Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: 2010: America, Economy, & The Church - Cindy deVille Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/15/2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

January 15, 2010

As we enter a new decade and a New Year, many are seeking to hear what the Spirit of God would say to His Church and to America. Who can tell us with accuracy what is about to be? What truly stands before us individually, as a Church, and as a Nation? Will there be famine and war? Or, will there be prosperity, and will God restore?

I completely love the Word of God because it is a rock, a more sure word of Prophecy. On it we can always trust and rely. Psalms 12:6 tells us that “The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.” It is good to know that God does everything by the book, and is watching over His Word to perform it in the earth (Isaiah 55:11).

As we start this New Year, we have many things to share with you. There are exciting things God is getting ready to do. January has been a time of prayer and fasting for us, and as we have sought God’s heart, He has spoken to us regarding America, the Economy, and the Church. We humbly share these things with you, and ask that you read each one prayerfully – always using His holy written Word as your guide.

First, we'd like to start by sharing this prophecy about America. As God gave this to me, I wept deeply, knowing that He was speaking, and knowing that He alone has the power to fulfill His Word.

AMERICA

Prophecy: 2010, A Defining Year for America
January 12, 2010 – Cindy deVille

"I have heard your cries for mercy, and I have stayed My hand.
I have extended My mercy to you and to your land.
And, as you enter 2010, My passionate cry goes out to you once again!
Turn from your sin America and your wicked ways, turn back to Me, Repent and Pray!

For this will be a defining year for you.
For what I am about to do.
I shall send forth such a loud cry across this land.
It will be a cry for Repentance,
A cry for justice,
A cry that cannot be ignored or denied.
For this will be the cry of My Spirit and hearts will be pierced and all will hear it!

America, I cannot let you die, for I am hearing the cries of My people.
They are crying out for you, and I must act.
It is the prayers of the righteous, they are fervent and intense.
I cannot let you go America,
I will turn you once again.
I will turn you back to Me,
For I have the power to bring a nation to its knees.
Now, watch Me, as I prepare to show you My glory!

For Old Glory will see a New Glory!"
(Many have referred to the US flag as "Old Glory")

"As America returns to Me, I will restore her economy.
As She returns to Me, I will restore her economy.
I will calm the storms.
I will bless her land.
If she will turn to Me once again."

This cry continues from the word "America, America!" A Prophetic Warning & Cry, (Dec. 07).

I Can Still Hear His Cry!
God has not changed His mind, as I can still hear His cry for America to repent and turn back to Him. In His great love and because of the cries for mercy, God has stayed His hand, and held back the full force of His judgments, on our land. God is purely giving our nation TIME, time to repent and turn back to Him, so He can show us His goodness and fully restore our land.

THE ECONOMY

Recovery or Crash?
Some believe we are on the verge of an economic recovery, but whether America recovers this year, or not, it will be determined by her response to God's cry for repentance. God will begin to heal our land when America turns back to Him, beginning with the Church (2 Chronicles. 7:14).

"But if she [America] does not repent and turn, she will see My judgment.
And it MUST begin – Repentance Must begin with My Church.
Must begin with the Leaders in My house."
From "America Has A Decision To Make", May, 2008

Many people have been wanting to know what is really going on with our economy, is it truly recovering? A few weeks before God gave me the following word I had read an article on a major news website and they were saying our government has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at this economy to prop it up and to keep it going, is there anything else they can do? As I prayed I believe God allowed me to see just how weak this economy is, and the severity of the situation. The media in many ways has worked hard to paint a picture of recovery, but God sees all things and knows what goes on behind the scenes.

Prophecy: Economy – Just One Straw.
January 13, 2010 – Cindy deVille

"I see, I see, I see the economy, I see.
It is weak, it is weak, it is weak.
(God speaking this 3 times, we believe denotes the severity of the weakness)

It would take but one straw – one – to break the camel's back.
But I'm holding, I'm holding, I'm holding that one straw back.
One straw – would bring this nation to poverty and lack.
And the nations of the world thrown.... (major affect on other economies)
but I, I, I am holding it back, say the Lord.

I am giving them time to come to Me, to come to Me.
I am the ONLY answer.
I AM their only hope.

They have not yet turned to Me.
But in 2010 I will open up their eyes to see.
That their only hope will be found in Me."

God is giving America TIME to repent, and we as the Church must move quickly in the window of time, before God lifts His hand completely, and it all comes crashing down. This is why we are preparing the coming "Pray America, Pray!" campaign (see below).

A Call For Repentance – God Needs A Voice
As God's people, we have prayed and we have cried out for mercy! But, the time must come, when a voice like that of John the Baptist rises up across the land, and cries out for a nation to repent. Although many, even in the church may reject this idea, it is the way God chooses to move. People must know the truth, and the truth will set them free! We must speak the truth, in love!

It seems we have become a Church that has little to NO BACKBONE! We fear man, but we do not fear God! This is why we have become impotent. Have we come to love ourselves and our reputations far more than we love the lost and those who are racing towards an eternal hell. We MUST tell them the truth! America must repent and turn back to God!

2010: "Pray, America, Pray!" Campaign
We believe that in 2010 God will move upon this nation by the power of His Spirit and will bring her to massive repentance that will usher in a great visitation, awakening, and eventual reformation. See "A Great Visitation"

Therefore, we ask you to pray with us as we prepare to launch this campaign to call America and the Church to repentance and prayer. This campaign must be bathed in prayer. It will be a work by His Spirit, saturated with the passion and love of God. We believe God will pour forth through this campaign in such a way that even the hardest heart will be unable to resist God's compassionate cry! More details will be forthcoming as we prepare to launch. See previous article: "Pray America! Pray! Movement..."

THE CHURCH

America and the Glorious Church
As we've mentioned before, we believe the condition of our government and our nation, is a direct reflection of the overall condition of the Church in America. The Spiritual leaders of our land are the gatekeepers, and will stand before God, accountable as to the condition of His Church and we believe ultimately the nation. The Church is called to be salt and light, and should be influencing and impacting the nation, calling her to righteousness and raising up a standard before her.

God has called the Church to influence the culture, but we have allowed the culture to instead influence the Church. We believe this is because for the most part in the past the Church has been prayerless. But, God has been changing this and His house will once again become a house of prayer!

Times Will Intensify
Times once again will intensify in the earth (see previous "Days of Wonder, Days of Dread"), but at the same time God will purify, purify His Church. As we move into 2010, we believe God will continue to do a deep cleansing and purifying work. The Church in America can no longer be a house of compromise, sin, and disgrace. We believe God will intensify His work especially with the leaders, the Five-fold ministry. God is completely committed to seeing His Church rise up and be glorious in the earth, and we believe this is a year of great turning for the Church!

Prophecy: 2010, A Call to Church Leaders
January 13, 2010 – Cindy deVille

"There will be great focus upon the Leaders in My house.
I, by My Spirit, will call them to repentance and purity.
There will be a call for greater accountability.
They will know that they stand accountable before Me.
For the Leaders in My House,
I will call them to repentance
I will call them to purity.

Tell them in 2010....
They must draw near and come closer to Me,
For I must be their only security.
For many have put confidence in man.
And what they can do for them.
They have not put their confidence in Me.
For many do not truly know Me.
For I must be their only security.
Then can they walk with confidence and surety.

For I am calling them to higher levels – to Purity.
They must be pure before Me, or I cannot use them in these days,
For they will be swept away.
Only that which is pure, will be able to stand the test of these times.
Pure in heart.
Pure in life
Pure in mind.
Purely Mine.
Set apart and separated unto Me.
These are the Leaders that I will have in My Church.

So as we move in to 2010,
I will begin, a great work in the leaders of My house.
And those who will not cooperate with Me,
I will need to release from their positions of authority.

For I am the head of My Church,
And I am building her, and preparing her, to be glorious in the earth.
I will not allow anything to stop Me.
For this is what I have decreed, says the Lord."

Note: In the weeks to come we will be speaking specially to the Leaders, the Five-Fold Ministry.

God's House of Prayer – Acceleration
Jesus said "My house shall be called the house of prayer." Mark 11:17. We believe this year there will be an acceleration, and God will be raising up Houses of Prayer everywhere in our nation. We believe most of these will be inside of existing churches, but some will be created specifically as Houses of Prayer. Every GREAT MOVE of God has been proceeded by GREAT PRAYER. So God is on the move and up to something great. We each need to obey and take our place as He unfolds His plan.

shekinahtoday.org

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 01/15/2010 at 9:36am
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version