Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: What About America???? - William J Hurst Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/20/2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

What About America????

By William J Hurst

My heart has been burdened for this country. In a time of crying out earlier this year, God brought to my attention, the life of the eagle. As we know the eagle is the symbol given by God, at the founding of this nation, to represent the country. Dr. Brian Bailey said that a nation will follow the life style and characteristics of its national emblem.

Because this witnessed in my spirit, and because I have observed it now over 42 years, I look at each country that God has me involved in and has laid on my heart, in the light of their national emblem be it beast, bird, or something else. If I desire to understand its past, present, and future, a study of that emblem is wise.

One day while still in Canada, a number of years ago, the news showed a number of practice fighter jets had crashed. I asked the Lord what is happening. His reply to me sent me on a study. "The eagle is losing her feathers"!

Then came the USS Cole. The Lord's response was, that the talons of the eagle were growing over. This was followed by President Bush appealing to the UN for help concerning the Iraq situation after 9/11. It seemed that the beak of the eagle was not able to rally the world to help anymore.

In the election last fall, I as many others prayed that the Lord have His way, thinking that He would put John McCain and Sarah Palin in the White House. When He did not, I went back to Him and asked Him why. I can only report the answer I received. He said that the eagle has to moult quickly, so that her youth can be renewed.

In the scriptures this process is referred to in Isa. 40:31. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. A deeper study of the eagle in scripture would reveal a number of things.

Jesus, the Divine Son followed this pattern through death and resurrection. In scripture the Divine Son is represented as an eagle.

In early spring of this year, God brought to my attention a factor that I had not seen in all of the other studies on the eagle I have done. When the eagle flies to the highest ledge, to be safe from one of the only creatures that could defeat it during this moulting process, the snake, it’s mate watches over it. This caused me to ask the Lord, WHO IS THE MATE OF THE AMERICAN EAGLE????

The Lord's response to this question arrested me. He said, THE INTERCESSOR IS THE MATE OF THE AMERICAN EAGLE.

Intercessors of America, it is time to rise up into your place beside your country. Feed her with spiritual food, watch over her with intercession. People of God I am not talking about prayer. Prayer is good and accomplishes a work, but it will not protect the American Eagle at this time. Praise is good and has a place before the throne of God as we approach him. But, America needs intercessors to intercede until there is a canopy of Divine protection over this nation during this moulting process.

I do not know what complete moulting will look like. I do not know how far "down" she will appear to go, but I do know that we have a stake in what will happen. We can make a difference.

There are a number of things going on right now, in the Body of Christ that are good and vital. I appreciate all of them from all the different streams of expression in the Body of Christ. Yet, unless the intercessors arise and stand in the gap for this country, she may not make it through the moulting process alive.

Many have been the prophetic words about her, starting with President George Washington. Others have seen a number of things since that speak to the ebb and flow of our nation. But, just as Daniel saw by the book of Jeremiah, that the time was come and he interceded for the will of God to be done, so it is essential in these days that the intercessors take those words and intercede before the Throne for this country's protection and revitalization.

Selah

Dr. William J Hurst
drwjhurst@gmail.com

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
David L. Smith

Posted: 12/20/2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

Aye; intercession is needed on the part of America.  America is facing it most troubling times ahead - worse than the War of 1812; worse than the Civil War; worse than the civil unrest of the 60's and 70's, worse than September 11, 2001.

On December 31, 2008, at about 4 am, I had a holy spirit inspired dream.  I can always tell, for me (that does not mean that God will work within you in the same manner), when it is a holy spirit inspired dream because I can not tell the difference between the dream world and "real life".  To me, during those dreams (or visions) it is as if I am actually there, witnessing the event.

So, on 12/31/2008, I had a dream of a nuclear bomb going off, in Philadelphia, PA. The city of Philadelphia, is, of course, where the Declaration of Independence was signed.  Philadelphia was where our great country was born. Will a nuclear bomb go off in Philadelphia? or was the dream showing me that the United States would "die" by nuclear fire? Or both?  I do not know.  I believe, however, that God was showing me that a nuclear bomb going off would begin the series of events that would cause the United States to die.

When? I have no idea.

I even saw, in the dream - very clearly - the "cityscape", or skyline, of Philadelphia.  That is significant, because, I have never been to Philadelphia.  I went to several internet web pages featuring Philadelphia... and yes, the city skyline was as the skyline that I saw in my dream.

It is my firm belief that INTERCESSORS in America have helped prevent calamity from striking this country.  To stop praying, to stop believing is to open doors of death and destruction.  I believe we are approaching the time that diligent intercession, according to God's Will, will be hard pressed to prevent incidents from happening.  I believe that is because there are some, here in the United States, that are claiming to be intercessors... and who have lost their focus on intercession.

And yes, that could be considered a warning.

Do not forget what God has called you for.

Unhappy is the night when the Watchmen focus not on their section of responsibility. The enemy creeps closer as the Watchmen focus on that which they should not.

Can we not see? Can we not hear? The enemy shines a light... LOOK THERE! Watch! There is danger!  There is fear!  Yet, it is a false watch.  A false cry.  It is not the Watch to which the Watchmen have been called.

And while we focus on a danger that is not... the enemy comes over the wall...

and yes... I believe that you can consider this as a "Thus says the Lord!"

David L. Smith  arrow_for_god@yahoo.com

kelly Tuller

Posted: 12/20/2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

"deleted

Edited by kelly Tuller on 02/09/2013 at 9:09am
View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/20/2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

David,

you said, "Can we not see? Can we not hear? The enemy shines a light... LOOK THERE! Watch! There is danger!  There is fear!  Yet, it is a false watch.  A false cry.  It is not the Watch to which the Watchmen have been called."

well said! proclaiming by our life lived, in word and in deed, the Kingdom of our God in and over all things..is the watch, the lifestyle of the church.

His Kingdom, in Spirit, in power, removes the `independent spirit.' the independent spirit proclaims liberty, which is not His liberty. proclaims a peace, which is not His peace. proclaims a happiness which is not His joy. proclaims the pursuit of, all in the name of `independence.' this same spirit has been in the church, but His Kingdom far surpasses. His Kingdom is rising, increasing and it sweeps away all that hides itself ( words, deeds, etc.) done in His Name. it makes claim of being `righteous'..'right'..and is not. this spirit has long been a wounding in the church that has kept her in captivity. His Kingdom removes the `western' mentality as well the `eastern'. one of which is lawlessness, the other which is law...both spring from pride.

true liberty is found in Christ Jesus and His Kingdom and is come in Spirit. as the church repents, turns to His Kingdom Life..lifestyle..He will indeed heal our land...it's a promise! : ) the glory of the Lord will fill the earth as the waters cover the seas!

Merry Christ-mas!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version