Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Peter Wagner and Cindy Jacobs Issue ACPE Council’s Word of the Lord for 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Joan Newland

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/21/2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged Quote Joan Newland

No Highlighting is mine except the Blue sentence
======================================================

C. Peter Wagner, Cindy Jacobs, Harry Jackson, Bishop Bill Hamon, Will Ford, Sharon Stone, and many more:
Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders (ACPE): Word of the Lord for 2010

This is the word given through a compilation of the prophetic releases and consensus of the ACPE. Some of the members include: Bishop Bill Hamon, Sam Brassfield, Harry Jackson, Rick Ridings, Greg Black, Will Ford, Mike Jacobs, Peter Wagner, Mary Glazier, Sharon Stone, Cindy Jacobs, John Sanford, Beth Alves, Gwen Shaw, and Doris Wagner (pictured below).

Members of the ACPE

There are differing variables that can affect the timing and/or coming to pass of these words:

1. All prophecy not contained in Scripture is conditional.
2. The timing of when the prophecy comes to pass may occur over a longer period of time than one calendar year. Some take many years to fulfill.
3. It is possible that prophetic warnings will cause either the person or nation to repent and so turn away the judgment prophesied. Biblically, this happened when Jonah prophesied to Nineveh and the city repented, causing God to relent.

Key Scripture Passage for 2010

Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14 NKJV

2010 is the year in which we will win. This is a year to triumph in Christ and diffuse the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

2010 is the year to wake up. It is time to wake up and see both what the enemy is trying to do and what God wants to do through us. This is a year when God will help us "see" in a supernatural way those things that we have felt like we could not understand.

The Year of the Wind

2010 will be a year of the wind. There is a new Pentecost about to be poured out upon His people who are hungering for more of Him. The wind of the Holy Spirit is going to blow us in the right direction and into the place that God wants us to be. We will see glorious manifestations of His divine power with signs and wonders.

Many nations will feel the impact of this mighty wind. Indonesia will once again be swept over by the Holy Spirit, along with Thailand, Poland, North Korea, South Korea, and the United Kingdom. Alaska will see a move of the Holy Spirit among the Native Alaskans.

New wells of revival will break out and many will drink from the wells of salvation.

Many will teach on the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We are going to need to see them all function in the Church in this day to fulfill our mission.

We will see a special increase of the word of wisdom. The word of wisdom is supernatural insight into what to do that will secure our future. The manifestation of this gift will be such that from one moment to the next we will have the plan or "road-map" on what we are to do for our future.

Third Great Awakening

We believe that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that came on November 11, 2009, in Kansas City signaled the beginning of a Third Great Awakening that we prophesied would come to America and the world. November 11th was the day that the Pilgrims made covenant with God in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Many intercessors across the nation are crying out to God for the nation to once again become "a city set on a hill." If we continue to pray and call out to God, the nation will shift.

Evangelism

Many churches will wake up and evangelize the lost in their cities and nations. Thousands will be swept into the Kingdom through new "power evangelism" movements where people are supernaturally shown that God is real.

Churches who haven't baptized in years will begin to see many people come to Christ. Dead churches will become resurrected under the fire and power of the Holy Spirit's working and many lost will be swept into the Kingdom of God.

Breaking Debt Cycles

Key Scripture passage:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me
to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed.
Luke 4:18 NKJV

We felt that the Lord had given us an "eye of the storm" time period to get out of debt. In fact, as we discussed the many prophetic warnings about a second economic shaking, we felt that the Lord in His mercy had extended a period of grace to His people because many were not ready for another shaking.

Supernatural ability to get out of debt is being released. If you will start paying your debts, even in very small amounts, God will supernaturally get behind your efforts and help you get out of debt.

Eradication of Systemic Poverty

It is time to fulfill the first message that Jesus preached and bring justice to the poor. God spoke to us about social justice missionaries who are called to help eliminate systemic poverty. There is a marriage of righteousness and justice, and God will raise up those who are called to fight such issues as human trafficking as well as poverty.

The call will marry its mandate to win the lost to its justice mandate. Churches will begin to model taking care of the poor in their midst, as well as putting systems into place to help teach their people how to get out of debt.

Clash of Kingdoms

Just as the year before, the Lord spoke to us about the great "clash of kingdoms" taking place around the world—the Kingdom of God and the empire-building spirit of Islam. Satan is on the march to build empires.

Be aware and watch and see what is around you. Home-grown terrorism will be on the rise. There is a move toward "civilization Jihad" around the globe in countries that have democratic rule.

Judgment and Testing

Key Scripture passage:

So Daniel said to the steward whom the chief of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, "Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink. Then let our appearance be examined before you, and the appearance of the young men who eat the portion of the king's delicacies; and as you see fit, so deal with your servants."

So he consented with them in this matter, and tested them ten days. And at the end of ten days their features appeared better and fatter in flesh than all the young men who ate the portion of the king's delicacies. Daniel 1:11-16 NKJV

Daniel and his friends were tested for 10 days, and then they had favor with the King. They were found to be 10 times better than the others. This will happen for those who are faithful to stand in times of testing. In the end, you will rise above all the others and advance.

Nehemiah

Ten times words were spoken to stop Nehemiah's work on the wall. Do not be intimidated by the seeming onslaught of the evil one. Finish the task that God has put before you. God spoke to us over and over in our meeting that we are not to be intimidated in the coming season of conflict and testing.

Worship Activism

Key Scripture passage:

And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed those who should sing to the LORD, and who should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army and were saying: "Praise the LORD, for His mercy endures forever."

Now when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushes against the people of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah; and they were defeated. For the people of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of Mount Seir to utterly kill and destroy them. And when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, they helped to destroy one another. 2 Chronicles 20:21-23 NKJV

We will win through worship. It is the key to triumph! There is a marriage of worship and activism taking place where, just as in the days of Martin Luther King, Jr., the Church will march and sing.

New battle hymns will be written along the lines of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." His Truth is Marching On, and there is a call for biblical truth through worship.

Worship will break open the heavens, and young people will heed the call to be "musicianaries" and go to the ends of the earth to start 24/7 houses of worship.

Great joy will break out in the midst of worship as God "laughs" at His enemies through His people (Psalm 2, Psalm 149).

Great Conflict

For each Kingdom advance this year we will see the enemy "pushing back" and stirring up conflict around us. Do not be afraid of confrontation and conflict. Fight intimidation. Run toward the Goliaths in your life and remember that you are called to triumph in this year.

Activism will manifest as new armies of the Lord are being raised up. Find your place and let your voice be heard.

Over the next years in the United States there will be a new third political party that will arise. The Lord is preparing His leadership for this party that will come out of the citizens of the United States groaning under the corruption of the old guard. Many leaders are being tested and tried in the fire right now who will take leadership in due time, for it will begin not so much as a political party but a movement. The movement will become a party in time.

Season of Transition

This is a season of transition for the Body of Christ. For the United States, it will be a time of transition for either good or evil. The nation is on the "cusp" of it remaining a civilization as we know it. It is up to this generation to see it go back to the original vision of our founders. A woman has to dilate to ten centimeters to give birth. The years 2010 and beyond will be a time of intense pressure, but will result in the birthing of many new things.

God is also going to rearrange His people for the coming days' work. There are some who will make sudden geographic moves. Others will transition in their jobs and careers. There will be special grace poured out upon those who are obedient to allow God to reposition His troops. For those who are not making a move but are seeing people that you love make changes, God will also help you transition into this new season and send new help for you.

Transition into the new season, get your vision and house in order. Make sure that you are properly aligned for the new battles ahead.

Be Prepared

Key Scriptures passages:

Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13)
Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30)

Rearrange and "right-size" for victories and breakthroughs. Become more focused in your core purpose. Live a simpler life. Do not "hoard" what another person can use. This is the time to share and take care of each other. Make sure that the Body of Christ can arise with the call of the Bridegroom, as the five virgins who were ready.

We must begin to think more as a community than simply individualistically. Put your house in order and arrange for the next season. Mobility is the key in the Kingdom today. Many that are not "right-sized" will see the loss of buildings, lands, etc. If this has happened to you, God will help you begin again.

There is a season of pruning for growth. The pruning can, and at times will, seem painful, but trust that God is working all things together for your good.

Submitted by Cindy Jacobs on behalf of the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders

Cindy Jacobs
Generals International
Email: generals@generals.org

http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8413

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/21/2010 at 7:07am
View Joan Newland's Profile Search for other posts by Joan Newland
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/21/2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:
Third Great Awakening

We believe that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that came on November 11, 2009, in Kansas City signaled the beginning of a Third Great Awakening that we prophesied would come to America and the world. November 11th was the day that the Pilgrims made covenant with God in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Many intercessors across the nation are crying out to God for the nation to once again become "a city set on a hill." If we continue to pray and call out to God, the nation will shift."

This confirms what He showed me about the Nationwide Revival.  I was reading about the First Great Awakening yesterday lol

Quote:

We will win through worship. It is the key to triumph! There is a marriage of worship and activism taking place where, just as in the days of Martin Luther King, Jr., the Church will march and sing.

New battle hymns will be written along the lines of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." His Truth is Marching On, and there is a call for biblical truth through worship.

Worship will break open the heavens, and young people will heed the call to be "musicianaries" and go to the ends of the earth to start 24/7 houses of worship.

This confirms what He showed me about the restoration of David's Tabernacle

VERY INTERESTING.

I agree it is the year of wind but I also think this year is the year of SHAKING.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 01/21/2010 at 6:34am

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Gene Redlin

Posted: 01/21/2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

OK, I'm about to get in trouble here.  I read and re-read this prophecy and came away with a sense that there was nothing here.  It seemed to be fortune cookie content to me.  General. Sweeping.  Empty.  Without actual content.  What we used to call in the old church a prophecy of "Look neither to the right nor the left". 

As I considered wheter to say something or not I was restrained by admiration and respect for these historically great men and women of God in the Prophetic.  They have led the way.  BUT, when I saw this I wondered.  Who led them into this amalgam of nothing?

I think I get it.  I don't see any evidence of there being a committee of Prophets anywhere in the Word of God.  Espcially one as pompously self-titled as the Apostolic Council of Prophetic Elders.  Yes a good Prebretary of Elders or Prophets is good.  One feeds off another. One sparks another. Even here on Open Heaven I see this.   I have  been a part of Prophetic Presbyteries.  They are great.  This was not that.

But I'm afraid this whole thing is so weak and so obviously committee driven as to be denuded of any anointing.  The old saw was that an elephant was a horse designed by committee.  It's true when you read this. 

I wondered what the Lord wanted to say that was voted down in these committee meetings.  From what I read, very little of the word of the Lord made the trip.

Please don't be angry with me.  As I read the word of God there is a need for the prophets to read, consider and judge a word give if it be true or not. I just did.
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 01/21/2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

You are exactly right in many ways.  Those "in leadership" now will not be those who will be leaders in what He is now starting.  They spoke "generally" about a nationwide revival and "generally" about the restoration of the Davidic Tabernacle of Worship which DOES agree with what he showed me but He also showed me where it would start and that the restoration of the Davidic Tabernacle would be key to each city being shaken.  I do not know if He showed one or more of them specifics and they "voted" to not include them or what.  There is also a European Committee which came out with something even MORE generic that made not even the general statements we saw in the above.

The people He will use the most in what He is now doing are those who will be anonymous and "outside" of the current system.  Out of respect for the anointing I will not say more about the committee, but what He is now doing is so new and does not fit into any current paradigms that many currently in authority will not even SEE it until it is fully manifest.

Here are the two messages I received:

(by the way, a group of us were led tonight to go to a hill overlooking Austin and Speak to it)

Austin, Texas is about to be shaken by the Power of God

During one of these spontaneous extended meetings at IHOP, one of the leaders turned to the camera, looked into it and said--"AUSTIN, Texas, you are next!!" -- Bob Long, of the Texas Apostolic Prophetic Network

"I am about to shake Austin, Texas like I have never shaken a city before.  What I am about to do in Austin will far exceed Azusa Street, Brownville, Lakewood, and even the New England revivals of the past - combined.  For I have ordained the shaking of the United States to begin in Austin and spread throughout the nation as a wildfire.  Church as you know it is about to end.  Worship as you know it is about to change.  Witnessing as you know it is about to become something you have never seen before.  For I am going to save the United States.  Every prayer that has been prayed for the United States, from the time of the Pilgrims to the present day, will be answered in your generation.  The enemy's grip on this country will be broken.  Every evil spirit over every major city in the United States will be pulled down.  My Glory will be visible over Austin and many other major cities at night.  Heavenly Worship will continuously rise from every city in the United States.  The industries of evil will cease their operations.  Los Angeles will be a city that broadcasts My Word instead of the enemies perversion.  San Francisco will be a city of Holiness.  New York will be a city of Hope.  Chicago will be a city of Righteous Government.  Detroit will be a city of My Prosperity.  Las Vegas will be a city of Prayer.  Dallas will be a city of Giving and Blessing.  Houston will be a city of Racial Unity.   Cleveland will be a city of Rejoicing.  Miami and Philadelphia will be cities of Love.  Washington, DC will be a city of Honor and Righteous Government.

But Austin will be My  Prophetic city, and many prophets will be sent out from there to speak the Words from My Throne.  For this is the Day the United States returns to being a Light on the Hill, and from there I will send forth the Greatest Missionary movement ever seen on the face of the earth.  She has been a force of military power, now she will be a force of spiritual power, for My Bride will pray prayers from the United States that will cause strongholds all over the world to fall as I make the enemies of My Son His footstool.

To My Church in the United States - I am restoring Her to what I meant for Her to be.  The ways of man are over.  The political  spirit in My Church turns my stomach.  The religious spirit in My Church causes My Anger to grow.  So you in the Church in America must now decide which way you want to go.  You must choose.  Will you seek the honor that comes from man, or the Honor that comes from Me.  For My Bride will be adorned with My Glory, and in My Church it will be on earth as it is in Heaven, and you must decide if you will follow My Son or the world this day.  For I am restoring Heavenly Order to My Bride, and the ways of man will no longer stand.  Ananias and Sapphira will no longer feel comfortable in your churches.  And those who will be held accountable are those who operate in the five fold ministry.  The Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists and Teachers will need to seek my face and repent of any sins they now harbor.  For I am a Holy God, and My Glory will cover the face of the earth, and I am restoring Heavenly Order to My Bride, because I will display My Power on the earth as never been seen, so all will know that I am God, and that I gave My Son for their salvation.  For these are the days just before My Return, and My Bride must make herself ready.  My Bride must become full of My Word, because My Word cleansed from the World, and when I am done, She will shine with My Glory, and millions will see it and be saved.

I am restoring the Tabernacle of David

"I am restoring the tabernacle of David.  Everything will flow as Worship rises.  For I have ordained that I will inhabit the praises of My People.  The Tabernacle of Praise establishes the Heavenly Atmosphere in the earthly realm, and I will do many mighty works as My People worship me with all their hearts.  In every major city I am establishing 24 hour worship, and when that worship is established, I will unseat the evil spirits over those cities, and then millions will be saved as the veil is lifted and My Glory becomes visible.   For I am establishing the Heavenly Pattern in the earthly realm.  For as My People become full of the Word of Heaven, the Spirit of Heaven will lead them to flow in the Worship of Heaven.  Heaven will become manifest in the earthly realm in every major city, and every sick person in My Body will be healed, because there are no sick in Heaven.  Millions will see this and rejoice.  For this is the generation My Glory becomes visible and where My Glory is, Restoration is.  All the enemy has stolen will be Restored, and My Glory will cover the face of the earth"

"As My People become full of My Word, their hearts and eyes will be focused on Heaven.  So the Heavenly pattern will be manifest in the Earthly realm.  Worship shall be on earth as it is in Heaven.  Praise shall be on Earth as it is in Heaven.  Fellowship shall be in earth as it is in Heaven.  For this is the day what is in Heaven shall be manifest in the Earth realm, and My People will see it and rejoice."

All the messages that the Lord gave me can be found at http://jkstexas.wordpress.com

Heidi Baker was ALSO given a word about Texas, in 2007

http://www.convergencechurch.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=M FxDrIzmg2I%3D&tabid=113

God’s going to transform the Church in Texas. There’s going to be a trans–this is a prophetic thing
I’m speaking now. God’s going to transform His Church in Texas. And God’s going to bring the
Church together in Texas. And it’s going to become world-wide news. It’s going to become on CNN.
It’s going to be on BBC. And they’re going to say, “The Christians in Texas are coming together for
love.” And they’re going to speak about how the Christians are loving one another. And they’re going
to speak about how the Christians are ministering life and love to the sinners. And they’re not going
to say the word “sinners,” but they’re going to say the Christians are going into the hospitals where
gays have AIDS, and they’re feeding them. And they’re feeding them. And they’re praying for them.
And there’s going to be, it’s going to be on the news, these extraordinary acts of kindness.
And there’s going to be extraordinary kindness between denominations. And there’s going to be
extraordinary kindness between streams. And the streams are going to come together in Texas. And
God is going to unify His body for the purposes of revival and love. And He’s going to cause the coals
of those who had burned for love to come together and ignite for one purpose, the purpose of love.
And there are going to be huge, huge, huge gatherings. Huge Christian gatherings. I see hundreds of
thousands of believers coming together in Texas, for the purpose of prayer and fasting, and unity and
love, and kindness. And I see them hitting the streets and the markets and the malls with such
compassion that it causes world news, it’s on the pages of the newspapers. And I see this happening
in Texas. And I see Texas as a leader in the nation. And I see Texas as a leader in the nation. And I
see Texas in this Bible Belt where there’s going to be this extraordinary unity that’s going to come
between the churches where there’s been fighting and competition and bitterness and strife, and
they’re coming together in great love.

And I see the young people have been really sick, literally nauseous of religion. And I see these young
people going to the “suits” and hugging them and loving them. And I see them washing the feet of old
ministers in suits. And I see them in their jeans, washing the feet and saying, “Forgive me; I need you.
Forgive me; I need you. Forgive me; I didn’t know I needed you. But I really need you as a father.
Forgive me, I didn’t know that I needed you, but I need you as a mother.”And I see you young ones. I
see you running to the suits, and to the churches that have stuff that you never understood, and I see
you crying out and asking them to pray for you. And asking them to bless you. And saying, “I need a
father’s blessing. I need a fathers’ blessing. Would you pray for me?” And I see you guys going to
grandpas and grandmas in the faith, who you don’t understand, who look so different from you, and
so… And I see you asking them for counsel.  And I see the grandmothers and grandfathers, and I see
those in suits going to the young ones in the jeans and in the t-shirts, and just radical, radically… And
I see them kneeling in their suits. And kneeling, kneeling before you and saying, “Could you pray for
me?” And I see these kinds of things being reported on the news and the newspapers and in the
television.

And I see this cross-generational blessing, where the sons are returned to the fathers, and the fathers
are returned to the sons. Spiritual fathers are going to rise up in this nation. And spiritual fathers are
going to rise up in Texas. And you’re going to bless your children to run, to run ahead of you. And
you’re going to bless their ministries to prosper. And those of you who have sowed for thirty, forty,
fifty years, you’re going to see 18-year-olds and 20-year-olds pass you up in this anointing and you’re
going to cheer them on. You’re going to just cheer them on and say, “You go! You go!” And then I
see you start running. I’m having a vision here. This is very cool. I see four generations running together.
I see grandmothers and grandmothers, and fathers, and mothers, and sons and daughters
and children. And I see you running together. And the Lord says, “Texas is become… begin… be
going… “Whoa! “Texas is going –“ Whoa! “to become a fore-runner nation. In generational
blessings and cross-generational blessings, and union and unity in the body of Christ. And that which
this nation and this state has been known for, division, the state’s going to be known for unity and for
union with Christ Jesus. And there’s going to be a movement, a cross-generational movement in
Texas that’s going to shake the world. It’s going to shake the world. There’s going to be something in
this Metro… Metroplex Net that’s going to be huge. Where I see grandmothers, grandfathers,
fathers, mothers, children, and sons and daughters holding the net together. And bringing in this huge
harvest that the world has never seen. And it’s like, what’s post-Christian? It’s not going to become
post-Christian but it’s going to become ablaze. Ablaze with fire of love and mercy.
This is the word of the Lord. This is the word of the Lord. Believe it! And believe in the Name of the
Son, Jesus Christ! To love one another as He commanded. And live in Him. Live in Him, and He will
live in you. This then is how we know that He lives in us –we know it by the Spirit He gave us.
Thank You, Jesus.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 01/21/2010 at 9:07pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 01/22/2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Gene Redlin wrote:

I wondered what the Lord wanted to say that was voted down in these committee meetings.  From what I read, very little of the word of the Lord made the trip.

The word given by these prophetic elders resonated in my spirit only in little parts.

I suppose for every reader to ask HOLY SPIRIT for the true part of HIM.

We need to be still awaken and alert...

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version