Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Vision of Falling Star over Persia Timothy Snodgrass Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/24/2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Vision of Falling Star over Persia
Timothy Snodgrass
Feb 24, 2010

Elijah1 Home
Prophecy
Itinerary
Contact
Donate
Links
Info
VISION OF FALLING STAR OVER PERSIA

TIMOTHY SNODGRASS

02/19/10

On the early morning of February 18 in the Philippines, at exactly 1:11 AM (Manila time), I was awakened by a vision, which began with a bright star falling over the nation of Iran. As the star approached a city in the desert, there was suddenly an explosion resembling a super-nova, and every building in the region was flattened as far as I could see. I was then taken in the Spirit to Tel Aviv, and observed trucks filled with soldiers, alarms sounding over the city, confusion; but in the midst of the confusion, I saw Michael standing on the shores of the Mediterranean, with ten thousand angels – not missiles – descending from heaven.

After I awoke from the vision at 1:11 AM, I began to intercede for the nation of Israel and the Lord began to release direction for our next prayer assignment to the Mideast, with the target date March 15 highlighted. I saw much more in the vision than I am allowed to share publically. I would highly encourage the Body of Christ to intercede for Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Obama during March and April, whereas every decision they make involving Iran needs to be initiated by heaven – not by man – because we cannot afford even the smallest miscalculation. To stress this point, within a matter of hours of the vision a rare 6.9 earthquake shook the tri-border region of North Korea, Russia and China on February 18 at 9:13 AM (Manila time). At the same time, a near-miss asteroid flew by the earth (asteroid 2010-CJ18) at a distance of 3.3 LD. What is the interpretation of these signs? The tri-border earthquake represents the danger of escalation of war – in other words, a Mideast war involving Iran may not be easily contained to the Mideast if it erupts this year. We could easily find ourselves in an Ezekiel 37 and 38 scenario prematurely. The near-miss asteroid was a further confirmation of the urgency of the word. The distance of the asteroid – 3.3 L.D. – also represented encoded info that I am not allowed to publically share at this time, but the number points to the nation of Israel.

If you happened to be at our recent Winds of Change conference in San Francisco on January 11 (1/11), you will remember that a strong prophetic warning was given concerning a mega-quake along the U.S. West Coast in mid-January if there was not serious intercession. Immediately following the meeting on 1/11, Pastor Richard Gazowsky walked up to the pulpit and announced that the San Francisco Airport just released the news that the winds had totally CHANGED DIRECTION from an approaching storm. This was a sign to us that the location of the epicenter of the earthquake had changed. The following day on January 12, a 7.2 quake shook Haiti, and at the same time another near-miss asteroid flew by the earth (asteroid 2010-AL30) at a distance of only 0.3 L.D. (that is only 80,000 miles, or one-third the distance to the moon!).

If you look closely at the numbers surrounding all of these events, you will begin to notice a pattern emerging. Casualty figures from both the 2004 tsunami and Haiti quake are almost identical (approximately a quarter-million). In 2004, you may recall that in our 11/11 report we published a detailed warning of the Indonesia quake and tsunami 6-weeks before it occurred on 12/26. On November 11, 2004 – the date that Arafat died – I was taken in the Spirit to a high mountain in Indonesia, and shown the mega-waves approaching the shore; six weeks later, the 9.3 quake sent a 33-foot high wall of water into the Sumatran coast. The key to preventing an even greater wall of water from hitting the shores of America in 2010 is Israel. For Israel is God’s time clock. God can move back the shadow of the sun dial – as he did for Hezekiah in II Kings 20 – or move up the sun dial of world events; He can hold back judgments, or He can release them. When we bless the nation of Israel, God never responds with a curse – 333-foot tsunami can easily be transformed into 33-inch tsunami if we will take heed of God’s warnings, repent, clean our dirty robes, walk in a greater standard of holiness and prepare ourselves for the Winds of Change which are now upon us.

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass

http://www.elijah1.com

Please send all gifts and correspondence to:

Timothy Snodgrass – P.O. Box 6, John Day, OR 97845

Note: I need to be in Israel March 15 – your prayers and support of this prayer assignment to Israel is appreciated! (The mission is not yet funded - I have immediate need of an airline ticket and travel expenses for Israel.)

Send all postal donations to: Timothy Snodgrass, PO Box 6, John Day Oregon 97845

For online donations, click on below PayPal link:

Edited by Julie Gilbert on 02/24/2010 at 10:33am

Stacy McCarty

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/24/2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

I was reading an article on Slate last night about Israel possibly bombing
Iran over the nuclear bomb building activity going on in Iran. The author
was saying that we, Americans, need to wake up to the possibility of
war,maybe even WW3,over there. Then later I felt led to read the last few
chapters of Daniel which talks about Michael and the last days. I've been
doing alot of praying for Israel the last couple months. It's something that
keeps coming up as an issue of great importance in my prayer time.

So my point is that the original post spoke to me and I think it's on
course with what the Lord's saying to His people.

Still getting my sea legs when it comes to all this prophetic stuff so don't
mind me. lol! ; )

Thanks for posting!
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version