Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Prophecy 11.3.10 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
lyn grainger

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/10/2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged Quote lyn grainger

< http-equiv="CONTENT-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Win32)">

When you look on the beggar, look into the face of God. When you talk to a person, see Christ in them. When you choose people over others to talk to and be with, you are cheating yourself. All have a purpose and all are loved and to be respected in God. God has no favourites and you must not either. The groups of people in churches are to welcome all into their group. You are a Body, a hand does not work if not attached to an arm. The early church grew, because people were visited, loved and cared for by the whole body of Christ. There is no black or white, no rich or poor, no popular or unpopular in the church. All are accepted and all are treated as a valued member. The ones not popular have much to give and are not to be left out. In the future you will need each other. You are naturally drawn to the ones like yourself, but I have made each unique and different. One flower would be boring to the eye, so many flowers of different shapes, colors and patterns were created. You will need each other, to trust each other and know each other. I have placed a deposit in each of you – of faith, of gifts, and a unique personality that will give to the Body. You are poor if you do not know them. From the one who was a beggar and a prostitute to the hairdresser to the manager of a large company, all are equal in My sight. I see people as people, My beautiful creation. I do not see their weaknesses and failings, I see the beauty I created that is covered by the blood of My son.

The one seeking God is important to Me. I long to comfort them in My arms. You are those arms. I did not only go out to the wealthy sinner and stay with them, but I went out to the downtrodden and the unlovely to rescue and restore them. The outward appearance of a man is not important to Me, I died for them. When they come to Me in their rags, I will put a ring of sonship on their finger and royal robes upon them. I will make them a co-heir with My son. Whoever comes into your churches must be loved. Look not at what they are wearing, the condition of their outward appearance, their speech or their manner, only look at the lost loved one trying to find their way home. If you stay with the ones you feel comfortable with in your churches, you have no part in Me. I came to seek and save the lost and to love them with an unconditional love. When they find your church, love them more, than the ones who seem to fit your church. Love them extravagantly and completely. The ones that are quiet and shy and reclusive, go to them and show them your heart, you will be richer for it. Their life will enrich yours.

I love all My creation and I love all My children equally. Whether you have a pulpit position or sweep the floor do all to the glory and honour of God and you will be rewarded. See with the mind of Christ in the people I send you to. The church must be a place where all may grow in Me. All are loved and valued. I died that they may live, that is how much I love them, you must do likewise. Matt 11: 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Edited by lyn grainger on 03/10/2010 at 4:27pm
View lyn grainger's Profile Search for other posts by lyn grainger
Lori Torrano

Posted: 03/11/2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged Quote Lori Torrano

Awesome word! Really resonates with my spirit. Thank you for sharing it.
View Lori Torrano's Profile Search for other posts by Lori Torrano
alicia myers

Posted: 03/11/2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

Yes, it was an awesome word that was from God. It made me cry....Thank you so much for sharing...

David Jones

Posted: 03/11/2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

Lori Torrano wrote:
Awesome word! Really resonates with my spirit. Thank you for sharing it.

Good!  Really Good!  Thank you for your words, Lord Jesus!  Holy Spirit help me to receive them totally into my spirit and to fulfill them in all that you put in my hand to do.
Thanks Lyn, for your obedience!

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version