Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: PRAISE IS THE POWER THAT OPENS THE DOOR Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Maria Woolston

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

PRAISE IS THE POWER THAT OPENS THE DOOR

Lift up ye arms ye everlasting gates and the King of Glory shall come in.

We have been experiencing times of great encouragement, joy and increasing levels of faith as we have been determined to praise the Lord and exalt His Name no matter what the circumstances. The reason why we have been experiencing increasing levels of faith is because we have been increasing our praises  to Him and praising Him with "scripture in song" --- singing out many scriptures. David praised the Lord 7 times a day.

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

He said to me in a dream this week "Speak, Hear and Prophecy" in that order." Then He said "As you prophecy I shall fulfill my Word and
it shall go forth out of my mouth and not return unto me void. It shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where I send it." Then His Spirit took me up and swept me over our nation and I prophesied over His Bride words not known to me before and as I prophesied I saw His Word being accomplished before my very eyes and His Bride was awakened --- she  woke up from a deep slumber and she was revived. The oil went down deep into bone and marrow and I saw a beautiful and deep healing of individuals, and families and revival come to His People. It was like a breath as in the valley of dry bones. A waking up from a deep sleep. Like a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon. I saw Praise and Worship being revived in His people. Healing and union of many broken relationships, between brother and sister, sister and sister. Praise His wonderful name!!

There is a sleep that has led unto death and it's the death of the Life of Christ within us and His righteousness.

There are a people who were once possessed of Me but they became dispossessed. The time has come and I am repossessing my people and they shall be possessed of me again.

Lower down is a prophetic dream I had about praising God. The Lord said to me this morning it is time to post the prophetic dream and My Bride needs to praise me in Scripture. He is restoring the garment of Praise to His Bride at this very time. But He is saying you have to put this garment on yourself. He is saying --- Go back to "Scripture in Song" ---- No more worship songs of "self and soul"  in my house.!!  You have been worshipping "the beast" in my house. Because you have taken scripture out of your voice the enemy has come in like a flood. Because you have been feeding the flesh the enemy has been feasting on your flesh and he's been magnified in your life. He has broken into your house and robbed you of the joy and victory that is yours. . As you praise me with scripture you will be filled with FAITH & POWER TO OVERCOME AND MY ANNOINTING WILL INCREASE IN YOUR LIFE.

The fruit of our lips giving thanks...... You know the old song --- "This is my commandment that you love one another that your joy may be full. That your joy may be full. That your joy may be full. This is my commandment that you love one another that your joy may be full."

As we were singing this song there came a tremendous release in the Spirit and an outpouring of His Love and joy --- then I had a vision. In the vision I saw our Father's cup being filled and overflowing with JOY. ....I saw our Father full of JOY!!  I was serving Him and His cup was being filled. Praise God!! To bring joy to our Father. What a wonderful honour and privilege to serve Him in such a way.

Bring my soul out of prison that I may praise your name
He inhabits the praises of His people.
Put on the garmet of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Lift up your voice to God. Praise Him. Extol Him. Magnify the Lord

As Greg and I have been praising Him with scripture the spirit of prophecy, vision and revelation has been coming upon us in an increased measure.

A dream about the garment of Praise

1988, 1989 that I had it. Not sure which. The dream was so vivid that I can recount it 20 or so years later.

For some time I had been experiencing times of discouragement. I was in the middle of my nurse training and I was also working to pay my way through so I would get quite tired at times. And even though I was reading His word regularly, memorising scriptures and fellowshipping I was experiencing times of discouragement which was adding to my situation. That evening in my prayer time I was talking to the Lord about it and asking him if He would help me.

That night I had a dream.

The landscape in the dream was very arid. Blackness was all over the earth, it was perpetually night, there was no moon and no stars. There was no day, no sun, no light.  It was also stormy, freezing cold, howling, windy and rainy. There were no trees, no grass, no flowers, no  life. Just earth and rocks.... very arid.

I was amongst a group of people and we were all wearing old, protective storm weather gear, like sailors would wear on a ship in a storm. Big full length, heavy oil skin coats and oil skin hats. We all carried a lantern each, they looked like old ship lanterns. There were naked, broken bodies lying everywhere and we were all pushing large old wooden carts, picking up the broken bodies and laying them in the carts. We worked steadily, quietly and diligently, and we worked together in unison.

As we were doing this I looked up and far out into the darkness, it was as if my eyes were looking to the uttermost parts of the earth. Then God spoke to me and He said "Before I return, a counterfeit supernatural wave of power manifesting miracles, signs and wonders and declaring to be of me is going to come upon the earth like the world has never known before and it will deceive many."  I then saw it coming out from the uttermost parts of the world, high up, out of the black, night sky and descending upon the earth, then sweeping across the world with speed and deliberation. I immediately got a sense of the urgency of the hour and time was short.

The dream then shifts to myself. My day is about to start, but remember it is dark and there is perpetual blackness. I'm getting dressed. There are many garments laid out for me to wear, quite a few under garments also. I'm putting them all on. It's quite a laborious task putting each of these articles of clothing and accessories on, doing up all the buttons etc. In fact the real hard work in my dream, wasn't picking up the broken bodies and putting them into the carts, it was getting dressed each day.

It is cold and I want to dress quickly. I come to a waist jacket and I decide it isn't that necessary and I won't put it on today, I'll skip it. I'm thinking, after all it won't keep me warm, it's not the  jersey or oilskin coat. Thats the  clothing that really matters in this type of weather. And immediately the Lord rebuked me and said "that waistcoat is the "garment of praise" You must wear it." I then woke up immediately, in the middle of the night and I felt the Lord speaking in my spirit saying.... This is why you have been getting discouraged Maria, you haven't been praising me through this difficult time in your life.

Each article of clothing was speaking of more than just the foundational truths like grace and faith, love, prayer, or the armour of God, but other biblical principles eg. "Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness",garments of righteousness. Another principle which should be stated as foundational is eternal judgement, not many like to speak of that one.

God only emphasised the garment of praise to me in the dream, the garment I was overlooking and lacking. The lantern was clearly His Word.... "Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."  This speaks of His word in the night hour,the dark hour of our lives. And we all have them.

The broken, naked bodies speak of our dear brothers and sisters that have not been clothed in these garments in this dark, cold, self seeking and brutal hour. Simply because they just didn't know how to. These are the ones who have been smashed and broken in the current dark, cold & loveless spiritual climate. These are the casualties.

And us who have our storm weather gear on need to be available to them and bring them out of the cold and teach them the foundational truths, demonstrate to them how to clothe themselves. Many will be so broken that we may even have to bring them into our own homes to see them fully healed and restored..

All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Psalm 138:4
Psalm 100:4
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Psalm 142:7

Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.
Psalm 138:4
All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Psalm 138:2
I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Psalm 109:30
I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
Psalm 108:1
O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

Psalm 109:30
I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude.

Psalm 119:164
Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments
Psalm 135:3
Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Psalm 111:1
Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Psalm 119:7
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

Psalm 119:171
My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.

Psalm 150:6
Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 04/21/2010 at 4:38pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

He brought that to my attention a couple of weeks ago.  There were some very good books on the subject mid-eighties by folks like Judson Cornwall about the importance of praise.  The importance of praising God even when you don't feel like it.  Even when you are hurting or sad.  He really shows up when you do that, when its a "sacrifice" as opposed to easy.  The Psalms come from when David was running from cave to cave for dear life.  He learned in the school of hardship how to praise the Lord at all times.  He became the only old testament king of Israel, besides Jesus who was BOTH a Priest and a King.  

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Maria Woolston

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Maria Woolston wrote:

He said to me in a dream this week "Speak, Hear and Prophecy" in that order." Then He said "As you prophecy I shall fulfill my Word and
it shall go forth out of my mouth and not return unto me void. It shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where I send it." Then His Spirit took me up and swept me over our nation and I prophesied over His Bride words not known to me before and as I prophesied I saw His Word being accomplished before my very eyes and His Bride was awakened --- she  woke up from a deep slumber and she was revived. The oil went down deep into bone and marrow and I saw a beautiful and deep healing of individuals, and families and revival come to His People. It was like a breath as in the valley of dry bones. A waking up from a deep sleep. Like a butterfly coming out of it's cocoon. I saw Praise and Worship being revived in His people. Healing and union of many broken relationships, between brother and sister, sister and sister. Praise His wonderful name!!

There is a sleep that has led unto death and it's the death of the Life of Christ within us and His righteousness.

There are a people who were once possessed of Me but they became dispossessed. The time has come and I am repossessing my people and they shall be possessed of me again.

View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Psalm 100:4 

4Enter His gates with thanksgiving
         And His courts with praise
         Give thanks to Him, bless His name.

Sharlotte Mgazi

Posted: 05/04/2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged Quote Sharlotte Mgazi

Psalm 103

1Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Yes indeed ...Jehovah inhabits the praises of His people...

View Sharlotte Mgazi's Profile Search for other posts by Sharlotte Mgazi
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/04/2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
We have been experiencing times of great encouragement, joy and increasing levels of faith as we have been determined to praise the Lord and exalt His Name no matter what the circumstances. The reason why we have been experiencing increasing levels of faith is because we have been increasing our praises to Him and praising Him with "scripture in song" --- singing out many scriptures. David praised the Lord 7 times a day.

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

I have found it to be faith building too.. When I read scripture out loud instead of silently to myself.
There is something about "hearing it spoken"- that rouses my faith in a much bigger way.

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/04/2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

I read some scriptures out loud as well, today (its what the voice of the Lord said). During my quite time, for about 45 minutes, the Lord spoke a lot, sometimes too fast to be able to write it all down (this is basically the reason I did not do bible study at all anymore, but I kept on reading every day of course). TheLord forbid' me too pray for the two guys I told about, who I think, have the impressions that they are still praying for me, but instead the Lord asked me to stretch both hands, which I did. Also once it happened during service, the Lord did not let me look at the preacher, on command. Later on, I could hardly imagine why not, but thats the way its like.

Tonight, during our national remembrance of WWII at 20.00 pm (GTM +1), I prayed for our queen and our prime minister, almost kind of cried, before the panic was there. it was a man dressed up like a orthodox jew and there were about 50 wounded people.   

The most 'glorious' thing was this afternoon. I was sitting outside and about twenty, thirty pigeons came flying from behind my back. I could feel the wind and I just had to laugh out of joy. It looked magnificent.

Later it turned out a kind of car accident happened near a place called 'pigeons' (Duiven).

And I have entered with thanksgiving and worship  this morning for me, but after night shift, so 13.30 am (GMT+1).

(and I have rebuked, long while back even since that word came up in my mind, just before latest edit i did as well: do not rebuke, on which I rebuke by which I mean I say: I rebuke, and bc it is an order of the Lord the strength is in his word. It is my faith that it has a supernatural reason and result, but i really have no clue.., keep on following the directions)

But I really hope THIS is the fullfillment of the two dreams of Kathy Bippus, so reigning in Christ and speaking life int our circumstances (while typing heard: 'do not prophecy', also heard about twente minutes back, my response is: the revival will be great, i do this for weeks literally )

and do not speak there is a song, when he speaks the earth trembles. So after the speakcommand i say something like 'please come closer'.  

The 'albeit i'll beat' (response Eilene), was just a gift. I bet Í will never know what kind of prayer or by whom I got the gift. Thats something I'm curious of. Bc it was fun, and I sure didn't made it up myself. So glory to God!

(getting the impression someone is setting at desk next to me, behind pc and  hearing repeatedly 'and zip not', i'm having one of the firms finest cup a soups )

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/04/2010 at 5:31pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 06/19/2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The hands that put on this garmet of praise are Thanksgiving , it rises up the wellspring of Praise !

Spring up oh well "Sing about it! "  " Jesus " The Well the Princes ( Obedient Sent ones ) dug with their rods of obedience and their sceptors of authority !

Katie Hacker

Posted: 06/19/2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged Quote Katie Hacker

Amen! Good word Maria.

It reminds me of 2 Chronicles 20:16-21, verse 22 "And when they began to sing and praise, the Lord began to set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten."

I have a CD that is all Scripture in Song that I love. It is called The Worship Session-Word of God Speak. It's wonderful. I put it on at night just before I get into bed and it never fails that I am asleep by the third song, it is so comforting.

Blessings.
View Katie Hacker's Profile Search for other posts by Katie Hacker
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 06/20/2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

maybe its time to do a 'Jesus fast' meaning.. you fast everything that is NOT Jesus..... someone suggested doing this for a 5 month period.. and focusing on praising and worshiping and really getting to know JESUS in a greater, deeper way...  We need to be carriers of Jesus .. into every circumstance and situation and we do this by digging deep into reading about and knowing JESUS ... HE is God's Man, He alone is the way the truth and the life.... He is the one who defeated all powers .... He is who we need to KNOW, more intimately and realistically than ever before.... JESUS! we hail you King of King and Lord of Lords and there is NOTHING and NO ONE above you!

David Jones

Posted: 06/20/2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged Quote David Jones

"Before I return, a counterfeit supernatural wave of power manifesting miracles, signs and wonders and declaring to be of me is going to come upon the earth like the world has never known before and it will deceive many."

Thanks so much for sharing, Maria!!   Amen!!

This that the Lord told you is very true!  He has also shown this to me.  That satan would raise up his own champion who would be the counterpart, the counterfeit of all that Jesus and the manifested sons of God would be in the days ahead.

Also about 'getting dressed'.  The 'attention to detail' that Jesus is pointing out to us is absolutely awesome.  But, then again, look at all of the attention to detail that was given Moses concerning the Tabernacle and the priesthood.  The Lord told Moses to 'see that you make everything according to the 'pattern' shown you in the 'mount'.'  For the coming 'glory' to dwell among us everything will have to come to its perfect place in Him!

God Bless You And Keep You In Every Way.

Edited by David Jones on 06/20/2010 at 5:29pm

View David Jones's Profile Search for other posts by David Jones
Karen Holland

Posted: 06/21/2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Holland

:)
Lily of the Valleys

The Beloved to Her Lover:
Song 2:1 … I am a rose of Sharon, a lily[07799] of the valleys.

From Netbible Song 2:1
lily[07799]
a lily from its whiteness; also a straight trumpet from the tubular shape
Shoshannim

from [07797]
to exult, rejoice, display joy, to be bright

The Bride — a white lily
A straight trumpet
That displays joy!

From NetBible Shoshannim
those that shall be changed
lilies, a testimony

The Bride — a white lily
A straight trumpet
A bright testimony
That displays joy!

These shall be changed ….

Psalm 30:10-12 … Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my
helper! 11You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have
put off my sackcloth and clothed[0247]me with gladness[08057], 12To
the end that my glory{heart & soul} may sing praise to You and not be
silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks[03034] to You forever.

Isaiah 61:1-3, 10-11 … The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He
has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the
captives and release from darkness for the prisoners 2to proclaim the
year of the LORD’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort
all who mourn, 3and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on
them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of
mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will
be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of
His splendor. … I will greatly rejoice[07797] in the LORD, My soul shall be
joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom
decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her
jewels. 11For as the earth brings forth its bud, As the garden causes the
things that are sown in it to spring forth, So the Lord GOD will cause
righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

The Bride — a white lily
A straight trumpet
A bright testimony
That displays joy!

These shall be changed ….

Anointed with the oil of gladness
Clothed with the garment of praise and righteousness
Equipped with joy; exceeding, shining, bright joy
For the display of His splendor.

Psalm 68:3 … But let the righteous{upright} be glad[08055]; Let them
rejoice[05970] before God; Yes, let them exceedingly[08057]
rejoice[07797].

Psalm 97:11 AMP
Light is sown for the [uncompromisingly] righteous and strewn along their
pathway, and joy for the upright in heart [the irrepressible joy which
comes from consciousness of His favor and protection].

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see
Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible
and full of glory.

View Karen Holland's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Holland
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/21/2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

"Before I return, a counterfeit supernatural wave of power manifesting miracles, signs and wonders and declaring to be of me is going to come upon the earth like the world has never known before and it will deceive many."

YES!!!!

BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL!!

Be careful my children open your eyes

Don’t let the enemy come and surprise

They will say there are signs and wonders from me

Waves of my Spirit come to set free

Be careful be careful in this vital hour

Make sure it’s of me that it is “of” my power

I have been calling you closer that I might open your eyes

That you may see for yourself so that none could surprise

Child see by my Spirit and you wont go wrong

You won’t be deceived by the enemys song