Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy 24.9.09 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
lyn grainger

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/04/2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged Quote lyn grainger

I Am stripping My children back to fundamentals – knowing who they believe in and what they believe and why they believe it. Know this, I am building My church from the foundations, shoring up the cracks and walking through any holes to My destination – your heart. Believe that I am working for your good in every area of your lives. Though you are tossed, turned and spun around, so you don’t know where you are going, you are being lead to your destination – with Me for eternity. The areas of weakness are your strengths because there you totally depend on Me. Where you have problems is in your strengths – My ways are higher than yours and My thoughts are greater than your thoughts. I am teaching you to move as one – as an army with Me as the head and you as the Body. Christ is your leader and is directing the soldiers into the places and parts of the Body that you are to be. The eternal plan is unfolding and coming together. I see the end My children, you see the tunnel you are in, look upon Me as your light. The creator of the universe is taking you by the hand and leading you through to safety, taking as many of my creation as possible from the hand of the enemy. Evil is abounding throughout the earth, but to those in the light, the works of the Lord are more widespread and greater than you can image. Remember the plant does most of its growing and changing underground. The inner man is being strengthened and the outer man is reflecting My glory. See this time of trial as a fleeting moment in eternity and stand strong, facing your head to the Son. You are a co-heir of Christ and will rule and reign with Me. You are being prepared for the work ahead and for eternity. Do not waiver in the purpose. Do not faint but know that for those who trust in Me and faint not, the rewards in heaven are great. The pain you are experiencing now is training you, not illness, but circumstances where you have to stand strong and proclaim My name and authority. The evil one is polluting God’s precious creation with great sickness, decay and degradation. The heart of God is patient, but soon will be the coming of the Son of Man. Know how much I love you, know the weapons available to you, know the wiles of the evil one but above all else, know how much I love you and carry this in your heart. The plans that have been in My heart are coming to fruition and My loved ones are coming home. How I long for the day when we will be as one My beloved church. I died that you may live, and have peace in eternity, loving each other for ever.

View lyn grainger's Profile Search for other posts by lyn grainger

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version