VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Christmas Day disaster... Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Stacy McCarty

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/26/2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

So it's the 26th and I don't see anything on the news online about the
disaster that was supposed to happen in America yesterday.

Any thoughts/clarification on this?

Thanks!

-
Stacy
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/26/2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

There was a terrorist attack on a plane that was thwarted by the passengers.  I do not know if that was what was referred to.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
David L. Smith

Posted: 12/26/2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

According to John Lawler's post, there was 'sposed to have been world changing events occurring.  Even if the plane had blown up, I do not believe that would have fit the description.

There have been a number of "predictions", aka 'Words' from God, that have not, yet come to pass.  Often, these 'Words' are appropriately worded so that there is left an "out", or a reason that it did not come to pass.  Usually, this is attributed to prayer, or not being given a specific time-able.

However, more consideration should be given as to the impact of posting a 'Word' from God... especially when the message "passed on" is such that if it does NOT come to pass, the person is labeled as a "False Prophet".  I have see 'disclaimers' in which excuses are made for the 'Word' not coming to pass.  The only disclaimers that I have seen in the Word of God is when intercessors stepped in, or when repentence is done.  However, in this day and time, we never usually hear about the "work" that resulted in the "Word" not coming to pass.

Todd Lackey had a 'Word', on Facebook, about the impact of false prophecies.  It would be a good thing to read.  From what I have been hearing and seeing... people will be well advised to sit down and shut up... unless the Word of God becomes like a fire in their bones, in which they could not stay... they have to speak.  There is a reckoning coming in 2010.  And yes, you can call that a 'Word' from God.

Edited by David L. Smith on 12/27/2009 at 9:27am

julie scott

Posted: 12/26/2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged Quote julie scott

I think we should refrain from attacking our brother in Christ. He was sincere in what he posted.  Obviously, something DID happen on Christmas...perhaps the fact that it was thwarted was due to intercessory prayer and a heap of mercy. After all, we do believe in the power of prayer, right? If what he posted was not a word from God then we should show great compassion toward him, because there is truly a deceptive spirit that is cutting down our brothers and sisters left and right. Also, we should never think ourselve immune to this deceptive spirit, no matter how clearly we hear God's voice. This voice mimics God very well.  As for me...I see a merciful act of God and I also acknowledge the intercessory prayers of those whom we will never meet. I am thankful for all of those who keep us safe because of thier petitions to our Almighty Lord.

Edited by julie scott on 12/26/2009 at 7:25pm
View julie scott's Profile Search for other posts by julie scott
Laurie Vaughan

Posted: 12/26/2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged Quote Laurie Vaughan

Whenever God speaks to me, it is usually just a single word or sentence.  I never hear whole paragraphs.  Sometimes I think God gives someone a word and then they expound on that word, with their own thoughts and emotions, then it is a tainted word.  It is never wise to set a date, I have never seen it honored by God.  Sometimes he reveals a season for an event but I have never heard of a specific date given and come to pass.

I still think we need to focus on Christ and listen for His leading.  Bad things are coming and we need to know Him and obey.  In the days ahead it will get real easy to be sidetracked by tragedy, which is why we need to be prepared, by sitting at His feet.

Edited by Laurie Vaughan on 12/26/2009 at 11:05pm

Tina Dean

Posted: 12/26/2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

He gives some single words and sentences.  To another He will give paragraphs.  To another He will give books.  It is all up to Him.  It also has to do with each person's measure of faith in receiving and then in giving.  If they are afraid to be wrong then they can stop up or hinder His flow.  We are all different hues and flavors, so therefore we are not expected to look, act, think, or 'get' the same as others.

Isn't Abba grand in what He does???

Edited by Tina Dean on 12/26/2009 at 11:23pm

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Dave Spencer

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Are we all missing the fact that John got the 'what' and 'when' basically right!  Actually, he had the faith to get the 'when' exactly right! That he did the job of a watchman.  He warned us that something bad was in the works for Christmas day.  Some of us prayed.  Enemy was defeated.

What if he had formated his post like this:

---------
/ begin facts

basic facts of prophecy here...

/ end facts

/ begin theological rant

analysis of God's motives, the true nature of the universe, etc.....

/ end theological rant
---------

If John posts another warning like this, he will have my full attention and I will certainly pray about any warning that he posts.

It's 2:50 AM and, having said this, now I can get back to sleep.

Growing in His Louth (Love-Truth),
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 12/27/2009 at 3:06am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Michele Hay

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Two things come to my mind...

1) John's humble delivery of such a word, his desire not to frighten, but his feeling of necessity to be obedient.

and

2)  What very nearly happened could not have been called anything but a disaster. People coming home for Christmas...or going elsewhere to see
loved ones, very nearly got blown right out of the sky over our cities and towns also filled with people visiting loved ones on our biggest holiday

As for intercessors...intercessors are those who pray...some people wear a calling to pray, and some people no doubt wear more than one calling. But
you do not know the faces of most intercessors...they are known in heaven.
Today I had just watched something on a christian program about some suffering that people in the story went through. And was surprised a few
minutes later after praying for them as they talked to hear myself say...
Lord...you have to give me a break from feeling other people's suffering
so deeply. And as I thought about it...I felt the Lord knows that some carry others burdens in prayer...and it is a type of suffering...but I also know he
knows how much we can take. I have prayed...and seen hurricanes turn...I have prayed and the Lord caused me shortly after to meet a statesmen's mother to encourage her. And I am sure there are people who pray much more than me...I am learning...but a well know Christian teacher's old white haired father is known for praying 7 or more hours a day.

Perhaps our response today should be something more like...thank you Lord
for those...who prayed.

To my mind as well, 'judgement' is not for everyone in our country...but the Lord may very well be after uncovering unjust decisions made within our government. It seems to me that there were 'words of the Lord' to the effect, that this would be a year of uncovering for those who would not repent...and lifting up for those you have been tested and found faithful. Though the Lord was so merciful in this incident...it seems to be shaking things quite a bit.

Nigerian charged in airline incident; policy review under way

Posted on December 27, 2009 at 8:30 AM

DETROIT (AP) — Passenger screening has been tightened and airline security strategy questioned in the wake of a traveler's Christmas Day attempt to blow up a Northwest Airlines flight bound for Detroit.

Amid an intensifying U.S. government inquiry that reaches to the White House, authorities charged a 23-year-old Nigerian man with trying to destroy an airliner. This happened just a month after the father of the man, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (OO'-mahr fah-ROOK' ahb-DOOL'-moo-TAH'-lahb), warned U.S. officials of concerns about his son's religious beliefs.

Airports around the world are increasing security, and passengers have had to contend with extra pat-downs before boarding. In many instances, passengers coming in from overseas are also being instructed to remain in their seats, without blankets or pillows, for the last hour of a flight.

Meantime, officials who described White House-level discussions on grounds of anonymity said aides to President Barack Obama are taking a hard look at how terror watch-lists are used.

This policy review came as the Justice Department in Washington filed papers charging that Abdulmutallab willfully attempted to destroy or wreck an aircraft; and that he placed a destructive device in the plane.

Edited by Michele Hay on 12/27/2009 at 9:41am

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 10:20am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

This is where you are slightly mistaken MJ.

People hear a prophetically gifted (one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit) christian share something the Lord told or showed them... then make the mistake of thinking that they (the one who shared the word) can hear anything that they want...they cannot...they can only hear...what the Lord decides to tell them.

You could however spend some set aside time in prayer asking the Lord for yourself if that was what was meant by the prophecy. That is asking for a conformation of a word. But God is not at our bekon-call...we wait on Him.
God told the prophet that Hezikiah would die...did he not? Then Hezikiah did not die at that time, because God was waiting on his prayers. Did the prophet know Hezikiah would not die when he obeyed God and gave the word the Lord gave him? No...but the Lord may very well have sent the 'word'...to evoke the prayers. And we all...need to learn to hear...for ourselves.

As for intercessors...they pray...they are not always shown the outcome while they are praying. And would not need to see this word of the Lord to be called to pray about it...many are woken in the night and told..."pray". And they Love the Lord so much...they gladly do as he asks.

Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

MJ~

I don't need to look it up in the dictionary, I am well versed in it having been in the boot camp of the Lord for a very long time. 

And I know it when I see it.....and when I don't.

Since we are to be led of the Spirit and not by the world...I think the better book to look up the definition of humility would be in His word,.....not the dictionary.

Edited by Tina Dean on 12/27/2009 at 1:31pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 1:46pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

MJ Harris wrote:
It all depends on precisely what the nature of the experience is, now doesn't it Jeffrey?

I do not see where personal experience is a good metric for determining what is and is not of God.   What it does is end up causing us to rejecting things that genuinely come from God because God is not communicating in accordance with our definition of how "we believe" He communicates.  It is called "limiting God".   When He first restored the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in the early 1900's - if people of the time relied on personal experience to judge, they would have all rejected it as not being of the Lord.  AND I am sure many DID reject it due to reliance on personal experience.  This is why it is essential that we DO NOT rely on personal experience but only on the Word.  This is especially true of a transitional time, which is often accompanied by new things, new manifestations.  If you will look at every phase in the history of the people of God in both the Old and New Testaments - there are miracles UNIQUE to those seasons.  The reliance on personal experience - which is by definition - experience from the past - is dangerous.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/27/2009 at 1:48pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

The Way of Love

13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, [1] but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; [2] it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. 11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

julie scott

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged Quote julie scott

I can answer number 2, MJ.  Yes, I asked God to keep His children safe. That is the only answer I can give to your questions.  I'm certain that many others prayed this as well, much more deeply than I did. My heart was toward those in the shadow of Mt. Mayon, yet I know that He has children on planes as well. Only He knows what happened and why.  He would not be God if He had no mysteries.

Edited by julie scott on 12/27/2009 at 3:40pm
View julie scott's Profile Search for other posts by julie scott
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 3:57pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Are you serious?

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

here is the link to the original:

Disacter is coming to America!!!

i do pray that the entire thread will be read through and not only what John shared. i also pray that even as Lyn shared in this post, we see and hear and therfore choose to walk..in the more excellent way, empowered, Divinely expressed of His Spirit.

we do have need of Holy Spirit in and through one another. it is a body, having come into union in Spirit that manifests the Son,Who manifests the Father. it is a body in union/oneness of Spirit(whether local, national, global) that manifests the Kingdom/Governing of our Father. " a body You have prepared for Me" and it is the union/oneness/governing/kingdom in Spirit of which the many membered body demonstrates in power.. Jesus, the Great Apostle, Prophet, Shepherd, Evangelist, Teacher. this body is raised up, resurrected in newness of Life, overcoming sin and death, the kingdom of darkness and making an open display of His Victory unto the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual wickeness in high places. it is a Love that surpasses their comprehension and had they known how and through Whom/whom their defeat would be displayed..they would not have crucified Him. LOL Glory to God!

blessings all,

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

"I do pray that the entire thread will be read through and not only what John shared. I also pray that even as Lyn shared in this post, we see and hear and therefore choose to walk..in the more excellent way, empowered, Divinely expressed of His Spirit."

"...it is a Love that surpasses their comprehension and had they known how and through Whom/whom their defeat would be displayed..they would not have crucified Him." (end of Kathy's quotes)

It was a nice hope Kathy.........guess not though huh?

Edited by Tina Dean on 12/27/2009 at 4:19pm

Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

MJ~

Actually Jeffrey was right on.... "and this would most likely be because a person may not be that experienced knowing what is God and what is not."

The manner in which you are speaking to others, and the motivation in which you are moving is NOT of God. 

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 4:24pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

what is of more value at this very moment Mj, re this post? and i'll go ahead and answer that for you...it's your brother.

i think we would do well not to compare ourselves among ourselves, that goes for nation among nations..that is `of the world' thinking that produces flesh and blood war. we would do well to examine ourselves, judge ourselves in Light of His Kingdom and in the Light of His Kingdom..walk.

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

GOD IS LOVE

We are called to love each other... because we are sisters and brothers....

((((((((M.J))))))))

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 12/27/2009 at 4:43pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

MJ Harris wrote:
And Jeffrey you are hung by your own petard ... please may I quote you

Quote:
I think knowing what is of Him and what is not comes from spending a lot of time with Him. I do occasionally miss it, even though I have been a Christian since 1979. However, those times I miss it occur inevitably when I get in a hurry for some reason. The Lord has spent many years "training" me to be patient.   That being said, yes it is possible for some people to have a peace and miss it, but that peace may not be from the Lord, not real "peace that passes all understanding", and this would most likely be because a person may not be that experienced knowing what is God and what is not.

So by your own words you express a need for experience when it comes to the things of God and yet you would deny mine? You cannot judge that of which you do not know and you do not know what my experience is.

I am talking about experience recognizing His Still small voice or His Peace on a personal level when stepping out on faith and prophesying.  I am not talking about evaluating what others say based on ones' own experience.  Two different things altogether.   The post was in reference to messages I post "in quotes" as being words from the Lord.  I do not advocate extending personal experience to evaluating the words of others.  The Word is the ultimate judge.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/27/2009 at 4:49pm

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Well...I'm praying on this now...praying that the Lord show everyone what He wants them to know...and that Love gets the last word. I was talking to an older saint of God...recently and I said...I'd rather be considered wrong...than not walking in love.
If something is life and death...I hope I will speak up...but otherwise...I hope "being right" bows to Love.

MJ...I'm thinking you want people to say that they KNOW...that this prophecy was about this or that...and really...I guess we all 'see in part'...and will be glad to let you know if the Lord speaks to us and tells us for sure. But as I said...He is not at our Beckon-call...we are at His.

I can't help but ask if you are angry about something if you don't mind me saying so...I for one would not say that everything that happened at the Florida revival was bad or good...I was not there...and have no axe to grind about it one way or another. People prayed...from near and from far...and if the Lord wanted to answer some prayers...but perhaps teach at the same time that it will be of Him...without 'sweat' as they say when it does happen...so be it. God sent Saul...before He sent David...to teach the people some things. I am not calling anyone who was there a Saul...but just that perhaps that particular work if you will became a Saul work...with a bit too much of men's own ideas. And when the good...is mixed with the best ideas of man...it always fails eventually. When the real thing comes...I think it will be plainly all of God...and He will take all of the glory. Not because we are so much smarter...but because He knows exactly how to put men on their faces if He wants to.

OK! I'm out at they say. ;)
And want to end with...you could do worse for friends...than the Godly people here MJ...

michele

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

[QUOTE=MJ Harris] There are more than one person who need to do a little self-examination as well, Kathy, not just me, some people are very quick with their tongues and say things in a most "unloving" fashion. agree and so said `we' which would include me, to examine and judge ourselves in the Light of His Kingdom and in the Light of His Kingdom..walk.

But at the same time let's not dismiss truth as being 'unloving' and thereby deny it's effect.

My opinions are as valid as any one else's on this forum. Not EVERY word spoken by EVERY person is ALWAYS of God even the ones that think they are. fully agree [/QUOTE]  my response in red *Kathy : )

usually when `something' frustrates us, or agitates, or we take in offense by, and we then defend..it is because it is that which is within our own heart and Holy Spirit is revealing it.  He reveals, always for the purpose of healing, making whole..lifting up and into His Life.

personally, there was no quickening of Spirit within my own spirit re the original word. but above that is, my heart is for and toward John, who is dearly beloved of our Father. and above that is my heart is for and toward my Husband. i have not said or done according to His thoughts, His ways and thankfully, everso thankFULL, He sees beyond and hears and meets the desire of my heart. and that desire is Him and His Kingdom.

the riches of Christ's Love abound for each and all here!

Edited by Moderator on 12/27/2009 at 7:22pm
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

want to share this too Mj, so there not be a distinction made or something being made out of something i am not saying.. hah! can you follow how i worded that?

my heart is for and toward you too, dearly beloved of our Father : )

woohooooo! i'm reminded of and singing a song that goes like this..it's the Kingdom of heaven, the Kingdom of God Highway into New Jerusalem..here and now..let's go! : )

ITS A HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN
NONE CAN WALK UP THERE
BUT THE PURE IN HEART
ITS A HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN
i AM WALKING UP THE KINGS HIGHWAY

MY WAY GETS BRIGHTER , MY LOAD GETS LIGHTER
WALKING UP THE KINGS HIGHWAY
THERE'S JOY IN KNOWING WITH HIM I'M GOING

DON'T HAVE TO WORRY, DON'T HAVE TO HURRY
CHRIST WALKS BESIDE ME, ANGELS TO GUIDE ME

IF YOU'RE NOT WALKNG, START WHILE I'M TALKING
THERE'LL BE A BLESSING, YOU'LL BE POSSESSING
Possessing that which we have been possessed of Him..

Stacy McCarty

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 12:41am | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

Michelle,

Thanks for the info about the plane. Maybe that was it?

-
Stacy
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

a righteous approach in discussing things is pleasing to Father..don't you think MJ?  fully agree there is something far greater and that is His Kingdom, which is very much relational. right-relating, right-relationship manifesting peace and joy in Spirit..not discussing in way that brings shame or condemnation or that makes one who may have missed it, feel unaccepted.

as far as the word that was given that said,“I am bringing a disaster upon this land on Christmas day that will shake this nation to its very foundation”.  did that happen this past Christmas day? no

was there anything spoken within the word that said it could be averted? no

someone asked if it were this Christmas year or another year(something along that line) and was answered, "To be honest with you I really don't know but I do believe the Lord was speaking about this coming Christmas"

i think there has been a great misconception of the New Covenant prophet's function in the body verses the Old Covenant prophet, where there was no body of Christ. there is so much `out there' that really still yet feeds into the misconception of function.

Larry Denton has some articles on here MJ you can look into. some are lengthy but well worth the read.

blessings,

Gene Redlin

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

God's prophetic impulses almost NEVER define a time.  Always what, seldom when. 

Find me examples in the Word where you could have begun a countdown from they prophesy to the fulfillment?  It's not there.  Even Jonah's 40 days and Nineveh shall be overthrown was changed.

Usually, it's a someday or by the day of... but seldom precise.  Times and seasons but not dates or deadlines.

God doesn't want us living on hold. He wants us engaged. That's why He seldom gives specific days.  I don't know John Lawler, I don't know his prophetic accuracy.  I do know that when I see a specific date every in prophesy, even from Kim Clement, I shudder.  Even from David Wilkerson.

It's just not like that... and it never has been.
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i'll be gone for awhile but i have a question and it may be i am misunderstanding this..hence the question lol

what about the 400yrs. as was told to Moses and the 70years prophesied by Jeremiah? is that what is meant by times and seasons?

i have to say, this has been the best Christmas i have had and it has nothing to do with stuff or the commerical celebration of and everything to do with the revelation of Christ Jesus and His Kingdom. i also saw portion of Kim Clement and he made mention of the 28th day of Dec. when he did, my spirit leaped and i said, okay! already this morning, the very thing that was a no way in the natural..came through!

but in that too, i know that as we seek first His Kingdom and righteousness all these things will be added..which i put Him into remembrance of : )

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 6:56am | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

MJ, I think your postings make a lot of sense. Don't be offended when someone comes in with a posting that is sharp and hard hearted. In that posting it is evident to the readers where this person's heart is. You're not going to change a lot of folks' minds on the authenticity of the "prophetic word." We've done this bunches of times. Someone posts something that doesn't happen or really doesn't seem right. Someone raises a question or states that they don't think the "word" is necessarily valid. Lots of back and forth postings. Sometimes the original poster doesn't even address question(s). And nothing is really resolved because everyone needs to be kind, which is okay but I think this kind of activity gives the prophetic arena a bad name because it is all over the place and anyone can say "thus sayeth the Lord" and we have to agree because to do otherwise would be unkind and then we all get horribly jaded because we don't know who to believe and some folks get away with some squirrely stuff. And then you have some folks that want to use only their brains and some that want to do a blend of God's spirit and their brain and then some that want to be totally "spirit." During the Lakeland deal, there were many folks that thought it was true and authentic. And, then, there were some folks that thought it was not true and they got butchered by the pro-Lakeland folks. Maybe it started true, but from my experience, which was early May, it was not true. I was there and it was not good. I was stunned how many folks were buying into it and it seemed so apparent that it was a lot of show and manipulation. (Watch the firestorm these sentences make.)

Well, I've said a lot. Don't mean to offend anyone. Just help this dear sister get a bead on how OH works. In the beginning it takes some tough skin not to bail on OH if you're going to post. There are good folks here. You'll find some posters you find authentic and worthwhile. Some posters that feel compelled to post a lot and you'll get used to them. And then you'll find the posters that speak truth and need to be paid attention to. I'd like to make a huge suggestion. Read Ron's Kingdom Growth Guides. They are most excellent. I actually think they should be our standard and it should be understood that we use them as our basis. You can tell who has read them and who has not. I'm reading them for the second time and there is so much meat in them. For sure, you want to read Ron's offerings because he's the Papa in the House and we highly regard him. And Kathy Bippus is another one to be honored and highly regarded. Lynn Sweeney comes with beautiful pictures and poems. I was just thinking that she would be like the Holy Spirit in "The Shack." All shimmery.

Welcome aboard, darlin'! I like what you posted and I don't think you are arrogant. You sound like a true intercessor with a proven track record. Don't be deterred. We need you at the table. A table where we often have vigorous conversations. On that point, you will find some that like vigorous debate and others that get nervous when folks debate because they feel that it is unkind. I believe God stuff can be wonderfully spiritual and, at the same time, very cerebral because God is many faceted and challenges us in many arenas. Just ask the folks that are into God and quantum physics!

View Leslie Grewing's Profile Search for other posts by Leslie Grewing
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Gee and here I thought Abba Father was our Papa and His Word was to be our standard............

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

This is a portion of another thread. Just feel it good to consider the depth of the reality of speaking the words of Christ from a vessel empty of self-needs and desires. Speaking in strength to challenge or speaking to comfort both can be love of God or both can be from another source involving self. Only a vessel empty of self can be completely filled with Christ.

2010 Two Minutes Till Twelve - Part 2

Falling upon the rock and being broken is part of the process of preparation to flow as one with Christ Jesus in the Spirit. Many are in the later stages of preparation to move into the reality of function of speaking forth what is seen and heard in the Spirit and seeing it formed into the earth. Every word clearly heard and spoken forth by the voice of God in His people will change that to which it speaks.

Words from God are loaded with quick and sure impact to transform and create the kingdom from heaven into the natural realm in this world. This is not for someone else. This is for you and every redeemed child of God. The Christ in you is the Spirit of Prophesy with power to speak from heaven words with consequence into brothers and sisters and into the world. This is for everyone and not just some big name prophet or apostle. The power of rivers of living water is from within you who have fallen upon the rock and are broken and empty of self and refilled with the Spirit of God.

God is speaking LIFE to His people and to His world. It is you to whom He is speaking and it is you who are to prophesy life to yourself and to all around you who are searching for answers. The world and its governments have no answers. Christ in you has the words of life to fill the hearts of the searchers – words that explode in encouragement strengthening and empowering people to get out of themselves and their limitations and into the omnipotent life of Christ.

Don’t go anywhere – don’t do or say anything until you see or hear by the Spirit, the vision or word of what God is doing. Stop all ministering from the natural mind and soul and seek into the Spirit until the picture or understanding of what God is saying and doing comes into your heart. Learn to move and walk by the Spirit in all matters at all times. This is the way of God for all His world changers.

The world situation is not hopeless. The power to right every wrong and transform the world and its people is in the presence of Christ within His people and that means you and me. Nothing else can fix our lives, our cities and our nations.

Falling on the rock is silencing the babble of foolish speaking coming from the fear and pride of man. The rock crushing to powder all that will not fall on the rock will dissolve all that lifts itself against the word of God. Thus, clearing the land for the word of life and truth to fill the earth with the way of heaven come to earth. It is you who are called by His name and filled with His living Spirit for whom the world is languishing and longing waiting for words of life from God to flow from your mouth. The people around you and across the world are waiting for the river of life from Christ in you the hope of glory.

It is two minutes till twelve will you speak life now?   

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Joan Newland

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Daily Blood Coverings Needed, at least in my world. Sadly enough so... Thank You Lord for your Warning to step up the prayers of agreement IN  You...

Let us Be More Desparate for YOU... Not to be right, and another Wrong, but to Fulfill YOUR Calling each of us has.

Great is Your Faithfulness... Help Me to Remember this, let us Hunger More for YOU. All else is in Vain really. 

El Shaddai ... that we will Have a Heart not of stone. Soften our Hearts    Lord,  to be Pliable for YOUR touch and absorbtion...! 

Let us be the Meek that Inherit the Earth. Ya know what I mean Lord may someone else get it too I pray! Humbled by Your Presence.

Edited by Joan Newland on 12/28/2009 at 9:37am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

MJ, yes, it was Abraham i was referring to and making covenant with. thanks for your input! also in sharing of Father meeting a no way need on this day, the 28th..i wasn't looking for a prophetic word concerning. but when the 28th was said, there was a quickening in my spirit, which also happened to be a `deadline' day. it was also nothing i spoke of with anyone, but those here knew about and so is a testimony of resting in Father's Love, Who knows what you have need of.

Leslie, i agree there is quite a bit of misperception in defining a prophetic word..which all may do and yes, it has been discussed several times throughout the years.  some words are really just for us, whether to intercede or to search the matter out. OH is a safe place where we can come and share, without fear, and growing, maturing in such matters as being discussed... prophecy. when coming to OH, the whole of is re the gospel of the Kingdom of God which Jesus preached, taught and demonstrated. for many of us, the way has been paved through the years and the giving of to proclaiming the Good News of Christ Jesus and His Kingdom. so we recognize, know them and honor those who have labored and labor among us. and honestly, we do not know the full extent of the cost and sufferings, persecution etc. but have been counted as nothing for His Love sake, for the sake of the gospel. it is these who truly are the least esteemed..not speaking of those who may be seen today in proclaiming themselves to be `apostles' and are not. but without even knowing the full extent, you can hear the `bearing about in the body the marks'...without it ever being spoken of. and what i mean by that is, there is a brokenness manifesting Christ.

much Love,

Joan Newland

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Please, Save me the Kim Clements false Prophet comments I am NOT responding to them... I believe who I want, You have the Free will to do the same and pass by my post. With His Love...Thanks

http://www.kimclement.com/ 

This part in the photo is in the Streaming Video only (from home page go to Watch KCTV http://kimclement.tv/?ref=view_all&i=27  under go to the date 11/21/09 ( You can Fwd to 29:00 min into the counter on the left of the screen to the Exact Words in the Picture is at 31:45 on counter through 34 :00 or so...) and watch for yourselves if you so Choose to... If You've felt the Anointing of God before then ya will know how I felt when I watched this meeting. Spirit all over it for Me atleast.

It's Not Fully yet transcribed I guess?   I watched it and Heard the Below prophecied that day in Detroit, I even posted it somewhere back then. How do I remember I caught flack then over it then... Sorry I have to Post what I am Convicted to Post...

============================================================ ===================

Slide Show Image

Prophecy from 11/21/09 link> http://kimclementvault.com/home.asp 
11/21/2009

From Detroit, MI -  as Given to Kim Clement by the Spirit...

You Discern as always... My Highlights in Blue..

November 21, 2009 - Detroit, MI

This nation will not remain under the power of the prince of Persia.  God is releasing the new source of energy and it shall come, it shall appear, it shall manifest in 2010, says the Spirit of God!

The Spirit of God says do not think this strange that this presence has come amongst my people for this shall be a regular attendance.  All over the United States of America angels have been beckoned, angels have been beckoned by the warriors that have prayed and praised and the people that have sacrificed.  The soil is prepared.  You have plowed and the hard soil is finally broken open.  God says the angel of the Lord shall come to this nation and visit the churches, visit my church.  Do not think it strange tonight that this prophet has spoken it.  Now God says in the midst of you angels are warring over you. 

I’m hearing these words that are coming out of this place that has opened up and I cannot say them.  We are retarded in our speech and we are unqualified because we have become repetitious and now God is saying a brand new language is being given to his people.  A brand new language is going to be given so that they will have tongues of fire and they will speak a language that is relevant to this generation.  A relevancy is coming by the tongues of the preachers, on the tongues of the people, the witness of God. 

Edited by Joan Newland on 12/28/2009 at 3:53pm
Leslie Grewing

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 4:16pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Kathy, I'm not sure what your posting to me meant. Have you been hanging out with Larry Denton? You're starting to sound heavy duty like he sounds and that's not a bad thing. It's just that sometimes I get lost in his writings.

I think this has gotten pretty ugly. MJ has the right to say whatever she wants and I don't think she's manipulating the conversation. I actually think she's asking some good questions. Where is John and perhaps he would like to contribute to this conversation. That would be a good thing.

Tina, God is Abba and Ron can be our Papa in the house. If you feel uncomfortable with that statement, then don't make it your own. Every house has a leader/father and I consider Ron to be the "father" in this Internet house. A loving and gentle father.

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 5:55pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

this explains the detroit part (of the incident), now still waiting to find explanation  for the nigerian part (no hurry though)

how did you like the red jacket the mentally retarded person wore that attacked the paupe? In our news reading yesterday one line specifically read the ´hypothesis would probably be liberty´.

Today again I met with my MD. Before the second courtroommeeting, my MD (psychiatrist in training) and my psychiatrist concluded there were two hypotheses, either I had a kind of development disorder, or it was a psychiatric disorder. Meanwhile, its a while ago this meeting took place, i´ve been to the psychologist, and she did some testing and concluded no autistic disorder, nor development disorder are manifest. As to the second hypothesis, the psychiatric disorder, schyzophrenia, after three days I ´ordered´ my cello with me, and within a month I´d written an official complaint to the medical juridicial committee. One of the main negative symptoms (and especially negative symptoms tend to be dominant in the first month of the psychosis) is that a person tends to be very passive.

you are probably all aware another asset for this psychiatric disorder can be that you seem to see yourself identified in the news. Well, this is for prophetic people normal isn´t? Having read through some posts, I saw an ´explanation´ for the storms in Swiss on x/masday, thought we know the lord reigns, but by his posting through monica and our acknowledgment of the lord leading and guiding us through his spirit to a new era, which may lead to the reigning with christ, as in forthspeaking life into our circumstances and environments, or the return of christ, either two options very appealing. May the lord bless you all richly! (prayers for my mom, and prayers in general are still welcome). Bless the Lord. 

Joan Newland

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

wow Pieter,

duh... I had forgotten the plane landed there. Been a hectic few days...

Thanks Pieter for that heads up... I missed the obvious.

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Ya know God didnt speak to Moses in dark sayings (symbols ect.) but face to face - even apparently. Spot on ALL THE TIME.

That sort of relationship would be a very good thing to desire for all of us.

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/28/2009 at 6:45pm

Joan Newland

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 6:29pm | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

Stehpen,

Sorry to see ya go... Yeah I get pretty uppity at the debates etc and then the superiority issues etc. Since I just lost the original thought, I will just say... Yes, we are all learning and are from many backgrounds and growth etc.

If I gave you my story blah blah ya might get a clue where I come from, but since I am not looking back I will let that 1 rest for now.

Yes, I get ticked easy and jump when I should shut up, still working on that one, but If God told ya to bail out then so be it. This is not a save all cite it is a tid bit for God to speak and If or How or NOT depends on what God is doing in your life. I have no feeling in the spirit leading in what I am saying, so it is coming from self...

I have appreciated some things ya said, though ya were off on a few, but hey... I have to take the plank out of my own eye and pray to be graceful in speach and try not stumble or hurt in speech, as to drive a hungering soul away. ( I am pretty point blank not much sugar coating here usually)  

So if I have gotten testy, cannot remember with you I do appologise. Be it well with you guy and I pray for your Faith and a touch from Him releases any hurt you maybe feeling. Believe me, at times in posts, I'd like to have had the responder in person having the nerve to tell me my head was well... you know... seeing poop. I'd prolly not have been to gracious.

Learning to Let things GO, and Pray God reveals personally and Bind the religous spirit, of which I am sure I have several doctrinal issues too.

Just remember Stephen... not all know as much as they think they do, and what many of us think we know do we really... Hence we just have to run to God and pray for His touch on the matter.

Rambling... going now. Keep fighting for your clarity doll, but let go of the timewasting battles, your jumping in will not change people only God can...Pray for them since we battle not against flesh and blood, but against what.... I know ya know. Ya were wrong and I many times are too in speech, do to not having the ability to speak without getting testy over an issue close to my heart, and comes accross wrong in my frustration.

Be Blessed either way guy... He will fight for you, but ya do have to be careful not to quench the Spirit yourself, forget the other guys we are held accountable for ourselves and stumbling others. That can be scary believe me... Touch Not God's anointed is a big one! Take what I say with a grain of SALT because this is my flesh talking the spirit is not leading me that I can feel right now.

Edited by Joan Newland on 12/28/2009 at 6:35pm
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 6:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

lol Leslie..no i haven't heard from Larry in awhile. He sent me an email a few months ago of a video with Frank Viola. it was really good! and yeah, i miss Larry! when is the last time you spoke with him? yep, Larry's writing's weren't the easiest to read through..but i just got it, i got what he was saying and that by Holy Spirit : )

i was saying..all may prophesy and yes there has been alot of misperceptions re prophecy and that these things have been discussed on OH a number of times throughout the years. i then was really relaying re the gift of an apostle such as Ron..recognizing, knowing those who labor among us, the labor of his Love and giving honour due to whom it is is due.

how's that? better explanation? : )

Stephen, i tried emailing you last evening, but the email returned to me with a failed notice. i don't know if you have a block on your email address or what. i was cleaning up the Fresh Bread available post and accidently deleted your response and asked you to please repost it. i still have the returned email. if you'll email me, i'll resend it to you..my email addy is below my signature.

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Vince Sucec wrote:

Ya know God didnt speak to Moses in dark sayings (symbols ect.) but face to face - even apparently. Spot on ALL THE TIME.

That sort of relationship would be a very good thing to desire for all of us.

I post this awhile back

As you meditate on My Word, you will begin to see My Face

“As you meditate on My Word, you will begin to see My Face clearer and clearer. You will begin to look more and more like Me. For the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:8). My Spirit will use My Word to take you from Glory to Glory as it works in you to remove the earthly and replace it with the Heavenly. Your face will begin to shine like My Face shines with My Glory. For My Word, Jesus, is My Image, and as You behold My Image, You become more like Me. People will see Me when they look at you, and want to get saved. For it is the deepest desire of man to see My Face, and when they see My Face, it will cause a yearning for Me, and they will get saved. Meditate on My Word. Ask Me what you should read, and I will show you. Say it softly to yourself until it enters your spirit. Just as physical bread enters your body through your mouth, My Spiritual Bread will also enter your spirit through your mouth. Your face reflects what’s in your heart, just as My Face shows what’s in My Heart. And when your heart is full of My Word, men will see Me, and want to get saved”

"My Face is the revelation of who I AM. My Inner Beauty is visible on My Face. Man's deepest desire is to behold My Face. As you behold My Face, My Face becomes visible on your Face, because you were meant to reflect My Glory. My Face is My Revelation of who I AM. Jesus is My Face, made visible. Jesus is My Image, made visible. As you partake of My Word, My Word makes My Face visible in your life. For I have revealed Myself fully in My Word just as I reveal Myself full in My Face. Hebrews 1:3 says The Son is the Radiance of God's Glory. Jesus is My Glory. John 1:1 says Jesus is My Word. So My Word is My Glory. As My Bride becomes full of My Word, she becomes the Glorious Bride. My Word in Her Heart imparts My Glory on Her Face. As I, the Bridegroom was transfigured, so shall My Bride be transfigured, but she will be transfigured in public for all the world to see. For I am using My Word to help My Bride make herself ready. When My Glory is visible on My Bride, millions upon millions will be saved. Once the harvest is complete, I will return to take My Glorious Bride to be with Me. For I put all My Beauty in My Word, and when My Bride beautifies herself with My Word, I will return to take Her home"

"Your purpose is to be a revelation of Me. Your purpose is to make My Glory visible in the earthly realm. For as you partake of My Word, My Word becomes visible in your life, Jesus becomes visible in your life. The Joy in My Word becomes visible in your smile. The Love in My Word becomes visible in your speech. The Peace in My Word becomes visible on your countenance. For You are to make My Word visible in the world. As you fill your hearts with My Word, people will see Jesus in your life and want to be saved"

All the messages that the Lord gave me can be found at: http://jkstexas.wordpress.com

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/28/2009 at 8:14pm

Leslie Grewing

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:35pm | IP Logged Quote Leslie Grewing

Kathy, I spoke with Larry this weekend. He and Bonnie got to do some traveling and visiting with family during December. His computer has been down and he hasn't been emailing. They are now home and doing well although it's cold in Lubbock. (I sent some microplush blankets to keep the family warm.) If you don't have a microplush blanket, check them out at Walmart, Marshall's or TJ Maxx. They are so nice!

Stephen, thanks for the affirmation. Did you see Kathy's posting about accidently deleting the Fresh Bread posting? I hope you join in Ron's 2010 adventure into more of God and less of us.

Stephen

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Received by Jeffrey ~ “As you meditate on My Word, you will begin to see My Face clearer and clearer. You will begin to look more and more like Me. For the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:8). My Spirit will use My Word to take you from Glory to Glory as it works in you to remove the earthly and replace it with the Heavenly."

"For the word of God is quick and powerful sharper then any two edged sword peircing ... peircing ... even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and the INTENTS of the heart  ..."

Allow us to be peirced by your concern Lord ... allow us to distinguish the difference between our own wishes, the echoes of our own soul - so that we may clearly hear you ...

Amen

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/28/2009 at 8:59pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Vince Sucec wrote:

Received by Jeffrey ~ “As you meditate on My Word, you will begin to see My Face clearer and clearer. You will begin to look more and more like Me. For the pure in heart will see God (Matt 5:8). My Spirit will use My Word to take you from Glory to Glory as it works in you to remove the earthly and replace it with the Heavenly."

"For the word of God is quick and powerful sharper then any two edged sword peircing ... peircing ... even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and the INTENTS of the heart  ..."

Allow us to be peirced by your concern Lord ...

Amen

"As My People become full of My Word, My People will be become able to see My Face and see into Heaven whenever they wish.  Just as Stephen's face shined with My Glory as He saw Me in Heaven, so shall My People's faces also shine with My Glory as they behold Me in Heaven.  For I shall beautify My Bride with My Glory, and all will see that I am God by seeing My Glory on the faces of My People.    You have seen glimpses of this from time to time in small measures.  Soon you will see this in fullness.  For it is My Will for all to see My Face on the faces of My People"

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/28/2009 at 9:02pm

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 9:05pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Received by Jeffrey ~ " Just as Stephen's face shined with My Glory as He saw Me in Heaven, so shall My People's faces also shine with My Glory as they behold Me in Heaven."

Hmmmm ... Stephen ... his face shinning, therefore BEING THERE  -  very interesting, a proximity ... 

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/28/2009 at 9:08pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 9:12pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Acts 6:15

15All who were sitting in the Sanhedrin looked intently at Stephen, and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel.

Acts 7:54-56

54When they heard this, they were furious and gnashed their teeth at him. 55But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56"Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

thanks for sharing that with me Leslie,

Vince, Jeffrey..yesss!

that is the desire, i believe, of each one here...to be full of His Divine Expression. in just thinking upon the humility of Jesus, Who revealed Father..we see Love that far surpasses anything. a Love that empties and emptied and eternally is emptied..as it is His Nature to Give of Himself. Love is made known in deed and in truth(unconcealed). it is transparent. nothing hidden..no hidden motive, no agenda of its own, not even a shadow of darkness but Pure Holy Light. the whole of Jesus's life demonstrated obedience to Father..Who from before the foundation of the world, was in Father. and Father foreordained to demonstrate His Great Love in the giving of His Son and the Son giving of Himself to the will of Father. What a blessed, glorious union! and to whom did He make an open display to, of His Love and triumphed over them in it? and who is now to make His triumphant open display to? who has He chosen to do so?

eph.3:8-21

Glory to God!

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Hasn´t there been this huge storm then? (apart from the flight?)

It was on the internet to be read, that a huge storm passed through the middle of the States on the 25th of December, causing 19 deaths. It was up from the Canadian border, down to the Southern Texas and from Colorado to Illinois.

So both Fawler as Clement seem to be having had a point

http://www.nd.nl/artikelen/2009/december/25/kolossale-storm- trekt-over-midden-van-vs

Gene Redlin

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 7:14am | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

To Pieter....I am looking at the remains of the huge storm.  It was a big one.  It started before Christmas and continued.  I'm in Chicago.  And the step thru the veil for Oral Roberts ...

I think there have been big things. 

Or, maybe we don't see yet....

Most prophecy is best seen thru a rear view mirror.
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Joan Newland

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 9:30am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

My Highlights in Red... Ouch Touche' Lord! 

=============================================

Sandy Warner   Dec 29 2009 12:00AM   

Jesus is the Way

upending those in the middle

From the rhema journals of Sandy Warner * swauthor@usa.net * www.thequickenedword.com

rhema 7/23/09  upending those in the middle

HEARD:  Separated.  My price. 

2 Cor 6:16-18  NKJV

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:    "I will dwell in them   And walk among them.  I will be their God,  And they shall be My people."     17 Therefore     "Come out from among them   And be separate , says the Lord.  Do not touch what is unclean,  And I will receive you."     18'I will be a Father to you,  And you shall be My sons and daughters,  Says the LORD Almighty."     

HEARD:  Some fellow in here.  Let’s pray from the middle. 

PIX:  I saw a congregation of people and looked at the middle section in the church. 

APPLICATION:  The moment I saw the middle section, I realized the Lord was talking about those fence riders who are choosing the middle ground of compromise and not willing to make their decision to stand for righteousness and the Word of God in their lives, their votes, their choices.

HEARD:  Why are You upsetting us?  Where are we going?

PIX:  I saw a large executive desk that had been standing up on its end, be laid down into position on all 4 feet.

INTERP:  We were upended from our rest and left standing for a season.  This allowed all the loose and shakable things to fall away.  The Lord is going to put us back into our resting place to be planted and established.

Heb 12:27-29 AMP

Now this expression, Yet once more, indicates the final removal and transformation of all [that can be] shaken — that is, of that which has been created — in order that what cannot be shaken may remain and continue. [Ps 102:26.]  28 Let us therefore, receiving a kingdom that is firm and stable and cannot be shaken, offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship, with modesty and pious care and godly fear and awe;  29 For our God [is indeed] a consuming fire. [Deut 4:24.] 

I remember seeing a bed mattress do that same thing, years ago and I had heard the word, upended.

Upended = Turn over, flip over, over turn.

HEARD:  Patience.

PIX:  I saw a water filter thing that we had to wait for it to filter and move the water from one place to another. 

HEARD:  Abasement. 

PIX:  I saw a bunch of butterflies all taking off. 

HEARD:  Gentle. 

GENTLE

James 3:17-18  NKJV

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. 18 Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Titus 3:2 NKJV

Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, 2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men.

2 Tim 2:24-26 AMP

And the servant of the Lord must not be quarrelsome (fighting and contending). Instead, he must be kindly to everyone and mild-tempered [preserving the bond of peace]; he must be a skilled and suitable teacher, patient and forbearing and willing to suffer wrong. 25 He must correct his opponents with courtesy and gentleness, in the hope that God may grant that they will repent and come to know the Truth [that they will perceive and recognize and become accurately acquainted with and acknowledge it],  26 And that they may come to their senses [and] escape out of the snare of the devil, having been held captive by him, [henceforth] to do His [God's] will.

1 Peter 3:4 AMP

But let it be the inward adorning and beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, which [is not anxious or wrought up, but] is very precious in the sight of God.

1 Peter 2:18  AMP

[You who are] household servants, be submissive to your masters with all [proper] respect, not only to those who are kind and considerate and reasonable, but also to those who are surly (overbearing, unjust, and crooked).

WISDOM:  The sons of God are called to be gentle peacemakers.  Those who are negotiators, middle men, bridges for others, peace makers need to keep watch on their souls, mouths and decisions, lest they be swept into the middle road of worldly compromise.  They are not called to be peacemakers through the flesh and in carnal ways, but through His Spirit and power of righteous positions.

The Lord is moving the earth through the valley of decision, where people are being corralled to make decisions.  He would rather have hot or cold, rather than lukewarm. 

All that needs to be removed will fall away and His people will be left with humble and gentle spirits, having been transformed into Jesus’ image.  This is a time to be humble and abased, patiently allowing our circumstances to bring us into alignment with the Lord’s image.

Joel 3:14  NKJV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision!  For the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

1 Kings 18:22  NKJV

And Elijah came to all the people, and said, "How long will you falter between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him." But the people answered him not a word.

POSTED AT THE FORUM

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 11:11am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

@ Joan,

what does your reply have to do with the topic?? I seem to be missing why no-one is rejoicing. Is this a miracle or not? For me, to me, these kind of miracles fuel my faith. Of course I would rather see people come to christ, but to me it seems the love of many in the western church has grown cold. I think it is therefore useful as the Lord gives us a hand, as a Father chastens his son, out of love. Please, be so kind to respond.  

To Gene,

If i´m not mistaken, you seem to be argueing the prediction of Clement has nothing to do with the severe storm since it started before Christmas. Isn´t this great, or is this according to some people not according the love of christ?

And shouldn´t we be rejoicing, that apparently Laywer senior has a keen ear during his silent times?

I tried to find some damage pictures (of the storm), but that didn´t work out. God bless to you all.

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

God bless you everyone...thank you especially Jeffrey for you humble steadfastness to the Lord and us all. And to Ron and so many for
reminding everyone that it is all about Loooooove. The God kind (not the Beatles kind!)
There are websites where people think it is their job to quarrel the whole time...
I believe the Lord would have us post what we hear from Him...and pray on it...
quarreling is not from Him.

love, michele

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...and share what we hear as well...humbly, fearfully...and with great joy
...prefering one another before oursleves.

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

And YES!
Joan...I just went back and caught Sandy's Rhema word...the word
from above is "first peaceable" "gentle, intreatable!"
It is not enough to be "right"...if you don't walk in love (and chances
are if you aren't walking in love...you aren't right on lots of things...the Pharicees
knew the scriptures...and lost it! Becoming proud, they missed their
visitation. (Except a few...who were willing to wonder, search, kneel
and weep to find their Savior.)
As I said once before...I love Joses of Aramathea...going to beg the body of Jesus and pay for his burial...a near kindsmen, doing all he knew to do,
though probably through tears. Make us near kinsmen like
you Jesus...humble, generous, upright, fearless in the face of evil, and yet
still gently intreatable. We say all the time..."Lord you are good!" 
But...what is good? Let's be like Him...He is good.

love, michele

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...and ok...don't know if I posted on the right thread...consider it a post for
the last few days!

Danny Korakas

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

This horse has been whipped enough. However, I am in agreement with Gene in that prophesy that tags exact dates should be received with much caution. I posted the following comment in the "2012" post in November:

"The article that I posted was to bring caution when we attempt to prophesy using exact dates or time-lines. This, I believe, needs to be heeded as the days ahead unfold. I am already beginning to see such prophesies and fear that many good-hearted and God-loving folks will be crucified if they are perceived as being wrong or "missing it!" The church has had a tendancy to crucify its own...maybe, better days are ahead as my friend Raymond stated."

Why do we require an exact date? Is an "exact date" the same around the world? I certainly do not want to tell somebody how they should structure a prophesy! However, we can save ourselves potential hurt and rejection by simply refraining from such risks as adding exact dates...Especially global events that speak of natural and random disasters. (Use wisdom!)

Prophecy spoken or written in the area of "blessing" is an entirely differerent matter. A prophecy of a particular blessing may or may not come to pass.  There is no responsibility that can be directed toward the giver of a prophecy if such a word does not come to pass. In other words, all of the children of Israel were prophesied a promised land for them and their children. However we know that only two (2) people partook or experienced this prophesy. Is Moses a false prophet to the other million or so people? Of course not. Prophetic utterances of blessing usually have "personal accountability"  for the word to reach fruition.

With that said, could the same "personal accountability" hold true for prophecies of natural/global disasters or events? Maybe, but unlikely in my opinion and the reason why I posted what was stated. Our greatest gift to the body of Christ would be that corporate body would begin to hear, see, taste, smell, and touch the kingdom of God for themselves!  If we're put out of business...Then we have accomplished our mission! LOL!

danny

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Okay, maybe there´s a reason for extra precaution or carefulness if a date is tagged. But if it results in an effect, why not celebrate the holyness of the Lord, for I see no funpart regarding this.

What I do object is people praying against earthquakes. At a certain website thats not this one (otherwise I would have never cared to join), they pray all the way around against earthquakes. Please mention a scriptureverse?

In the contrary, this Summer I spoke so at my neighbor, that if i jumped an earthquake would occur. The next day there was a double earthquake. I spoke this because I heard the ´soft inner voice´ say so. It said ´do you know as i jump sometimes earthquakes occur´. I think this happened after I prayed for wisdom for a response. It didn´t even give me a good feeling or so, why on earth should it give a good feeling?

The red jacketthing of the lady with the pope, who lost her mind, could be interpreted as for example, perhaps you have also experienced this, but I always saw it as a sign of Holy Spirit (why do some people miss out -the-, I don´t like it..) if a small child or baby came towards you during a service, or towards others. Its for me like a dove on a person. (a bit offtopic here).

But I think if you´re not sure a word is from the Lord you should add so. Mister Faywler did not do this, because he heard the word in faith in delivered it in faith and it was ´crowned´, with truth in my opinion.

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Not all prophecy has to be about one event, most of them are directives for the body, instruction to reveal what to do next and why ... 

but for the ones that are - either it comes true or it dosent - in order for it to be verified there has to be a date attached - or at the very least something like "A bowl of cottage cheese the size of Rhode Island will fall out of sky in the year 2010 !!!"

I mean even if something so extra-ordinary was predicted to come to pass within a particular year it would still be beyond mere coincidence to get it right ...  

But if I say ... ya know eventually something really bad is gonna happen ...

If God wants to warn a nation, or confirm to you that it was He who spoke to you of something it would'nt do much good to be nebulous about the where's and when's  ...

For instance Paul Cain would say, "I'm coming to a particular area and the day before I get there, there will be an earthquake or flood to announce my arrival ... " and there was

... or John Paul Jackson having a vision of the Challenger Space Shuttle blowing up and drew it out exactly ... or in your own personal lives God saying to you - avoid this place today, or go another way, or you have a dream that comes true - it may not be for an entire nation (yet) but it is way beyond the realm of possibility.

it is an incredible miracle - it is a gift of God.

But above all remember - these are just little gifts really - the Real Gift - and where these other gifts come from

is relationship with Him ...

Blessings,

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/29/2009 at 3:48pm

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:01pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Not wanting to debate it at all...but just want to go on as saying I have no idea why some would have an aversion to God giving a date for something. God knows everything and He can tell people what ever he wants. Saying the world with end on such and such a day... is probably not the Lord...

but 10 days before Sadam Hussein was caught...the Lord showed me a quick vision of 25 days in a row...like little calendar day squares all lined up... (that would have reached into Jan of that year) being snapped back into 10 days.
I was in our kitchen and I said to our teenage (at the time kids) and my husband...
I think the Lord just told me that they will get Sadam in 10 days! I didn't have to guess what the days meant...I was being told by the Lord...I went to the Calendar...and marked them off. Even I was surprised at such a thing...
but on that morning as I rolled over in bed and opened my eyes...my husband was in front of the tv news in our room and said..."they got him!"  It was the day I had counted to on the Calendar...(maybe someone remembers what day it was...I just remember it was around Christmas.) Kim Clement had prophecied that he would be caught by christmas...and the Lord showed me exactly what day.
So...I guess I'm saying...don't put God in a box...some people are still trying to make doctrines...but I don't see it anywhere in scripture. Jesus said..."in three days"...Daniel was told 70 weeks (of years!) which is how it translates due to Babylonian calandar making I am told....God can do anything He wants...and...He is always..on time!:)

As I said, not meant as a debate...just some food for thought...as we all learn and grow.

love michele

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Its great Michele, great testimony. An example of things that do not happen very frquently, but if you know, you just know.

I´ve never had, experienced soch visions, but I´m sure I will.

As to the tagging to prophesies, as the Lord givs clear instructions, why not obey and write them down. But then it comes down to the issue whether people are able to distinguish false from real. I guess also a kind of reputation could help. And perhaps some leveling, like brother danny added. Some prophecy is perhaps a bit more unclear, or a bit more from the flesh (wouldn´t it be great if the Lord told me now this and that will collapse).

But why not share the joy if something is clearly a reason to rejoice. I think John sr. can be encouraged to receive much more in the days to come.

°°for myself, the lord showed himself in a way I knew i could just speak, because the words would axe through or not, but those mature enough would know. I also cherrypicked words from others, I knew were from the Lord, and the text of Joel, each one continues his or her own route. Now it is still unclear to me what the future will be like (as in prophetic picture). But I know the Lord can use words or impressions in different ways, even misunderstandings. But they must be addressed of course.

Michele Hay

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

I should add...perhaps some have concerns that people will be told to march off into the desert and drink Koolaid as they say on such and such a date. Well...of course that WOULD be a false prophecy...because God doesn't ask you to do such things...although gullible people sadly have believed them...and perhaps as a warning to many. So it really still comes back again to...is it in keeping with the nature of God according to how He has reveals Himself throughout scripture? And did I pray and ask Him myself to confirm His word to me?

Keep in mind...there can be ministers that love the Lord...but are in error in an
area...and God will send someone to them to give them a chance to repent of that thing...but He still loves them!
...there is too much calling the Lords ministers or prophets false...and as said before...we need to tremble a bit before we say such a thing. We are saved by grace through faith...and will be corrected by the Lord when necessary for error...and with great grace.

love, michele

Danny Korakas

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:52pm | IP Logged Quote Danny Korakas

Maybe we need a greater understanding in how God created "time."  Is time really exact?  No, it is not. Is it the same day all over the entire world? No. God created "time" as relavistic and is not static.  This is reason why we do not see exact dates in the Bible....Only "time frames" are prophetically presented.  Why should we attempt to put such pressure upon ourselves without a clear precedent?  The bible in and of itself is of little value unless revealed by Holy Spirit. I certainly do not want to infringe upon what another hears from God unless it's heretical. But, we can use the scriptures as a blueprint and where our prophetic focus really needs to be.

Genuine prophecy will reveal the heart of God in harmony with His kingdom. We must ask ourselves, "What is the heart of God - prophetically." Is it natural disasters? Why do you believe this? Is it mass killings due to judgment? Why do you believe this? Is it continual violence and support of mankind's wars? Why do you believe this?

If you have recieved the revelation of the kingdom and understand the heart of God toward it...All of the above are in some form of conflict of what I see and hear God doing in the earth in this season of "time."  The building of His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven is not destroying everything via natural violence or divine wrath. It is the Spirit of God moving through surrendered vessels to change the world around them.  Is it too late for this?  God's justice will prevail at His appointed time. Not when we say it will. When we touch and declare prophesy of judgment - we are playing with fire!

I'll come out say this now... As a corporate prophetic voice, we need to step back and evaluate the value of our passions and vision. Is what we proclaim "really" in alignment with the Spirit?  Our lust and penchant for judgment boarders on lunacy and only reflects a wounded heart that has been previously rejected. The prophetically gifted but yet, wounded soul, will always prophesy to one's self the conditions of their own heart. It's kinda like a child that throws a toy across the room if it doesn't work right. It's alot easier to act in violence and frustration  than it is to think and rebuild the toy to be of value...dk

View Danny Korakas's Profile Search for other posts by Danny Korakas
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

well LOL Vince..  "A bowl of cottage cheese the size of Rhode Island will fall out of sky in the year 2010 !!!"  oh, i hope you all have a sense of humor...i know our Daddy does : )

but let's imagine for a moment, we are all sitting in a familyroom together. we are face to face..we see the Love in each one's eyes, we hear the sound of each one's voice. we have come gathered together in union of Spirit and Holy Spirit testifies of a coming adversity. He has done so collectively and so collectively we seek His Mind in the matter. the body waits upon Him collectively and then responds as He reveals the whatsoever's of the matter. It is more of a `what would You have us do?' We then act according to whatsoever He speaks..collectively.

~there is no `guesstimation' but knowing.

alot of good has come from within this thread and am remembering..a "Body You have prepared for Me" it is not a one man show..but a corporate One New Man ..making an open display to the principalities and rulers of the darkness of this world, wickedness in high places..His Triumph over them!..let's go! : ) Arise shine for your Light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you........

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Danny Korakas wrote:
Genuine prophecy will reveal the heart of God in harmony with His kingdom. We must ask ourselves, "What is the heart of God - prophetically." Is it natural disasters? Why do you believe this? Is it mass killings due to judgment? Why do you believe this? Is it continual violence and support of mankind's wars? Why do you believe this?

If you have recieved the revelation of the kingdom and understand the heart of God toward it...All of the above are in some form of conflict of what I see and hear God doing in the earth in this season of "time."  The building of His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven is not destroying everything via natural violence or divine wrath. It is the Spirit of God moving through surrendered vessels to change the world around them.  Is it too late for this?  God's justice will prevail at His appointed time. Not when we say it will. When we touch and declare prophesy of judgment - we are playing with fire!

I'll come out say this now... As a corporate prophetic voice, we need to step back and evaluate the value of our passions and vision. Is what we proclaim "really" in alignment with the Spirit?  Our lust and penchant for judgment boarders on lunacy and only reflects a wounded heart that has been previously rejected. The prophetically gifted but yet, wounded soul, will always prophesy to one's self the conditions of their own heart. It's kinda like a child that throws a toy across the room if it doesn't work right. It's alot easier to act in violence and frustration  than it is to think and rebuild the toy to be of value...dk

amen Danny! excellent!..oooooo Daniel : )

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

the Kingdom of our Father makes an open display of righteousness..all  compelled or constrained by Love...removes unrighteousness..woohoooo! now unto the principalities, powers and rulers of darkness of this world and  spiritual wickedness in high places..Behold the Lamb of God!... Glory to God!... King of heaven and of earth! Ruler in and over all!!~~~

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 12/29/2009 at 5:33pm

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 5:37pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Danny ~ "I'll come out say this now... As a corporate prophetic voice, we need to step back and evaluate the value of our passions and vision. Is what we proclaim "really" in alignment with the Spirit?  Our lust and penchant for judgment boarders on lunacy and only reflects a wounded heart that has been previously rejected. The prophetically gifted but yet, wounded soul, will always prophesy to one's self the conditions of their own heart. It's kinda like a child that throws a toy across the room if it doesn't work right. It's alot easier to act in violence and frustration  than it is to think and rebuild the toy to be of value..."

amen.

Tina Dean

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Danny~

Really have to say this....not everyone who is bringing forth words of judgment are lunatics and only speaking out of their wounded hearts.   I am wondering what you will do when the Lord gives you a specific word regarding it and then tells you to give it??  Gonna tell Him the same thing?

There is way too much of this kind of stuff coming from those who have their own bents against certain offerings that the Lord gives forth.

If He gives me a word and tells me to give it I will do so...not worrying what a mere man has to say about it.

Gene Redlin

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 6:49pm | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

I for one am thankful for the words of Prophecy.  It's like a beautiful matrix of truth and revelation.  So, keep them coming.  It's my job to judge. 

I need to hear what God is saying thru you all.  I hope this discussion doesn't delay or derail any word the Lord is trying to get out.

Be Bold to speak the word of God.... Let the Prophets Prophesy.
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Acts 11:27, 28

During this time some prophets came down from Jerusalem to Antioch. One of them, named Agabus, stood up and through the Spirit predicted that a severe famine would spread over the entire Roman world. (This happened during the reign of Claudius.

So it does appear to be biblical for NT-era prophets to predict bad things.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 12/29/2009 at 6:56pm

Tina Dean

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Gene~

"So, keep them coming.  It's my job to judge. 

I need to hear what God is saying thru you all.  I hope this discussion doesn't delay or derail any word the Lord is trying to get out." (end of Gene's quote)

Thank you for understanding that it IS your job in conjunction with Holy Spirit, to judge for yourself whether a word is for you or not.  He is well able to guide you as He is each one of us.....who LET Him do so anyway. 

I believe you also know it is NOT our job to despise prophesy.

Blessings

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/29/2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Holy Spirit within us collectively is able to judge and discern whether a prophecy be true. it is not the person who is given it that is judged but the word. was it/is it Spirit breathed or of the soul? a bigger picture is : Christ in you(collectively) the hope(full expectation) of glory. the only way to discern or judge a word whether it be of God or not..regardless of whether the individual may say it is..is by Holy Spirit. no other way...none. we can't rationalize it, we can't reason it out, as in using the soul to determine..it only comes from being in union with Spirit. the same as in bringing a pure word of the Lord..comes only from being in union with Spirit.

for to long there has been a perpetuating of `individualism' or and independent spirit. His Kingdom removes that.

there is very much a purifying of the prophetic stream..and i think that is the title of one of Loren Sandfords books lol

the purifying comes in the union/oneness with Spirit in the body of Christ..and it is a pure union of Love. it is not about my will, or my word, or me me me..it's all about manifesting the Son of God manifesting Father in and through the church..the assembly, the gathered together called out ones. and i'm not going into that..but yeah, it can be a gathering of two or three..but whether it be two or three or one hundred or more..it must be a gathering in one/One in Spirit. there just is no other way..nunya : )

re the word being discussed..was said, "“I am bringing a disaster upon this land on Christmas day that will shake this nation to its very foundation”

did a disaster take place, this now past Christmas day, that shook the nation to its very foundation? we're then left with..the history of its foundation? the principles of the nation? what foundation and what disaster? so just in sharing this..it is a very vague word that leaves even His own children playing guessing games. hide and seek..maybe : )  ..guessing games? no

much Love all,

Edited by Kathy Bippus on 12/29/2009 at 7:45pm

Mandy Gay

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Kathy Bippus wrote:

re the word being discussed..was said, "“I am bringing a disaster upon this land on Christmas day that will shake this nation to its very foundation”

did a disaster take place, this now past Christmas day, that shook the nation to its very foundation? we're then left with..the history of its foundation? the principles of the nation? what foundation and what disaster? so just in sharing this..it is a very vague word that leaves even His own children playing guessing games. hide and seek..maybe : )  ..guessing games? no

I will mention it again here, having suggested it on a couple of other threads in the run-up to Christmas... what does Christmas Day represent in the spiritual?  Stop thinking literal for a moment and think spiritually.  What does Christmas Day represent?  The appearing of Christ?  The appearing of God incarnate/in the flesh?  Then, let's consider what "this land" or "this nation" represents in the spiritual.  Doesn't the earth or land represent the flesh symbolically?  So then, wouldn't the appearing of Christ in us be disastrous to our flesh shaking its very foundations?  Remember the book of Revelation is written in symbolic form... it is not literal... maybe this prophecy is the same... symbolic not literal.

Food for thought?

Love, Mandy

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 3:40am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i think that's excellent food for thought Mandy! and actually did think of that while sharing of the `independent spirit' and/or `individualism' which is very much the American way ..i know i've been being blasted since the month of Nov. the revealing of the depth of the `man of sin'..the adamic nature..woah the root runs deep my friend. much deeper than realize until revealed and he must be revealed and that by Holy Spirit. so yeah, excellent!

do i think that is what the intention of this particular word meant..no, but can it be applicable to..yes! the adamic nature..self, which is all about `me, myself and I.'  Only by Holy Spirit revealing and our being willing to see anti-Christ within the `me', the soul life, the carnal, fleshly life..is he removed. It is easy to see `him' in others, but refuses or denies to see it in `me.' ... pointing the finger at others and denying the existence of within ones own person/soul. the epitomy of religiousity...he hides behind and even naming being of `Holy' Spirit and is not! he even proclaims against the religious spirit and he also  proclaims being `unreligious' ..he's a subtle schemer, even as depicted by Jacob. But Holy Spirit is revealing, exposing the `man of sin' to all who have ears to hear for `themself' and who will lay hold of(adhere to) Christ Jesus and His Kingdom/Governing and not let go until..change!  no longer then does he have dominion over, because he has been crucified with Christ and Christ Jesus is given His rightful place..He Rules, He Reigns!
woohooo! what a journey!!

much Love Mandy!

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Quote Kathy Bippus: ´woohooo! what a journey!!´

Thanks for the rejoicing Kathy 

I can see your point in the ´to its very foundations´-part and I can also see Mandy´s adding to it, her clarification. Somehow to its very foundation sounds more as a enormous disaster, while you are used to hurricanes and the storm must have been relatively small.

Mandy Gay

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Kathy Bippus wrote:

..i know i've been being blasted since the month of Nov. the revealing of the depth of the `man of sin'..the adamic nature..woah the root runs deep my friend. much deeper than realize until revealed and he must be revealed and that by Holy Spirit.

Oh yes, I am seeing how very deep this root is too! ... to the very foundations... and his scheming...

I think it's not until Christ is mature enough in us though that he (the anti-Christ) is revealed to us.  Thinking of the parable of the wheat and the tares.  Its not until the wheat comes to maturity that the tares become distinguishable in their maturity... ready to be burned up.

2 Thessalonians 2:7,8 Amp 

7For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.   8And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.

Much love, Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 12/30/2009 at 4:21am

Mandy Gay

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 4:29am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

I know that I have had dreams in the past and have interpreted them literally rather than spiritually, leading to confusion.  Everything we hear from God is interpreted through our current level of understanding.  It may well be that John Lawler has interpreted this word from a current level of literal understanding... which was not the Lord's intention?  I cannot answer for him though.  The actual words that John heard were: “I am bringing a disaster upon this land on Christmas day that will shake this nation to its very foundation”.  There was more included in the prophecy that John delivered... but these were the actual words heard from the Lord. 

Could it be that while in conversation with God over all the sin we see around us in our respective nations, that He would say I'm going to bring disaster on THIS nation???...meaning me, you, us???  in order for us to stop pointing the finger, as Kathy keeps saying, and look within.  A disaster upon our finger pointing ways???  A disaster upon this religious spirit that's roots go down to our very foundations???  Is this not what we are witnessing happening on this forum at the moment... the exposing of this religious spirit upon which disaster is here to shake it to its very foundations???

It may have been a personal word for John... and his foundations are being shaken right at this moment... so let's be considerate with each other, eh... we never know what devastation the Lord is working within each other's hearts.

I think Kriston's recent article on interpreting prophecy and dreams may well be helpful here although not specifically related:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30204

Love Mandy

Edited by Mandy Gay on 12/30/2009 at 5:24am

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I´ve reread the word, of John Lawler. If I am to scrutinize, I would say,

the person was moved by the Lord, and by his country (grieved). The sentence he begot, was after some ´conversation´ with the Lord, after talking through some prayerburden.

the person sincerely believes its a word from the Lord and so there´s a need to post it.

the last sentence, i believe he is trying to warns us to get right with him and the rest of the sentence, could suggest some fear. To me it would make more sense if it would be directed, perhaps, to nonbelievers, since I´ve come to conclude this forum (and its members) are pretty well-shaken?

I have to add to this that I myself invited in 2007 with the words of Jesus out of Luke 21, especially verse 34, people to bow their heads and pray, according to the ´famous´ part in Chronicles (if my people humble themselves).

I see nothing ´wrong´ in the message, since I believe (in accordance to Paul) every word of the Lord can be used to edify (teher are some scripture verses added). Comments on the message are welcome, this suggests humility.

I think as a body of Christ, son, daughter perhaps we need the warnings, but as a child we need not to worry.  

I´m not sure as a result of the forced take-into custody of the psychiatric hospital I feel still a burden anymore. I think its more going in the direction of the joy, together with fellow believers sharing the gospel and the good news. Past few years have been a struggle and still sometimes.

May the Lord bless and keep you! 

Dave Spencer

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Isn't this very discussion a "shaking"? Aren't we trying to find the proper balance between  searching for the truth while showing God's grace toward each other?  Isn't this the core of the transition into the Kingdom of God?  Let's have faith that the Holy Spirit can get the job done!

We are changing into a new realm of operation - things may be a bit "messy" for a while because we need to have our mindsets changed about some things.  A few months from now, today will seem light-years away.

Now faith, hope and love are with us, but the greatest (and best) is the way of love.

Growing (pregnant) with Louth (Love-Truth),
Dave

PS  See http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34625348/ns/health-heart_health/
Also, another woman gave birth to a 15 lb., 1'10" baby in China on Christmas day.  In both of these events the mother and baby are doing fine!  Are both of these events pictures of what is coming in 2010?  Will the 'dead' church come back to life and give birth to children who receive life in their father's hands?  Will these births be 'super-sized'?  Could be!  I also got the picture that the doctors/nurses were like angels helping to deliver the child.

A quote from the dad:
“My legs went out from underneath me,” Hermanstorfer said Tuesday. “I had everything in the world taken from me, and in an hour and a half I had everything given to me.”

Also note that this was a 2nd marriage which speaks of grace through love.

PSS  Maybe what John saw was the total effect of a series of events on Christmas day, as someone said, a day of the new birth of Christ.

Also, 2 Safeway stores were accidentally left open on Christmas day in the same town in Calif. because of the failture of an electric locking system (the employees had the day off).  No one looted the stores; in fact, people went in and got stuff and left money on the checkout counter for their purchase!  Real Christmas spirit, indeed!

Edited by Dave Spencer on 12/30/2009 at 10:40am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/30/2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Reading this story and taking into account how many different countries and entities would have been affected it is easy to see that this very well could have been the something that would have 'shaken the world' had it not been averted.   Thank God for His intercessors around the world!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126212276274109385.html?mod= WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

Edited by Tina Dean on 12/30/2009 at 1:20pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version