Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Visitations from 1/3/10 to 2/7/10 - Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/11/2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

Monday, February 8, 2010

Lessons learned from the sign of: “324”

Our Condo that we stayed at in Florida, the room number: 324

Patrick felt that it had to do with Genesis 3:24.

So, I looked it up-
Genesis 3:24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

The Lord told me to look at my bible and go to page 324:

Page 324 of the Gideon bible that was in the drawer in the condo: 1 Samuel 10:10 When they arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he joined in their prophesying.

Later, we went for a walk on Singer Island:

We walked through the center of the City and we were on Bamboo Road, we were discussing the meanings of 324 that the Lord had given to us so far, and Susan looked to her left at a house as they were walking by it, and the Lord said, “What is the number of this house?” Susan looked and it was House # 324.

After we got back to our room, I looked up 324 in the Bible Reference Program that I have:

Nehemiah 7:
1 After the wall had been rebuilt and I had set the doors in place, the gatekeepers and the singers and the Levites were appointed. 2 I put in charge of Jerusalem my brother Hanani, along with Hananiah the commander of the citadel, because he was a man of integrity and feared God more than most men do. 3 I said to them, "The gates of Jerusalem are not to be opened until the sun is hot. While the gatekeepers are still on duty, have them shut the doors and bar them. Also appoint residents of Jerusalem as guards, some at their posts and some near their own houses." 4 Now the city was large and spacious, but there were few people in it, and the houses had not yet been rebuilt. 5 So my God put it into my heart to assemble the nobles, the officials and the common people for registration by families. I found the genealogical record of those who had been the first to return. This is what I found written there: 6 These are the people of the province who came up from the captivity of the exiles whom Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had taken captive (they returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each to his own town, 7 in company with Zerubbabel, Jeshua, Nehemiah, Azariah, Raamiah, Nahamani, Mordecai, Bilshan, Mispereth, Bigvai, Nehum and Baanah): The list of the men of Israel:
Verse 23: of Bezai 324

I looked up the name, Bezai :

1. “Conqueror” and 2. “Eggs”

1. Those who have conquered, or who have overcome. The overcomers.

1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.

Those who have left Babylon/Egypt/the World. Those who are the Remnant, who are now gathering as the Lord gathers them together for His Purposes. Those who are now positioning and rebuilding the Habitation of the Lord in the City.

The Genesis 3:24 also has to do with Revelations 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Those who also are learning to walk in their inheritance, and in the Power and in the Manifested Presence of God.
The Tree of Life = the Manifested Presence of God = The Habitation of God, in the midst of His People.

2. Those who are giving birth = “Eggs” = New Life

Genesis 2:7 then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the LORD concerning Israel: Thus declares the LORD, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him:

Acts 17:25nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything. 28for "'In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your own poets have said,
"'For we are indeed his offspring.'

1 Corinthians 15:45Thus it is written, "The first man Adam became a living being"; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Job 32:8 But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand.

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I mention you

Ezekiel 37:9Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."

The Father is breathing upon His People anew. He is coming upon them in power to accomplish their God-given destinies. He is bringing them to the end of themselves, perfecting their faith in Him, and transforming them into the quickened beings that they truly are. God is a Spirit, a life-giving Spirit, and we serve Him with our Spirits. His Wisdom will flow through our Spirits to illuminate us for our tasks, and then the power will flow through us to accomplish our tasks. We must learn to abide in Him, trust fully in Him, and obey His every leading and command to fulfill our parts.

2-7-10 is also the date we left Florida to return to New York:

As we were flying on the plane back from Florida, I saw an angel in front of Patrick. He was holding out a page in front of Patrick, it had the number 3 on it. I knew it meant the 3rd book that Patrick had wrote, “The Wisdom of The Ages.”

The angel then placed his hands on the top part of the page and held it that way. A wind from heaven began to blow upon the page then and it began to stir in the wind. As it stirred, the angel then placed his hands on the sides of the page and then he began to turn the page like you would a book, but it was not a book now. It became a door. As he turned the page further, behind it was an open room full of green light. The light radiated brilliantly from within the room. As I looked, I saw people inside the room. They were clothed in rainbow colored light. It radiated from within their beings. They were standing in the room and there was one angel in the room with them. This angel was tall, muscular, and he had blond hair. He had green eyes and wore a heavy gold chain around his neck that hung down his chest. At the end of the chain was what looked to me like star shining? A beautiful star was hanging from his chain. This angel was watching me as I watched this scene. I knew that his name was, “Keeper of the Covenant.”

Later, I saw this vision again, and inside the room that emanated the green light, I saw the same people still emanating the rainbow colored lights from within their beings. They stood around the angel who was now handing them each a single huge white pearl. Inside the pearl was swirling lightning. The pearls were living pearls. The lightning was flashing as they each received their pearl and then they stood till they all received them. It came to me that this was them receiving the wisdom, which is likened to as a pearl, the wisdom of the Kingdom of God, for this age that we now are walking in. They would begin to now manifest the Wisdom of the Ages, as they walked with God each day. I did not see the people leave the room, but I felt that all was in readiness now for their full release.

The next day, I looked up the term, keeper of the covenant, to see what I could find:

Isaiah 56:5,6 (Young's Literal Translation) 5I have given to them in My house, And within My walls a station and a name, Better than sons and than daughters, A name age-during I give to him That is not cut off. 6And sons of the stranger, who are joined to Jehovah, To serve Him, and to love the name of Jehovah, To be to Him for servants, Every keeper of the sabbath from polluting it, And those keeping hold on My covenant.

I also looked up about the pearl:

Job 28:18 No mention shall be made of coral or of crystal; the price of wisdom is above pearls.

Proverbs 20:15There is gold and abundance of costly stones, but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

Proverbs 16:16 How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.

Matthew 13:45 The Parable of the Pearl of Great Value "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it.

This vision also reminded me of a previous vision regarding rainbow colored people 7 years ago:

"The Door of the Threshold of the Final Hour"

On Saturday, Dec.4th, 2004, I began to have a series of short mini visions. These were repeated several times during a conversation with a fellow minister on the phone, but each time, it came just as strong and real.

This is the vision:

As we were talking, I began to hear the wind blowing. I could hear it blow all around and it was a wind that reminded you of a cold winters wind. I began to see a dimly lit area, where there was a door opened. The wind was blowing from behind the door. It was not easily discernable at first, as the only thing that gave its location away was the sound of the wind blowing. The wind was like it was blowing after being pent up for a long time.

The door was dimly lit, and it seemed that not many had come this way for a long time, or that many failed to use this door as it was not favorable to look upon, or desirable to enter through. The lighting was dim, and it was foreboding to draw near to the door. I could feel the wind blowing and hear it's rushing as it moved in the area behind the door. I was hesitant to draw near and to see what was there in the wind swept room.

I related this vision to my fellow minister on the phone, and he felt that it was the Judgment Seat of Christ that had opened, and that the Righteous Judge was behind the door. It brought a sense of anticipation and holy fear to us as we talked about it. Since that time, I have pondered this vision, and it's repeatedly coming to me.

The Lord has spoken to me about this door, and this is what He said on 12-07-04:

"Daughter, I am opening the ancient gates that have been long closed to My People. There are many gates and each has awaited it's opening and it's entrance into the affairs of men. I have long held back many things, as I have spoken to you before, and in my word. There are many avenues yet to learn of through my word, and men think that they have long ago figured out my word and have it mastered and all planned out. But it will be seen, that very little has actually been given them to understand."

"This door is the beginning of the end, and the end of the beginning. It is the Threshold of the Final Hour. It is the Way through which all men will walk and will come to their final destinies. I have always given men a choice, and I have always given them opportunity to walk in My Ways and in the Light of My Word. Each will make their choice, and will walk into the final hour with their fate sealed by their own words."

"This door has been opened and will remain till the end, as the culmination has begun, as I have repeatedly told you it has. But men do not believe, nor do they care. For they only want their own way and not Mine. This door is dimly lit because it is the least desired of all doors. It is the door that opens up to the Judgment Seat of My Son. I told you that My Son would judge all things, and into His Hands have I placed that authority. It is time for all men to choose, to judge themselves, and to seek My Son."

"The Threshold of the Final Hour is the final door that will open up all of the final events and judgments, and what was sealed will now be seen. What I told John and Daniel and others to seal up for the last hour, has now been opened. I have opened the way to all things, and it will come through My Son. There is no other way for men to be saved, except through My Son, yet few embrace My Son. Few embrace My Judgments. Few cry out for Holiness and Truth in their lives. They refuse to enter through My Gates and come before Me, so that I might judge them and cleanse them. Few desire the Truth, and shun My Gates."

"So, I have opened the way, and it will now be released, and no man will shut it, or hinder Mine from coming to Me. But, know this, now that it has been opened, what was sealed will now rush through the door, and usher in the Final Hour upon the earth. For My Spirit has been brooding, and striving with Men, for generations, and no longer will I hold back. No longer will I brood, and strive over my creation, crying out to them to come to Me, for I now rush forth, and I will work My strange and awesome work in the lands. I will cause all men, women, and children upon the face of the earth to acknowledge that I am the Eternal God. For all will come face to face with Me and will choose their path."

"The Final Hour has come, and the Storm is at the Threshold as I showed you. All is in readiness, and now is opened. Woe unto those who refuse My Son. Woe unto those who go their own ways, and reject My Truth. Woe unto those who go out into utter darkness and who do not love My Light."

"The Way has been there the whole time, but men do not come. Now the Wind of My Spirit is blowing, and is moving in this Final Hour, and it will be just as you saw. It is indeed a dark wind that blows with full force. I am the Righteous Judge. I am blowing across the lands. I am bringing My Justice. I am bringing My Truth. I am bringing My Word to pass, even before all men. It is the Truth that will judge all men. It is the Word that they rejected that will bring them to the end."

"Either My Truth will set men free, Or the Lie will rule over them." "For both have gone forth, and both will gather men in."

"Men have desired to see the Final Hour and have rejoiced thinking that the Day of the Lord would be a joyful thing, but they have not known the hearts of men, nor of the Hour of Trial that now is opened and is released, and they have not discerned the multitudes that are at the precipice. There is no joy in seeing My Creation given over to the lie, and to death, which was reserved for the devil. There is no rejoicing over the lost of Mine who walked away from Me. My Son gave His Life for each of them, but they reject the Truth, and so go forth to their final portion."

"What men have also failed to understand is the Glory of My Body that is also being released at the same time. I have wrought a great and glorious work in the earth, in the caves, and in the hidden clefts of the earth. I have fashioned a Glorious People, who have embraced My Judgments, and who have gave Me their hearts and lives. I have held them for this Final Hour. I have kept them and gave them My Glory. They have awaited this Hour and have been content to be with Me."

"It is to these, that you have seen the release of today, as you have also been released, these have now come forth from the door. The Wind that you heard from behind the door, is the wind of the Spirit that blows through them, and that is now coming out from them, and out of the door. Come and see."

I walk up to the door. It is still dimly lit, and it is cold, and I feel afraid to touch it. I am shaking as I draw to the doorpost. I can hear the wind as it blows all around me, and as it rushes from within. I cannot see much, but the dimly lit area in front of me. I cannot enter in.

The Lord says," You could not enter in, because of the fear that you feel. It is right that you feel this, as it is My Holy Fear that you feel. I am the Righteous Judge, and the Fear of the Lord is now given to Mine, to rightly judge the Truth, and to reverence Me with. I want you to see what lies within the door."

I step into the door, and the wind suddenly stops. It is dead silent in the room. It is dark, and it is cold, and it is silent. I fall on my face, and cry out in terror. Lord, do not slay me, for I am wicked and am unclean before you. Grant me your Grace to stand and to behold your face. The Lord says to me, "Stand and receive My Grace."

I stand, and I look at the Lord who is standing before me. He is smiling. He points to His Left, and shows me what is around us. I look, and I see multitudes of people. They are standing in the darkness, the dimly lit room, and it is full of the Glory of the Lord. The people are emanating the Glorious Fire of the lord as a million Jewels would in a newly opened cave.

The People are standing together as one Body, and yet are individuals. They all seem to be thinking at the same time, and yet individually. I can sense their thoughts and their hearts. The Fire is burning all through them, and it burns with the Seven Spirits of God. All of the 7 Spirits of God can be seen upon them, through them, and within them. The Lord then says to me, "Why would they not be full of Me? I am full of the Glory of the Father, and the same Glory that I had, I have given to them. You also carry My Glory. All of Mine, will go forth, full of Me. For I am the Glory and the Covering over My People."

"My People will walk with the same knowledge of the Father that I have, as they are His Children. I have given them, all that I am. I told you this in John 17, and it is time for them to go forth, in that same power. For it is the Final Hour. The Hour that I will be Glorified in the earth and in My People.”

"What you see are the Burning Jewels that I will now fully release into the Flaming River from My Throne."

I told you that Daniel 7 was opening before the earth. It is time. For I have now stood, and I am making My Judgments known and on behalf of My Own. I am releasing My Justice and My Judgments in the earth and in My House. Both will be seen."

I look back at the flaming people who stand before the Lord, and who emanate His Glory. I look down at myself, and see the same fire burning. The Glorious Fire of the Lord flares up all around me, and then it rises into a great blaze. We worship as the Glory of the Lord overshadows us and covers us.
# # # # # # #

It has been 7 years. 2004-2010. The room is no longer dim, but now it is blazing brightly with the Spirit of God. The people of God are burning brightly within their place of transition, and are receiving their pearl of God's wisdom and His powerful living authority now will begin to manifest. Each will soon step forth into a greater application and demonstration of their destiny. Their purging preparation is over, it is now transition time. The Covenant People of God will do His will, for God is ignited within them. He is ready to live through them in the earth.

End of Susan’s notes.

02-08-2010

http://www.intheimageofhisglory.com/1973.html

View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
alicia myers

Posted: 02/11/2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

That was a good word...A very good word..Thanks for posting this Wayne.

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Wow...comes to mind...

thank you Lord...we only have to say yes to you...you do the rest...making us pearls of great price...in your hand.

Heidi Baker was shown a rainbow cloak she will wear...after wearing her humble earh dress...symbolic I think...of living close to His rainbow throne...as adopted sons and daughters in His house. It made me think as well of the Bond slave...who loving the master...makes covenant with Him...to live forever in His house.

" I have wrought a great and glorious work in the earth, in the caves, and in the hidden clefts of the earth. I have fashioned a Glorious People, who have embraced My Judgments, and who have gave Me their hearts and lives."

...it is by the Lord's strength that we follow Him...He gives...the grace.

michele

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version