Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Ronald Powell -word concerning Kings and Judges Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/07/2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

None of the Highlighting is mine...

============================================================

Seasons Greetings
Date: 12/6/2009 

Dr Ron Powell

2010 is right around the corner & the Lord spoke a word concerning Kings and Judges who are trying to do away with His rule among men.  He also speaks a word to those who trust Him and take their refuge in Him.

Psalms 2:1-12 (NLT) 1 Why are the nations so angry? Why do they waste their time with futile plans?  2 The kings of the earth prepare for battle the rulers plot together against the Lord and against his anointed one.  3 “Let us break their chains” they cry “and free ourselves from slavery to God.”   4 But the one who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them.  5 Then in anger he rebukes them terrifying them with his fierce fury.  6 For the Lord declares “I have placed my chosen king on the throne in Jerusalem on my holy mountain.”   7 The king proclaims the Lord’s decree: “The Lord said to me‘you are my son. Today I have become your Father.  8 Only ask and I will give you the nations as your inheritance the whole earth as your possession.  9 You will break them with an iron rod and smash them like clay pots.’”  10 Now then you kings act wisely! Be warned you rulers of the earth!  11 Serve the Lord with reverent fear and rejoice with trembling.  12 Submit to God’s royal son or he will become angry and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!

The Lord has spoken and given His word that He laughs at those who try to cast His rule away.  This word comes to both the rulers this world and the Kingdom of God,   2010 promises greater battles (war) around the globe and ungodly plans to save mankind by their intellect and the strength of the flesh will all fail. Economic distresses will continue to escalate for those who look to the arm of the flesh for salvation. But, to those of you who have come out of the world and have become a separate people, to those who take refuge in God, Our lord gives the following Words:

(1) “Because you have made the Lord…your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways” (Ps 91:9-11 NKJV).

(2) “The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them” (Ps 34:7 NIV).

(3) “I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed” (Ps 57:1 NIV).

(4) “The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Ps 34:18 NIV).

(5) “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer” (1Pe 3:12 NIV).

(6) “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me…he rescued me because he delighted in me” (Ps 18:16-19 NIV).

God never sends calamity except to warn the ungodly and to bring sinful humanity to repentance. Those of you who are walking in Christ and living for him will find the coming calamities will not harm you or come close to you or your families. This is indeed good news for true believers. By all means keep your eyes and ears open. The lord is speaking to His people to prepare the way of the lord in 2010.

Ron Powell
http://www.crosswindsinternational.org/

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/07/2009 at 11:11am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version