Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Explanation of Kim Clement’s Recent Vision for the US Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Juanita Lantang

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/14/2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

I am only going to post a portion of the transcription, because it's too long to post the full transcription.  If you want to read the full transcription, below is the link:

http://kimclementvault.com/prophecyread.asp?num=386

I am posting this here for those people who feel lead to pray for the situation.  I will post the vision first, and then the explanation.

March 25, 2010 - From The Den

The Vision

I had a vision and it was so clear to me, in a second, it just took a few seconds:  I saw a long table and it was in the White House, I knew it, and around this table I couldn’t see faces but I saw a variety of clothing – Western and Eastern clothing and I didn’t feel good; I didn’t feel at peace about it, and I’m not a fearful person but I was frightened.  I was caught up in a moment that is about to happen.  And I looked at the Western clothing and the Middle Eastern clothing and I heard a voice saying this, and as he said it I got chills all over me and I became fearful which I don’t believe is from the Spirit of God.  Because I was in the presence of so much evil that I literally went cold as I heard the voice say:  “The hand of the betrayer is on the table.  The hand of the betrayer is on the table.”

April 3, 2010 - From The Den

The Explanation

Let's continue with my vision.

In my vision I saw betrayal at a table.  There was no doubt that this is speaking of betrayal of the USA.  Our eyes are focused on Iran.  Take them off Iran.  That's not the problem.  We're looking at Iran and there's a betrayer that's coming from a different source.  We are focusing on the wrong one.  "Oh, Kim, you don't understand."  I do.  I've read the news, I've listened to it.  Everything is Iran preparing itself.  Yes, go ahead.  But the betrayer is someone that can get close.  The serpent is in the house.  I want to read something to you and I don't want you to leave.

I said the serpent is in the house.  Now listen to me.  America has fought great enemies.  It's fought a lion, the United Kingdom – Britain.  Remember where you came from, remember the battle for you to come to this country so that you could have religious freedom.  You fought a bear, you know who the bear is – Russia.  And this cold war continues.
I want to read you a Scripture that will enlighten you so much.

The Scripture is Amos 5:18 & 19:  "Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord."  Now try and not to take too much notice of that just for a moment.  "For what good is the day of the Lord to you."  What's he's saying is that you are expecting something but you're not going to get what you're expecting.  Okay.  That's how the religious always were.  The Pharisees were expecting a different Jesus, a different Messiah, the Jewish people were expecting a different one and so he says you're desiring something and it's working out different.

He gives an explanation here that I believe is appropriate for what's happening today and to explain to you why I believe that the serpent is in the house.  He says "It will be (this specific day) as though a man fled from a lion, and a bear met him" so he flees the lion, he overcomes the lion - the next big force is a bear.  It's right there, read it, verse 19 – and a bear met him.  What for?  To kill him.  But he overcame the bear "and he went into the house,  feeling that he was safe, leaned his hand on the wall and a serpent bit him."  You know why?  Because there was a crack in the wall.  There's a crack in the wall of the White House.  And I want to tell you something, it's as serious as that.  "What are you saying, tell us more, Kim."  Okay, you want more, I'll give you more.  This is how it goes.

The serpent bit him, those that felt safe because they were in the house – but that's where the danger is right now.  I'm not going to get into "Obama bashing."  I'm not going to do that.  But I can pray for this President but I don't agree with most of the stuff that he's doing and most of you don't agree with it.  And I tell you something:  You better pray for him because he is in danger of losing the control and that's all I have to say about that.

Here's the issue; the spiritual aspect is this:  A serpent bit him.  We overcame our greatest enemies – "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!"  Do you remember how big that was?  How great that bear was that tried to overcome this country!  And that bear is coming in a different way.  Russia is more subtle than you'll ever believe and they have something, something that's going to cause all kinds of chaos, and they won't know how it happened.  It happened because we were not aware of the weapon that they have.  Forget Iran.  Iran will be dealt with by the Spirit of the Lord and by America and Israel if they have to.  And there are already assassination attempts and it will take place.  That's not what I'm saying.  Our eyes are on the wrong enemy, even though that is an enemy, don't get me wrong.

The serpent is in the house.  The word "serpent" that they use is the word "pythos" or "python."  So the word divination is the word "pythos" which is derived from the word "python."  So we are actually speaking about divination.  Pythos is the spirit of divination.  Let's talk about a python just for a second.  A python is a non-venomous snake.  It kills by squeezing causing suffocation.  It has to get close to its victim before it can do it.  So how does it do it?  It removes the breath from its prey. That's the spirit that is on the White House at this very moment.  That's the spirit that is in Washington, D.C. at this very moment.  That's the spirit that I'm speaking about.  The serpent in the house is actually a pythos spirit which is a force of divination which is basically how the python works.  What does it do?  It has to get close to you before it can suffocate you removing the breath from the prey.  So it literally squeezes its victim to death.  That's what I'm talking about.

America will overcome from the outside oh but it will not, if the enemy gets so close that it can bite in the house, and that's the burden that I have, that's why I shook, because I realize it's so obvious to the righteous and to people in this country.  There are so many that are blinded to this "messiah" this "messianic president."  And we have to pray.  And you know everybody's doing their thing and trying to get people to understand.  This is more than just a Republican or a conservative or a liberal thing.  This is much more dangerous.  The python, you must understand, has bad eyesight and doesn't see very well and limited hearing.  So it uses its forked tongue to detect odors.  It has to detect odors, the tongue flicks in and out to collect air borne chemicals and dust and the more dust the easier it can detect the victim.  Dust speaks of flesh – "you will eat the dust" – that's what He's speaking about.  You have to get close and the only way you can detect it is by flesh, by non-spiritual affairs going on, and that's what's happening.  Pythons swallow their meals starting with the victim's head.

Do I sound too dramatic?  "Kim, you're as bad as the guys shouting the judgment!"  I'm just telling you what I saw.  This is the nature of divination.  The spirit has to get close to you to suffocate you so it does that by flattery.

So there are three things that happen with this spirit:  It familiarizes, equalizes, and neutralizes.  It has to familiarize then it puts you on an equal, equalizes, and then it neutralizes you.  That's what this force is doing.  Russia is a serpent and I saw a hand-shake, a veil, and then shuffling of feet in a strange way.  I wasn't to share this last week but He said you can do it now. And I mentioned a little bit of this.  I saw ten wars, ten battles taking place over a period of 18 months.  These are enemies of Israel, enemies of the USA, and the USA is in the way.  The United States is in the way of an attack that would destroy Israel.  There's a cynical plot to come as a friend and then betray.  And then the final thing that I saw and I want you to take note of this.  I saw a parchment with the word "Ecology" written on it.  I have no understanding of that but I want you to know that's what I saw.

Evil abounds, my dear friend, but grace abounds so much more.  God is working.  He's working because prophets are standing on the wall watching.  And I'm one of them and I'm proud to be a part of that and I'm proud to be presenting this to you - news before the pews.

During the next 18 months beginning March 31, 2010, we will experience one of the greatest windows of opportunity since the turn of the previous century for the advancement and for the kingdom of God.  The heavens will dictate the temperature and the atmosphere will be filled with grace, (in the next 18 months) favor, success, living in wholesomeness – I wrote this all down as He has revealed it to me – using His power to do good, a time of refreshing to our spirits – this whole next period for 18 months - a refreshing to our spirits, constant alertness and sustained dignity.  Only God could say these words.  Sustained dignity – how many of you watching me now would like to have sustained dignity?  United States of America, how would you like to have sustained dignity?  I feel the Spirit of the Lord right now.  We want sustained dignity. 

God, I pray for this nation.  I am seriously praying Lord God that you would intervene, that you would protect those that you placed in leadership, Lord.  That's what he wants to do is remove the dignity, take the dignity away from this nation.  We refuse that!  We refuse that in the name of Yeshua!  Lord, you have kept your watch over us and though there be evil in this nation, righteousness shall reign because you are our King!  So I give this to you, this moment Lord, that their dignity may return Lord God.  You have already promised it.  Remove the hand of the betrayer Lord God and expose it.  Thank you for doing that in Jesus' name. Thank you Lord.

I just felt to say to you that for the next 18 months God has put me on a partial fast, and told me to abstain and separate myself, not travel as much, dedicate my time to you, be available, build this next season or phase of our ministry and all of that, you can be a part of that.  But let me just finish with this because I feel the presence of God in a strong way.  Sustained dignity, and in the next 18 months, He wants us not to be beholding to anything.  And finally, find the footing to the mountain top.  There's a mountain top for every one of you and what you need to realize is God wants us on the top.  America will be protected but we have to pray.

Yes there will be wars.  The betrayer will come.  But America will be alert and I believe that because of our prayers God will bring us out of this.  Now a lot of you are fearful and saying "Kim, I'm afraid, this could be the end."  Many people have asked me, is this the end, is the time of the antichrist?  The spirit of antichrist is here already.  I want you to realize that Christ is reigning and ruling and He can touch your life no matter who you are.  Don't give up right now.  Don't give in and say "Kim, I don't know what to do, where shall I run?"  Run to the Rock, run to the Rock of Christ Jesus.  That's the power that you have.  You know in ancient times when the prophet came before the people he would give them words and show them what God was going to do, they would bring an offering to him.  You know I don't want to spend a lot of time, but this is actually a spiritual thing when God gives a word.  God preserves his people through a prophet. 

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 04/14/2010 at 10:29am
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/14/2010 at 2:10pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Quote:
The serpent is in the house.  The word "serpent" that they use is the word "pythos" or "python."  So the word divination is the word "pythos" which is derived from the word "python."  So we are actually speaking about divination.  Pythos is the spirit of divination.  Let's talk about a python just for a second.  A python is a non-venomous snake.  It kills by squeezing causing suffocation.  It has to get close to its victim before it can do it.  So how does it do it?  It removes the breath from its prey. That's the spirit that is on the White House at this very moment.  That's the spirit that is in Washington, D.C. at this very moment.  That's the spirit that I'm speaking about.  The serpent in the house is actually a pythos spirit which is a force of divination which is basically how the python works.  What does it do?  It has to get close to you before it can suffocate you removing the breath from the prey.  So it literally squeezes its victim to death.  That's what I'm talking about.

America will overcome from the outside oh but it will not, if the enemy gets so close that it can bite in the house, and that's the burden that I have, that's why I shook, because I realize it's so obvious to the righteous and to people in this country.  There are so many that are blinded to this "messiah" this "messianic president."  And we have to pray.  And you know everybody's doing their thing and trying to get people to understand.  This is more than just a Republican or a conservative or a liberal thing.  This is much more dangerous.  The python, you must understand, has bad eyesight and doesn't see very well and limited hearing.  So it uses its forked tongue to detect odors.  It has to detect odors, the tongue flicks in and out to collect air borne chemicals and dust and the more dust the easier it can detect the victim.  Dust speaks of flesh – "you will eat the dust" – that's what He's speaking about.  You have to get close and the only way you can detect it is by flesh, by non-spiritual affairs going on, and that's what's happening.  Pythons swallow their meals starting with the victim's head.

Do I sound too dramatic?  "Kim, you're as bad as the guys shouting the judgment!"  I'm just telling you what I saw.  This is the nature of divination.  The spirit has to get close to you to suffocate you so it does that by flattery.

There is a reality to this spirit.  It is the religious spirit, or antichrist spirit.  It operates in churches, homes, and even at governmental levels.  The religious overtones you see associated with Obama - the eleven elementary schools caught having their children sing "praise songs" to Obama - all that is the work of that spirit.  It gets its way by flattery.  Obama flattered and seduced a large portion of the American people with seductive words.   Hitler was primarily a religious leader - he "seduced" the German people, to their shame, with the goal of murdering all the Jews.  No telling what Obama's secret agenda is.  The one written of in Revelations will get to his level of power through flattery as well.  Flattery and deception - then when the victim is seduced, murder at the spiritual and physical levels

BEWARE of anyone who tells you everything you want to hear.  The wounded, rejected, disenfranchised are PREY for this spirit because they are slow moving and cannot outrun it.  They are hypnotized by its speech until its coils wrap and choke the life out of it.  Hitler, Charles Manson, Jim Jones gathered people who felt cheated, hurt, left out, rejected in life.    The serpent spirit tries to make its victims into its own image.  When Hitler was done, all the germans hated Jews like he did.  Manson's crew became cold blooded killers.  Jim Jones crew became killers like he was.  The serpent spirit is INFECTIOUS and corrupts all it touches, and leaves traces where ever it goes.  It requires "deprogramming" of its victims by the Word of God.

It sounds like God to the non-discerning.  It was the thing that seduced Eve - the "perfect" woman, once it infected Eve with rebellion against God, Eve in turn infected Adam.  Its heart is total rebellion against God.   Only God can reveal its influence, because it is so good at camouflage, it is invisible unless you fast and pray a great deal.  It could be "sitting on your lap" or in your church pulpit so to speak and you would not even know it unless God revealed it.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/14/2010 at 2:25pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 04/14/2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Thanks, Jeffrey, for further explanation about this.  I have a question.  I am wondering the Lord gives you any revelations in regard to the statement below? 

"I saw a parchment with the word "Ecology" written on it.  I have no understanding of that but I want you to know that's what I saw."

Edited by Juanita Lantang on 04/14/2010 at 10:18pm
View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/14/2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

"People put My Creation above me because it gives them meaning without personal accountability.  Ecology is a religion that has as its center idolatry of the world, mother earth.  People who have rejected Me have filled the emptiness of their lives with a worship of this world.  They spend day and night concerned about things that are changing in nature, about the melting of glaciers, about the wildlife.  I have a deep love for My creation, but My highest creation is man, who I made to have dominion over this world.  They will fly thousands of miles to protect a tree but ignore the starving among them.  It is an abomination that breaks My heart.  My highest priority is the salvation of the lost and the transformation of My Bride.  Creation will be restored and later recreated, but it is not to take a priority over Me."

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version