Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Economic Vision/Word by David Wilkerson... Get Ready Folks.. Greece is going down!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Julie Gilbert

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

David Wilkerson's Economic Vision

Events indicative of the end-times which may, or may not, be related to a specific Scripture.

Postby InHim on Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:21 pm

I just recieved an email from a brother (anyone else see or know anything about this?):

David Wilkerson's Economic Vision
Key points to remember about this vision:
From the time the first country goes down, you'll have two weeks to get your money out of the bank.

America will come through this crisis---there will be a restoration.

But the nation will never be like it was before...

God is saying: Get our lives straight...Get rid of the idols...Seek the face of God in holiness...

God will be a wall of fire about you...And the glory in the midst of you!

It's about to happen---very soon, one nation, and I'm speaking prophetically--if I've ever heard anything from God in my life, I heard it ... Very soon a European or North African or Eastern nation is going to default on its international loan and when that happens, within two weeks, Mexico is going to default. Mexico owes $100 billion ---80% of it to American banks---and here's what is going to happen: about two weeks after the first country goes bankrupt, (we're going to survive that, because most of that (money of the first country) is owed to European banks---German, Swiss and French banks) but a second country is going to go down, probably Argentina or Brazil, and we'll kind of live that down and say: "Well, maybe it's not going to hurt," but two weeks after the first country goes down, Mexico's going to default on $100 billion.

And when the banks open the next day at 9 in the morning, $15 billion an hour is going to be withdrawn from our American banks -they're going to be running our banks---the Arabs---all the Latin American countries, they're going to be running our banks--and before the day is over, the U.S.A is going to have to declare a "bank holiday."

SIX MONTHS OF HORROR:

And we're going into six months of the worst hell America has ever seen---there's going to be chaos---not even the National Guard's going to be able to quiet it down---we're going to have to call out the whole U.S. Army.

Now I've had visions recently, for I've been in New York City and I was in Macy's in a vision, and I saw people walking around stunned because they couldn't get their money out of the bank.

Now I'm going to give you a word of advice, the first country goes bankrupt---I've documented this and I've got it sealed in an envelope, and I'm going to call all my friends and I'm telling you---this is the first time I've said it in a public meeting like this---but the first country that bellies up, you go get every dime you have---church get your money out of the bank--because there's going to be a 'bank holiday' and you won't be able to get a dime for six months. Now, of course, there's going to be -restored, but the nation will never be like it is again.

There's going to be fear like we've never known---judgment at the door. When I was at Macy's Dept. store in a vision and I watched people walking around stunned, they didn't know what to do, they didn't know what was happening; then a bunch of people walked into Macy's and suddenly went wild and began to steal and within an hour everybody---I saw the spirit of everybody in the store---they were robbing and stealing---they raped Macy's and destroyed five floors---Macy's was raped and ruined in a period of an hour or two.

That's just the beginning. Folks it's all in this book (the bible) ---we've been warned and warned and warned---you can't tell me God hasn't warned us. You can't tell me God isn't saying something awesome here tonight in this church...we better get our prayer life straightened up, our lives straightened up, get rid of the idols, as Paul writes, and seeking the face of God in holiness or you're not going to be ready for what's coming. God's warning, get ready and you'll not fear these things that come onto you and you'll start rejoicing, you'll not be afraid because your hands will be clean. You've been praying and God's building a wall of fire around you to keep you."

We'd like to teach you a song about God's protection. It goes like this.: "There's a wall of fire around me...There's a wall of fire between my soul and the enemy. There's a wall of fire that you can't see...Between my soul and the enemy. There's a wall of fire around me. May it be so with us all..."

Edited by Julie Gilbert on 04/27/2010 at 2:57pm

Dean Gibson

Posted: 04/27/2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged Quote Dean Gibson

Thanks for sharing this Ms. Julie. This is exactly the word God has been revealing. The cool thing is God is beginning to give details as for the preparation this time and also the restoration to follow. THE KINGDOM WILL COME FORTH!

View Dean Gibson's Profile Search for other posts by Dean Gibson
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/27/2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

In the early 80's he wrote a book called "The Vision" that describes EVERYTHING that is going on today. I'd really like to find a copy of it somewhere.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Vince Sucec

Posted: 04/27/2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

Spreading to Portugal

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_greece_financial_crisis

Dean Gibson

Posted: 04/27/2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged Quote Dean Gibson

I think man's system will put a band aid on this ,(bailout),to disguise its effects momentarily,but we will go thru a financial collapse in near future. What most people don't consider is most money is electronic now and doesn't exist in printed form to start with. Roughly 4% of U.S. currency is actually printed. Banks won't have printed paper to give out and the few who get it,will soon realize it has no value.
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Thanks for posting Julie. 

Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness....

Press into God our Provider - Jehovah Jireh. 

Press into our Defender.  He is our Banner. 

Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Great peace have those who love His law and meditate therein day and night.

Press into God our Peace - Jehovah Shalom.

Work while it is yet day for the night comes when no man can work.

Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

Give and it shall be given.

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Jeffrey.. you might check some old bookstores.. also, Goodwill and various other thrift stores have a lot of books donated .. I bet you could find it at one of these places...

I am seeking the Lord for clarification of this word by His Spirit... the time frame could be 2 - 4 weeks... depending... so just watch the NON-main stream media venues... CNN, MSNBC, even Fox are just loaded with propoganda and you aren't going to get much relevant info there... Drudge Report, Steve Quayle, Alex Jones etc are some trustworthy NON main stream media sources... all in all you just have to listen to the Spirit and discern by Holy Spirit what is truth and what is to be trusted...

wise as serpents, harmless as doves....   love you all!

eric oduor

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged Quote eric oduor

sobering word. Just saw on cnn that Greece's debt has
been downgraded to junk. They're saying portugal and
spain may follow. This could be really serious. Get this
word out people. We really need to seek God for
mercy/protection

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

man

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Greece, its remarkable bc of the new testament and Paul testifying. I dare nothing to say about it, the Lord has not given me any word regarding Greece.

Its good to b back, crazy and all, for the king yahoo.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 04/28/2010 at 1:43pm

Tina Dean

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

Okay first question.......with what percentage has this man been correct with prophetic words???

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Here is a list of SOME of the predictions in his book The Vision, published in 1973

link

Dean Gibson

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Dean Gibson

Thanks for this Jeff.
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/28/2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

video one
video two
video four

RoxanneBarrett

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged Quote RoxanneBarrett

Jeffrey
If Times Square Church online, doesn't have the book, Amazon sells used and new, I buy the used, you can get them very cheap.  One book I recommend because of how it prepares you for rough times, and the kind of praying that is needed for those times, is: Of Whom the World Was Not Worthy by Marie Chapian  You can get it used on Amazon for a few dollars.  This is a true story.  

kelly Tuller

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

thanks for posting,  

Edited by kelly Tuller on 11/08/2012 at 10:23pm
View kelly Tuller's Profile Search for other posts by kelly Tuller
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I remember reading that book thirty years ago - before HBO, before the "gay agenda", before the internet - he starts by telling how the Lord gave him this very disturbing vision and  describes things that are common place now that were unheard of back in the 70's,  how there would eventually be a global economic collapse and out of the rubble things would be lined up for the return of Jesus.  He is very specific, I wish I could remember everything he said.  I was about to write the one thing he saw that hasn't happened yet is true persecution of Christians in this county - Christians being thrown into prison for their faith - but there was a recent case in Florida where three people - I think they may be pastors - are on trial for praying in public and face jail time.

kelly Tuller

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

http://family-friends-others.blogspot.com/2009/03/vision-by- david-wilkerson-1973.html    (prophey  year 1973  )

pastor David Wilkerson prophecy came to pass  

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

He wrote that the total economic collapse was "distant" - I remember that - which would be accurate since what he said was written in 1973.  What he saw definitely spanned a period of decades.

Lowell Dearman

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged Quote Lowell Dearman

No, no, David Wilkerson is by NO means a false prophet. He preaches holiness and it much like Leonard Ravenhill. David Wilkerson has said many times, "I am not a prophet".

Hard times are coming but we don't have to fear, Heaven is our real home if we belong to Him.

View Lowell Dearman's Profile Search for other posts by Lowell Dearman
Dewey Whitworth

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Dewey Whitworth

I folks, I am a new member, Dewey is my first name, and I am hoping that I don't come across too hard first time up, but here goes.  For Tina and those asking about " The Vision " and some of the items/issues in it here is what I very plainly remember.  In 1973 I went to Dallas to visit friends from California  who were attending Christ For The Nations Institute. While there I met their neighbor who had a one of the first out tape copies of  " The Vision " and we listened to it twice while there in Dallas. I later obtained my own copy of the tape, lost it somewhere over the years.

I was very intrigued by the contents of Mr Wilkerson's telling of his vision experiences.  One item really stood out to me, and I took note of it looking for its fulfillment.  He spoke of the then new Charismatic Renewal going strong among Catholics.  He was emphatic with these words, " Any day now the Pope is going to come out and take a stand against it." 

Sure enough, within two years the current Pope came out with a position regarding The Renewal..........HE EMBRACED IT.   Hmmmmm, what is this? So for me, The Vision was and still is.....TILT.

Later I bought a copy of the book, kept it for some years for reference only as to items that did not measure up. It eventualy was tossed.

I am not using the words false prophet, No.  I just don't see the man as a prophet, but someone who had a dream/vision.

Now as for the economic issues referenced at the begining of this thread, the collaspe in Mexico happened already, back during the early 90's, anyone here remember it?  And it spread to as I remember one other country in South America, already been done, without taking down everything or everyone else. Tilt again.

Again, hoping this doesn't go over too hard, but some ask, and some respond with what they plainly remember.

Dewey Whitworth 

kelly Tuller

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

Edited by kelly Tuller on 11/08/2012 at 10:24pm
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello All,

To those questioning or discrediting David Wilkerson, I do not call him a prophet per say.  However, when I gave my life to the Lord in 1992, the showed me that David Wilkerson was a true man of God and truly hears from the Spirit of God.  Therefore, I read his book the vision in which much has already come to pass even recently and much is for the very near future.

Also, the Lord had me reading his monthly teachings at the beginning of my walk with the Lord and I learned so much truth that isn't taught in many churches that would only seek tickling of the ears.  Brother Wilkerson has done many wonderful works for the Lord and has always had sturn messages tempered with God's mercy and love.  He is a true teacher and teaches what the Spirit says, however, he is rejected and discredited by many because of the watered down messages we here today makes it hard for some to hear the truth and just call him a dooms day prophet.

So I guess it depends on what you truly desire to listen to, just feel-good messages or the life of the cross.  Even if it's very disturbing news, I want to hear it if it's from the Lord so that I may prepare. 

Brother David Wilkerson may not call himself a prophet, but he definately has a heart for Jesus and has faced much ridicule for speaking truth.  Therefore, I salute you brother Dave.

kelly Tuller

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote kelly Tuller

AMEN ! KEvin
Wayne Mitchell

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 4:54pm | IP Logged Quote Wayne Mitchell

"If the church does not awake and arise, standing in the gap with true prayer,we could well see mayhem, violence,, and lawlessness on a scale we have not seen. Some major cities will find themselves in a situation of pandemonium; they will call for help from the National Guard and other law enforcement agencies. Only prayer can bring peace and stop the anarchy."

Shepherd's Rod Vol. XIV, p.48, 2009, Bobby Connor

"He [Bob] saw riots in the streets. They'll need to call in the National Guard to squelch the rioting."

Shepherd's Rod 2009, p.18,Bob and Bonnie Jones

"I am shaking. I have arisen to shake all things. And I said in scripture that I will shake everything that can be shaken. And you said, ‘But we have heard that prophecy over and over.’ And the Lord says, Because of My graciousness I am putting it off. And I keep pushing it out. I keep giving it a reprieve to the church, because you’re not ready, because most of the leaders are not ready..." 

Through Larry Randolph, June 28, 2009.

Edited by Wayne Mitchell on 04/30/2010 at 4:55pm
View Wayne Mitchell's Profile Search for other posts by Wayne Mitchell
Pieter Mesu

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

The more i 'move' in the prophetic, if I move at all, haha, the less i dare to judge it. I think the prophecies and writings of David Wilkerson are very edifying. There is a lot praiseworthy to say, when you compare it to the bible, eg Ezechiel.  

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 04/30/2010 at 5:28pm

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Interesting article by the economist who predicted the US Recession a year before it happened, pretty much backing every word David Wilkerson said.  He is saying "Greece is just the tip of the iceberg"

link

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Reuters:  Next European country could collapse within weeks

link

David L. Smith

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged Quote David L. Smith

Below is a reply from World Challenge re the above 'Word' "from David Wilkerson"; I found it posted on another message board, (the fullfilledprophecy site, cited above).

Thank you for contacting our ministry.

We have received many letters, e-mails and questions from concerned friends regarding a prophecy that has been circulating in cyber space attributed to David Wilkerson. Please know that we are not circulating this prophecy and do not know who is. You will not find it in any of our publications or materials. It was not preached at the Times Square Church, but a number of years ago was given (in essence) at a special meeting, which someone evidently taped and has circulated ever since.

Reverend Wilkerson addresses financial and economic conditions of the world in many of his messages. He has preached messages in which he quotes statistics from current (at the time) secular news magazines, articles and newspapers, that make reference to the economy of the world and the United States and the near economic collapse. These statistics do sound a little like the prophecy that is being circulated, however, we would recommend that you order Reverend Wilkerson's tapes and hear his sermons in their entirety.

Should you be interested in these particular messages, they are tape #557,"The Secret of Strength in Perilous Times," and tape #558, "I Shall Fear No Evil." These tapes may be special ordered for $3 each + $2 for postage and handling. You may send your order along with payment to the Lindale, Texas address below. These sermons were never published as messages in the Times Square Church Pulpit Series, so we do not have them in printed form.

You may also call in a credit card order at 903-963-8626. We accept Visa, Discover, American Express and MasterCard as a method of payment.

Again, thank you for your interest and your concern. May the Lord be with you.

World Challenge, Inc.
David Wilkerson Ministries
PO Box 260
Lindale, TX 75771-0260
Phone: 903.963.8626
Fax: 903.963.5186
texas@worldchallenge.org
www.worldchallenge.org

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

This really amazes me. What about his book? (Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouse, 1985) hehe

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/06/2010 at 8:53am

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Jeffrey:

" A Bible that is falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't"

I live in the ´Bookbinder-street´. (Boekbinder, Dutch)

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/06/2010 at 8:52am

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

sure sounds like a pun for merchandising... c'mon DW ministry folks, we don't want to 'buy' cd's etc ... where is the accountability...   lots of years of words by DW have gone out ... so we're just trying to find the TRUTH .... haha 

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

The Dow dropped 800 pts today due to the Greek Crisis

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

I just had this 'pic' of God just LAUGHING ...

doesn't the devil HATE being laughed at??? I mean, God is truly LAUGHING... maybe we all should also???

ahhahahahahhah hohohoohohohohoh hehehehehehehe 

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

God laughs in Psalm 2.  It is not a humorous laugh.  Its the type of laugh you really do not want to hear if you are not the right side of things.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

yup... definitely... its a powerful laugh, too...

Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 05/06/2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

1 Why do the nations conspire [a]
       and the peoples plot in vain?

2 The kings of the earth take their stand
       and the rulers gather together
       against the LORD
       and against his Anointed One. [b]

3 "Let us break their chains," they say,
       "and throw off their fetters."

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
       the Lord scoffs at them.

5 Then he rebukes them in his anger
       and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,

6 "I have installed my King [c]
       on Zion, my holy hill."

7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :
       He said to me, "You are my Son [d] ;
       today I have become your Father. [e]

8 Ask of me,
       and I will make the nations your inheritance,
       the ends of the earth your possession.

9 You will rule them with an iron scepter [f] ;
       you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
       be warned, you rulers of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear
       and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
       and you be destroyed in your way,
       for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
       Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/07/2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Martin, with all due respect, saying that God is laughing is not being said to say that God is hilariously laughing in glee... it seems to be more of a scoffing laugh.... the powers of the world that be are laughable to God... He alone is the Supreme King and Sole Authority over the universe..... nothing refered here is meant to in any way, discount where you are at in the Lord or how you feel and believe the Lord is speaking and communicating towards you in this time...

to every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven... perhaps your time is grieving... perhaps we are all to grieve... or perhaps the Lord has us in many seasons of feelings.... in that there is still unity and balance... we all do not have to be at the same season or place in our journey's as every one else... but He has those who are in similar seasons and stages... and in that there is unity....

really, I believe we all do very much understand what you are trying to say Martin.... blessings upon you brother!

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/08/2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

While reading the beginning of Psalm 2 (reply in my hotmailinbox), the Lord spoke ´dash not´(and receive not, I´m not sure about the receving). I looked it up in the dictionary and was wondering if it had to do anything with the argument with my neighbor, or about smiting satan. But it was in Psalm 2.

It is our inheritance to rule the nations with an iron scepter, to dash them to pieces like pottery, but also to serve the Lord with fear and to rejoice with trembling.

Concerning Martins reply: my feelings are sometimes completely ..weird. We all know people get birthed and die every second and we know of the religion we believe in. (hearing while writing reply to this post ´forced error´, for a couple of times). Would the Lord ever grieve?

More and more i got the idea we´re really as his body, church, interceding, such as rejoicing for one another and having compassion for one another, at the same time. This is then what one calls an organic church.

Carol Marler

Posted: 05/09/2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

Martin,  I think I do understand what you are feeling....Yes, we Christians would be rather "stone-hearted" if  we did not feel a measure of "grief" in these most troubled times!  But, Julie is also right...we're told in the Bible to "rejoice for our redemption drawth neigh" when we see these thing coming to pass!  We are a Body and we should continually encourage each other in the Lord.

View Carol Marler's Profile Search for other posts by Carol Marler Visit Carol Marler's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 05/11/2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/8-theories-for-w hy-the-stock-market-plunged-almost-1000-points-in-a-matter-o f-minutes-on-may-6th

interesting that the stock market plunged 1,000 points Friday... in the last hour of trading.... I think every one knows that the NYSE is programmed and controlled by powers that be ... 

I am simply waiting to hear what God directs.... and right now He seems to be very quiet ... so I too, shall be quiet....  I am reminded again and again of my TRUE POSITION: seated together with Christ in the heavenlies above all principalities, powers, rulers of darkness & spiritual wickedness in high places...

this world and its systems are NOT our home base nor are we to be "OF" the systems of this world... as Jesus said 'be in the world but NOT OF THE WORLD' ....  extraction from the world has long been frowned upon, in m y opinion, by the system of church and those who are within that system....

the 'system of church'  seems to want to mirror the system of the world in every way possible....

personally, my 'treasure' outside of my family and friends is in heaven... what is present on this earth is simply God's to dole out for us to UTILIZE .. it is not our's to own, possess, etc.. but only to steward... so if it goes away, why should be we dismayed? 

we can stock up and remove our (paper) money from the banks, and hide our gold coins etc ... but it is only to make our lives more 'comfortable' in whatever is coming... yet still, God is going to ask you to 'share' all that you have horded up to save yourselves in this hour.

I have no choice but to TRUST GOD truly and look to HIS HAND to supply all that me and my family will need in whatever is coming.... Faith is substance in God's economy ... and when we are all truly part of the Vine, how will be every NOT be sustained and nourished? only if we are 'cut off' by the Vine Dresser...

Let us not be found doing much else but BEING in the Vine as His Branches, my friends.... we can be busy about many 'good' things... but as Mary sat at the Master's feet and was commended for chosing the 'better thing', so too should we be found at the Master's feet as well.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version