Subject Topic: THE GOD OF THE SUPERNATURAL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/26/2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info

The God of the Supernatural

The Lord says don't look at the circumstances in your life in the natural because I am the God of the supernatural and I will turn those situations around. I am not confined to the natural realm. Stand on the promises that I have made to you. Trust in Me and in My Word and believe Me for every thing that I have said that I will do. Yes I will surely give you the desires of your heart as you seek Me for My divine plan and purpose for your life. Don't look at the things in the natural as mere men but look through the eyes of the Spirit says the Lord.

Have I not told you that I will make all things new? I desire to bring you into a new place out of your old way of thinking and out of old mindsets. Do not deviate from the promises that I have made to you. I am the God of the supernatural and nothing is impossible with Me. Don't focus on what you are going through but focus on what I am bringing you into says the Lord.

Ephesians 3: 20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think , according to the power that worketh in us

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

God is Raising up A Remnant

The Lord is about to raise up the least likely men and women and use them in a mighty way. Many of them will have a calling and gifting of the Holy Spirit that some of you have not yet known. They are the nameless and faceless generation that are coming forth and are going to be used in a fresh new way. If you judge them by how you see them in the natural, how will you ever see the gifting that Jesus has placed on the inside of them? In the same way that you would look at a diamond and do not see the flaws with the natural eye, you shouldn't examine people but look for the value and the treasure in them rather than their flaws. We must learn to see people the way that Jesus sees them. There may be a young man or woman who is out in the streets on drugs today that has an awesome calling on their life to be a pastor or a prophet to the nations tomorrow. True discernment is only spiritually discerned and has nothing to do with what we see in the natural. There is going to be a quick turn around in many people’s lives from the gutter to the Glory. God is about to use the least likely whom He calls the remnant. Some of you also need to also recognize what He has placed on the inside of you. The Lord told the Prophet Samuel to go to the house of Jesse and he was to anoint one of Jesse’s sons as King of Israel. When Samuel seen Eliab he surely thought that he was the chosen one because he was looking at Eliab in the natural. This was the Lords reply:

1 Samuel 16: 7
But the Lord said to Samuel, Do not look at his appearance or at his physical stature, because I have refused him. For the Lord does not see as man sees. for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.

The youngest of the brothers who was David was a mere shepherd boy and was chosen from among the others. David was raised as King over Israel, fought the lion and the bear and overcame Goliath when no one else could. David also became a Warrior who raised up an army, won many battles and was a worshipper and psalm writer. The Lord said that David had a heart after God. There is a lot of awesome typology in this story.

Some religious folk didn't even believe who Jesus was because they were looking at Him in the natural as a mere man. Even His brothers didn't believe in him. This is how Jesus responded to them:

John 7:24
Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.

The Lord is raising up a remnant that will go forth and do mighty exploits in His name. They will lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. They will prophesy and it will come to pass. We are coming into a time when we will see His Glory revealed.

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 09/29/2012 at 5:32pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Amen Elaine ~

Happy Thanksgiving to You~

How does a lump of coal turn into a "Beautiful Diamond "...Pressure!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Edited by Beverly Miller on 11/26/2009 at 9:09am
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hi Beverly!!

A Blessed Happy Thanksgiving to you also! Yes that is sooooooo true about a diamond being made under pressure. Yikes! LOL

Thank you!!!

Blessings

Elaine

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Wayne Mitchell

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

I receive that Word! Praise God!  
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Amen Elaine.  When going through trials, it is important to keep your eyes on Him and on His Word, His Promises alone.  If you try to reason to understand things, it only increases worry and care - things He does not want you to carry.  "So when you are in a trial, keep your eyes on Me, keep your eyes on My Word.  My Hand is on you, and I will deliver you.  Do not reason, do not fret, for reasoning only serves to cause you to take your eyes off of Me.  Put all your cares on Me and leave them there.  Let me carry things for you.  And I will deliver you and put you on a high place."

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Tina Dean

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

HAVE A BLESSED AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING Elaine and to all!!!!!

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Matthew 20

For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard..And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/27/2009 at 5:47pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Helen Overholt

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Helen Overholt

Elaine Released;

The Lord says don't look at the circumstances in your life in the natural because I am the God of the supernatural and I will turn those situations around. I am not confined to the natural realm. Stand on the promises that I have made to you. Trust in Me and in My Word and believe Me for every thing that I have said that I will do. Yes I will surely give you the desires of your heart as you seek Me for My divine plan and purpose for your life. Don't look at the things in the natural as mere men but look through the eyes of the Spirit says the Lord.
Have I not told you that I will make all things new? I desire to bring you into a new place out of your old way of thinking and out of old mindsets. Do not deviate from the promises that I have made to you. I am the God of the supernatural and nothing is impossible with Me. Don't focus on what you are going through but focus on what I am bringing you into says the Lord.

Elaine, ty for releasing this Word to HIS Body. As soon as i began to read this i was hearing HIS Heart speaking forth within my spirit & my soul. Amazing how we can know HIS Heart & WORD on our situations that we are encountering, yet when we receive them thru one of HIS children our spirits our enlightened & our souls filled with hope & anticipation within! Ty for your obedience...

View Helen Overholt's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Overholt
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Thanks Beverly, Wayne, Jeffrey, Tina, Maria and Helen! Thank you all for your wonderful responses. Happy Blessed Thanksgiving to all of you and your families. I pray the Favour of God on your lives, families and ministries Good measure, Overflowing, Overpowering, Overwhelming, Overtaking you and Overdose in your lives!!! You people are Awesome!!!

Love in Jesus

Elaine

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 7:52pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

P.S. Wow Maria thanks for posting that Word. I wasn't able to read it before but I just read it now. Awesome confirmation! Awesome God!!

Thank you!!

Adam Gouroutidi

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged Quote Adam Gouroutidi

This is what the Lord said to me some years ago!
'' Do not judge by the phenomenon which is able to shake down even the strongest, but judge by the Lord who is able to save even the weakest ''.
View Adam Gouroutidi's Profile Search for other posts by Adam Gouroutidi
Bill Evans

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

This all speaks volumes about me,last Thanksgiving I was a drug addict,God saved me and has had me on such a fast pace in the Lord I also have a bad report from man about my health,I am on fire for God,I am a doer of the word,and I believe God is going to heal me,He uses me everyday for his work,Thank You for The word God Bless You.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/26/2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

OH WOW BILL!!!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Praise God Bill!! we're trusting Him with you for healing, He is Faithful and True!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Maria Woolston

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Glory to God Bill!!...I'm praying for you.....Please contact me....There is someone I would like you to meet.

maria.greg@xtra.co.nz

In His Fire and His Love,
Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 11/27/2009 at 5:06am
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 11/27/2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Thanks for all your awesome responses.
Bill I think I know what your bad report was. Many people that were delivered from drugs have this infirmity or whatever the doctors call it. Email me and I will discuss it with you.

Too Blessed To Be Stressed!!
Elaine
awordinseason@live.com  

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 11/28/2009 at 8:16am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version