Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: PROPHETIC CONDUIT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Danny Korakas

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/24/2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

I believe that 2010 will be significant in regard to "prophetic insight." It is good when prophesy comes forth from the Spirit of God through man (The kingdom impacting earth). God moving through man by His Spirit and heaven saturating earth is the spiritual priority that we must embrace to experience the tremendous harvest that is anticipated.  Our ceasing from "becoming" and resting in our "being" will be the conduit that will impact the world  as heavenly realities become common-place in our natural realm. 

The kingdom revival is not restricted by geography or religious flavor. It is erupting around the world as those who are spirit-led surrender to the creative working of Holy Spirit in their lives. The restoration of  "BELIEF" and "FAITH" will be restored to multitudes who have ran from absolute truth. I believe that all cultures know unavoidably that threre is a God, but they are repressing what they truly know! With this stated...There is great hope!

2010 will be a year of  tremendous warfare in the heavenlies as mankind demands that "No one should impose their moral views on others, because everyone has the right to find truth inside him or herself." This tactic of evil is to instill a global culture of "not believing in much of anything."

So, I prophesy and declare to the lost: "If you cannot tell me if God exists...Then tell me something that you feel is wrong with "your" world?" Someone may reply that; " marginalization and social predudices against women around the world would be a good start!" I will prophetically declare that I agree and that God made all human beings, but I would ask why it is wrong that women are marginalized!

This person may respond back saying; "Women are human beings and human beings have rights!" I would reply; "How do you know that?"  Now, I would imagine that most folks know that it is wrong to violate the right of another. However, most people in the world don't KNOW that! Most of the world population does not possess a Western view of human and individual rights. Imagine if someone said to you, "everyone knows that women are inferior." I would "imagine" that you'd say, 'That's not a point of debate or argument, it simply another's assertion.' Well, you'd be right!

So let's review this prophetic encounter. If there is no God as many "believe" and we have just evolved from animals, why would it be wrong to trample or infringe upon someone's rights?  A 3rd party to our converstion may interject; "Yes, it is true that we are just bigger brained animals, but I would say that animals have rights too. And, you should not trample upon their rights either!"

I would reply; "Do you hold animals guilty or in contempt for violating the rights of other animals if the stronger ones ate the weaker ones? Of course, they would answer back; "No, I couldn't do that."  It would seem that my ficticious friends would only hold human beings accountable or guilty if they trampled on the weak. Why the double standard, I would certainly ask? Why did this scenario show (especially to the lost) that human beings had to be different than animals, so that they were not allowed to act as was natural to the rest of the animal species? It seems that even the deeply lost will continue to recognize the humanity has a great and unique individual dignity and worth. Why did they believe in human rights at all? Where did it come from?

This prophetic picture reflects how our global cultures differ. We even greatly differ from others that have gone before us. People still have strong moral convictions (regardless of what many religious fear mongers would have us believe). The issue is they don't have any visible basis for WHY they find some things to be evil and other things good. The "free-floating" of moral intuitions is the greatest demonic curse in which much of humanity is still raptured within its spell. The supernatural reality of the kingdom invading earth through those who are spirit-led is at hand and within arms reach for all mankind. The kingdom of heaven and the kingdoms of this world are very strong. Let make sure that the prophetic voice as a conduit between the two is strong as well!

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/24/2009 at 5:51pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

What is beginning in 2010 will not reside in the realm of intellectual dialog.  It will be a demonstration of His Supernatural power on a scale never seen on earth.  People will be converted not because they see the logic of our position or the weakness of their position, but because they will see the dead raised, or because they will feel the convicting power of His Spirit which is filling his city.  His tangible presence, His Glory being visible on our faces, will draw men unto Himself as we preach the Gospel with an unprecedented level of anointing on it.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/24/2009 at 5:58pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Danny Korakas

Posted: 12/24/2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Dear Jeffrey,

I sincerely believe that 2010 and every year prior and going forward has had the "potential" to witness supernatural power. You have stated that 2010 will manifest mass raisings of the dead "on a scale never seen on earth." I sincerely hope so and we shall see my friend!  Would it be right and well of me to hold your spiritual integrity up to this statement as you have deemed fit to express toward me?  I have no problem with folks calling out content or doctrinal error...But to reject a message based on style or even intellect is dangerous in my opinion.

I see mass inflation of the dollar by the end of 2010 and the need to be prepared in giving folks a real understanding of why things are the way they are and a reason to believe. The lost and those in need do not another hyper-spiritual prophecy...They need something real and tangible...Even if it is "intelligent..." My dear friend, I have heard that same prophecy for 30 years. Maybe its time we just get "real" and natural for a change!

Please remember that folks post stuff on here that is also posted on other forums of which many are specialized. My ministry at this time in my life is reaching the scientific community for a simple belief in "God." Thus, my posts will reflect as such.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/24/2009 at 9:06pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Small correction - I did not say that there would be mass raisings of the dead in 2010 - the year 2010 will represent the beginning of a new phase in Church history, and there will be many miracles during this phase, such as raising the dead here in this country, among other things.

Since God did rather large miracles in the past, such as stopping the earth's rotation and splitting the Red Sea - and of course, raising Jesus from the dead, it appears the Lord believes in a hyper-spiritual approach during critical times of the history of His People.  We are again approaching such a time. 

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Danny Korakas

Posted: 12/25/2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

First of all, Merry Christmas everybody! May it be wonderful and enlightening!

Below is typical "intellectual dialog" that I am currently having with a brilliant aerospace and computer science engineer director in response to "The True Opiate Of The Masses."  I hope that it will provide some insight. I have also added one last comment at the  end of the post. Personally, I do not believe that I have time for a supernatural miracle to happen as many interpret what a miracle is. God gave us all a brain to use and to reach a particular group or individual that only you and I are connected with...We all have these opportunities. (Religious diatribes and canned phrases are always simple. However, the sum of a man's deeds is what eternally defines the stature of an individual). Could it be that the real miracles that God is promoting happen in the lives of human beings when the kingdom of God is expressed by Holy Spirit through a willing vessel?

Subscriber:

"I wasn't sure if this reply was ready for the masses.....but....Could it be that the true opiate of the masses is such a superficial belief in God that all you have to do is believe and you'll go to heaven. This superficial belief is taught in most churches today, and this allows mankind'...s betrayals, greed, and murdering spirit to be excused because we are not perfect. All you have to do is repent, or ask for forgiveness, and you'll still go to heaven. Teaching this puts no responsibility or accountability on peoples' actions."

Danny:

We must ask ourselves...Is there a change in one's heart upon a step of faith or belief since "faith" is the one of the highest outworking of one's passion? Could there be a supernatural dynamic that may occur that changes behavior? How are behaviors such as responsibility and accountability modified in regard to moral and cultural acceptance?

Subscriber:

I don't think a line can be drawn in a person's life that drastically changes behavior. To be more specific, I don't think a 30 yr old that has a betraying, greedy, murdering spirit can have one experience that changes his life forever, never looking back. Not to say that can't happen, but I think it's more a factor of the independent person and how they were raised rather than if a leap of faith was taken. There are leap of faiths people take all the time, some rooted in a form of organized religion, but many are not. I think we are kind of like plants, in that humans can cultivate plants to act certain ways (grow direction, soil, different inputs). If there was some being that is capable of "cultivating" humans, then it could happen. You could make the "soil" a very abusive environment, etc and MOST of the people would come out bad, but some would not. So to continue onto what I think may be the same question, why do some not turn out so bad?

Is it certain specifics of how they were raised in the environment, or is it just simple statistics looking at a Bell Curve of population distribution, there will always be extremes because of the law of entropy. Are there other powers still unexplained by science? I'd say yes

Danny:

Great reply as usual my friend! I'm a bit relaxed on some very good wine, but here we go!

I believe that all cultures know unavoidably that threre is a God, but they are repressing what they truly know! We must ask ourself where this culturally pervasive belief system came from. Why is there such a great propensity to believe in something greater than ourselves? Could it be for the purpose to change what we know to be innately wrong within us? With this stated...There is great hope in regard to behavior modification if true because 'belief" is one of humanity's greatest expressions of passion. Why has this been the case since antiquity? Human ignorance? Maybe!

In our generation, mankind demands that "No one should impose their moral views on others, because everyone has the right to find truth inside him or herself." Could this be a tactic of evil to instill a global culture of "not believing in much of anything?"

Let's say that I ask somebody; "If you cannot tell me if God exists...Then tell me something that you feel is wrong with "your" world?" Someone may reply that- "marginalization and social predudices against women around the world would be a good start!" I would quickly declare that I agree and that God made all human beings, but I would ask why it is wrong that women are marginalized!

This person may respond back saying; "Women are human beings and human beings have rights!" I would reply; "How do you know that?" Now, I would imagine that most folks know that it is wrong to violate the rights of another. However, most people in the world don't KNOW that! Most of the world population does not possess a Western view of human and individual rights. Imagine if someone said to you, "everyone knows that women are inferior." I would imagine that you'd say, 'That's not a point of debate or argument, it simply another's assertion.' Well, you'd be right if this was your response.

So let's review this encounter - If there is no God as many "believe" and we have just evolved from animals, why would it be wrong to trample or infringe upon someone's rights? A 3rd party to our conversation may interject; "Yes, it is true that we are just bigger brained animals, but I would say that animals have rights too. And, you should not trample upon their rights either!"

I would reply; "Do you hold animals guilty or in contempt for violating the rights of other animals if the stronger ones ate the weaker ones? Of course, they would answer back; "No, I couldn't do that." It would seem that my ficticious friends would only hold human beings accountable or guilty if they trampled on the weak. Why the double standard? Why did this scenario show (especially to those who do not believe in a higher power) that human beings had to be different than animals, so that they were not allowed to act as was natural to the rest of the animal species? It seems that even the deeply unbelieving will continue to recognize that humanity has a great and unique individual dignity and worth. Why did they believe in human rights at all? Where did it come from?

This picture reflects how our global cultures differ. We even greatly differ from others that have gone before us. People still have strong moral convictions (regardless of what many religious fear mongers would have us believe). The issue is that many folks don't have any visible basis for WHY they find some things to be evil and other things good. The "free-floating" of moral intuitions is the greates curse in which much of humanity is still raptured within its spell.

Subscriber:

Very interesting reply, we're getting down to the inner workings : )

I see faith or belief as a relative thing, like most other things. For example:
Faith in Christ, in Mohammad, Ala, Buddha.
Many people believe that ghosts are among us and we can communicate with them.
Some have a belief they see the future
etc, etc, there's faith in a relationship between two people, there's faith in a group, some people even have faith in stock market prices

That being said, I completely agree that faith is one of humanity's greatest expressions of passion, and when those lines are drawn they make deep impressions in our minds.

Why? Because there is so much unexplained........maybe.
I really like this question, but it's not where I'm going right now.

I like your comments about the animals. To me, us humans are no better than other animals or plants for that matter. At the same time, I don't mind killing/eating them, just like they don't mind eating each other as well. There are many aspects of trees that I admire and strive towards in my personal life. They never use aggression, they give unconditionally to all other sorts of life, they live for hundreds of years, the list goes on but I'd be trying to explain thoughts I haven't really put into words yet.

I think the human race got into trouble when we started organizing in larger tribes/cities, THAT is what caused the laws that says "Do Not Kill" etc. Back in hunter/gatherer days, two men get in a fight, someone dies, and someone walks away, issue done/over.

I do not think that when people in the modern world want to find truth within themselves that it is some kind of evil. I think - that thought arose from a place that wants everyone to be the same, but people will never be the same. People will always find different ways to find truth within themselves. When populations start having those same thoughts about another population, the other population becomes a threat, and then wars happen. Why is that? Why do we go to war over religion, or in other words, why do populations go to war against other populations just because the two populations have decided, over time, to find truth within themselves by taking different avenues. The only answer I have for this is that the need to reproduce is so ingrained on our genes that it affects our emotions and thoughts in ways that you would never imagine. Killing another race, in some twisted sort of way, is a path to ensure your own population remains and prospers.

And please don't take me the wrong way, I do not denounce the existence of God, but I do have my own interpretation of what that force is. I think it is far beyond what most people can comprehend.

And when I say "force" it's meant in a loose way to mean something not completely understood. Like karma for instance, I believe it's completely real, and is an active force acting among us. None of us really understand it, but none the less, I believe it exists.

I'll end by saying that tremendous progress toward beliving in some form of "god" has taken place over the last 3 weeks. The relationship started with no belief in "God." We must cut each other some slack in regard to our posts and use wisdom in defining what our true battles are and where to fight them!  dk

Edited by Danny Korakas on 12/25/2009 at 4:19am
Danny Korakas

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 10:38am | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Latest reply.

Danny:

"Force" is a interesting dynamic and one of which I adhere to as well. What I have found to be a defining factor in my "belief" system is one simple question - In the absense of God or a higher force/power; who among mankind (us) ought to be able to declare "law" that ought to be obeyed?

In other words, if there is no higher power, then there is no way to say one action is "moral" and another "immoral" but only "I like this." If that is the case, who gets the right to put their subjective and arbitrary moral feelings into law? One may say the "majority has the right to make the law." Then we must ask ourselves, "Does the majority have the right to vote to exterminate the minority?" If we say "no" then we're back square one asking, "Who says that the majority has a moral obligation not to kill the minority? Why should our moral convictions be obligatory for those in opposition? Why should one's view prevail over the will of the majority?

When I reduce all this down, I am left with "all moral statements are arbitrary, all moral values are subjective and internal and there can be no external moral standard by which a person's feelings and values are judged without a "god' or higher power of some sort. Kinda hard to explain and I'll end with this quote by Arthur Leff from Yale.  It's pretty cool.

"As things are now, everything is up for grabs. Nevertheless; napalming babies is bad. Starving the poor is wicked. Buying and selling each other is depraved...There is such a thing as evil. All together now: Sez Who? God help us." 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version