OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Master Potter (Prophetic Word) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Elaine Tavolacci

The Master Potter

The Lord showed me a clay vessel on a potter’s wheel and the potter then began to spin and mold this piece of clay into shape as He worked with it. And the Lord says do not fear the potters wheel and do not refuse it. For this is My workmanship.
This is the place where I am molding you and conforming you into My image. This is the place where all impurities and defilement will be destroyed and all bruises and blemishes will be erased. This is the place where the rough edges will be smooth out, broken vessels will be restored and old mindsets will be dismantled. Afflictions, traumas and misfortunes from the past will be annihilated and dreams will be birth and brought forth.

This is the place where your mind will be renewed and you will learn to walk in integrity and maturity. This place is necessary for your spiritual growth to bring forth the gifts that I have placed on the inside of you.
Do not resist the potters wheel but allow Me to transform you as I shape your life and destiny.
Don’t say that this is an uncomfortable place but know that it is for your benefit and necessary to bring you in to all that is available to you. Do not resist the work that I am doing in you but allow Me to accomplish My perfect will in you. Allow Me to work with you and fashion you into the person that I have created you to be. I Am the master potter and as you submit yourself to Me I will design your life and take you to new heights.
As you allow Me to mold you into the glorious vessel that I created you to be, others will see the brilliance of the transformed life that I am creating in you.
I desire to make something beautiful out of your life as you allow Me to work in and through you says the Lord.

Jeremiah 18:1- 4
The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying:“Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will cause you to hear My words.”Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

Isaiah 64:8
But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
alicia myers

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged Quote alicia myers

It is sure painful...........Help me Lord! Thank you..

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Alicia

LOL Yes but just as a piece of coal requires heat and pressure to become a diamond the results will be astounding!!!

Its worth it!!  Blesssssings to you!

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Well I stepped off of one potter's wheel right onto ANOTHER ONE lol.  I guess that is how it will be until we leave this place lol

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
I desire to make something beautiful out of your life as you allow Me to work in and through you says the Lord.

Yes, Lord.. I am the clay.... my heart is yours.

Heather

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hey Jeffrey & Jerilyn

Yes He sure wants to do something awesome with us. It is amazing how only Jesus could take a lump of clay and create ANYTHING that He wants with it. Eveything that He creates is with perfection. He dosen't make any mistakes.

Dont fret on the Potters Wheel. When you look back and see the end results you will also be amazed.

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Amen Elaine He can make something amazing out of us..
even if what we have left after trying to do it our way..
is a mess. He can take that mess and make it something
beautiful! Thanks sister and

Quote:
Afflictions, traumas and misfortunes from the past will be annihilated and dreams will be birth and brought forth.

Thank you, Lord.

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 04/15/2010 at 3:00pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Beautiful picture, Lyn

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Yes nice picture! Broken vessels are His speciality to work with.

Bill Evans

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Mold me Lord

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hey Bill!!!! Great hearing from you again!! Hope all is well! Have a Blessed weekend!!!!!!!

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I hope this spin on the wheel won't be as long as the last one, but I'll be patient and stay on it as long as it takes.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/16/2010 at 12:25am

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 04/15/2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aYvGE1MKeI

Kayla Boyd

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 1:07am | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

I hope this is me on the wheel...my faith is ALL I have and it seems to
be just a thread...has saying "I give up" ever tempted any of you?

Kayla

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Thank you, Michele. That is a beautiful song by
Darlene Zschech. I love Hillsong United's music.

~I give my life to the potter's hand~
~Take me, mold me..use me, fill me~
~Call me, guide me.. lead me walk beside me~

Kayla- yes I think the enemy whispers that to everyone
at some point.. "just give up," .. but is only because
he knows we are close and he wants us to give up right
before the breakthrough. Here is a hug for you
Don't give up sister the Lord will see you through.

Jeffrey, I think each spin does get to be less and less
time because each time we are closer than the last to
being what he wants us to be.

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 04/16/2010 at 8:26am

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Dear Kayla,

Yes to your question.  I have been tempted to give up many times. 

But when you say "my faith is ALL i have" only having faith is a a very good place to be.  As you know, without faith it is impossible to please him.  And whom else do we seek to please?   

From 2006-2009 I could say I was in that place with just a bit of thread holding me.  This is a place of submission to the wheel is it not? 

When I saw this post, my heart lept because the Master Potter lesson is very dear to me.  It was during these 3 years that I was again thrown and remolded.  Praise God, he never wastes anything in our lives and all is redeemed in His time.   He makes all things beautiful in His time.   

My only daughter had graduated from college and my husband and I had also laid Isaac on the altar.  It was a very difficult time and to others - even close friends, it looked like we were in total isolation.  Later it was revealed that this was a time of what one of His handmaidens told me was - Holy Privy.   

The Lord led my husband to "resurrect" a delapidated garage on the back of our property into a "potting shed" for me because gardening is a passion.  My expectation weren't too high for this shed as I like primitive structures and boy was this primitive.  A dirt floor and very old wood walls.  

He is a skilled mason so this building was far beyond what I was expecting.  He rebuilt the walls out of brick and used old brick from a local college demo job for the floor.  French doors and 9 paned windows were rescued from a salvage yard and put to use.  Left over stone from other jobs were placed under the windows.  The ceiling was made out of beadboard using a tongue and groove paneling pattern.  A couple of small chandeliers were installed for lights.  I knew this was to be more than "A potting shed" and as I prayed about what the Lord wanted from it, he led me to call it "The Potter's Shed" and gave me Jer 18 and Roman 9.  Yes - I was again on the wheel and being formed for his use and purposes.    

This became a small hobby business and one thing led to another.  I was led by Him to hold sales events for these homemade herbal products in the market places.  In those places I would have to renew my mind to His word and get rid of some of my old religious mindsets.  Although it appeared to the religious that this was a "new age" business and there was persecution from it, the Lord was drawing people from new age to these events and allowing opportunities to minister to them in a variety of ways.  At almost every event, there was an opportunity to share and pray with someone.

Then the Lord told me before the start of last year's season to begin to pray applicable scriptures over certain products that I made.  I was also instructed to paint Psalm 24 across the top of the inside of my tent.  I started to receive incredible testimonials from customers about how these products were healing them of different things.  I knew the products were good (natural and of quality ingreidents), but not THAT good.  It was the WORD prayed over them and no one was even aware of it.  Glory to God.  My last event of 2009 was such a blast to hear all of these stories and realize it was just the Lord doing miracles.

There are other challenges still going on and there is the continual working as we each must choose to become more and more formed into His image.

But I guess what I hope to encourage you in is that it is okay for us to give up.  Sometimes we may even think we are giving up on Him in this place but if you are Christs, you know that is not possible.  Your heart tells you so.  He is remolding you and creating something new from that which was old.  A new wineskin.  New birth.  New life.  Resurrection Life.  A new vessel. 

Rejoice because your faith is about to be exponentially increased and you are about to be resurrected!!! 

REJOICE! REJOICE!  REJOICE!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Elaine,

Thanks for a great post!!!!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

JerilynCapaccio wrote:

Jeffrey, I think each spin does get to be less and less
time because each time we are closer than the last to
being what he wants us to be.

Heather

There was a literal 15 second delay between hearing from the CEO of the company about a new job and receiving an email representing the next "wheel" which involved me learning a whole new level of trusting Him.  Took off of one wheel and placed right on another wheel almost immediately.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/16/2010 at 8:46am

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Praise the Lord! Isn't he amazing, Jeffrey?

Heather

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Yes He is.  I thought I knew about trusting the Lord but apparently I didnt, He is showing me many new things every day.   He is causing me to grow a lot now.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/16/2010 at 9:31am

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Yes, It is like when God drove the Red see back..
in the night -- "All that night the Lord drove the sea
back." {Exodus 14:21} When we see nothing is when "he is working the most!" When God acts it is in "Quietness"-
Like A.B Simpson said- "Whenever I have seen God's wondrous work in the case of some miraculous healing or
extraordinary deliverance by His providence, the thing that has always impressed me the most was the absolute
quietness in which it was done. I have also been impressed by the absence of anything sensational and dramatic, and the utter sense of my own uselessness as
I stood in the presence of this mighty God, realizing how
easy all this was for Him to do without even the faintest effort on His part, or the slightest help from me." -- Amen.   

Quote:
He held onto what he heard when everything around him was saying the opposite

Yes, that is when real faith works.. when there is no
sight. Abraham held on through many years of testing
with no evidence of the promise.. but he remained faithful
and he inherited the promise.

It is like the story of the three levels of faith in
Streams in the desert. The first is when someone believes
only when they see some sign or have some strong emotion,
the second believes when all feelings are absent,
the third believes God and His word when circumstances,
emotions, appearances, people and human reason all seem to urge something to the contrary. Paul exercised this level of faith when he said, "When neither sun nor stars
appeared for many days and the storm continued raging,
we finally gave up all hope of being saved, then nevertheless went on to say, "Keep up your courage men, for I have faith in God that is will happen just as he told me."

So in reference to the potter's wheel.. when we are
just a lump of clay and there is "no sight" as to what we will become.. we must hold on and we will see the beauty that he came make from what we thought could never be anything but a lump of clay.

-We are just the clay pots. Jesus is the true treasure
within us.- David McCasland. The Daily Bread

And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. (Jer 18:4)

Heather    

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 04/16/2010 at 5:57pm

Kayla Boyd

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

(((hugs))) back to you Heather, thanks!!

Stacey, that story was amazing. I trust also that my faith
will be resurrected! (((hugs)))

Jeffrey, yes--the opposite indeed! I guess that's where God likes
to have us so we can totally trust Him and not in things around us??
(((hugs)))

I'm in a good place, I love my OH family :)

Kayla

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Thanks Kayla

Heather

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Stacy wrote:
Praise God, he never wastes anything in our lives and all is redeemed in His time.   He makes all things beautiful in His time.

Yes that is so true.. and that is an excellent story
you have of your potter's wheel experience, Stacy.

In his time, In his time.. he makes all things beautiful
in his time. Lord please show me everyday as your teaching
me your way, that you do just what you say, in your time.

That was my favorite hymn when I went to church as
a teen.

Blessings and {{{Hugs}}}

Heather

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Wow! What Awesome responses! I got so blessed reading all your replies. I have been on the Potters Wheel many times. I guess every once in awhile we need a little working on because our glazing gets a little dull or we get a few chips, dents and cracks from being in this worlds environment. Thank ya'all!!

Bountiful Blessings!!! 

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I hope the following encourages someone else "on the potter's wheel".  I was very discouraged and down this afternoon about things going on right now.  These things are in His hands, but they can still "get to you" if you are not careful.  All of a sudden things got "bright" - this happens when He draws near.  He said "YOUR CARES ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST FAITHFUL PERSON THERE IS".  Needless to say, I started shouting.

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/16/2010 at 5:53pm

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/16/2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Jeffrey wrote:
He said "YOUR CARES ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE MOST FAITHFUL PERSON THERE IS". Needless to say, I started shouting.

He knows when we need encouragement, Jeffrey... and he
is always faithful to lift us up!

Thank you, this is encouraging for me, too.

Heather

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 04/17/2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Wow you guys are always an encouragement! B Blesssssssed

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version