Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 2010 Critical or Compromised - Jose Bosque Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/03/2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

2010 Critical or Compromised - Jose Bosque

If in fact we are living in the End times and the Lord's return is eminent then biblically we stand at the door of a great move of God. If we stand at the door of an unprecedented awakening of the Body of Christ then we also stand before an unprecedented release of the prophets and apostles who will call His Body back to Him.

Like a plane on the tarmac not being allowed to take off many prophets and apostles in the church today have been taxiing up and down the runway never being allowed to speak with freedom. For their efforts to cry out against a lukewarm church they have been castigated, despised, isolated and rejected because the message they bring is not a happy one.

A few of these prophets and apostles have become critical and as a result their message doesn't come out of a broken heart for the condition of the church anymore but out of a hurting heart that has not recovered from the abuse of the church. I know, I was there.

The greater number have become compromised and like a bird with its wings cut they flutter about under the thumb of their taskmaster (whoever they are trying to please). These prophets and apostles never speak up for fear of being rejected, the simple fact that their financials will suffer they have an immature desire to be liked. Some say they are proponents of God's love. Personally, I think the Bible begs for a better translation of the word love.

God is pleased with neither. We must return to the first prayer of the church in the book of Acts and ask the Lord for boldness to speak in the midst of persecution. There is no other plan. When the Lord chose to awaken His people in the Old Testament He always first released His prophets with uncompromising boldness. These men carried the respect and the fear of God wherever they went.

Samuel was feared, Elijah and Elisha were feared, Jeremiah and Haggai were feared, John the Baptist was feared, Our Lord Jesus was feared, Stephen the Martyr was feared, Paul was feared, and John ended up on the isle of Patmos for his well received messages. Church History is full of men like John Huss, Martin Luther, men and women that were burned at the stake or torn apart by lions because they would not tone it down. In our lifetime we have seen men like the late Leonard Ravenhill and David Wilkerson speaking things the church did not want to hear.

Next time you feel like God has something to say through you remember:

Behind all those smiles is a religious system that makes the Matrix look like a Girl Scout Movie. Speak up and watch their claws appear. You must decide. Whom do you serve and at what price? Who called you? What is the motive behind everything you do?

I have answered these difficult questions in my life. I chose with God's help to lose all to lose all to gain everything.

My Plan A for 2010

"I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen. "
Martin Luther

www.josebosque.com  1/3/2010

Edited by Moderator on 01/03/2010 at 2:18pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Tina Dean

Posted: 01/03/2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

"Some say they are proponents of God's love. Personally, I think the Bible begs for a better translation of the word love.

God is pleased with neither. We must return to the first prayer of the church in the book of Acts and ask the Lord for boldness to speak in the midst of persecution. There is no other plan. When the Lord chose to awaken His people in the Old Testament He always first released His prophets with uncompromising boldness." (end of quotes)

Absolutely, AMEN!!

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/03/2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:
Behind all those smiles is a religious system that makes the Matrix look like a Girl Scout Movie. Speak up and watch their claws appear. You must decide. Whom do you serve and at what price? Who called you? What is the motive behind everything you do?

Things are going to be different in this phase.  Yes, many will be persecuted, but many who are sent out are going to be untouchable.  Their assignments are of such a nature that no one will be able to stop them until their assignments are completed.   You saw that with Elijah and Peter - in one case, the Lord immediately judged those who came against him (2 Kings 1) and in Peter's case, he was miraculously released from prison.  (Acts 12).  This is because during this phase the Spirit of Religion and the Spirit of Jezebel (control) is going to be completely driven out of the Body of Christ, and men controlled by those spirits will not be able to succeed in keeping this from occurring.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version