VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Anti-Matter Dream - Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/04/2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

Monday, January 4, 2010

I was dreaming of being taken down through a tunnel by these angels. We came to a place where anti-matter dwells, they told me. Anti-matter? This is what I was given to understand, and they showed me things I didn’t understand, but they showed me them in ways that my mind could perceive their facts. I still don’t know the purposes, but God alone knows what they are and what they will be.

I saw many areas down below as we passed through the tunnel to a whole different reality or place. There were many areas, or rooms, or separations, where different types of anti-matter dwelled or where they resided in their individual states.

In one place, I saw fire with no heat. It was real flames, but with no heat of it’s own. It seemed like it had no energy or life in it to produce warmth, I thought to myself. How can energy not produce heat or energy? How can fire be opposite from itself?

In another place I saw wind blowing but it had no voice. I don’t know how I could see the wind, but I could. It was a wonder, and I thought, how can I perceive it even if it has no voice or sound? Yet, I could. I knew it was moving and that it was there even though it had no sound. It was like it’s existence and it’s reality flowed in a different way down here.

In another place, I saw water that looked like it had no substance, or quality. It is hard to describe what I saw. It was hard to put it into words, as I don’t have a scientific background or a learning base to measure these things with. But this water, seemed only a shadow of the true water we use on earth. It was like it was it’s opposite down here. It seemed flat and lifeless, like it’s molecules were not correctly put together.

In another place, I saw light that was not bending, refracting, reflecting, or anything. It just seemed to be there. It was not the same light that we have in our daily lives, it seemed to be different in it’s substance too. It felt empty to me as I looked around in it. It felt like empty light. I don’t even know if that is possible. But I am trying to relate what I saw. I felt alone and cold here. We moved on to other areas.

http://www.intheimageofhisglory.com/1973.html

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 01/06/2010 at 9:44am
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
julie scott

Posted: 01/04/2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged Quote julie scott

This makes me think of a picture negative.
View julie scott's Profile Search for other posts by julie scott
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Wayne -

Very important dream. The lord is like True North - literally.

True North is like a melding of the physical (science and the proper order for understanding, the proper order being knowledge based upon authority) and the spiritual ~ this understanding melts away our superstitions - and because True North reveals the proper order - it also melts away our biases.

First Einstein saw a wheel in the sky and then his E=Mc2 revelation began ... :)

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/05/2010 at 7:35am

Dave Spencer

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Anti-things-that-matter-now.

"I saw many areas down below as we passed through the tunnel to a whole different reality or place. There were many areas, or rooms, or separations, where different types of anti-matter dwelled or where they resided in their individual states."

anti-unity.

"In one place, I saw fire with no heat. It was real flames, but with no heat of it’s own. It seemed like it had no energy or life in it to produce warmth, I thought to myself. How can energy not produce heat or energy? How can fire be opposite from itself?"

anti-empowering by the Spirit; fire that has no ability to burn and purify, to give life, to restore life to those out in the cold.

"In another place I saw wind blowing but it had no voice. I don’t know how I could see the wind, but I could. It was a wonder, and I thought, how can I perceive it even if it has no voice or sound? Yet, I could. I knew it was moving and that it was there even though it had no sound. It was like it’s existence and it’s reality flowed in a different way down here."

anti-Holy Spirit; a lifeless spirit faking the glory of the Holy Spirit; a spirit that now is unable to speak Life.

"In another place, I saw water that looked like it had no substance, or quality. It is hard to describe what I saw. It was hard to put it into words, as I don’t have a scientific background or a learning base to measure these things with. But this water, seemed only a shadow of the true water we use on earth. It was like it was it’s opposite down here. It seemed flat and lifeless, like it’s molecules were not correctly put together."

anti-Water of Life.

"In another place, I saw light that was not bending, refracting, reflecting, or anything. It just seemed to be there. It was not the same light that we have in our daily lives, it seemed to be different in it’s substance too. It felt empty to me as I looked around in it. It felt like empty light. I don’t even know if that is possible. But I am trying to relate what I saw. I felt alone and cold here. We moved on to other areas."

anti-revelation of the Christ Spirit 'moving among the candlesticks' today(see this link for the real thing).
In short, the yesterday church.

"But I am trying to relate what I saw. I felt alone and cold here. We moved on to other areas."

Good move!! 

Behold, I am making all things new!

Growing in Christ's Louth (Love-Truth),
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 01/05/2010 at 8:17am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Julie ~ "... a picture negative ..."

is like a pole ... :)

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/05/2010 at 9:55am

Tina Dean

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

This is what Susan has below that word, which might help some a whole lot......like me lol.

Wikipedia:

In particle physics, antimatter is the extension of the concept of the antiparticle to matter, where antimatter is composed of antiparticles in the same way that normal matter is composed of particles. For example, an antielectron (a positron, an electron with a positive charge) and an antiproton (a proton with a negative charge) could form an antihydrogen atom in the same way that an electron and a proton form a normal matter hydrogen atom. Furthermore, mixing matter and antimatter would lead to the annihilation of both in the same way that mixing antiparticles and particles does, thus giving rise to high-energy photons (gamma rays) or other particle–antiparticle pairs.

There is considerable speculation as to why the observable universe is apparently almost entirely matter, whether there exist other places that are almost entirely antimatter instead, and what might be possible if antimatter could be harnessed, but at this time the apparent asymmetry of matter and antimatter in the visible universe is one of the greatest unsolved problems in physics. The process by which this asymmetry between particles and antiparticles developed is called baryogenesis.

Almost all matter observable from the Earth seems to be made of matter rather than antimatter. Many scientists believe that this preponderance of matter over antimatter (known as baryon asymmetry) is the result of an imbalance in the production of matter and antimatter particles in the early universe, in a process called baryogenesis. If antimatter-dominated regions of space existed, the gamma rays produced in annihilation reactions along the boundary between matter and antimatter regions would be detectable. The amount of matter presently observable in the universe only requires an imbalance in the early universe on the order of one extra matter particle per billion matter-antimatter particle pairs.

Antiparticles are created everywhere in the universe where high-energy particle collisions take place. High-energy cosmic rays impacting Earth's atmosphere (or any other matter in the solar system) produce minute quantities of antimatter in the resulting particle jets, which are immediately annihilated by contact with nearby matter. It may similarly be produced in regions like the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and other galaxies, where very energetic celestial events occur (principally the interaction of relativistic jets with the interstellar medium). The presence of the resulting antimatter is detectable by the gamma rays produced when positrons annihilate with nearby matter. The gamma rays' frequency and wavelength indicate that each carries 511 keV of energy (i.e. the rest mass of an electron or positron multiplied by c2).

Recent observations by the European Space Agency's INTEGRAL (International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory) satellite may explain the origin of a giant cloud of antimatter surrounding the galactic center. The observations show that the cloud is asymmetrical and matches the pattern of X-ray binaries, binary star systems containing black holes or neutron stars, mostly on one side of the galactic center. While the mechanism is not fully understood, it is likely to involve the production of electron-positron pairs, as ordinary matter gains tremendous energy while falling into a stellar remnant.

Antimatter may exist in relatively large amounts in far away galaxies due to cosmic inflation in the primordial time of the universe. NASA is trying to determine if this is true by looking for X-ray and gamma ray signatures of annihilation events in colliding superclusters.

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Does anyone know where she posts or does she have a website?

Tina Dean

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

www.intheimageofhisglory.com  

Edited by Tina Dean on 01/05/2010 at 12:16pm

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

thanks

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

anti-unity - Ecumenicalism - counterfeit unit - not based on the Love of Christ but the efforts of man  Total acceptance of SIN and the sinner for the sake of diversity.  An abomination counterfeit of the upper room.

anti-empowering - counterfeit anointing - using the worlds method of stirring up people instead of Holy Spirit Anointing stirring up hearts.  The AMWAY school of motivation.  Emotionalism instead of joy, enthusiasm of the encyclopedia door to door salesmen huddle without the true zeal that comes from Love.

anti-Holy Spirit - the spirit of religion which is the spirit of legalism.  As much life as a sepulchre.  It attempts to reproduce after its kind, like a cancer in the body of Christ, sucking life and resources away from healthy cells, changing healthy to cancerous. No life in and of itself.

anti-Water of Life - the Word without the spirit combined with the teachings of man, psychology being taught from the pulpit, most of which is doctrines of demons, whispered to Sigmund Freud during his cocaine induced stupors, "christianized" by replacing key words with their christian equivalent, producing a frankenstein of various parts that appears to be alive but is a mockery of the Life-giving words of Jesus..  Pastors are handing out the empty nutrition of the Prodigal Son's bean shells to people starving for real food.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 01/05/2010 at 7:37pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Yes true - however I believe it is also a conundrum ~ the question that kept arising for Susan was how could this be possible? It is an illustration of opposites - the Anti .

I believe it was an illustration of what happens when WE see things in poles. The tunnel was going into the human heart - things under the surface. 

Blessings,

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/05/2010 at 7:47pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/05/2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"Today's hollow programs, prayerlessness, and preaching of a false Gospel of CHEAP grace in many places will not prepare believers for the coming revival of glory or storm of darkness." Mike Bickel

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

portion from Susan's dream : "I saw many areas down below as we passed through the tunnel to a whole different reality or place. There were many areas, or rooms, or separations, where different types of anti-matter dwelled or where they resided in their individual states. "

Vince wrote: "The tunnel was going into the human heart - things under the surface. "

the revealing of the depth of the adamic nature..within the soul. in the revealing of anti-matter, anti-Christ..is his unseating. his seating is deep..but He takes us there to see..the `me'..that He might fill every area. He completes, makes whole. it is a very intimate...into-me-see ..journey.. full of Love, that lifts up and out and into His Life, His Light.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Mandy Gay

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Yes, this also spoke to me of the inner world.  For example, in the inner working of the Spirit we do not experience the natural heat of the fire that we are accustomed to feeling in the outer/natural realm... but the fire, nevertheless, is working to separate and burn away impurities.  I think this is a redirecting of focus from what is seen/felt/heard in the natural realm, to the working of the Spirit in the inner realm.

Dave Spencer

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Now I get what you all are saying. The 'poles' are like the 'ying-yang' thing from the oriental mindset where they are supposed to balance each other.  But that is only the adamic, natural man.  But even that can be mystical;i.e., new age (old age really).

But the Christ Spirit within and without is destroying the 'south pole' in His children - the natural mindset.  That is, we can still remember, at times, what our 'south pole' is/was like but it no longer has any power/energy to rule us - it is no longer real - just a cold, distant memory.  Way to go, Jesus!

We are becoming very unnatural (supernatural, yes, even unbalanced) because in our new magnetic world, 'likes' do attract (Christ within to Christ without becoming one) but opposites can either attract or repel ('to those who are being saved we are the fragrance of Life but to those who are perishing we are stench of death').  One could even say that those who are being saved are of the same pole as us in God's all-knowing of the 'future', they just don't know it yet!  So I guess they are not an opposite after all, they (and even our new, changing spirit man) just haven't got the Head (Christ) on right yet! (i.e., Kathy's post: old head = dead and stinky,  new head = praising God).  But through God's Grace in Jesus, we will, one way or another.

Behold the severity and the mercy of God through Christ!

Growing in Christ's Louth (Love-Truth),
Dave

Edited by Dave Spencer on 01/06/2010 at 8:02am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Hello all ~

I think a good way to understand it is the illustrations being the letter of the law without the Spirit ... the anti is the ultimate legalist ... 

fire with no heat

wind blowing but it had no voice

water that looked like it had no substance, or quality

light that was not bending, refracting, reflecting, or anything

How can these things be? They can only exist as apart from the real ... notice the things were fire, they were wind, water and light. A profound conundrum.

What is a lie ? Can I lie be verified ? Can a lie take The Stand and swear to tell the whole truth ?  

So it is the nature of the separation - that give the lie its "power."

Good and Evil can be used to accuse anyone at anytime and "technically" the accusation would be "correct."

That is why it is what comes out of the (inner man) heart that truly condemns a person  ...

A pole deals only in reflections - outward appearences ...

Blessings,

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/06/2010 at 12:33pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Religion offers cardboard pictures of food and water to starving people.

Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Hmmmm ... Amen Jeff ... interesting

Edited by Vince Sucec on 01/06/2010 at 12:41pm

Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Jeffrey ~ "Religion offers cardboard pictures of food and water to starving people."

Pondering ~ To be filled then would be the opposite of Religion - hmmmm ... "The substance of things hoped for."

Vince Sucec

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

So the law made us aware of our hunger - our NEED.

So the "Fufillment" of the law then is TO BE FULFILLED. The bread of Life ... broken for us ... wow.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/06/2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Dave, yes..He will be Head in every area of the soul-life..which mean He governs  and yeah, He definitely is not fluff with no stuff..no substance, no Life 

there is a coming into union..the spirit and soul made one in One..Christ Jesus is then fleshed out. which is to mean..His Character, His Nature   and that by Holy Spirit.

much Love all,

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version