have to be in place or occur for that to happen.  Thank you for that word of encouragement.

"The Lord is saying, "Come up here and I will show you things you have never seen before. Do not come up in the old way."

This speaks of new revelation.  Revelation 4 had John invited to heaven, where many things were revealed.  Could speak to people getting new heavenly visitations.

"Move on! I have been taking you through emotional stresses and strains. I am straining out that which has been vain, causing you to have sure vision. I can cause you to see and be prepared to advance quickly with Me. I am readying you to move forward into new opportunities. Ready and train yourself with Me. I am ready for you to shut the door of LOST HOPE and open and enter into another door of HOPE REALIZED.

It has been a time of severe testing.  It looks like those with hope deferred will have hope restored.

"Release your reins from the past! Release your reins from the past! Some of you have moved on but are still holding a rein from the past for security. This rein is affecting your kidneys. The power of its directing force is causing spirits of fear to attach to your inward parts and stop the river of confidence that I have for your future.

This is good.  I do not understand the kidney reference, though

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 11/25/2009 at 12:12pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Joan Newland

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Hey Jeffery,

Ya know I am not sure either...

I know stress and stuff affect the body, so maybe the past and all the garbage holding onto, cannot be processed  IE >(like Kidneys do...Process stuff.)

Kidney overload holding onto what should be passed, purified and eliminated?

Pass through the kidneys not held onto, build-up thus way overloading the kidneys thus not working effectively.

Not sure and reaching here, maybe someone can interpret here?

Dave Spencer

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

The Hebrew Year

THE MONTHS

http://www.inner.org/times/av/av.htm :

'The two kidneys are the "male" and "female" advisors of the soul. The right kidney advises how to rectify one's character traits through the process of careful introspection (the sense of thought of the month of Iyar). The left kidney advises how to absorb truth into one's consciousness (the sense of hearing of the month of Av)'

So maybe kidneys = "character which grows by 'judging' ourselves and by being able to hold onto and apply truth to our life"?

View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I´ve been shutting doors all week  Thanks for praying, I guess its due to prayerinitiatives or so, kept hearing in the spirit ´and shut no door´, ´and shut no door´.  For sure its closed.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 4:36pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I just happened to stumble on this picture, "by accident" (there are no accidents in the kingdom of God:"  here

Then I was led to this quote in Chuck's prophecy:

"Watch for rainbows this month.They indicate that peace is coming into your warfare. "

Then I saw this, again quoting the above:

"I will end this season for you in surprising ways"

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Joan Newland

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Hey all, yeah I am Not sure what the Kidney deal is...

Over my head on that 1, I will just look at the picture and pray He carries me through, let the weak say I'm strong deal at this point.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was a nice one.

Joan Newland

Posted: 12/02/2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Repost

===============================================

Chuck D Pierce:

Come Up - Shut the Door and Keep Out the Devil!

Changing our mind and realigning our thoughts is a process we go through. Now is a time we must learn to see the "whole picture" and not divide everything into disjointed parts. Don't miss the prophecy below. God's timing is perfect. I have been waiting to receive the next plan for us as we all advance into this new season.

The ARROW of Victory

This is the best month of the year to gain strategy and victory over your enemy. We will soon enter the beginning of Chanukah. Chanukah is an eight day celebration that commemorates the rededication of the Temple. During the Feast we celebrate that the oil and light never go out.

Kislev is the month of Benjamin—the most gifted with the art of the bow. He was the only one of Jacob's children born in the land of promise. Watch Israel carefully during this month. Think of the bow and the arrow. This is a month to develop your warfare strategies and receive prophetic revelation for war. Shoot straight this month and move quickly. As we presented the ARROW for our First Fruits gathering, remember not only to strike your enemy and take victory, but extend that victory into the years ahead and to the generations to come.

In this time to fight we must enter into a new level of trust and rest. Let your trust, confidence, and support go to a new level. Be sure you have snipped off all tendrils from the past season, come full circle, and are moving with clarity in this next season. Watch for rainbows this month. They indicate that peace is coming into your warfare. Record all of your dreams this month. This is a month of night vision or the "month of dreams" where your future is being revealed or aligned.

In a year of digging new wells, this is the time for the belly/womb/abdomen/river of God to break into a new level of fullness. We are asking the Lord to develop new relationships so we each have the ability to understand our next measure.

Prophetic Word of the Lord

The Lord is saying, "Come up here and I will show you things you have never seen before. Do not come up in the old way. In this last season you strove in what you did, so do not try to follow your old way of sacrificing. Let Me put a new, fresh sacrifice in your heart and hand. Do not observe the heavenly realm around you in the old way.

"I will press out a new portion in you; there is a new measure of faith and vision that I will open to you. You will hear one word from My mouth and faith will explode. The enemy has tried to attach to your failures and mistakes from the last season, but I will remove them from you. I will clothe you with a new mantle and you will wear the shine of Heaven.

"Some of you are lagging behind in the old because of your emotional need. You are refusing to come to the table and sup with Me. I have positioned you one way, but you are still longing to be established in another way. Come up! Get in position and don't look back. Come up! Get positioned and don't turn back. You have been seated with Me in heavenly places. Come UP, receive this new mantle and go back.

"Shut every door and keep out the devil. Block his forward movement. Do not let certain things come with you into your land of promise. Express thanksgiving with your will. I will fill you with new strength if you will just shut the door and say, 'That will not cross over this season.' I will end this season for you in surprising ways and you will move with new confidence into the place I have positioned for you.

"I am shutting the door on vain imaginations. Get control of them by the Spirit and move into what I have for you. This is a time for your eyes to be opened to My plan. I am going to show you how the devil has been working to subtly distract and keep you out of victory. More importantly, I will show you his plan to keep you from entering into a mindset for victory. When you recognize his strategy to block you, say, 'I have shut the door on you. I am choosing to move forward in a new way!'

"Do not belabor the last season or what the enemy did to you. Do not belabor how you've been ensnared. Shut the door and say, 'Now I see.'

"Move on. I have been taking you through emotional stresses and strains. I am straining out that which has been vain, causing you to have sure vision. I can cause you to see and be prepared to advance quickly with Me. I am readying you to move forward into new opportunities. Ready and train yourself with Me. I am ready for you to shut the door of LOST HOPE and open and enter into another door of HOPE REALIZED.

"Release your reins from the past. Release your reins from the past! Some of you have moved on but are still holding a rein from the past for security. This rein is affecting your kidneys. The power of its directing force is causing spirits of fear to attach to your inward parts and stop the river of confidence that I have for your future. You think that you are tidying up past mistakes and trying to work out missteps, but that rein from the past is actually pulling you in a wrong direction.

"LET GO of the reins from your past and I will ease your way and accelerate you into a new path. I will bring things into your path so you can clearly see what is still trying to pull on you. There are still pulls, there are still tendrils, there are still tentacles, and there are still reins that are keeping you from hearing Me say, 'GET UP AND GO'.

"Like a horse, I am slapping you on the behind and saying, 'Get up! We must advance more quickly. We have much ground to cover in this earth and many atmospheres to change. We have transformational assignments waiting.'

"Therefore, let go, be transformed and renewed, and move with Me."

Blessings,

Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries

Email: chuckp@glory-of-zion.org

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/02/2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The worst thing about the counterfeit is that it sours the well for when the real comes along, for it causes people to reject the real out of fear of it being yet another counterfeit.  Only the Lord can restore the well to its original state so it is ready to receive the reality.

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/03/2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

This morning I started by opening the scriptures, english bible, and about the first words that struck me were ´arrow of victory´ (story of elisha, 2 Kings 13:17 and he should have hit the ground many times to be effective and beat the enemy, I have hit quite a number of times, for example on the table tennis table, because the Lord spoke ´to hit´, later the words of knowledge came ´and do not beat´). It was a great way to enter the new day (cause I remembered this article and was like ´yeah, i really wanna hit´) 

-my mom bought a wig yesterday, she´s been in touch with my stepdad, could you please pray for complete restoration of the marriage? also that he will be set free completely of old mindsets, and that life may be spoken in his circumstances.. 

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 12/03/2009 at 3:37pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version