VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Word, Ras & Bev Robinson, Feb 17, 2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Wayne Mitchell

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/17/2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

February 17, 2010

"My child, My child, how I love you.  I felt this love for Jerusalem just before my death on the cross.  But she would not receive Me or my love for her.  It is not so with you.  I have seen both your tears and laughter as you hear Me say I love you.  All at once, you feel undeserving but you also feel security that I will really never leave you.  You know that I will not be as some who say they love you and will never leave you but leave anyway.  You consider it settled in your heart and spirit that My love is true and will never fade.  As a consequence, I do not hear you whining as some when things are not to their liking.  You know that even in those time I love you.

2 Corinthians 2:4 (MSG)  "As it turned out, there was pain enough just in writing that letter, more tears than ink on the parchment. But I didn't write it to cause pain; I wrote it so you would know how much I care-oh, more than care-love you!"  Ras Robinson

February 17, 2010

"Victory has not come by now as you had hoped it would.   A test is before you.   Will you cave in to the desires of the flesh, and go deeper into your own lusts.   Or will you die to that fleshly desire and allow My Spirit to pull you up into victory.   Remember what manner of person you are, what manner of person I have made you to be.   Remember the times of victory I have led you through.   Get your mind and emotions off what is pulling you down.   Take every thought captive to the obedience I am leading you in...on this path of freedom.   I love you precious one."  

Psalms 139:17-18 (AMP) "How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!    If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand."   Bev Robinson

www.fullnessonline.org

View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Holly Cawfield

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged Quote Holly Cawfield

February 17, 2010. Victory has not come by now as you had hoped it would. A test is before you. Will you cave in to the desires of the flesh, and go deeper into your own lusts. Or will you die to that fleshly desire and allow My Spirit to pull you up into victory. Remember what manner of person you are, what manner of person I have made you to be. Remember the times of victory I have led you through. Get your mind and emotions off what is pulling you down. Take every thought captive to the obedience I am leading you in...on this path of freedom. I love you precious one.
Psalms 139:17-18 (AMP) "How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand." Bev Robinson

Yes, you are facing a test today.  Determine in your heart that you are going to pass it. 

Do not give in to the Spirit of Fear but declare peace and  trust in Me. 

Do not attempt to control the situation by manipulation for that is the Spirit of Witchcraft and leave everything in My hands so that I can work things out for good. 

Do not attempt to justify your actions with your own reasoning apart from My Word for that is a Seducing Spirit.  Put a guard on your mouth.

Do not give in to false imaginings (Spirit of Deception) but declare a renewal of your mind.

Do not seek comfort in anything but Me for these other things are idolatry.

Command silence and bind these forces that would attempt to oppress you for you have been given the authority.

Dedicate your day, your home, your family, your finances, your health into My keeping this day and TRUST ME with your circumstances.   Failure to do this will only shipwreck what I am doing and make things much harder than they need to be. 

Rise up in faith and love this day and keep your eyes on Me for exact instructions. Spend time in My presence through worship.  This test is a battle of faith and as you fight it I am going to keep you safe and give you victory, success and vindication.  I delight in you My child, friend and faithful servant.  I’m right here helping you through this. 

I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives.  So don’t be troubled or afraid.

John 14: 27

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

2 Corinthians 13: 13

http://pressingtowardthegoal.blogspot.com/
View Holly Cawfield's Profile Search for other posts by Holly Cawfield Visit Holly Cawfield's Homepage
Wayne Mitchell

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

I declare peace, and trust in You.
I leave everything in Your hands, and You will work it out for good.
I will not lean on my own understanding.
I will watch carefully what I say.
I declare a renewal of my mind.
I seek comfort in You.
I command 'Silence!' and bind these forces that would attempt to oppress me, in Jesus Name!

I dedicate my day, my dwelling, my family, my finances, my health into Your keeping this day and TRUST YOU with my circumstances.

I rise up in faith and love this day and keep my eyes on You for exact instructions.

I will spend time in Your presence through worship.

As I fight this battle of faith you will keep me safe and give me victory and success.

Praise You, Lord! Glory!

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 02/17/2010 at 6:04pm
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version