VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Christmas Day - Mary Clark Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/25/2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

December 25, 2009

"It is Christmas day.  Everything is starting to wind down for most of My children.  I want you to take this time to get quiet before Me.  I have some messages to speak to you.  I have direction to give to you. This is a special day, yes.  It is the day when many celebrate the birth of the living God Who dwelled among men.  Yes, it is a glorious day when you think about the wonder and truth that lie within its celebration.

I want you to know that this Christmas in the time of man marks a special hour.  I want you to know that it is the opening of a new era, a new hour of wonder.  I want you to prepare your hearts to receive the wonder of this new hour.  I want you to open your hearts to what I have prepared for you, just as you opened your hearts to receive Me.

I am calling to My beloved church, and telling you that a new era is about to shine forth.  This is an age when the living God will show forth the wonder of His glory in a startling new way.  Get ready to behold My glory.  Get ready to receive all that I have planned for this hour, and know, dear one, that the opening of one’s heart on this day, this Christmas day, opens a new season, filled with hope and the s splendor of the living God shining forth in your precious lives!!!"

Oh, Holy Night

December 25, 2009

"It is a holy night indeed when My children recognize My great gift to mankind.  It is a holy night that contains many memories, some pleasant, some not so pleasant.

You live in an imperfect world, beloved, but know that I am with you, upholding you throughout all that comes your way.

On this night, this holy night, I want you to focus on your God and Creator.  Think on His gift to you.  Receive all that it contains, because there is much more to be had in this gift of life than you presently understand.

I am doing some things in your life.  I am tweaking areas in your heart that were in much need of My attention.  I am preparing you for a coming hour, a coming hour when you will behold My glory in your lives in a totally new way.  Embrace Me and all that I have to offer, for just as in the days of old when My glory embraced the shepherds, it is about to shine forth and embrace you.  When it does, beloved, embrace it back!  Yes, receive, dear heart.  Receive from your loving Creator.  Receive the gift of My wonderful glory and rejoice, for it is indeed a Holy Night!!!"

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 12/25/2009 at 8:33pm
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Michele Hay

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/25/2009 at 3:37pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

This is the third time I have heard the hymn O holy Night referenced this day.
My daughter wanted me to hear a sort of geeky rock band sing it...and I could tell she was really touched by the words to this old hymn that her generation doesn't know as well as we do...and a friend of a friend wrote about being led to sing it and other carols in a worship time...and angels came in singing too! I think the Lord is saying..."suddenlies" are coming...
as in..."there was SUDDENLY...with the shepherds...a multitude of heavenly hosts singing..!"

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version