Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: IN 2010, I WILL RISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE: By Abraham George Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Abraham George

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/29/2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

HEAVEN'S DOOR

--- This Month ---

By: Abraham George Alademerin

Vol 2 - No 1. January\February 2010.

THIS YEAR 2010, I WILL RISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE

Jesus came to this world to destroy the works of the devil. He laid down His life and rose again in fulfillment of His declaration that "I WILL RISE AGAIN" (Lk 24:6-7). In our own case, we are not down for an important purpose like Jesus, it is the devil that pulled us down flat like a pin fall or submission or knockout in wrestling bout, and not wanting us to rise again to fulfill God�s purpose in life.

In what area in previous years has the devil knocked you down? Is it collapsed business, lost glory, broken marriage or home, financial wreckage, spiritual death or dryness, lost vision, health attack, etc? Whatever power or agent of darkness that has down loaded any of these negative things into your life instead of uplifting your glory shall be devoured by fire.

There is need to arise and move out of the terrible situations of life. In 2 Ki 7:3-16, four leprous men got this revelation and immediately rejected stagnancy - the oppression of the devil. Before their deliverance, these four leprous men, sick beggars went to surrender to the enemies at the most surprising moment of their lives and God transformed their lives into victory, relief and honour among the Israelites. You must take a decision of faith this year, this month; this week, this hour, and this moment to move forward (Vs 3-4).

Jesus in Mt 27:64-65 arose from death; you too must arise and reject the terrible situations planted in your life by the devil. You must arise and move forward to possess your hidden possessions. Will you declare to yourself? - "I WILL RISE AND MOVE FORWARD IN 2010" (Vs 5)

God is always waiting for our willingness together with our actions to act ahead of us. God sent confusion into the camp and midst of the enemies of the four leprous men in 2 Ki 7:6. Faith (willingness and action together) is the key of victory and possessions. God has promised to do good to us, in all our endeavours, we must rely on His promises. His promises may be either short time or long time as He has both in His kitty. Against all odd, He would be faithful to His promises and when you arise to claim them in due cause, He would also arise to favour you. Jesus arose and moved forward and ascended on high. He mounted the throne of God in heaven from beneath to the highest level. What about you?

A stagnant person will soon rust away, but when you take a step forward, you will climb a ladder to the higher ground. A rolling stone gather no moss but a stable or stagnant one gather much to deform its image, so is a cutlass that is left on the soil for long, it get rusted and deformed loosing its sharpness and begin to sink little by little into the soil. When you arise, your enemy will arise and flee (Vs 7). It is then you can possess your possessions and bring good tidings to other people like the four leprous men (Vs 8-16).

Therefore, with much faith, be diligent in your business and more so in serving the Lord:

- Have a focus. Draw plans for the days, months, year 2010 and years ahead.

- Take a decision. Get rid of indecision and procrastination. Do not allow people influence you negatively.

- Take a step forward - What first? Think about carrying out the vision at hand. Think about something new or reformation of good things neglected in the past.

- Do not be slothful. Let your mind and your hands be strong in the Lord and in your daily endeavors.

- Be prayerful. Prayer is the strength of transformation, reformation, revival, etc; the key that opens doors of secured achievements.

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (obscure or unknown men)" (Prov 22:29).

"Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord" (Rom 12:11)

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee" (Isa 60:1).

ï"Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead and Christ shall give thee light" (Eph 5:14). 

Therefore, as you want to proceed in life this year, arise and shine.

CONFESSIONAL PRAYERS FOR YOU THIS MONTHS OF JANUARY & FEBRUARY:

What will you do with this month's confessional prayers? Good things happen when you least expect them to.

1. I refuse to die spiritually, materially, financially, mentally and physically. I receive spiritual life, material life, financial life, mental life, and physical life.

2. I uproot and consume by fire every deposition of death in my life.

3. Graveyard spirits, spirit of poverty, I paralyzed your activity in my life this year.

4. I come out of the grave of hardship etc today. God raises me up into my place and year of honour.

5. I reject poverty; I embrace the wealth of God.

6. This year by the power of God, I am exalted, I am promoted, and I am lifted up.

7. This year with the right hand of God, I come out of the dust, out of ashes, poverty, lack, pitch of debts, etc. I am lifted up and seats with princes, kings, etc.

8. This year, by fire by force, I inherit the throne of glory and honour, I possess my possessions, and I recover and discover my authority. I will rule and reign.

9. This year, I overturn every negative thing in my life to positive things.      

I prophesy that this month that you have crossed over into Year 2010; the Lord will cause your glory to rise and shine.

JESUS is the LORD of lords

Wishing you a transforming, victorious and glorious 2010.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

Produced and Published monthly by:

ABRAHAM GEORGE ALADEMERIN (Missionary-Evangelist)

GOSPEL AFRICA

MISSIONARY APOSTOLIC NETWORK (MAN)

abrahama4@gmail.com     missionaryapostolicnetwork@gmail.com

NIGERIA

Edited by Moderator on 05/13/2010 at 6:44pm
View Abraham George's Profile Search for other posts by Abraham George
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 01/29/2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Hi Abraham,

excellent!

this is staying in the Kingdom/Apostolic Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion portion of the foums, but i also moved it here VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words

thank you for your obedience and generosity in Breaking the Bread and sharing with us! blessed we are : )

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Abraham George

Posted: 01/30/2010 at 6:00am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Hi Kathy,

Thank you again for your encouragement. You have inspired me a lot today and I  better start releasing the prophetic utterance that God imparted in me while He was giving me the message - "IN 2010, I WILL RISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE" right hear in the missions field for year 2010.

The beloved of God - writers and readers of Open Heaven . com. When the Bible says in Isaiah 60 vs 1, "arise and shine, for the light is risen ......", what does it mean?

To Arise: means come to the Lord (Mt 11:28-29). This call we the redeemed has responded to.

Why do we need to arise?
Because 1. Darkness cover the earth. 2. Tick darkness is over the people on earth. Darkness means the works and power of Satan. It means oppression. It means bondage, It means terrible situations and problems of life influenced by Satan. 3. We need to arise because there is a Light that has already risen in us, Which Light? Jesus is the Light (Jn 8:12).

To shine
means let the light of Jesus in you as His redeemed shine before men (Mt 5:16). It is the will of God to separate His people - the redeemed from the other people on earth. God has been dealing with the world in times past before Christ came through the prophets. It came a time when it was Christ turn to reveal God and His glory. Christ is the glory of God risen upon you (Heb 1:1-4). Before Christ came, it was Judah's turn of visitation to usher Jesus into the world (Ge 49:10). Before the manifestation of Glory, Honor, and Power of God (Ps 2:1-5) in your life, some people must be unseated. Jesus has paid the price unseating the Devil (Ez 21:25-27), today is your day of turning point, to get up there shining like the stars of heaven. IT IS A SHINING PROCESS. God's glory is Jesus and we the redeemed are Jesus glory on earth. We must rise, move forward - a stagnant water is a place to throw all manners of dirts, it smells while a moving water flows to all dimension in purity. A stagnant Christian will soon become the devil's dust bin accomodating all manners of sorrow, shame, insults, frustration, hatred, sentiment, etc, while a moving Christians show forth the glory of his or her father JESUS CHRIST and seen among other Christians as a vessel unto honor.

Today, I stand on the solid rock of Christ and all other ground is  a sinking sand, I rest on the Cross of Jesus and I prophesy into your life, your family , your business, your ministry and all your endeavor - ARISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE for the glory of the Lord - JESUS is risen upon you.

To be continued next week.

Abraham

Edited by Abraham George on 02/01/2010 at 3:52am

Abraham George

Posted: 02/05/2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

JESUS IS THE GLORY OF GOD

What happens when the glory of God rises upon you?

Anointing, favor, honor, dominion and riches.

David rose from grass to grace and became anointed among brethren. Esther rose from slavery to the throne of dominion. Obededom from wrethedness to riches. Mordecai from graveyard to place of honor, rode on the best horse of the king, wear the king's best apparel and his best crown and was been separated and paraded for honor.I decree to you, this month by the risen anointing of Jesus Christ, you will rise, move forward and shine for the glory of God is risen upon you.

Read more.

Abraham

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/05/2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Amen Abraham! What an encouraging word given and opened for us to hear and be strengthened!

"...you will rise, move forward and shine for the glory of God is risen  upon you."

michele

Abraham George

Posted: 02/08/2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Thank you Michele Hay,

I receive that prophesy from you again, I embrace it, I claim it for myself and for my family - that "I will rise, move forward and shine for the glory of the Lord is risen upon me". 

Abraham George.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/08/2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I call this GOD "showing up & out" of us"! YEAH GOD!!!

Abraham George

Posted: 02/09/2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

YOUR GLORY WILL SHINE

Have you risen, moving forward? Then your glory will shine this month and keeps shining forever more. God's promise in Isaiah 60 is to us His people burdened by darkness and trouble which is to say darkness is open the whole nations of the world and all the people that dwells upon the earth. God promised the redeeming light of His glorious presence - the presence of Jesus in our lives. You know in the presence Of God, "THERE IS FULNESS OF JOY". As this promise was given to  the Zion of then and we the generation of Zion - the redeemed of the Lord today which Simeon recounted at Jesus presentation in the temple (Lk 2:28-32). The birth of any child is an occassion for joy as it was with me and you on the days of our births, but the birth of Jesus the Holy child of God was the beginning of the fulfillment of all our expectations. What are your expectations now in the Lord? The glory of the Lord this month will give you a new name, for all your expectations shall attract the right hand of God's blessings and He would fulfill your desires.

Therefore, ARISE, MOVE FORWARD, FOR THE GLORY OF HE LORD IS RISEN UPON YOU.

To be continued.

Abraham

Abraham George

Posted: 02/24/2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

GOD'S GLORY BRINGS NEW NAME. May it please the Lord to turn your name from sorrow to joy, from ill luck to favor, from hardship to prosperity, from disgust to honor. Your set time of favor is now.

Abraham

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/24/2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YESSSSSSSSSSS LORD! I decree, "my set time of  FAVOR is NOW!"

Abraham George

Posted: 02/25/2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

As you have decreed Gayle, SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU. By the power in the word of Christ and the word of authority in your mouth, I decree to you that favor will wake you up in the morning, will lead you through the day, will take you to bed at night, favor is your name from now on.

Abraham
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

Edited by Abraham George on 02/25/2010 at 12:30am

Abraham George

Posted: 02/26/2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

God is able, abundantly able to deliver and save me from every waves of life. I come out of the grave of setbacks, I arise, move forward and would shine for real. This year, by fire by force, I inherit the throne of glory, honour and authority, I possess my possessions, and I recover and discover my authority. I will rule and reign. Thank you "JESUS".

Sarah

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/26/2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY my Brother Abraham, FAVOR showed up! I attended a John G. Lake Healing Room here in Bradenton, FL. last night. Every request I made this past week & even the one request I made as I was getting ready to go to this Healing Room was answered through the ministry from these 3 precious vessels of GOD. I received not only Holy Spirit orchestrated ministry but confirmation that HE will continue to reveal HIS favor & multiplied grace upon me & my ministry. I decree the blessings of Abraham upon you, Abraham.  I decree you operate in the MAJESTIC POWER OF JESUS.  HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS!!!

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/26/2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Hey Gayle...pray for me while the annointing is on you!! Believing for healing... and direction.;)

Abraham George

Posted: 02/27/2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Bless you brother Gayle,

I bless God and rejoice with you for your prayers that were answered by God and I declare AMEN to your decreed upon me my brother, I received with God's kind of faith without doubt the anointing of the Holy Ghost to operate in the MAJESTIC POWER OF JESUS. I stand on the solid rock of Jesus and claim the fulness of the blessings of Abraham upon me and my family. It is my time to shine and I have risen to shine from glory to glory.

Abraham

Abraham George

Posted: 03/11/2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

This month of May 2010, something new is about to happen to you for real. Thus saith the Lord "Whosoever wants to tap from my rivers in heaven and fountains on earth must praise my holy name. ARISE TO PRAISE GOD THIS MONTH AND DO A LITTLE OF ASKING and let your banner be filled with plenty.
Be ready to give your praise report this month by the sufficient grace of God.

Shalom.

Michele Hay

Posted: 03/11/2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

( Do you mean to say this month right now which is March? :)

Blessings Brother Abraham for your faithfulness and kindness to us all and for being full of faith that the Lord is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him!

And yes...this is a confirmation...Mary Clark's word...about the Bride singing to the Bridegroom...and Kim Clement's recent words in Detroit speak of us singing to Him as well!

I found myself singing this week a little made up song...about how Esther was pushing open the doors...and saying...save not only me...but also...my people!

Abraham George

Posted: 03/12/2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Dear Michele Hay,

YES March 2010 for real to those who believe that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him! A stubborn faith attracts the miracle of God. A faith like mustard seed the Bible says will move mountain, I do not want to operate at that level anymore, I want to move by a faith like a mountain that will move the earth itself, whatever is underneath the earth, and the hand of my father in heaven to wroth miracles in my life and in he lives of people around me. I want such anointing. I want to be like my father, your father too Michele my brother. I want to do good on earth my brother (Act 10:38). We can together shake all nations - Cant we?

Mary Clark's and Kim Clement has gotten real revelations of Praises by the anointing of God upon their lives.Therefore, to those who really know their identity This month of May 2010, something new is about to happen to you for real. Thus saith the Lord "Whosoever wants to tap from my rivers in heaven and fountains on earth must praise my holy name. ARISE TO PRAISE GOD THIS MONTH AND DO A LITTLE OF ASKING and let your banner be filled with plenty.
Be ready to give your praise report this month by the sufficient grace of God.

IT IS YOUR TURN TO SHINE, ARISE AND SHINE.

Abraham George

Posted: 04/13/2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

We are in the second quarter of this year, How far have you gone with this prophetic topic for the year? THIS YEAR 2010, I WILL RISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE

The Lord want me to encourage you again that it is not over untill it is over. This is the time of the Lord visitation of favor. Arise and claim your portion.

Abraham George

Posted: 04/19/2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

HAVE YOU BELIEVED IN FAITH? BECAUSE FAITH IS IN GOD.AND GOD IS A SPIRIT, THEN FAITH IS A SPIRIT. If you have therefor believed in faith, I speak faith into your life RISE AND BE PROMOTED THIS WEEK in the mighty name of JESUS. I see you been promoted this week, I mean this third week of April 2010.

Bill Evans

Posted: 04/19/2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Abraham George

Posted: 05/12/2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Let the message work for you. We are still in the year 2010, having seven and a half months to go. ARISE in prayer and SHINE with your praise report.

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/12/2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Dear Abraham

I´d like to speak life back and ´confirm´ your message.

I thought Gayle was a ladyname.. Sorry Gayle.

May the Lord bless us all according to his riches in glory

Abraham George

Posted: 05/12/2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Hi Pieter,

I decree abundant life unto you from God's throne of grace that may this month be your time of the Lord's visitation of favor. May it please the Lord to shower blessings upon you and bring to fulfillment your long time expectation.

Remain blessed.

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/12/2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Amen and may the Lord open new resources in Nigeria! That andels may unite for the harvest and bring in new souls and that the economy will be blessed as well as the natural resources and the weatherpattern, amen

Abraham George

Posted: 05/13/2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

AMEN. Thank you  Pieter for your concern for Nigeria.  I have preachers  who have been coming to me in Nigeria from USA since 2007 for revivals of salvation, healing and deliverance. We need more of them for harvests of godly reformation, revival and transformation. God bless you.

Pearl Gates

Posted: 05/13/2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged Quote Pearl Gates

Hi Abraham..I am praying for Nigeria.. i was there in 08. Loved it.  I noticed they had many church's everywhere...but also many mosques..
May the Lord bless u in all that you do Brother Abraham..

And thank u for the word u have blessed us with.

Edited by Pearl Gates on 05/13/2010 at 8:03am
View Pearl Gates's Profile Search for other posts by Pearl Gates
Abraham George

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Hi Pearl,

Thank you for praying for Nigeria. I am presently covering Ghana on nationwide film show evangelism for salvation, healing and deliverance. I have covered six of their ten regions (states) in the last sixteen months moving from village to village, town to town, and street to street. I am as at today in the central region and would be going to Nigeria to see my family next week. If you are interested in our missions reports including photos, I will be glad to send them to you monthly. Is there any forum on openheaven.com for such reports and photo display?

Please pray for us for more harvest in Africa.

May God richly bless you.

Abraham

Edited by Abraham George on 05/14/2010 at 8:57am

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/14/2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I guess you can add your website, I´m pretty sure.

I´ve prayed for more harvest! May the Lord bless

Abraham George

Posted: 05/17/2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

Thank you.

Abraham George

Posted: 06/10/2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

There is a worldwide great event starting tomorrow in South Africa - THE 2010 WORLD FOOTBALL CUP. Apart from delegates, officials and supporters, seven`hundred and thirty six players (twenty three each from thirty two nations) by today will finally arrive South Africa to kick off tomorrow. All of them have risen, move forward and ready to shine in the competition. Many will shine individually as a player to attract buyers and as nations for their various countries pride and honor. Out of them all, sixty nine players and their trainers would receive either bronze, silver or gold medals, but only twenty three players that got the gold medals would win the prestigious "WORLD CUP". The spirits of the qualified national players are high but not all would shine, but three things are common with them all - "DETERMINATION, HOPE and FOCUS, at least to get to a preferable level of achievement i.e second round, quarter final, semi final, final, and the ultimate - to win the cup.

As a christian, this year is going to an end gradually. Arise, move forward and shine as a true child of God. Christianity is all about showing forth the glory of God that call and elect us into the kingdom of His dear Sod - JESUS CHRIST.

Therefore, it is not over until it is over, my message "IN 2010, I WILL ARISE, MOVE FORWARD AND SHINE" posted in January can still work for you with determination, hope, and focus for the remaining part of 2010.

- Have a focus. Draw plans for the days, months, year 2010 and years ahead.

- Take a decision. Get rid of indecision and procrastination. Do not allow people influence you negatively.

- Take a step forward - What first? Think about carrying out the vision at hand. Think about something new or reformation of good things neglected in the past.

- Do not be slothful. Let your mind and your hands be strong in the Lord and in your daily endeavors.

- Be prayerful. Prayer is the strength of transformation, reformation, revival, etc; the key that opens doors of secured achievements.

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men (obscure or unknown men)" (Prov 22:29).

"Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord" (Rom 12:11)

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee" (Isa 60:1).

ï"Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead and Christ shall give thee light" (Eph 5:14). 

Therefore, as you want to proceed in life this year, arise and shine.

NOTE: You want us to commit ourselves in prayers for you, feel free to contact me, our team will share in your burden.
Email: abrahama4@gmail.com
Direct Tel: + 234 8055756360

Edited by Abraham George on 06/10/2010 at 4:09am

Abraham George

Posted: 06/21/2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged Quote Abraham George

I SEE YOU CLIMBING THE LADDER OF SUCCESS THIS WEEK. You will be connected to a long time awaited success this week. Your book of remembrance would be open for you to rejoice and be glad indeed.

Shalom.

Pearl Gates

Posted: 06/21/2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote Pearl Gates

Hi Brother Abraham,

Ah I've been expecting/praying/waiting for a big move this week!
I pray this is for me.. PTL.
I'm starting to lose focus.. need to force to get back into my focus.

blessings

View Pearl Gates's Profile Search for other posts by Pearl Gates

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version