VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: False Humility as Bondage - a dream. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Vince Sucec

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/17/2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

False Humility as Bondage - a dream

I was at the top of a very very steep mountain range. The top had been bulldozed and the makeshift dwellings of a military/construction camp built. In the valley below were the christians, it was their subscribed duty to trek down the steep embankment and live in humility at the bottom of the valley. Standing there I sensed something amiss with this mission to "humility." It was time for me to make my trek down and my apprehension grew at the prospect of the haphazard descent.  

I looked over the edge and saw the proscribed way down, the steps that had been ordered. The steps down into the depths of the valley were actually bright orange construction hats! I heard, "THE BUILDERS (MASONS) PROSCRIBED THIS WAY DOWN INTO HUMILITY."

Well I was to afraid to go down on construction hats, so I looked back up to the top to see if I still could make my way back up and I hadnt descended past the point of no return. Interestingly a woman was there at the top reached down took my hand and pulled me back to safety. Still under the influence of this "adventure" into humility I felt ashamed that it was a woman who was offering her help.

end of dream 

So then of course the counterfiet would have the promise of godliness - "humility" as well, motivating by feelings of guilt, with the purpose of making one ineffectual. 

The reason it was a woman who pulled me to safety is because the same pole of false humility (in this instance the pole of "good") creates in men the need to have a false masculinity. 

We can see the influence of this pole of "good" beginning in the Garden of Eden -

Genesis 3:16  "Your desire will be for your husband,

and he will rule over you."

Blessings,

Vincent

Edited by Vince Sucec on 02/17/2010 at 7:36pm

james hill

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

....feelings of guilt can be a prerequisite towards humility.....

....brokeness can be as well....

.....humility is a result of many things but comes to fruition when we "come to grips" with who we are in "light" of Him.....

I remember when our church went through the "whole false humility thing".....wow was that a very confusing time in that it complicated everything and ultimately left many wondering if they had humilty or not......

....it's kinda like being proud of something but not being prideful......sometimes it just seems to be too complicated..

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

The dream always mysified me untill today when i saw how subtle the pole of "good" can be - it is as the law - striving. That is why the masons, the builders of wordly governmental systems use a distorted, complex perspective of "good" to keep us from liberty. It is as a false responsibility - a burden, a weight.

If I am compelled by "good" to be humble it is really pride.

Just as if I am compelled by duty to rule the roost it is pride.

Liberty would set us free - "Come unto me all you who labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest ..."  

Grace is the end of the distortions of good and evil because the friction needed to sustain such complex "balances" bewteen good and evil are resolved.

Humility is simply to be thirsty, hungry - to be able to eat and drink freely.

We will all have a true rest - freed from the bonds of a worldy ruler who would charge us to drink -

- life in the Kingdom springs eternal.  

Edited by Vince Sucec on 02/17/2010 at 8:52pm

james hill

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

....one cannot try to be humble......either you are or you are not... it is often the result of His furnace of affliction that produces this Godly character....

....we are to dwell on all that which is good......meditate on that which is good.....i see nothing wrong with striving towards "good".....but yes i do understand the perception of what is "good" has been influenced by the builders of worldly systems.....

why should we not be compelled by duty?  is it not often the responsibilty that has been placed on us as in "this is our duty" to do this or that......duty is simply a commitment that spurns action....nothing wrong in that is there?.....

it just seems that we far to often complicate matters......and that we have lost the simplicity and the innocense that comes with the freedom that He has given' us....

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/17/2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

James, good talking to you ... :) Yes it is very subtle ~

A wrong perception of duty can be as a wrong perception of good.

We are told as men that we should stand as strong solitary creatures and to ask for help is to be shamed - this sense of duty/good can lead to abuse & frustration.

"Blessed are you who mourn and weep"

Well in this society weeping and mourning is certainly looked upon in shame.

If a ruler tells you that it is your duty to go against love - he will use "good" to appeal to you.

Edited by Vince Sucec on 02/17/2010 at 9:14pm

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Greg here, a big Hi from NEW ZEALAND, HUMILITY GOES BEFORE HONOUR. What a journey to find that valley. BEAUTIFUL LOW PLACE WHERE HIS RIVER RUNS STRONG. I cried for years to know it, the intellect cannot enter in. The proudest men are the most wounded and the most humble are the most secure.

One of the first visions I had was a hand being extented toward me holding a clay cup. A vioce said, "What is this?" I said, "A cup."  The vioce said, "No this is you." Then I saw another arm extended holding a jug. It poured out into the cup filling it to overflowing. Then the cup was extented to a passer by who spat into the cup. The vioce said, "What will the cup do?" I said. "Nothing." The vioce said, "Thats right." Some years later I got pretty hurt by some christains. I was driving late at night and saw someone on the side of the road. I stopped to pick him up. He got into the car with no hellos or name exchange. He said, "I have a story to tell you, listen carefully. When a seed breaks open and it's tenter white shoot lifts up to heaven still with earth on it and black birds fly overhead what will the seed do?" I said, "Nothing." He said the same about the seed again, but this time saying, "When the hooven creatures come crashing down the valley where the seed is what will the seed do?" I said nothing again. He said, "That's right".

I saw I had a great journey ahead of me to learn of the nature of the LAMB. For me it has been a very long journey for I was a terribly wounded man. Many times "holed up in wounded pride" I had "correction welded to rejection" because I had been beaten so badly by many sheperds. The time came when I left the vineyards and went out into a howling widerness. I was the howling in the wilderness. One night I had a dream of myself. I was a dog and I was following a caravan through the desert. They would drop pieces of bread for me. Then one day they turned on me and beat me with staffs. I ran from them then relised they where gone. I started to bark and howl. Then Jesus appeared and put his hand on my head and gave me a loving pat. I knew all would be well.

I so love to just please my Master. To feel his approval, that loving pat on the head. Sometimes He drops on his knee and throws his arms around me. I eagerly WATCH and wait and guard my house.
BLESSED are those servants whom the Lord when He comes shall find watching. Verily I say unto you that he shall gird himself and make them to sit down to MEAT, and will come forth and serve them. SERVE US how humbling. We are as water poured out on this day, HIS DAY.

Blessings,
Greg.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/22/2010 at 8:05pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

when I read "a ruler" in the reply to James - I could so clearly hear "as a
rule....." or "as a general rule..."

then I was taken to the thot - that Paul likens the law to a measuring
stick - a ruler. and that the law of God will NEVER violate the love of God.
but what happens is that perception doesnt go so very deep and then
there is merely the externally applied "ruler" due to lack of living
breathing relationship with HE who is love...and so what was meant to be
a "ruler" - measuring stick - then becomes an idol, in place of the living
God.

then, there's no life at all but merely letter.

so - when a word is spoken of the one-dimensional written (and true)
word as isolated from the organic and the real, then it it not met with life
and Spirit....and it will in fact often serve to separate from love or violate
love...this was so clearly illustrated in the lives of the Pharisees who were
completely engulfed in law. there was zeal etc however they totally
missed the point and the heart of it. and were bound and were going
about binding others.

when one is bound inside like this then hearing or reading that law, they
feel condemned or confused because it seems to be asking them to
violate their heart and conscience and spirit to comply. many erroneously
call this "dying to self". but you're so right that love planted in us has its
source in the Lover of our souls - "and even if I surrender up my body to
be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing" also a veil is placed
over their hearts...

there is no understanding or knowing of God's true heart and nature.

Jesus says we must exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees. He
demonstrated this in fact. He lived and breathed in the love of the Father.
By the Spirit. In doing so He MORE than fulfilled the law of God. He
walked by the Spirit. It was effortless and not restrictive nor burdened.
His total compliance with ALL the law of God was the natural outflow of
living in and from God's heart. When the religious people tried to
measure what He was doing by THEIR apprehension of the law of God
they failed to percieve it.

When the religious in us or around us assesses our walk by it's one-
dimensional perception of the law of God it will accuse and condemn too.
It will react and rise against or try and separate us from love.

Saw a guy at the coffee shop who'd just returned from seeing the last
Space Shuttle night launch. His main comment was "the screen doesn't
BEGIN to do it justice! It is AWESOME!!" that's the difference. Presence and
living with in the living breathing LOVE - and viewing the words He spoke
from THAT pespective - or separated from HIM seeing a totally accurate
but flat perspective...

KNOWING and BEING KNOWN - yeah - it's a scary thing but SOOOO good!

And this too between each other in Him.

Edited by Denise Detwiler on 02/18/2010 at 6:04am
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

He showed me that He is confronting people in leadership with the following choice:  Do you seek the honor of man or the honor that comes from God?

What is interesting is the pride is in the heart of those seeking the honor of man, therefore it results in a downfall, and humility is in the heart of those seeking the honor that comes from God, and it results in being lifted up.  Saul was a mighty man of God when he was small in his own eyes.  God brought him down.  He started caring more about what man said than what God said.  David ONLY cared about what God said, and God lifted him up.  The house of Saul is passing away in this phase of the church.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Jeffrey interesting

as if pride as no true basis, but is as a vacuum, a vacuum is that which exists to consume - so this is why is appears lowly ... the "lowest" point this is why also that lies appear to have substance in the absence of the light ...

authority is as gravity

there is the false gravity of a pole - these "bodies" that are pulled into their gravity are fixed, bound, imobile -

Edited by Vince Sucec on 02/18/2010 at 9:38am

Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Denise ~ WOW

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

A collection of  insights on the topic of pride and humility -- with some workable "how to's" and "how not to"

Firstly a word for you Jeffrey ---
From --- Daily Insights . Truth Bytes for Daily Meditation. David Riddell NZ.

To shift a truth from your head to your heart, speak it out loud, speak it often and make a deliberate choice to believe it. But also remember this -- Why are there so few miracles today? To display the power of God, we must first let go every vestige of personal ambition and become completely and utterly available to the Spirit. God often chooses to meet with those outside of the religious order, which is always an offence to those who remain within. (Luke 4:28)

As you already know -- knowing the truth in the same way as knowing anything intellectually, is not the same as "owning" the truth for yourself. When you really know it you can also live it. Truth has won the battle over lies.

They all wanted to hear from God until God spoke to them and then they all wanted to shoot the messenger.

Christ as Saviour is your peace with God but make Him your Vindicator to have peace with your critics and accusers.

Force or reason - which is more powerful? The authority of man tolerates no challenge. The authority of God says - "Come now, let us reason together....."

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------
A few thoughts on the pharisees --- When thinking on the pride of the pharisees or those who are trapped in the inflexibility and rigidity of fundamentalism ( and I do believe in fundamental adherence to scripture) -- These sad individuals are those who haven't yet internalised their source of security which can only be found in the unconditional Love of God - their source of security continues to remain external, outside of them. If it is outside of them then it will always be under threat to the external, as they continually see others as they are...a world of projection. Such shakey ground!!. No wonder fundamentalists earn the reputation for being defensive and sometimes even cruel. What are they defending?. Truth or their perception of truth. Pride and anger are like guard dogs let loose to protect the hidden lies of the enemy beneath.

The plight of the pharisees and those trapped in legalism regarding the law ==  -- when all you have got is a hammer then you will see everything and everyone as a nail....the military encampment of the mountain peak.

When you are trying to please God remember that Jesus has already done so, on your behalf. (There are no brownie points left for you to earn) David Riddell

A thought on pride: It's much easier to take offence than accept responsibility for our own sinful condition. In this way we can eventually isolate ourselves from both God and man, trapped in the pit of pride. But remembering  His blood flowed down from Calvary's tree and found it's resting place into the deepest and darkest recess of every pit ever known to man to raise him up from the dead.. Praise His Wonderful name -- who is like unto our God. Marvellous in all His ways --- Your Wisdom and your Ways I will seek all the days of my life. And I shall forever dwell in your presence. Though I make my bed in hell there you are with me. For I once was dead and you brought me back to Life.

A thought on humility -- Trying to have heaven now is a primary cause of pain and suffering. Where necessary, we must learn to accomodate earth's faults. David Riddell

Another thought -- Be careful that when you are humbling yourself you are not losing yourself into the pit of pride. What may appear humble before men is rarely seen as humble before God. The most humble men are the most bold men. Look at Smith Wigglesworth. A humble mind is a flexible mind.  The proud rigidity and inflexibility of those encamped on the mountain peak will also bring them to the valley low of false humility, since both have their roots in pride. The only way out is His Grace and His hand of Grace is only extended to the humble. If he has "correction welded to rejection or failure" because his mother never corrected him in love as a child, then you can be gauranteed it will be in our Father's wisdom to heal this breach through the guidance and correction of a Godly wife. But does he see her yet and will he take His hand of Grace when offered to him or will his "wounded pride" keep him "holed up" in the dark pit until every cent is paid.

..He makes the weak man mighty and the mighty man weak.

Blessings,
Maria

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/19/2010 at 12:06am
Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/18/2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

More workable insights on humility...some "how to's".

The mind has it's own place, and of itself can make a heaven of hell, or a hell of heaven. (John Milton)

We are really only transformed by the renewing of our minds and until our minds agree with truth they will always be subjected to the inner drivers established there by the lies of Satan........it is very true that Smith Wigglesworth understood and walked in this truth. His mind became his friend because he always agreed with the Word of God no matter what he was up against....even death and hell !!

But the pit of pride will alienate you and keep you locked out from the abundant life that is and always has been ours. The door of  pride is locked from the inside. And no man can get out of the "dark prison or pit of pride" until the last cent is paid, meaning his prison sentence has humbled him and given him the ear for Truth even if this Grace is extended to him at the hand of a woman. Nothing humbles a man more. ( The day Smith Wigglesworth humbled himself to receive correction from his wife was the day he entered into signs and wonders) Humility is the inner sight and light that enables the prisoner to turn the key. It is the Grace given by God to enable. This fruit of humility is the way to a teachable and leadable spirit that leads us into all Truth and brings us into the abundant Life..  Pride really is only a symptom of something much deeper. The good news is that the needed grace/truth/insight is available to us and to the natural man it can appear quite feminine.. When you have the deep inner knowing that you are fully loved and accepted by our Father through Christ and that He is deeply in love with you, without you ever earning it you are freed from the dark pit of unforgiveness, rebellion, rejection, inferiority, bitterness, pride and every fear. Insight into this Grace is the only genuine antidote to the fears we forever try to avoid and brings an inner security that is not dependant on any circumstance, mountain peak or valley low, or the opinions of others. In the mind of Christ we can live happily and abundantly. He has promised us His life, His  perspective and His provision. We may have it as soon as we believe it and yield our life to it. In this way our reality is being conformed to one that God can bless.

Yes His love is unconditional but His blessings are not and pride will shut the door to every promised blessing until the necessary pain brings us to humility. This is another truth  Smith Wigglesworth understood on a very deep level.

Genesis 3:16  "Your desire will be for your husband,

and he will rule over you."

He gives us the desires of our hearts to humble us.

Humility is not a mountain peak and neither is it a valley low but God uses both to achieve His purpose in our lives. Humility is more like a plateau with a panoramic view where we see all the possibilities that are ours in Christ.

In His Grace,
Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/19/2010 at 12:35am
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/19/2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Maria ~ "He gives us the desires of our hearts to humble us.

Humility is not a mountain peak and neither is it a valley low but God uses both to achieve His purpose in our lives. Humility is more like a plateau with a panoramic view where we see all the possibilities that are ours in Christ."

Wow amen - yes wow ... so setting us free is like breaking the spell of isolation ... to be able to drink freely.

Thanks !

Dave Spencer

Posted: 02/19/2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Interesting thread.

Genesis 3:16  "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." 

God is declaring the result of reaping what has been sown.  The word translated as 'desire' is from a Hebrew root picture of a river flooding and overflowing the surrounding land.  So the picture is one of the river (the fallen woman) wanting to invade the territory of the land (the fallen man) and the land wanting to heap up dikes of earth along the river and constrain the river.  Thus we have the root of all 'soap operas' seen in the world system.

But the blood of Jesus is so strong.  The proper Love relationship (the eco-balance, so to speak) between the river and the land can be restored through believing in, trusting, obeying and loving the 2nd Adam.

When I was a new Christian we had a joke about humility in our Sunday school class: "we have studied humility for several weeks and now we know all about humility".  But if that were true then we would have known a lot more about Jesus!

Searching for more of His Louth (Love-Truth),

Dave

PS Maria,  I love the picture.

Edited by Dave Spencer on 02/20/2010 at 8:59am
View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/19/2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

i have not read through the whole of this thread, but what Maria shared here

"He gives us the desires of our hearts to humble us.

Humility is not a mountain peak and neither is it a valley low but God uses both to achieve His purpose in our lives. Humility is more like a plateau with a panoramic view where we see all the possibilities that are ours in Christ."

yes..we hear and see in Him the yes and amen..the Blesser and Giver of Life. even as in the giving of Saul to be king and in the yes and amen to the desire of heart, coming to the end of ones self..we begin then to see the scope of possibilities that are ours, in Christ. He lifts us up and out and into His Love Life...we are Loved, honored and desired of Father and found in Him, there is a beautiful reciprocation. all an issue or matter of the heart and thank God, that is His looking upon..all temporal things or all else is simply symptoms or expressions of the heart, the core. isn't it so awe-filling, that He is come and makes His dwelling..His abiding.. within these earthen vessels?!  He is the Highest of humility..He doesn't change and we continue to see His Highest of humility in the pouring out of Himself in and through these earthen vessels,  in and through all of creation ...

Glory to God in the Highest, peace on earth goodwill toward men!

~oh what Love Divine, oh what Joy Divine, oh what peace Divine, oh what blessedness..leaning on the Everlasting Arm~

thank You Jesus!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/19/2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Dave ~ "God is declaring the result of reaping what has been sown.  The word translated as 'desire' is from a Hebrew root picture of a river flooding and overflowing the surrounding land.  So the picture is one of the river (the fallen woman) wanting to invade the territory of the land (the fallen man) and the land wanting to heap up dikes of earth along the river and constrain the river.  Thus we have the root of all 'soap operas' seen in the world system."

Dave,  - an antogonism between - with the catalyst for the antogonism being our misperception of authority which is the pole of "good." We shun our help mate. Help/weakness/authority is distorted.

Edited by Vince Sucec on 02/19/2010 at 11:27am

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/20/2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Kathy Bippus wrote:

He is the Highest of humility..He doesn't change and we continue to see His Highest of humility in the pouring out of Himself in and through these earthen vessels,  in and through all of creation ...

Hi Kathy,
He is the Highest humility. This really  reminded me of something I read in Rick Joyner's book, somewhere around 1999, 2000. I think it was called 'The Final Quest" . I only remember bits of it now,. But one thing really stood out to me about the battle on the journey up the mountain was how the garment of faith was so bright and few eyes could look upon it and complete the journey. It's very brightness was almost blinding and a hindrance to those who were in a season of suffering and had grown weary  in their journey to know Him. While seasons of  Faith were necessary and much needed this did not assist others on their journey to climb higher as the plain garment of humility did. It was His humility in us that really strengthened  these ones to  make it to the mountain top. ....He is well acquainted with all our sorrows as He was subjected to all the temptations common to man and identifies with us in our humanity.  I have been made very much aware of this in my own struggles, the revealing of His humility found in His humanity has just broken me and comforted me beyond all I could have ever expected or hoped for. His humility is His Might and Strength in and through us.  Then I began to see His humility all around me and I became greatly strenghtened. . I once was blind but now I see.

Greg and I often say how the bride's wedding garment is His righteousness but the inner lining of that garment is His humility.

Much love and abundant blessings,
Maria
Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/20/2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Dave Spencer wrote:

When I was a new Christian we had a joke about humility in our Sunday school class: "we have studied humility for several weeks and now we know all about humility".  But if that were true then we would have known at lot more about Jesus!

Searching for more of His Louth (Love-Truth),

Hi Dave, I can really relate to that part. I was raised in a home where there was a measure of "intellectual pride". Performance, achievement and creativity ot talent was highly esteemed. Having knowledge with the ability to communicate that knowledge was valued while wisdom was under valued and rarely understood.. There was much pride in our home and little humility. In such an environment Satan was active and humility was a distant and foreign language... So as a child it was never safe to be wrong in our home. What a recipe for disaster. As a consequence I grew to be a quietly proud, insecure and vain young woman. In my quietness I gave the appearance of being something I really wasn't. 

As a young Christian no matter how much I studied or read about humility I knew little of it experientially. But I did have fine examples of  His Humility and Love around me.I was drawn to these humble Christians like a magnet. I hungered deeply for the serenity they had. I thought if I hung around them long enough this humility and serenity would eventually rub off on me. I always felt safe with them and because they had Christ's humility I trusted them enough to make myself vulnerable with them. .I was no longer isolating myself from man and God.. Eventually I got comfortable with the feeling of being wrong as He set to pruning me back. Now I have been wrong so many times I've got use to it. I do not need to be right to feel safe or for my Father to love me....Jesus got it right for me!!.....what a change in my concept of my Father --- security, safety, freedom and liberty!!

I remember in those early days I started to have moments or times of humility but never dreamed I could ever abide in His Humility and Love every day or every moment of the day..I still knew very little about this part of His personality..I've had to grow up into it.  I have needed to be pruned back to His humility more times than I can remember for this to be a reality in my life. It has been like learning to walk, or learning a foreign language. I now have faith in His faithfulness and constant care of me. He will continue to care for His garden and I am comfortable with His pruning shears...Abiding in His humility is not so foreign anymore. To tell the truth, He always nudges me when I'm vering off this path and doesn't let me get away with anything.. He certainly is faithful and true and I can trust Him to pull out those pruning shears when necessary..

By the way, that was my husband Greg's image of the dog and also his post..We share this membership. We have both also shared many lessons in humility. Keeping short accounts with our Father and eachother we have discovered is our Father's wise bookeeping.  We did have a time when we both marched to the beat of our own drums and were going in opposite directions. It certainly took some softening and bending for us to become one. Two surfaces need to be clean before they can be glued or joined together as one. Deep, indwelling truth bearing the fruit of obedience does the job nicely. Christ in us certainly knows how to clean and sand down those surfaces.   I would think it is the same in His Family and it's also safe to get it wrong in His Family...as He works all things for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purposes....How He does this is one of the biggest mysteries...beyond our comprehension and written with the Blood of the Lamb..

I love the Louth (truth and love) Also seeking Him for more of this brother.

Blessings,
Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/20/2010 at 6:17am
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/20/2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

He is the Utmost of humility being Utmost Love...

that may help in ones view or perception of the word `Highest'? it is not nor ever will be an attaining in ones own self or strength..as it is Himself and who can attain Him? He gives of  Himself..freely..He pours out of Himself..freely..generously..richly..the All of Himself, He has given..and continues to. we progressively receive of Him..this is who you are, this is Who I Am and this is your being and becoming, even as I Am. He is pure, holy, unadulterated, undefiled Love.. when we see the fruit(produce) of the Spirit(joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, faith, etc.) all issues from the Divine Love Life Vine. in our own self we can do nothing..ours is but surrendering to His Life given within. the outer shell is hard, and indeed needs breaking/s which His Love Life will do, that He be made manifest/known. if indeed we are His living epistles known and read of all men..then it is Christ Jesus making known Father in, of by and through the power of His Spirit. and yes, let's boast in the Strength of His Love that upholds, carries, walks among men, calling out( LOL: Love out Loud) unto the hearts, of all men everywhere.

much Love and ((hugs)) all,

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/21/2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Kathy Bippus wrote:

when we see the fruit(produce) of the Spirit(joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, faith, etc.) all issues from the Divine Love Life Vine. in our own self we can do nothing..ours is but surrendering to His Life given within.( LOL: Love out Loud) unto the hearts, of all men everywhere.

much Love and ((hugs)) all,

Amen to that Kathy...freely we have received and continue to receive of such wondrous love, freely we give.

Abundant Blessings,

Maria..

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 02/21/2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Maria Woolston wrote:
...freely we have received and continue to receive of such wondrous love, freely we give

YesWay Maria!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version