Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: What is going on here? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
julie scott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/27/2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote julie scott

I have never seen so much animosity among the brethren.  What is happening?  Come on guys, we are a small family in a very large world. We need each other.  Let's not cast doubt on another's relationship with Christ.  Let's not accuse each other's heart, because no one of us knows the relationship that any other has with our Father.  We are in a war, remember?  We can't afford to waste energy fighting each other.  That is what the enemy wants.  Look at how the church has been crippled.  It is a laughingstock in the world because of the strife that we have among ourselves.  We have to quit before we give a brother or sister a fatal blow.Let's huddle together, stop accusing each other, and be about our Father's business. The holidays were likely frantic for many of us, we are tired and worn out and we probably have a shorter fuse than usual.  But it's a new day...and at the end of the day we are still FAMILY. A beautiful, shining, glorious, loving family.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruckcuz01#p/u/64/UxOoZRmL77A

Edited by julie scott on 12/27/2009 at 8:07pm
View julie scott's Profile Search for other posts by julie scott
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

If you will notice the families that have decided that 'soft love' is love have been destroyed for lack of discipline.  The kids rule the roost in those homes and the parents are just furniture now days.  I sure didn't appreciate that when I was a kid.......but when I learned what God's love really is, I gained a new found respect for it. 

Love that does not hold one to account when they are out of order is not love....it is just that simple.

Edited by Tina Dean on 12/27/2009 at 8:35pm

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

bless your heart Julie!

i wasn't able to view the video because it wasn't loading properly.

some of what is taking place is the `religious' spirit pointing a finger at the `religious' spirit that is still yet deeply seeded within, and it's all being exposed.  it's chock full of hypocricy, because it does not see ( blind) to itself nor hear(deaf) itself.  i'll give you an example of my own heart, life. i was frustrated with the religiousity i was seeing and hearing from others. i was also frustrated with the professing of being unreligious, and those who seemed to be professing the loudest to be `unreligious' were so religious..but they couldn't see it! i couldn't see or hear His Love in any of it and inside was going ahhhhhhh! I was taking it all to Him and then He showed me, me. He revealed the deep seeded religious attitude still yet within my own heart/soul...the adamic nature not yet being reckoned as dead.

in part, what is being `seen' and heard is a mass circumcision of the heart..and it isn't the you, they, them...it's the me.

much Love!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Tina Dean

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:06pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

While that is true.....there is a higher goal which is HE. 

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen amen amen Tina!

except a grain of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone, but if it die, it bears much fruit. there must be a death before a resurrection can occur.

when a baby is being birthed, the pain is unexplainable, the sounds from the mothers birthing pangs can sound horrendous lol and there is a tearing away and a bloody mess. oh, but when that baby is fully come tears and laughter, love and joy and peace so fill the heart..all focus is on that baby. and then comes with that, the reality of knowing...your life is not your own any longer.

Christ is being birthed in and through these earthen vessels into the earth. i think there is a reason we're called `crackpots' lol i can laugh because my heart is filled with joy but that doesn't negate the pain to the self life, the earthen vessel that has yielded to His breaking.

much Love!

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

What I believe is going on, and this is just my personal opinion, is that the anointing is increasing on a number of prophets here and this board is becoming an even greater voice of the Lord speaking encouragement to His People in this day of transition - and the enemy does not like it and is having flesh or religious spirit controlled peoplee  try to speak words of division, mocking and confusion and is thus trying to disrupt wha the Holy Spirit is trying to do here.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 2:37am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Vincent jason wrote:

...The word will NOT return void. Have a Blessed New Year.

Vincent, you have a pure and sincere heart for seeking the truth. You have truly meet The Truth. For you:

Jer 33:1-3,6 While I was still in prison in the courtyard, the LORD's message came to me again.

The LORD, who made the earth, who formed it and set it in place, spoke to me. He whose name is the LORD said,

"Call to me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about.

...But I will heal this city and its people and restore them to health. I will show them abundant peace and security.

Bold and italic mine.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 2:44am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

well said Vincent!..His word will not return unto Him empty but will accomplish that which He desires and will breakforth in the thing where He sends it : )

a blessed new year to you too!

Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/28/2009 at 1:19pm

julie scott

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged Quote julie scott

LOL, each one of you that posted is correct in what you say. Each of us has something different to offer. Even the religious spirit that rears it head can be used as a teaching tool.  We can learn the motives of that spirit, we can learn how it manipulates those in whom it resides it. And we can learn how to call it out of a brother or sister. God has shown me so much lately about demonic spirits and how they control a persons behavior.  Now I see many people as victims in need of a tender touch and a mighty love. I really don't want to see any of our people here doubting that God loves them. That is why we must be so very careful with our words. If we say a word too harshly then it could send them into a tailspin and they may never embrace God again. I'm not saying that anyone was too harsh yet...I just fear that it may be heading in that direction. And when one explicitly states that they do not believe a word posted is from God...ouch!  That must hurt so deeply. We aren't to believe everything posted, yet we can refute it (if we feel we must) in a more gentle manner. I see people's very heart being attacked here. And that is unusual for OH.

Edited by julie scott on 12/28/2009 at 8:28am
View julie scott's Profile Search for other posts by julie scott
Vince Sucec

Posted: 12/28/2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Who is the Spirit of Prophecy?

Are the gifts of God for display? Are they to be displayed on our mantle?

"What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul?"

There is the outward appearence then there is the likeness. 

There are the gifts that are for display only - but they are still "gifts."

When something is for display only it loses its use-fullness.  

"If I have the gift of prophecy and know all mysteries and yet have not love - it profits me nothing."

Lets take the gifts off the shelf and pass them around ...  that is the only type that has value anyway ...

Edited by Vince Sucec on 12/28/2009 at 9:09am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version